Listing monitored by Hometica

CML
CMLTasmania

Perfect!

I love that this towel holder is metal, not cheap plastic, and that it's black, which blends into our black feature wall and benchtop.
I bought 3 so l could use for a tea towel, a hand towel as well as paper towel.
It's perfect because it's useful as well as attractive!

Phil
Phil

Toilet brush

Very good toilet brush, flexible and easy to clean, neat construction, free standing and unobtrusive. Much better than the old style.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Phil. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Other Home Care Shops

It’s amazing best tool to use.

Easy to use. Don’t need instructions. Can do any space in a fraction of the time it would normally take.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jadep. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Jo G
Jo GSydney, NSW

Flexi Brush

Product is exactly what I ordered, product haven't been used as yet, but looking forward to using it very soon

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jo! :)

sydney m.
sydney m.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprised

Brought it not really expecting too much, but very impressed. Definitely does what it's supposed to. Having 2 dogs in our household can mean a lot of fur all over furniture but not anymore.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sydney. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Lia
LiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haven't tried it yet, but it's exactly what I ordered

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Lia! :)

Love it

Fantastic little gadget, removed all the dog hair off the couch, love it bought for my daughter and daughter in law they love it too

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kazza. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Laurel
LaurelGilmore 2905, ACT

Excellent for cleaning the whole toilet

This is great for cleaning in and around the whole toilet. Able to reach around the back of the toilet and especially all around the bowl. Bristle are easy to clean afterwards.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Laurel. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Andrea
AndreaSouth-East, TAS

It works

Gets rid of cat hair off my rugs and I use it on my car seat covers and it works

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Andrea. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Granny D
Granny D

Great for removing dog hair

Very happy works well, was recommended by my son and daughter in law who had bought one and as I have a small hairy white dog I am always covered in white fur so find this invaluable.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Granny D. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

petal
petalSydney, NSW

wrinkle free

I hadn`t seen these balls before until i was overseas and saw someone else using them. They are great as you pop one in your dryer and your clothes will come out with less wrinkles. Early days but so far I`m happy with the product so thank you.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Isabel H.
Isabel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

It’s a great idea I use it to hang my wet shirts on to dry in the wind now I’ve got my shirts all in one place and from the line to wardrobe all together

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our product, Isabel! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Jo H.
Jo H.Illawarra, NSW

Seems quite good, though haven’t used it as yet.

Appears as though it will do the job at hand, though haven’t used yet. Seems easy to use so that is a welcome surprise.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Jo! :)

Compact and handy

The silicon toilet brush is flexible, compact, and is slimlined for easy storage. I was pleased with my first purchase so went on to buy 2 more.

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our product, Kaz! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Ideal for fur removal

It really works and picks up all of the fur. It works on every surface including carpet. Not too good if material is bumpy.

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our product, Roslyn! We truly appreciate the feedback.