Honda CR-V RM

Honda CR-V RM (2012-2016)

4.2

• Comfort
Carla C.

Carla C.Sydney, NSW

What a car!

I purchased a Honda crv 4 years ago, very reliable car, great for outdoor, comfortable, lots of room, I only contacted the support team once but they were very helpful

Purchased in June 2016.

Honda
Honda HelpersHonda
SuzieQ1

SuzieQ1Southwest, VIC

I love this car

My car will be 4 years in July. I have never been so happy with a car. So happy I'm keeping it longer. I have never had an issue with it. And it has all the bells and whistles whilst being great on petrol.

Purchased in July 2015 for A$44,000.00.

Year2015
ascasual05

ascasual05

Amazing car!

The driving experience has been fulfilling and satisfactory!
If I had to change something, it would be the dash board and the LCD display which was better in the Mazda 3 we had before this.
The interiors are very spacious & that's a bonus :)
I would recommend this model to all my friends!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

DavidH9000

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful car and wonderful dealership

BadgeLuxury
Date PurchasedMar 2018
sarah

sarahMelbourne, Victoria

I love my car

Awesome car, plenty of room, fuel saving. comfortable ride. easy easy to drive. the height is perfect too. We were tossing between RAV4 or CRV. So glad we made our decision on CR-V
I've had this car now for 3 years with no regrets. Only thing is the multimedia console which is quite outdated but with the new CRV, they have done an upgrade with iphone connectivity and such.
Would drive the same car again.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Dorian

DorianSydney, NSW

Poor quality of build and parts

Purchased in March 2015 at Larke Hoskins.

Year2016
pale pink

pale pinkSydney, NSW

Suitable for a woman

when I got a recommendation this car, 2015 CRV, from the sales person, I was not sure because it is a very big size to drive for a woman, I thought. However, once you drive this car, you can feel very light and easy to drive. It is the first advantage. Moreover, it is beneficial as it is a fuel-efficient with eco system. I have Matsuda 3, too. I pay both car with same fuel costs despite of different size, which is fantastic experience for me. My car is white one, but I don't like the all of features such as design and color. But it is my favorite car ever.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
GYK

GYKMelbourne

Perfect car

Perfect family car. Bought when they had the limited edition. Lane change assist camera is the best function I ever had. Front and reverse sensor and camera makes parking a breeze. Love the design of the car - more than the newer ones. Fuel efficiency could be bette but happy overall.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Car All Round & Cheap to Maintain

My CRV is now a few years old and I can safely say that it was a great decision to purchase it. The car drives very smoothly and has maintained a 9.9l/100k fuel efficiency which is pretty decent for an SUV. Plenty of useful features such as the storage compartments and makes good use of the dashboard.

My only complaints are that the car system doesn't work great with Android phones compared to iOS and the air conditioning temperature control isn't fantastic. Apart from that the car has been cheap to maintain and it hasn't had a single issues as far as driving experience.

Date PurchasedJun 2013
JimmyJ

JimmyJNewcastle, NSW

Good all rounder, quality finish.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
hienttnguyen

hienttnguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's alright price

It's good services and good price, have everything I need for my family, not too far from my house, but take more fuels than others car. Cheap price compare to Toyota. Plenty of rooms inside the car. Interior look nice I will recommend to my friend. Anyway reasonable price for my budget to buy this car

Purchased in November 2016 at Weight Losers for A$18,500.00.

Year2016
Charlie

CharlieHobart, TAS

Looks good but a tad sluggish.

This has heaps of internal space and a huge boot but the motor is sluggish as compared to something like the CX5. I enjoyed driving this car for three years but I wanted more oomph so I traded it. I'd probably buy another one if they upgraded the engine. Headroom and legroom is good. And a few years later I wish I’d kept it. Expensive mistake on my part. CX5 is lovely but too small

Purchased in March 2014 for A$29,000.00.

BoughtUsed
Year2013
noosa bob

noosa bobbrisbane

Why did they remove the picnic table?

There is nothing about the new CRV not to love....except the sad loss of the picnic table.

Oh here we go again....I have said all I need to say in 17 words and I'm expected to waffle on for another 11 words, adding nothing worthwhile to my highly complimentary review.

BadgeSport
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Surafeb7

Surafeb7Parramatta

Viberstion while in an ideal position

I am having Honda CRV VTI L Nov 2012(13) model. 50k in odometer. When I stop the car in the signal, I can feel the vibration (especially when the Ac is on) in my gear , steering, seat (massage) as well as in my right door(hand rest area). An year before I raised it as an issue with the dealer and they have advaised me to use premium petrol still no luck. Now dealer saying it is normal for the 4.5 year old car. still under manufacture warranty. Another service guy said it could be a mount problem still can't help bcz Honda won't replace until it fully broken. I am not happy to leave it and chasing them! Luckily service manager is good, chasing him to fix .

BadgeLuxury
Date PurchasedNov 2012
rachel_la

rachel_laPerth

Excellent SUV

I adore this car, but!
Sadly, there's always a 'but!', isn't there?
The blind spots are pretty bad. My husband has dented it three times and whilst he's no Daniel Riccardo, I can't entirely blame him/ The shapes of the lower half of the car protrude and there's no way to tell how close you are (unless you're reversing thanks to the fabulous rear view cam).
I also don't love the touch-screen audio/BT system. It's very clunky to use, as are the buttons on the side of it.
Aside from those two gripes, it's a brilliant car.
And SO many cup holders!!

Engine Size2.2L
Date PurchasedApr 2016
Stuey001

Stuey001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good family car

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Thomas Z.

Thomas Z.

Very advanced system, great car!

Just switched to this car. The car runs very smoothly and produces minimal noise, and has a beautiful exterior. The interior system contains a touch screen, very modern and clean. It's also very spacious inside the car. Furthermore, Honda provides great car servicing too. A very reliable car overall, at a good price!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Suriati

SuriatiSydney

Great Car!

For the money you spend this is a great car. It is very economical and has good power. The ride is very smooth and the car look good. I am not sure what else you can ask for. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a family car.

Date PurchasedJun 2016