Honda Dealers

Honda Dealers

HT

HTPerth, WA

Beware!!! Very unclear and high cost to servicing Honda

Be very wary of servicing at Honda Myaree. They love to hook you in with the lowest service cost possible when asked to quote. Then after dropping off your car, give you a call an hour later and let you know the extras that have to be done! We're not talking about just $50 or $100 difference. My quoted cost was $300+, got a call later and the overall cost went up to $1,100!!!

Some parts were requested by me, but a third of it was left out in the initial quote.

They even have the cheek to offer a discount of $50 when I complained. That's sincerity for you.

Well done, Honda Myaree! Well done.......

Store LocationHonda Myaree

HGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non Existent Service

Store LocationHonda Springwood Qld

Terrible Dealer Shellharbour City Motors - Honda Dealer

Store LocationSHELLHARBOUR HONDA

John H

John HPerth, WA

Hondas bought from Wangara Honda.

My wife and I have Hondas which were bought in 2017 (my wife's car , Civic), and early 2019 ( my car, a CR-V). Both were new cars, and both bought at Wangara Honda. Both of us are very happy with our purchases, and the service we get from WH, is very pleasing. In the time we have had our cars there hasn't been any problem whatso ever. I can highly recommend WH, and when the time comes to renew my car, it will highly likely be a new Honda.

Store LocationWangara Honda

Terrible service

Service is terrible
I have no word to describe their service
Worst service experience ever had
I would not recommend this place

Store LocationAstoria honda bentleigh east
DeannR

DeannRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with Honda

My purchase of a Honda Jazz has not been a happy experience since I got it in March 2020. The now out of business dealership told me it had a 5 year Warranty, it didn't. Dealer refused to give me a tax invoice. A strange noise in the dash cannot be fixed. Rust has developed on the car, even though it has been garaged and only driven once or twice a week since April. The customer service person behaved like I was unreasonable to ask a manager at Honda Australia to tell me why they are not taking responsibility for allowing poor behaviour from franchisees. I had an expectation of a written apology from Honda Australia and got the impression that I would not get one. My experience has been very disappointing.

Store LocationFrankston
Honda HelpersHonda

A great customer service with Honda car dealer in Leichhardt.

I love my brand new car, CRV 2021 model that I purchased in Leichhardt. I have a great experience with Arun who is kind, honest and professional all about customer service from choosing to receiving.
While waiting before picking my new car up, Arun kept contacting me to see how things were going. I had to go to work the day I picked up my car, so he kindly explained all buttons and new features.
I would highly recommend this car dealer, Arun, in Leichhardt.

Store LocationLeichhardt

ByrnoHighfields

Best dealer ever after 36 years of driving

Have purchased a new Honda Civic hatch September 29th 2020, and previously owned a 1997 Honda Odyessey and have found the family owned business to go far and above any other new or used car dealership we have ever come across. They have given us the really good advice, have gone beyond expectation with sourcing and servicing, no lie, & no pressure sales, and high professionalism. Quality products are always a bonus, but can't recommend enough. Many thanks to Peter Roberts Honda Toowoomba

Store LocationPeter Roberts Honda Toowoomba

Thanks again

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service made to feel like dumb girl

Just had my car serviced and the dash and car was altered with that I lost functions and cant get them back . Went back to get fixed and spoken to poorly like i was "dumb " and that just need to learn to deal with it.

Will get my car serviced else were from now as there was no attempt to try and appreciate my frustration or help me .

Store LocationScotts Honda Artarmon

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Astoria Honda

We bought our 2012 Honda Jazz second hand but decided to have it serviced by the original selling dealer. After regular log book servicing at Astoria Honda since 2014 we are very satisfied with their workmanship, customer service and value for money. The Service Advisors are all long term employees who are courteous but also very knowledgeable and helpful. The premises has a small but convenient waiting area with seating, newspapers, tea & coffee etc. Our car is always ready on time as well as washed and vacuumed.

Store LocationAstoria Honda

Store LocationWangara Honda, WA
John

John

2018 Honda Civic RS starting a problem

My Honda 2018 brand new does not start after the battery has gone fully flat after coming from holiday, I have contacted New World Honda in Berwick they're so rude and useless they will not help they want me to bring the vehicle in that's by Towing wasting my money when it's brand new vehicle I can't understand why they don't want to explain why it's not starting and try to find the problem over the phone they just want money like to help people after selling the vehicle this is a company I would not go to

Store LocationHonda
sureshot3685

sureshot3685South East Queensland, QLD

I cant even get a response of any kind from honda after receiving my letter!

Well I cant even get someone to talk to me. Days spent in a line on the phone only to be hung up on. Guess its my obligated duty to inform others by calling A Current Affair. My rego runs out in 5 days so they wont take an unregistered vehicles either ....wow what new hell is this. Thank you so much Honda

Miguel M.

Miguel M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straight forward buyback. So be patient on the phone when you call.

Angry RonaldRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exactly the same story with the Honda recall.

Poor customer service. We will call you back. Never happened.
Offer to buy back. What a joke. You try finding a half decent car for $2400!!
$400 to find alternative transport. We live in the bush. There is no public transport.
Uber not chance. Taxi wont go up dirt roads.
Thanks Honda for allowing us to pay for your mistakes.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honda Recall Centre buyback process customer service is dreadful!!!

Harry H.

Harry H.Perth, WA

Worst Customer Care

We have had our CRV recalled for destruction and have been offered a lower than market price as well as not being duly compensated for the immediate loss of transport as we were told not to drive the vehicle at risk of death. Further to this we will end up thousands of dollars out of pocket to replace our recently serviced car with new wheels and suspension (all of which is not taken into account for the buy back price). We are disgusted with Hondas handling of this issue especially now knowing they have known of the deadly fault since 2004 and their has been deaths attributed to the fault since that date which could have conceivably avoided.

Store LocationHonda
Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap service

Bought 2 brand new Honda CRF110F motorbikes for 6 and 9 year olds for Xmas, both boys ride them in second gear with speed turned down half way, youngest son went over a little jump on our property came off the bike he got up didn’t hurt himself went to ride bike only not to be able to ride it as we looked at it the frame is bent underneath,we took it back and we’re told that they wouldn’t cover it as it isn’t a manufacturer defect,how can it not be with a 24kg child riding the bike in second gear ??. have been told cheapest option to fix it is to buy a new bike,WTH it is brand new it shouldn’t have happened that easy

Store LocationTeammoto carrum downs Victoria

Saksham Gupta

Saksham Gupta asked

Hi, I have a honda CRV DXG10R. 2018 model. Since 2019 the check system warning light turns on in my car just after driving 10-50kms without any other warning light turning on. I have taken it to several honda service centers over the past year atleast a dozen times and they never have an answer. They just calibrate it and it turns back on again and the technicians say we dont know how to solve it. Can anyone help? I have 5 years of warranty period left.

HG

Being under warranty I simply would not accept the dealer saying they can't fix it, they are just not trying hard enough.
Contact Honda Australia direct and complain. I guarantee someone at Honda can fix this issue.

Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Saksham, We encourage bringing this to the attention of your Honda Service center. In the case you'd like to discuss the matter further, so not hesitate in reaching our customer support team on 1800 804 954. Thanks

PRASHANT S.

PRASHANT S.asked

Hi,
I bough a brand new Honda HR-V (DMW90V) in April 2017 form Parramatta Honda. I have had a rattle noise from the rear of the vehicle since early days and have complained about it in scheduled services. The problem persists and I have wasted a lot of days in getting this fixed by visiting the service center out of turn. I do not think it is being given the attention it should and I have complained multiple times. Can you please take this seriously and help?

Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Prashant, Thanks for taking the time in bringing the matter to our attention. We shall pass a copy of your comments across to our Customer Service team for review and response. In approx. 7 to 10 business days, you should receive a response in regards to follow up & opportunity to discuss the matter further. Thanks Kiara

Cosimo M.

Cosimo M.asked

after Honda buy back my recalled Honda Takata Airbag issue, can I buy back from pickles

Angry Ronald

The rumour is that they are going to be crushed.

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives