Honda Dealers

Honda Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Honda

Rod Courtney
Rod CourtneyMid North Coast, NSW

DON'T buy a Honda from 1 July 2021 if your smart.

Do Not Buy a brand new Honda

j_and_b_F
j_and_b_FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Rex Gorell Honda

Had a serious car accident, with my just less than two year old HRV written off, and a replacement new Honda HRV arranged by my insurer, GIO, from Rex Gorell Honda in Geelong.

Excellent customer service from Curtis Jones, at Rex Gorell Honda, who regularly kept me informed of the progress. He is very thorough, efficient, pleasant and always responds quickly to all communication.

The new car was delivered to my home this weekend on the back of a truck, to my great convenience.
I'm so pleased to be back up and running again, in a new Honda HRV.

Austral Honda Newstead

Visited today 2June 2021. The receptionist tried a number of times to arrange a salesperson to see us. Her service to us was excellent however she had no response to a number of calls so we left.
We felt very uncomfortable for her position.

NoNo
NoNoIllawarra, NSW

Don't buy a Honda, because you will be waiting for months on parts! 100% No Customer service

G Leonardi
G LeonardiSydney, NSW

HONDA Lawn Mower HRS216K7PKU

Broke down after 5 months, i've been waiting 4 months for Honda to order a spare part from the US.
Still waiting. I lodged a complaint with the NSW Fair Trading. $750.00 mower, useless, it's the worst experience ever.

Honda HelpersHonda

G Leonardi, We are in receipt of your post and we will send this across to our Motor Cycle and Power Equipment team for review and comment. Thanks Kiara

sattwood55Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Airbag deployed for no reason

Honda Accord 2006.
Recall done twice.
Driver side Airbag deployed for no reason.
Took 3 months for Honda to fix it. Begrudgingly paid for by them.
Customer service non existent.

NO importance I meant.

Flash
FlashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plastic trim clips for $63. What a rip off.

I recently went to a Honda dealership to buy a few plastic trim clips for my Honda Civic. Honda trim clip sizes are slightly larger than standard ones bought at any auto parts dealer. Yet Honda are so desperate for money they gouge all comers. $63 for ten plastic clips! 10 times that of other brands!

This is the death spiral of a company. Claiming to be customer focused when all they care about is how much money they can make per customer. Sad to see. My whole family have Hondas. Not any more..

Hayley MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Squeaky brakes

Hayley M

This is the quickest reply I've received. I have contacted your 'support weekly for the last 3 weeks and again, noone has replied to me despite many promises. My dissatisfaction continues

John WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

HONDA RECALL on the CHEAP CHEAP

HT
HTPerth, WA

Beware!!! Very unclear and high cost to servicing Honda

Be very wary of servicing at Honda Myaree. They love to hook you in with the lowest service cost possible when asked to quote. Then after dropping off your car, give you a call an hour later and let you know the extras that have to be done! We're not talking about just $50 or $100 difference. My quoted cost was $300+, got a call later and the overall cost went up to $1,100!!!

Some parts were requested by me, but a third of it was left out in the initial quote.

They even have the cheek to offer a discount of $50 when I complained. That's sincerity for you.

Well done, Honda Myaree! Well done.......

HGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non Existent Service

Terrible Dealer Shellharbour City Motors - Honda Dealer

John H
John HPerth, WA

Hondas bought from Wangara Honda.

My wife and I have Hondas which were bought in 2017 (my wife's car , Civic), and early 2019 ( my car, a CR-V). Both were new cars, and both bought at Wangara Honda. Both of us are very happy with our purchases, and the service we get from WH, is very pleasing. In the time we have had our cars there hasn't been any problem whatso ever. I can highly recommend WH, and when the time comes to renew my car, it will highly likely be a new Honda.

Terrible service

Service is terrible
I have no word to describe their service
Worst service experience ever had
I would not recommend this place

Read more reviews - page 2

H Patterson
H Pattersonasked

I have contacted Honda on a number of occasion via mail and telephone regarding damage that occurred to my daughters vehicle whilst in their care (assembly / Service ) which they are in denial of course . When my daughter wrote to Customer Service a Mr Trevor Snowball virtually called her a liar and dismissed any requests that she made. I then got involved and wrote to the head of Customer Service Jackie Cooper who has not even given me the courtesy of a response. More to come

Lisa
Lisa

I feel your frustration as I am going through it now myself.

Saksham Gupta
Saksham Gupta asked

Hi, I have a honda CRV DXG10R. 2018 model. Since 2019 the check system warning light turns on in my car just after driving 10-50kms without any other warning light turning on. I have taken it to several honda service centers over the past year atleast a dozen times and they never have an answer. They just calibrate it and it turns back on again and the technicians say we dont know how to solve it. Can anyone help? I have 5 years of warranty period left.

HG

Being under warranty I simply would not accept the dealer saying they can't fix it, they are just not trying hard enough.
Contact Honda Australia direct and complain. I guarantee someone at Honda can fix this issue.

Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Saksham, We encourage bringing this to the attention of your Honda Service center. In the case you'd like to discuss the matter further, so not hesitate in reaching our customer support team on 1800 804 954. Thanks

PRASHANT S.
PRASHANT S.asked

Hi,
I bough a brand new Honda HR-V (DMW90V) in April 2017 form Parramatta Honda. I have had a rattle noise from the rear of the vehicle since early days and have complained about it in scheduled services. The problem persists and I have wasted a lot of days in getting this fixed by visiting the service center out of turn. I do not think it is being given the attention it should and I have complained multiple times. Can you please take this seriously and help?

Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Prashant, Thanks for taking the time in bringing the matter to our attention. We shall pass a copy of your comments across to our Customer Service team for review and response. In approx. 7 to 10 business days, you should receive a response in regards to follow up & opportunity to discuss the matter further. Thanks Kiara

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives