Honda Dealers

2.3

DeannR

DeannRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with Honda

My purchase of a Honda Jazz has not been a happy experience since I got it in March 2020. The now out of business dealership told me it had a 5 year Warranty, it didn't. Dealer refused to give me a tax invoice. A strange noise in the dash cannot be fixed. Rust has developed on the car, even though it has been garaged and only driven once or twice a week since April. The customer service person behaved like I was unreasonable to ask a manager at Honda Australia to tell me why they are not taking responsibility for allowing poor behaviour from franchisees. I had an expectation of a written apology from Honda Australia and got the impression that I would not get one. My experience has been very disappointing.

Store LocationFrankston
Honda HelpersHonda

A great customer service with Honda car dealer in Leichhardt.

I love my brand new car, CRV 2021 model that I purchased in Leichhardt. I have a great experience with Arun who is kind, honest and professional all about customer service from choosing to receiving.
While waiting before picking my new car up, Arun kept contacting me to see how things were going. I had to go to work the day I picked up my car, so he kindly explained all buttons and new features.
I would highly recommend this car dealer, Arun, in Leichhardt.

Store LocationLeichhardt

ByrnoHighfields

Best dealer ever after 36 years of driving

Have purchased a new Honda Civic hatch September 29th 2020, and previously owned a 1997 Honda Odyessey and have found the family owned business to go far and above any other new or used car dealership we have ever come across. They have given us the really good advice, have gone beyond expectation with sourcing and servicing, no lie, & no pressure sales, and high professionalism. Quality products are always a bonus, but can't recommend enough. Many thanks to Peter Roberts Honda Toowoomba

Store LocationPeter Roberts Honda Toowoomba

Thanks again

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service made to feel like dumb girl

Just had my car serviced and the dash and car was altered with that I lost functions and cant get them back . Went back to get fixed and spoken to poorly like i was "dumb " and that just need to learn to deal with it.

Will get my car serviced else were from now as there was no attempt to try and appreciate my frustration or help me .

Store LocationScotts Honda Artarmon
Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Astoria Honda

We bought our 2012 Honda Jazz second hand but decided to have it serviced by the original selling dealer. After regular log book servicing at Astoria Honda since 2014 we are very satisfied with their workmanship, customer service and value for money. The Service Advisors are all long term employees who are courteous but also very knowledgeable and helpful. The premises has a small but convenient waiting area with seating, newspapers, tea & coffee etc. Our car is always ready on time as well as washed and vacuumed.

Store LocationAstoria Honda

Store LocationWangara Honda, WA
John

John

2018 Honda Civic RS starting a problem

My Honda 2018 brand new does not start after the battery has gone fully flat after coming from holiday, I have contacted New World Honda in Berwick they're so rude and useless they will not help they want me to bring the vehicle in that's by Towing wasting my money when it's brand new vehicle I can't understand why they don't want to explain why it's not starting and try to find the problem over the phone they just want money like to help people after selling the vehicle this is a company I would not go to

Store LocationHonda

sureshot3685

sureshot3685South East Queensland, QLD

I cant even get a response of any kind from honda after receiving my letter!

Well I cant even get someone to talk to me. Days spent in a line on the phone only to be hung up on. Guess its my obligated duty to inform others by calling A Current Affair. My rego runs out in 5 days so they wont take an unregistered vehicles either ....wow what new hell is this. Thank you so much Honda

Miguel M.

Miguel M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straight forward buyback. So be patient on the phone when you call.

Angry RonaldRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exactly the same story with the Honda recall.

Poor customer service. We will call you back. Never happened.
Offer to buy back. What a joke. You try finding a half decent car for $2400!!
$400 to find alternative transport. We live in the bush. There is no public transport.
Uber not chance. Taxi wont go up dirt roads.
Thanks Honda for allowing us to pay for your mistakes.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honda Recall Centre buyback process customer service is dreadful!!!

Harry H.

Harry H.Perth, WA

Worst Customer Care

We have had our CRV recalled for destruction and have been offered a lower than market price as well as not being duly compensated for the immediate loss of transport as we were told not to drive the vehicle at risk of death. Further to this we will end up thousands of dollars out of pocket to replace our recently serviced car with new wheels and suspension (all of which is not taken into account for the buy back price). We are disgusted with Hondas handling of this issue especially now knowing they have known of the deadly fault since 2004 and their has been deaths attributed to the fault since that date which could have conceivably avoided.

Store LocationHonda
Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap service

Bought 2 brand new Honda CRF110F motorbikes for 6 and 9 year olds for Xmas, both boys ride them in second gear with speed turned down half way, youngest son went over a little jump on our property came off the bike he got up didn’t hurt himself went to ride bike only not to be able to ride it as we looked at it the frame is bent underneath,we took it back and we’re told that they wouldn’t cover it as it isn’t a manufacturer defect,how can it not be with a 24kg child riding the bike in second gear ??. have been told cheapest option to fix it is to buy a new bike,WTH it is brand new it shouldn’t have happened that easy

Store LocationTeammoto carrum downs Victoria

Mayur M

Mayur MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Service

Rang up Northway Honda to book a test drive on the new accord hybrid. Arrived at dealership and was told to put deposit if I want to test drive and also be required to buy it.

Store LocationNorthway Honda

Rip off!

Went in for a couple of service items as a parts buy.
Quoted almost 4 (Yes four) times what I can buy the genuine item from England. Almost fell over. That includes freight. I am a mechanic in the industry who gets trade prices. Found this actually quite offensive.
Punch me in the guts and call me an idiot, then kick me while I'm down.
Not a good look. That's why God invented eBay.

Store LocationPeel Honda
Paula Carty

Paula CartyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Northway Honda purchase from Louis

Thank you Louis for your fantastic service and assistance with the purchase of my new Honda Civic RS. You were extremely efficient with organization and delivery. I love driving it!

Store LocationNorthway Honda
Nathalie

Nathalie

Fast Turn-around

I recently traded my car in on a 2014 Mondeo wagon and was impressed with the professionalism demonstrated by Sam Young and team. After lunch, when I appeared with no prior notice, he facilitated the deal on the Mondeo which had only just arrived, including inspection, cleaning, paper-work, insurance etc. and I drove it back to Jurien Bay on the same day, with bluetooth tuned in courtesy of Sam. Thank you!

Store LocationWangara Honda, 20 Motor Parade, Wangara
kyung hee C.

kyung hee C.South East Queensland, QLD

I have never satisfied with Honda Toowong Brisbane.

Store LocationWestpoint Honda Toowong