Honda Dealers

Store LocationWangara Honda, WA
Honda
Honda HelpersHonda

2018 Honda Civic RS starting a problem

My Honda 2018 brand new does not start after the battery has gone fully flat after coming from holiday, I have contacted New World Honda in Berwick they're so rude and useless they will not help they want me to bring the vehicle in that's by Towing wasting my money when it's brand new vehicle I can't understand why they don't want to explain why it's not starting and try to find the problem over the phone they just want money like to help people after selling the vehicle this is a company I would not go to

Store LocationHonda
sureshot3685

sureshot3685South East Queensland, QLD

I cant even get a response of any kind from honda after receiving my letter!

Well I cant even get someone to talk to me. Days spent in a line on the phone only to be hung up on. Guess its my obligated duty to inform others by calling A Current Affair. My rego runs out in 5 days so they wont take an unregistered vehicles either ....wow what new hell is this. Thank you so much Honda

Miguel M.

Miguel M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straight forward buyback. So be patient on the phone when you call.

Angry RonaldRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exactly the same story with the Honda recall.

Poor customer service. We will call you back. Never happened.
Offer to buy back. What a joke. You try finding a half decent car for $2400!!
$400 to find alternative transport. We live in the bush. There is no public transport.
Uber not chance. Taxi wont go up dirt roads.
Thanks Honda for allowing us to pay for your mistakes.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honda Recall Centre buyback process customer service is dreadful!!!

Harry H.

Harry H.Perth, WA

Worst Customer Care

We have had our CRV recalled for destruction and have been offered a lower than market price as well as not being duly compensated for the immediate loss of transport as we were told not to drive the vehicle at risk of death. Further to this we will end up thousands of dollars out of pocket to replace our recently serviced car with new wheels and suspension (all of which is not taken into account for the buy back price). We are disgusted with Hondas handling of this issue especially now knowing they have known of the deadly fault since 2004 and their has been deaths attributed to the fault since that date which could have conceivably avoided.

Store LocationHonda
Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap service

Bought 2 brand new Honda CRF110F motorbikes for 6 and 9 year olds for Xmas, both boys ride them in second gear with speed turned down half way, youngest son went over a little jump on our property came off the bike he got up didn’t hurt himself went to ride bike only not to be able to ride it as we looked at it the frame is bent underneath,we took it back and we’re told that they wouldn’t cover it as it isn’t a manufacturer defect,how can it not be with a 24kg child riding the bike in second gear ??. have been told cheapest option to fix it is to buy a new bike,WTH it is brand new it shouldn’t have happened that easy

Store LocationTeammoto carrum downs Victoria
Mayur M

Mayur MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Service

Rang up Northway Honda to book a test drive on the new accord hybrid. Arrived at dealership and was told to put deposit if I want to test drive and also be required to buy it.

Store LocationNorthway Honda

Rip off!

Went in for a couple of service items as a parts buy.
Quoted almost 4 (Yes four) times what I can buy the genuine item from England. Almost fell over. That includes freight. I am a mechanic in the industry who gets trade prices. Found this actually quite offensive.
Punch me in the guts and call me an idiot, then kick me while I'm down.
Not a good look. That's why God invented eBay.

Store LocationPeel Honda
Paula Carty

Paula CartyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Northway Honda purchase from Louis

Thank you Louis for your fantastic service and assistance with the purchase of my new Honda Civic RS. You were extremely efficient with organization and delivery. I love driving it!

Store LocationNorthway Honda
Nathalie

Nathalie

Fast Turn-around

I recently traded my car in on a 2014 Mondeo wagon and was impressed with the professionalism demonstrated by Sam Young and team. After lunch, when I appeared with no prior notice, he facilitated the deal on the Mondeo which had only just arrived, including inspection, cleaning, paper-work, insurance etc. and I drove it back to Jurien Bay on the same day, with bluetooth tuned in courtesy of Sam. Thank you!

Store LocationWangara Honda, 20 Motor Parade, Wangara
kyung hee C.

kyung hee C.South East Queensland, QLD

I have never satisfied with Honda Toowong Brisbane.

Store LocationWestpoint Honda Toowong

Nirav Desai

Nirav DesaiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fraud and Cheating by Formula Honda

Store LocationFormula Honda Adelaide

Purchase of Honda Civic Hatch - Salesman Josh Keats

The process of buying this vehicle was the smoothest ever experienced and Josh and his very professional team answered our questions without the 'normal' blurb.
The handover was both precise and adequate as we are not first new car purchasers.
Overall, an extremely tension free and pleasant experience for both my wife and myself.
Well done Wangara Honda team!

Store LocationWangara Honda

MAzfar R.

MAzfar R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brighton Honda- HONDA Cars

I purchased a new CRV 2018. When I picked it Delivery guy was not professional at all, Given review to HONDA , no one cares. Sales man Lied while selling the car.

There is a noise when you brake. Not recommending this car to any one. Charges premium car price for 2010 technology no sensor even invoice says its got Im sensor , No idea what to do.
I was excited to buy this car, now dont even want to drive.

Azfar

Store LocationBrighton Honda
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Torque Honda were Brilliant!

Most recently we purchased a second Honda CRVs & this time chose Torque Honda North Lakes. There is a guy there called Matthew Hawkes. Importantly he listened to what we required. Yes it was as we requested, a swift straight forward business transaction. We were happy with the price discussion & importantly, right until the end, the level of service from Torque Honda North Lakes was exceptional. If you’re buying a Honda in Brisbane, I recommend you consider Torque Honda for both price & service.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Mich

MichBrisbane

Southside Honda servicing overpriced

We’ve always had our Honda Euro serviced at a Honda service centre. The Cleveland centre were always reasonably priced and efficient. The Southside centre at the Gabba is very different. The last few services they have advised of the need to replace the alternator, need for new tyres and a new battery. We were told in a quite demanding tone that we shouldn’t drive the car due to the alternator. On leaving the service centre, we had the alternator checked by two separate mechanics who both advised it was fine and also that the tyres were still ok. Have not and will not go back to Honda.

Store LocationSouthside Honda
Desley

DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda don't care about your safety 2018 CRV

Store LocationSpringwood QLD
Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Never Ever Ever buy from these guys - and avoid Honda altogether!

Without doubt the worst car dealership I've ever dealt with!

Bought a brand new Honda H-RV from these jokers after having my old Toyota for 15 years.

At the 1,000 km service they scratched the leather steering wheel. Didn't even bother to physically look at the problem! It's been 15 years since I've had a new car so I treat my baby with kid gloves!

I've been dealing with [name removed] (Service Manager), and she's been completely unhelpful. Latest email from [name removed]. They have given me the heave-ho, effectively telling me to back off.

Never buy a car from these jokers! They will damage your car and then deny they did it!

Also, Honda Australia has been equally unhelpful, so also never buy a Honda!

Store LocationAutosports Honda Leichhardt