Honey Birdette

Honey Birdette

Brand Manager for Honey Birdette? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Megan
MeganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service and quality

Purchased two lingerie sets online during the Black Friday sales. Received a partial delivery, which arrived a couple of days after the order was placed, which was great.
2 weeks later was still waiting on the balance they said had already been despatched. You call their customer service number and sit on hold only to leave a message to which no one replies. Send emails chasing up the delivery they tell me has been sent, to no reply.
After chasing them up again on Monday I receive my delivery today, missing items and the ones I received were stained and smell.
After this experience I could not recommend this company or their products to anyone. To say I’m disappointed and fed up is an understatement.

timcsky
timcskySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The power of a brand name and the pitfalls of seduction

Olivia
OliviaIllawarra, NSW

Amazing customer service always

Terrible product quality and service

Bought 3 pairs of new stockings online. All came with small pull outs. Cant ve worn at all. Customer service refused
to admit fault and said it was me who torn them. I must have such long and sharp nails to tear all 3 pairs my first time wearing them.

Rachael
RachaelSydney

Amazing service from Emily

I ordered on the HB online sale and forgot to change my address for posting. I contacted HB email explaining the mistake. I was extremely concerned as I spent quite a lot of money. Within 2 mins of me sending the email, Emily responded and managed to send an urgent email to the warehouse for them to change the details. I am extremely impressed but the speed of the response. Well down Honey Birdette for excellent customer service and leading the way! Thanks Emily for being a top employee!
I’ve recently had issues with Myer and ASOS and have no way of contacting them which is ridiculous. It shows that having good customer services goes a very long way!

Terrible communication and order system

Purchased items which explained they had a 1-2 day ship time. After 8 days received no contact or update on order timing. Followed up and heard nothing back. Followed up again 4 days later. Still nothing.
Finally got an email after the order 15 days previous. Was advised the items were out of stock (clearly they have poor inventory management) and came up with a poor excuse for the late reply. Will not be every using this business again.

Great quality, not true to size

Staff are always lovely. Quality is fantastic. However, bras are not true to size. I pre ordered a bra that I went a size larger in. Sorry, but I am a size 10F. I don’t want to LOOK like a 10F. I tried on the bra and I spilled way out of the cups. Don’t know why you have to put push up cups in all your padded bras, even the bathers? It’s honestly annoying. I’m so reluctant to buy from HB because even though they stock my size, the padding that isn’t even removable by the way, makes it impossible to fit.

Lucy
LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Purchased strap on for 170$ Ring broke in 10 mins

The lady that helped us said we would get it in two days, turned out to be five days. I was very excited for this product, but then very disappointed when the ring snapped off. He would think paying 170 would make a good quality. So quite disappointed

Alecia
AleciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheap quality terrible service NEVER AGAIN

Jessica
JessicaPerth, WA

Made in China Over-Priced Lingerie

I used to be a HUGE fan of this brand but the quality has gone downhill unfortunately. Yes some of their styles are gorgeous but the quality just isn't what it used to be and they are not a very size-inclusive brand (SOME styles go up to like a size 16 but it's rare). Also a very toxic workplace environment - I worked there, it was what turned me against the brand. Such a shame!

Victoria Tsakiris
Victoria Tsakiris

Broadway Store

I went into the Broadway store on the 7th of Feb, I was met with super vibrant and happy staff who were happy to help fit me into something nice after a huge 20kg weight loss I've been stuck on sizing.

Bella, the wonderful sales associate, helped locate two sets perfect for my figure and shape that I felt amazing in. Not only did she guide me through sizing but she helped make the experience so comfortable and welcoming.

I'll definitely be back solely due to the service these ladies provided.

Can be hit & miss, but mostly great quality items and service

Some of their styles can be quite hit and miss, but enjoy that when they have a style that's right you are able to purchase it in different colours. The Belinda black set is gorgeous and does everything you could want lingerie to do. The push-up bra lifts and shapes, the suspender cinches in the waist and the brief flatters the bum. The service of the stores I have been into has been excellent, the sales assistants are welcoming, friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and helpful. I will continue to purchase from Honey Birdette and look forward to future styles.

NEVER AGAIN!

I recently purchased 2 full priced bras and matching knickers from Honey Birdette. I am so disgusted with the quality of their lingerie, after the first wash (delicate cycle in a hosiery bag) the lace panelling was literally coming off both bra cups. I phoned the burwood store and was told that it’s not their fault and i must not have followed the car label instructions properly and that they will not give me a refund or even store credit as i had already worn and washed it! What a joke! There girl was incredibly rude and condescending. The second set had diamanté’s throughout the bra straps 3 of which have fallen out since i bought it roughly 2 weeks ago. I will NEVER shop here again!

Sizing Very small

Terrible

Hard to navigate store, felt uncomfortable while shopping due to dark lighting and poor quality garments. My first visit was met with judgment by employees in regards to sizes and I felt uncomfortable by how the advertising objectifies women.

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional & sexy

Wow, wow wow! I 1st walked into a honey birdette store approx 2yrs ago a shy woman with low self esteem and honest birdette has changed my life (and my partners). Such intimate sexy and quality products available to make any woman of any size feel amazing within her own body. Thank you to the continued amazing and honest customer service at the sunshine coast store. You ladies are amazing! The quality and finishes on each garment are superb. I've since spent thousands of $$$ and love every item I have!