Honey Birdette

Cheap quality terrible service NEVER AGAIN

Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

Made in China Over-Priced Lingerie

I used to be a HUGE fan of this brand but the quality has gone downhill unfortunately. Yes some of their styles are gorgeous but the quality just isn't what it used to be and they are not a very size-inclusive brand (SOME styles go up to like a size 16 but it's rare). Also a very toxic workplace environment - I worked there, it was what turned me against the brand. Such a shame!

Broadway Store

I went into the Broadway store on the 7th of Feb, I was met with super vibrant and happy staff who were happy to help fit me into something nice after a huge 20kg weight loss I've been stuck on sizing.

Bella, the wonderful sales associate, helped locate two sets perfect for my figure and shape that I felt amazing in. Not only did she guide me through sizing but she helped make the experience so comfortable and welcoming.

I'll definitely be back solely due to the service these ladies provided.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Honey Birdette compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Can be hit & miss, but mostly great quality items and service

Some of their styles can be quite hit and miss, but enjoy that when they have a style that's right you are able to purchase it in different colours. The Belinda black set is gorgeous and does everything you could want lingerie to do. The push-up bra lifts and shapes, the suspender cinches in the waist and the brief flatters the bum. The service of the stores I have been into has been excellent, the sales assistants are welcoming, friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and helpful. I will continue to purchase from Honey Birdette and look forward to future styles.

NEVER AGAIN!

I recently purchased 2 full priced bras and matching knickers from Honey Birdette. I am so disgusted with the quality of their lingerie, after the first wash (delicate cycle in a hosiery bag) the lace panelling was literally coming off both bra cups. I phoned the burwood store and was told that it’s not their fault and i must not have followed the car label instructions properly and that they will not give me a refund or even store credit as i had already worn and washed it! What a joke! There girl was incredibly rude and condescending. The second set had diamanté’s throughout the bra straps 3 of which have fallen out since i bought it roughly 2 weeks ago. I will NEVER shop here again!

Sizing Very small

Terrible

Hard to navigate store, felt uncomfortable while shopping due to dark lighting and poor quality garments. My first visit was met with judgment by employees in regards to sizes and I felt uncomfortable by how the advertising objectifies women.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional & sexy

Wow, wow wow! I 1st walked into a honey birdette store approx 2yrs ago a shy woman with low self esteem and honest birdette has changed my life (and my partners). Such intimate sexy and quality products available to make any woman of any size feel amazing within her own body. Thank you to the continued amazing and honest customer service at the sunshine coast store. You ladies are amazing! The quality and finishes on each garment are superb. I've since spent thousands of $$$ and love every item I have!

Upsetting

The wrong bra size got sent to me for my bridal lingerie set. I had to buy another set the day before my wedding, and they have refused to refund me for the bra. When I went to the store (Maroochydore Sunshine Plaza) the snooty sales assistant greeted me very enthusiastically, but when I told her I was wanting to return my bra, her smile dropped instantly and she turned her back on me! People returning things could still be long term customers (I was, but will not buy again from HB). Customer service tip: Refund if the business is at fault and respect ALL customers

Eva

EvaSydney

Cheaper version of Agent Provocateur

I purchased one set of lingerie in Honey Birdette in Westfield Sydney.

As a first impression, it reminded me to the British luxury lingerie brand Agent Provocateur. The style, the colour of the products, the interior of the retail shops and the way the sales assistants are dressed. The main difference is that in terms of price and quality HB is much lower.

If you are after a finer quality, pure silk or lace lingerie, I would not recommend to shop in HB. However if you want an affordable priced, sexy, fetish style of lingerie set then HB is the right place to shop. I still occasionally wear the set I bought there.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Honey Birdette compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Emma

EmmaGold Coast

Staff so pushy!!

I have never bought from honey birdette, every time I go in store I feel so uncomfortable and pushed to purchase something!! Step foot into the store and ask whether I’d like to start a change room. Really friendly but would love to just have a look around and try on when I am ready! Always end up walking out straight away because I feel to uncomfortable and pressured!

Aimee

Aimee

If it wasn't for the in-store staff it would be ONE star

Jordana

JordanaCROYDON

If i could give zero stars i would.

Ridiculous return policy, you work with women's bodies. Sizes vary from style to style, brand to brand, and sometimes even the same bra in a different colour. Absolutely ridiculous to not be able to exchange size because it was "On sale" I'm sorry but it was still $80, $80 on a bra I am not able to wear and not able to return. A complete waste of money. A terrible experience with customer service, this was my first purchase and i will not be shopping with you again. Very happy to continue giving my money to your competitors.

NeoSamurai

NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Honey Birdette Doncaster - Outstanding, friendly and attentive service - WOW!

Brought my wife here today to use a gift voucher from last Christmas. The lovely and very stylish Heather - the HB shop assistant was the only girl on duty at 9:30am but she was just brilliant, extremely attentive and managed to make my wife very comfortable and at ease in a store that can be somewhat intimidating 'in parts' with it's surrounds. Wifey left VERY happy with a red Natalie bra, suspender belt, panties and stockings and would definitely return for more mostly because of the great, friendly service. Thanks Heather - you're the best!

MARKB