• Rates and Fees

Jose AndradeSouthwest, VIC

completly lost my trust on Hostplus

I've got approval from ATO on a compasionate release of super to cover the cost of waighlost surgery. Hostplus lack of empathy, inavility to prioritise a decision and the will of drag their feet behind burocracy is beyond belive and had cause distresses during a difucult time.

I wouldn't recommend Hostplus to my worse enemy.

Jose Andrade

You can contact me on my mobile phone (which is registered in my hostplus account) Thursday 4 March between 10:45 and 12:45. No other time is reasonable at the moment as I’m recovering from major surgery.

HOSTPLUSHOSTPLUS

Thank you Jose. We will be in touch tomorrow during the time you've specified. Many thanks, Hostplus

karneshpatel007

karneshpatel007Sydney, NSW

Bed customer service and never understand situation

Seil OVIC, 3122

Investment returns fraud

Seil O

Thanks for the reply. I don't know how to send a private message. This is my Member Ref: 830579518.

Daren1Sydney

Mystical princeSydney, NSW

HOSTMINUS

Kaylie

Kaylie Sydney, NSW

Closed account with no notice or permission

HOSTPLUSHOSTPLUS

What part of not at this address is not clear?

I continue to receive snail mail from Hostplus for a previous tenant who hasn't lived at my address for over 3 years. I continue to write "not at this address" on the envelope and return (I think today's was the 4th) but they dont update their systems and continue to send me his mail. With Identify Theft increasing, I would be concerned if my super fund knew they were sending to the wrong address but either didn't care or their systems couldn't handle the change.

Alexey Y.

Alexey Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great superfund for active investors

Ally36

Ally36AU

Take forever with requests, old school system, Their process is not secure

Rates and Fees

JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Host plus thief's

I few years back i decided to roll all my super together over the last 20 years, this included military super, super from work in abattoirs, super from labouring and all bar one had super that was host plus, all the money I earnt of two years hadn’t grown a cent it was consumed in fees, they shouldn't even be allowed to operate. Cant believe the nonsense adds at the moment in good hands I'm here to tell you your money is in terrible incompetent hands.

Saskia

Saskia

Second Super Early Release

I applied for early release for the second time. It was easy, no hassle. It took a little longer than the first one. I had to wait around 2 weeks for the money to show up in my account, whilst the first one took a week. I was kinda worried at first, then I decided to wait longer for them and the bank to process everything, but I finally got the money.

Mr M.

Mr M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not perfect but not the worst

Choice plus investment option is great.
Decent fees.
Good website.
Customer service has been good,
when they did drop the ball, they remediated the issue after a follow up call.
Information easily found online.

The fees they charge are obscene - so many cheaper options out there!

Wearyconsumer

WearyconsumerPeel, WA

DO NOT USE THEM!!

TIRSouthwest, VIC

Would never join HostPlus

T N.

T N.

Zero customer service, zero intelligence

The do not answer emails, nor chats, nor anything really. LONG wait times, and this was pre-Covid
They are a joke. They claim they are there to benefit members, yet they don't answer members.

Darryl P

Darryl PHobart, TAS

Service Can Be Improved

emma

emmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No happy !!

Currently dealing with the resolutions team for my super release , not happy with the service being provided incorrect information being sent out, I have contacted by phone and email several times with no response .. looking at moving my super .. :(

Rhonda M.

Rhonda M.Sydney, NSW

Pretty damn bad

Will definitely be joining a new super fund. Rang to see if everything was ok with my super release, was told everything was good, funds had been transfered to my account, now was in the hands of the bank, could take 5 days for them to release it . When I questioned why that wasn't showing up on my online super account, figure hadn't changed. Host plus said phone was playing up and couldn't hear me. Nothing wrong with my phone. Should be ashamed. Disgusting

Rhonda M.

Rhonda M.asked

I have applied for mine, 8 days ago, am now anxious,thinking I shouldn't have left it till I was in dire straits....after reading all these reviews I will be changing funds

Teneal T.

I rang 7 times after I said I was going to consumer affairs they paid it the next day

HOSTPLUSHOSTPLUS

Hi Rhonda, Thanks for contacting us. Claims can take up to 10 business days from the time you submit your application to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) to the time you receive funds in your nominated bank account. We’ll send you an SMS once we’ve processed your withdrawal. We ask all members to please log into their Hostplus account via Hostplus member online and check that your mobile number is current so we can reach you. If you would like us to check on the progress of your application, we would be more than happy to check this. Please just send us a private message with your full name, Hostplus membership number and mobile. Thanks, Hostplus team.

And

Andasked

Wondering how long early release of super for corona virus takes,rang and told would be there this week-NOT-received the approval from ATO on the 12 May and got txt message from hostplus saying 5 business days it's now the 4 June still nothing will be changing funds me thinks

Matt

They told me twice it was a week away. I got ATO notification on May 16, text from Hostplus saying it would be paid in 3-5 business days on May 19. Still waiting.

HOSTPLUSHOSTPLUS

Hi Matt, Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to read you have not received your funds. So we can investigate this for you would you please send us a private message with your name, Hostplus membership number and phone number. We look forward to hearing from you via PM and responding to you. Thanks, Hostplus team

Matt

I was told on Wed 27th May that my payment would be received in 5 business days. I am in quarantine in Sydney until June 10th. Got an email today June 5 that payment will be received in 5 business days. I have been consistently told to wait, and flew back to Australia with the understanding that the funds would be in my account before was due to leave quarantine. This is horrible service. I'm going to put it out there that you are deliberately delaying payments and inventing reasons for delays.

Teneal T.asked

You are a joke... a big fat joke. Been with you for over 10 years. Call 3 times.. emailed 4 times... Been polite every time with clearly you lying to me every time.. 10/10 for the acting you do. Just be honest.... clearly NO One is being paid. What a joke you are.... not happy.

HOSTPLUSHOSTPLUS

Hi Teneal, we are sorry that we have not met your expectations during this process. We know how important it is that members in financial distress receive support as quickly as possible and assure you we have never, and would never, employ tactics designed to deliberately slow the processing of ER payments to our members. If you have not already done so, would you please send us a private message with your Hostplus membership number, email and mobile. We have a dedicated team to investigate and respond to early release payments including those that may be delayed. This dedicated will come back to you after 8am EST today and we look forward to assisting you then. Again we apologise for your experience with us. Thanks, Hostplus team.

Jimmy

How do you report this company reading through comments i’m glad im not the only one, they shouldnt be allowed to manage anything i think i could do a better job what a bunch of spastics.

Get an answer from our members and HOSTPLUS representatives

Other Industry Super Funds