Verifiedhostplus.com.au

SDJ
SDJ13 posts

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Awful!! I want a manager to email me

No one is providing any information of being helpful!!! I want to speak to a manager
Hostplus   DM

Hi there, we are emailing you as requested on our phone call. Regards, Hostplus

Jam
JamMeadow heights Vic9 posts

Bad company they give misleading and misconduct and the breach the law

Stay away from Hostplus Complaint manager [Name Removed] gave me in writing misleading information that I cloud update my cover online and when I went to do it they told me that I can’t due to occupation so how come they offered it to me at the first place for 8 years I’m paying my premium and they failed to notify me that due to my occupation I can’t update my cover
And second complaint manager [Name Removed] failing to send me all the recorded phone calls
And in her written response she had confirmed that I got given incorrect information and poor customer service jam taking them Afca
Paul H.
Paul H.4 posts

Maybe I have to go down this rabbit hole, to get the statements I requested on the 23 may still waiting. why. The answer is simple. The call centre and customer service are no longer working for us. I'm sure the directors and staff get paid on time.
NODETAILS
NODETAILS

Leon Van
Leon Van4 posts

Wont send a reminder that my ID requires a update, and multi withdraw forms sent, No results

I agree that Hostplus id the worst superfund ever
My Id needed update eg. Driver Licence, has expired but I never got a reminder email that my ID requirement for Hostplus is about to expire, I sent multiple withdrawal forms and with Updated Id sent ALL via express mail, guess what, they say they haven't received it,or its not yet in their system, been over 2 weeks and Im on disability pension, and like all of us we have debts, I live in Victoria and when my car rego is going to expire I get sent a reminder, same with the banks and multi other business. But hostplus did not send anything, yet I pay administration fees to look after my funds, Shameful
Michael
Michael4 posts

Nightmare

Parasitic industry that contributes nothing to Australia’s GDP and is allowed by government to thrive by confiscating the earnings of hard working Australians. They’ll use absolutely every trick in the book to maximise fees on and avoid giving you your money back.

Why do they care about customer service? They already have your money.

Chris
Chris3 posts

Richie S.
Richie S.

Disgusting!

Awful company, mind blowing how they are allowed to continue to operate. Make it near impossible to withdraw super and will delay and delay and charge you. Also ask you to send documents by post and then just say they havent arrived yet. Use some cheap call centres in India and more.

Need to get everyone together and launch an investigation.

SCAMMERS!

Anne L.
Anne L.

Dulip D.
Dulip D.
  Fair Incentive

Wrong selection

It is never recommended. I'm really disappointed about the customer service. To fix small things I have been waiting for one month. IT support is rubbish
Victor
Victor7 posts

[Content Removed]

Bitterly disappointed in there communication,attitude and support.Hostplus is run by hotels union and it shows.I think staff and management sample too much product whilst working. It’s our money Hostplus , supporting your union and livelihood. Respect your investors and do your job?? [Name Removed]
Paul K.
Paul K.Perth, WA13 posts

Terrible super fund

Signed up for an account. I did not record the member number but could also not get the member number by putting in my email. That's terrible design and shows complete incompetence from Hostplus. Absolutely avoid this fund.
Norman
NormanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

CW Adelaide
CW AdelaideSouth Australia2 posts

RETIREES BEWARE

Bitterly disappointed with Hostplus Superannuation. I had a J.P. sight & sign all identification and documentation only to be informed that further information was required. Abysmal customer service, no line of contact when you receive an email. Contact centre is overseas with poorly trained, limited English speaking staff who cannot access the information required. Thankfully I contacted the Australian Financial Complaints Authority & within 3 days received my funds. Hostplus desperately need age appropriate information - warning look to other Superannuation funds.

David K.
David K.

I've recently applied for my DASP and funds have been removed from my Hostplus balance Dose it mean it's been already processed and deposited into my account

Pauline D.
Pauline D.

Hi, I live in the UK and I am trying to register my membership with Hostplus but will not accept my UK postcode which includes OTH 9999 at the end. Could you please tell me what I have to enter in the postcode for me to register?
Many thanks,
Pauline

Janine C.
Janine C.

Why cant i speak to anyone is Australia??? I know these supposed customer service people are overseas because of the gap on the phone when speaking, and of course the bad english. Why do they need to lie??
I asked to speak to someone in Melbourne office and he said they were in melb office, than i remembered..its a public holiday in Melbourne today because of the cup, so yep, lies.
I got an email to say my financial hardship was declined due to verification. I had a justice of the peace sign the forms, but they said because he wrote in where the occupation part is, that he is retired, its not valid?? He is retired from his regular work. His job is a not being a jp. There is no pay. Its a volunteer task(this is how its described on the nsw government website, so not an occupation) How can this be declined??
Its like pulling teeth to get answers.
Im also waiting on tpd aswell... thats in the process since November last year! Still they making go to doctors, phone assessments and then I just got another email a couple of days ago saying i need to have a medical form completed. My doctors have done these and 2 independent doctors of your choosing have done them.
How long can this process go on for?? Its a bloody joke. Its not as if im out living life, im stuck at home on crutches..have been since july last year.
Answers for both, the financial hardship and the tdp would be appreciated.
And im not calling the 1300 number again to speak with overseas ppl who don't have any idea whats going on.
I have submitted an email to the info email, but doubt ill hear anything because i hardly ever do.