Colormunki

This is my second purchase - I'm very happy with the quality of product as well as the service from Hot.com.au I had 'shopped' around and found the price to be excellent. Internet site was easy to navigate. Product arrived very quickly - to regional Victoria. It was also well packaged. Nil complaints at all. Highly recommended.

You gays are outstanding

I searched for the item quite a few places before I found you. You was approx. 32% cheaper than the best offer for a similar item. This morning you send me an E-mail, notifying me the item is dispatched yesterday and if I not received in 5 days contact you. The item arrived this noon!!!! Your price and service are excellent. Highly recomended company.

Epson V550 photo scanner

Scanner arrived exactly as described and in excellent condition. The packaging showed no signs of any rough treatment. Processing of the order was quick and efficient and delivery was quick. Hot.com was a pleasure to deal with.

Epson V700 scanner in a battered packing

Packing placed me in a suspicion and I was not happy with packaging but Steven and Rhyse form "Hot.com.au" shown me all the similar producys have same packaging. Thank you. It costed me a travelling time of 3 hours to find out but was worth it. Epson needs to improve packaging.
    Good response, service and quick delivery.!

V700 Scanner Arrived - but the worst for wear.

Received my Epson V700 scanner in only a few days! Good delivery. However the box is pretty battered around and it obviously has been opened - no seals on the box catches. Surely the damage cant have all happened on the delivery trip(?). Is in not new, but a refurbished unit? If it is a refurbished unit I will be more than a bit disappointed! Have yet to use it - looks OK, but will sure let you know if it isn't.

Stephen

StephenNarooma

When your hot.com your hot..

Bought an Epson WF7620. Very competitive price, Fast and efficient delivery, Great communication. Well Done to all at Hot.com. Impressive. Recommended Supplier..

Excellent service

After several outfits had promised a printer was "in stock" and it turned out it was awaited from the supplier without an ETA, I turned to Hot and got a great price and delivery two working days of placing my order.

Sonia

SoniaKogarah

Quick and informative

I ordered an ADF duplex printer so that I could scan all of my school folders (I am a teacher). It arrived within two working days of me ordering the product. I was also kept updated with emails and was given a tracking no# to follow the progress of the delivery.
    Fast and professional

Small  business owner

Small business owner

Reliable, fast and great communications.

Significant price reduction compared to others. Printer was not factory second but brand new in original packaging. Sent fast and great update emails.
    Very happy, thank you! Will buy my toner here as well. I would buy there again and will recommend hot.com.au to friends. It really saved me a lot of money without a loss of service.
    Just like buying from a large retailer without the hefty price tag.

Patricia

PatriciaAdelaide

So excited about my new photo printer

I ordered my wonderful Epson photo printer on Sunday . Tuesday afternoon an hour after receiving an email to let me know that my order had been dispatched, my printer was delivered to my door (interstate). I knew which printer I wanted and after some detailed research found hot.com.au to easily be the best deal for price. I am very happy with the way my transaction has been handled. I can say that even the courier smiled at my surprise when I received this fantastic printer so quickly and at a terrific price for a quality Epson printer.

Shane

Shane

Panasonic AE8000

Excellent Service

Sales staff were very helpful and knowledgeable in helping me select my new multifunction wireless printer. They provided me a number of options in my price range and explained all the technical jargon. Once the order had gone through, the printer was delivered (interstate) in a matter of days! It is great to see the availability of the stock too. Recent poor experience on another website makes you appreciate knowing what is available!
    The whole process was just easy

Hot D.Hot.com.au

Hi Tom, thank you for your glowing feedback. It's great to hear from another happy customer! I've passed your compliments around our office and hope you enjoy your new wireless multifunction printer!

C chapman

C chapmanPerth

Very disappointed

Panasonic projector arrived in an acceptable time although note the product did not work rang hot.com.au and asked for. Replacement and they said had to phone panasonic to see what they could do as under warranty however had take it to a place out of town extra expense still waiting 4 weeks later with no projector and still the company has not sourced a replacement bulb even though I could get one from a local shop they had to order one over east still waiting not happy. Want a refund please
    It looked the part
    It was not working suspect hot new it was damaged.

Janette Steer

Janette SteerMelbourne

Good review

Excellent turn around time on order to purchase. I have struggled a bit to order. When I order, I want to order the smae cartridge in different colours or black but i don't always find it easy to find exactly what I'm looking for as there seem to be different codes for the same cartridge?
    Secure site
    Not that easy to order the exact cartridge number see info above.

Panasonic Projector

My husband researched thoroughly before deciding on the Panasonic PT-AE8000 projector. Being relatively new we were waiting until the price came down. We found hot.com.au had the best price and included the 3d glasses where some companies don't. We were extremely happy with their prompt delivery. Would definitely use them again.

Hot D.Hot.com.au

Hi Katrina, we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for purchasing from hot.com.au and thank you for sharing your experience online for other to see. I hope you and your husband get many years of enjoyable use out of the new projector!

Find out how Hot.com.au compares to other Online Shops

Thank you for a speedy service!

I recently ordered an X-Rite Colorchecker Passport for a photo shoot I was doing that weekend, amazingly it turned up the very next day! Amazing service guys, thank you so much for such a speedy service. I will have no problem at all in recommending you to all my friends! First class :)
    Speedy delivery, well packaged

Hot D.Hot.com.au

Hi Glasto75, I've passed your feedback on to the delivery guys and would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience. :)

Hot.com.au - Panasonic AE8000 - PERFECT

Hot D.Hot.com.au

Hi Ron, thanks for your positive feedback. Sorry again about the delivery hick up, and I'm glad it got resolved quickly. I hope the anamorphic Panasonic AE8000 projector gives you many years of quality viewing!

Fantastic Customer Service

Hot.com.au are a trusted company and have a user friendly ordering system which is very easy to use. Their customer service is also excellent and recently helped me with returning goods and using the credit to put towards a new printer. They are a company that I will continue to use.

Hot D.Hot.com.au

Hi Christine, thank you for your glowing feedback! I look forward to seeing more of your orders and hope we can keep delivering fantastic customer service.

Projector purchase

I purchased a projector worth close to $3000 on a Tuesday. The projector was held in stock in hot.com.au's own warehouse. I used Bpay to avoid the credit card surcharge, which can add a day or two to the delivery time due to the need for the Bpay payment to be processed before the order can proceed. The projector was delivered by courier on the Friday. I could see the status of the order being updated as the payment was processed and the order prepared for shipping. Good service.
    Prompt delivery and informative order status webpage.
    The order status was still showing 'awaiting dispatch' when the product was delivered.

Purchase of Epson V700 Scanner

After doing internet research of currently available scanners and comparing their features, prices, value and expectations of performance and reliability, I chose the Epson V700. My order was placed online and pre-paid by credit card. I was pleasantly surprised to receive delivery of the new scanner only two or three days later.
    I thought my old scanner was good before it died, but this Epson V700 is brilliant!

Hot D.Hot.com.au

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear you received your new Epson scanner within a matter of days - I hope the V700 gives you many years of great quality scanning!

GRV

GRVasked

How do Hot.com.au supply geniune australian manufacturer warranty stock at very cheap price.
    Are the products like projectors made in Australia?

Hi GRV,

We buy in bulk, have very low overheads (we operate out of a warehouse and don't pay for cheesy TV commercials) and pass these savings on to you with our consistently low prices.

Most projectors are made en masse in countries with cheaper labour costs (China for example), and are sold through licensed and unlicensed companies all over the world. All the projectors on Hot.com.au are genuine Australian stock bought from licensed Australian distributors with full Australian manufacturer warranties - which means, if something goes wrong, you can deal with the Australian manufacturer instead of spending big dollars shipping your goods overseas for service.

Feel free to read some of our customer reviews listed here on ProductReview or visit http://www.hot.com.au/1984 to read up more about our business. You're also more than welcome to contact us at http://www.hot.com.au/contact or human@hot.com.au.

Cheers,
    The hot.com.au team

Get an answer from our members and Hot.com.au representatives