HotmixPro Gastro

HotmixPro Gastro

See the Best Benchtop Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

squishypiranha

squishypiranhaWestern Australia, 6061

Absolutely Excellent!

Kylie54MELBOURNE

A machine that can compete with Thermomix!

After using the Hotmix machine for a period of a few weeks, I have found it to be a capable machine. With its high temperature I was able to make toffee and my kids favourite, Honeycomb with no problems. This guy will get to 190°C with no problems, so that toffees are possible, I also liked the temperature control, degree by degree. Other brands can only go 10 x 10. So it did not have any scales, I can live without this, its not a biggie. get this, I can also program it, it has a SD thingy in the back so I can program and play with the recipes already supplied, I also liked the rubber feet that reduces the risk of it "dancing" off the bench when I do dough.
Love It, and its quieter that Thermomix, with a bigger motor

Jeja
Jeja

Hi Kylie, would you mind sharing the price tag ?

Kylie545454
Kylie545454

Hi Jeja, I paid around the $2400 mark

shoomee

shoomeeasked

What is the temperature range, can you make quality ice cream and i mean quality. I got an icecream machine and the ice cream comes out all grainy and gross, the fat splits and makes it taste odd.

Aere F

Aere Fasked

Is this machine reliable and is there a service centre in Australia if problems arise? Thanks!

There is a authorised service agent in each state

ML58

ML58asked

Hello, are there any plastic parts inside the jug or that come into contact with food? Eg at the base, or between the blades and base? And does the jug go in the dishwasher? Many thanks.

Kylie54

Mthe jug and blade is stainless, i put my jug in the dishwasher, and the lid is made from a type of plastic. I have seen somewhere that it is bpa free, possibly on FB

CategoryBenchtop Food Mixers