Hug-a-Bub Organic Lightweight

Hug-a-Bub Organic Lightweight

4.5

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

My baby absolutely loves this carrier!

Purchased in January 2020.

Tan

TanNortheast, VIC

Exactly what I needed!!

My little man hated being put down, so I was recommended this product. Started using it at 4-6wks, took a little bit of time to get proficient at the wrapping technique but honestly haven't looked back since! He felt very safe and secure from the very beginning.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$80.00.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Cannot live without my Hug a Bub!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Sofie W.

Sofie W.

Love it!

I love this wrap so much. I’ve just bought a second one. My baby girl is 4 months old and not a day has gone by that I haven’t used it. It’s super soft and just feels like another layer of clothing. I always put it on before I go out even if I have the pram, just so I can settle bub easily if I need to. I have a structured carrier too but this is a lot more comfortable while she’s still little.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Georgy

GeorgySydney

Love It!

NickyT

NickyTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for newborn. Absolute lifesaver

Best purchase for my newborn. This wrap is so quick and easy to use.
    My newborn sleeps in it instantly and enjoys the closeness it provides and comfort of the soft organic fabric.
    Cannot emphasise how convenient and perfect this wrap is. Would highly recommend and definitely purchase again. Perfect for both mother and father

It's so light and comfy. Easy to put it on perfect for new mum and newborn .my baby boy he loves it too I can tell. Fabric is soft feel free when you wear it . Any new mum out there ! Buy them
    Oh it's also good for new dad too .

AimrehQ

AimrehQGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best baby item - a daily essential!!

Bought the lightweight hugabub carrier when my second baby was born and it has been an absolute life-saver. I've used it almost every single day as it's a guaranteed way for baby to nap - so soft, comfortable and snug (but doesn't feel too warm during Summer either!). I've received so many compliments and questions from other parents and non parents about it as everyone agrees that it just looks like the most snug way to hold a baby! With a very active preschooler, the hugabub allows me to still have two free hands which is so good for looking after two kids and also getting stuff done around the house. I love love love this carrier and would highly recommend it to anyone!!

Fantastic, I wear my baby for hours every day

Fantastic wrap. Very supportive for bub and for me to wear for hours each day. I've had it for 10 weeks now. We live in SE Queensland and this fabric is great for the hot weather. Would love to see it come in different colours. Fabric stretches out a little with wear but regains its shape after washing. I tend to move the middle point of the fabric around my waist to ensure bub is placed in different parts of the fabric for each wear, to help avoid stretching out the fabric in one place.

Indispensable, comfortable, time-saving, convenient

Review collected in partnership with Hug-a-Bub

Couldn't live without it!!

My wrap is a lifesaver with new born and young toddler. It allowed me to get up off the couch and do what I needed to whether it be playing with my little one, housework, bath time, groceries, a play centre etc. My newbie would fall asleep as soon as she was put in it. I love my hug a bub, I couldn't have survived the past 6 months with out it.

Life saver!!

The hug a Bub has made my life so much easier. I have a very clingy baby that much prefers to sleep in my arms than in her bed. The wrap means I can carry her while she sleeps and still get some dishes or cleaning done! It has really helped my sanity to not have a messy house. Also my daughter will sleep for a long time in the wrap without waking which is great.
    The wrap looks a bit daunting when you first get it but it only takes a couple of goes to get the hang of it

Best purchase

The hug a bub saved my sanity: Philippa loves it so much and sleeps in there daily 1-3x - she sleeps much longer in it than anywhere else and this makes it easy for me as we can have a good routine... I also like the fact that it is gentle on my back compared to other carriers.

Sanity saver

I was blessed with a beautiful baby who loved me so much that he wanted to be with me all the time. Which was okay, except I also needed to do everything else that wasn't stare and bond. Hug a Bub enabled us to both be happy and close and feel accomplished. I loved knowing and feeling that he was super safe and comfy.

Review collected in partnership with Hug-a-Bub

An absolute lifesaver! Loved it!

Absolutely loved using my hug a bub wrap when my son was a baby. It was particularly useful during the dreaded witching hour (more like afternoon)

I've recommended this product to all my expecting friends and family and have even lent it out for some to try beforehand as well.

Find out how Hug-a-Bub Organic Lightweight compares to other Baby Carriers

Not worth it. Never used it and sold it after a few days

It was VERY hard to use and had a steep learning curve to tie it. You would honestly need two sets of hands in the beginning to get the most of the product. In the end, we sold it at a huge loss and bought the Ergo Baby which is much better and easier to use.

Hug-a-Bub
    Sean R.Hug-a-Bub

really convenient with newborn- 6 months

Bub only slept during the day on me for the first 4 months so hug a bub meant I could get things done. Great for travelling to the US at 5 months with long walks at airports, and crazy time zones - it meant bub could still sleep when needed.

Jaimee R

Jaimee R

Loved it but got very hot to wear

I loved it, used it with son when he was newborn to 6 months, nearly 8 months and being so hot it's hard to wear because of the fabric, could be a lighter fabric. Even in the cooler months it got hot, loved the colour, the length, the fell, the helpful information and the instruction book you get. There could be other way of wearing it, but after you do the wrap up on your body you could do it eyes closed by the 6th time using it. Thank you will be using for my next Bub

This saved my life

Bub lived in this due to my csection and then some other complications meant I couldnt push a pram. He was such a clingy colicy baby this really did save my life. Being in a warm climate the light version was awesome. We would walk 12 ks a day in it at one stage. And fast postage even to a regional area. I passed this off to my friend for her second bub and will be getting a new one for bub no2 for sure!

love it

Lost a point on wrapping technique was a bit hard to get head around, however tutorial on the web shows things on a good step by step basis, and I found it a little to fast at first, but practice makes it more comfortable and improves process, though pity that bub grow out of it relatively fast.