Boba Wrap

Boba Wrap

Tracy

TracyBrisbane

Best purhcase ive ever made!

Absolutely love my boba wrap!
    The material can get a little hot In the peaks of summer but apart from that theres nothing negative I can really say about it! All round amazing product and would recommend to any mum in the market look at similar products! Money well spent.

SunflowerBub

SunflowerBubBrisbane

The number one must-have for a new mum!!

The best thing you could buy for your sanity and your back! $20 second hand on gumtree and worth 5 times the amount! I am reluctant to wash it because I can't do without it for a day for it to dry!! Haha. Just need to practice a few times putting it on (YouTube is great) and it's quickly your best friend!!

Amy

AmySydney

I can never work it

I bought this when my baby was newborn, but I haven't really used it because even after trying MANY MANY times, I can never get it to support his weight properly, and it quickly becomes uncomfortable for either one of us. I love the generosity of the wrap, and the fabric is lovely and breathable. If I could get it to wrap nicely on me I would love it! I am much happier with my Baby Bjorn One carrier.

CarlsMum

CarlsMumToowoomba

Not sure of quality

I loved my boba wrap with my newborn, but it was quite thick and my daughter and I got hot so easily.

After prolonged use, a small hole appeared next to the label and made me quite suspicious of the quality of this wrap. Googled it and found it to be quite a common problem. Next time I may buy something made in countries other than China.

ifloss

iflossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it!

I bought this wrap with a soft carrier as a combo pack (was originally interested on the carrier, but used the wrap more).
    I loved it. It was comfortable for both myself and my son, He loved being in it and would settle straight away.
    It takes a few times to get it right (needs to be tight to hold the baby, otherwise it will sag), but definitely worth it.
    Comfortable, light, baby loves it. Easy to clean.
    Can take a bit of practice to put it on.

Kat0101SYDNEY

Invaluable for newborns

LizzyD1984Sydney, Australia

• Selected Review

Comfortable and supportive for baby and wearer

Harrisons MumBrisbane

Top of the must buys

I happen to buy the sleepy wrap by chance not knowing whether I would use it or not. I got it out when bub was 3 weeks old, after watching a you tube vid on how to wrap it. Tucked bub in and he was asleep within minutes. Unbelievably comfortable for both of us. I feel like bub is more secure and with the fabric feel he's closer to me and can easily feel his movements.
    Comfort, washable & compact
    Saggy if you don't wrap it well enough. That's more user error than product fault though

erin3163

erin3163AU

a must have

I love this wrap, easy to use, supportive, comfortable and versatile. My baby loves it. Has worked well from birth to 6 months. He is getting a bit heavy for it now as the stretch sags a bit too much and too quickly.
    Having him in this sling means if he wants to sit up and interact he can, or he can snuggle in.
    Forward facing bub wasn't so good for me due to the weight distribution.
    Overall fantastatic, couldn't have done without.
    very comfortable, versatile and affordable
    bub loved it so much it was hard for me to get him to sleep elsewhere.

Jodie54

Jodie54Nsw, 2330

Best baby carrier ever

Best baby carrier ever. Baby is comfortable and snug. I can wear this carrier for a couple of hours without being uncomfortable at all and has a few different ways to carry bubs. Machine washable and very simple to use. This carrier/wrap comes in various different colors and is very affordable.
    Comfort
    Can be a little warm in summer

Nic

NicSydney

Great for new bubs

I love my sleepy wrap. used it for the first 4 months everywhere, then bub started to get heavy. Now she's 6 months & I try not to use any carrier on my front because of the weight. Haven't found one that I would use past 6 months - but that might just be me.
    very cheap at $30
    hard to get used to putting it on, but very easy once you know how.

mamabear93
    mamabear93

Wonderful entry level wrap

An amazing way to be close to your baby. I love mine and use it all the time. As bub grows we have moved on to a more supportive wrap, but the sleepy wrap is an old favourite, easy to use for quick short trips, particularly because u can pre tie the wrap and just slip bub in.
    Cheap, comfortable, bub goes to sleep quickly
    Stretch means its not so great for long wears - tends to sag a little

radicalgirl

radicalgirlWA, 6112

I use mine everyday!

Bubbamama

BubbamamaNewcastle

Fantastic

I would recommend the Sleepy Wrap to everyone. A little tricky to get used to tying it initially but after a few times it's quite simple. The wrap is very supportive for bubs, so comfortable to wear and seems very comfy for bubs as he always falls asleep when he's in it.
    Comfy, simple, compact to store or take out and about

Claudia74

Claudia74AU

Perfect for me and my little man

This wrap is perfect for when i need to quickly go to the shops for some milk or bread. It saves me from trying to deal with a very heavy pram and a crying baby. I also use it at home when bubs seems unsettled and I can continue cleaning or cooking.
    Good for my back and very comfortable for my baby. He falls asleep as soon as he is in it.

Poka

I agree! Absolutely love the Sleepy Wrap, it was a life saver when my daughter was a bub. I took it just about everywhere I went. Wish I found it a bit earlier though.

aussie28

aussie28AU

Most comfortable wrap

MrsNM

MrsNMAU

Saved my life for the first 8 weeks!

Proud-Mum-to-one

Proud-Mum-to-oneAU

The BEST thing I have bought so far for my baby

packleader

packleaderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wrap - essential item with a newborn!

I bought this second hand ($20) after ready some good reviews - chose it over the hug a bub as it seemed to do the same sort of thing at a much cheaper price. Many times when nothing else would settle bub she'd fall asleep within moments of going in this and sometimes sleep for hours! Loved that I could still do other things while wearing it as I had my hands free.
    Not too expensive, comfortable for baby, easy to clean
    Learning to tie it (but didn't take long), only really used for 1st six weeks, not suitable now baby is heavier. Gets hot after a while.

cillaonlaptop