Huggies Newborn

Huggies Newborn

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Swanny

Swanny

Good absorbency

Comfortable and absorbant nappy. Frequently had poo explosions out the side though because they are a little too streamlined to hold it all in... only purchase on special or they get quite expensive

Purchased in May 2019.

Comfort

Best Dipper

Huggies is best dipper for new born baby...no leak..I recommended to use this dipper and also use this dipper for two to three year children. Easy to use and change

Purchased in August 2019 for $399.00.

Comfort
ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

No leaks

Absorbent nappies, easy to use and change. Has leak proof sides protecting from leaks. Very well fitted for my newborn, easy to use for first time parents. Going through these very quickly with baby still on milk... sorry Mother Earth :(

Purchased in July 2019 at Amazon for $32.00.

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

to thin in butt

I tried Huggies with my newborn being my first child. I found the nappies to be very skinny and doesn't cover her butt as well. I no longer use them

Purchased in May 2019 at bigw for $35.00.

Kathryn

KathrynSydney Surrounds, NSW

leaks ++++

Newborn baby. These nappies leak alllll the time. They leak from the mostly from the back and the sides, i just put a new nappy on my boy and lasted an entre 10mins. again leaking from back and sides causing me to change his entire outfit again... (rolling eyes).

Purchased in April 2019.

DelMac

DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A leaky disaster

My daughter leaked out of the news one size 1 range all the time and screamed like a banshee every time we had to change her entire outfit. I was going to give up on Huggies but it was suggested I try newborn size 2 because she is a big baby. She leaked out of those as well! I thought it may be the way I’m putting them on. I checked with a few people and it was correct. They leak when my husband puts them on too! Never again!

Purchased in May 2019.

Nora M.

Nora M.Sydney, NSW

Great Nappies BUT issues with size and leakage

Huggies has great packaging and our family and friends have used this brand over the years. However, we realized with the recent changes that the sizes of the nappies are slightly off. The newborn nappies only lasted 2 weeks with our son as they were considerably smaller compared to other newborn nappies. The also absorb very well but cause leakage and become very bulky and wet and need changing as soon as the baby poops and urinates. We have upgraded to toddler and infant diapers which we feel is the correct size for newborn nappies.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Beccaxx

BeccaxxSydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic

I really liked how the sat at a comfortable length and weren’t too bulky, I never had leaks while using these which is very impressive next time I have a new born i will use the this brand again

Purchased in February 2017 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Constantly leaking and caused severe rashes

Huggies have recently changed their nappies. We were lucky enough to get a couple boxes of the old shape (which were great), but when we started using the new style we were extremely disappointed.
Our son got rashes instantly on his legs, and was leaking with every second nappy.

Safe to say we won't be buying any Huggies brand items from now on.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My newborn bled for weeks after the new ones were released

I used these for my newborn son as per hospital recommendation. His skin split and bled within hours and took weeks to heal. Dr said it looked like a burn.

Purchased in October 2018.

Wakes

WakesBrisy

Change was bad

New nappie designs are a major let down. they dont last long before they come off from crawling. They leak a lot easier. It’s like you are buying the cheap nappies with a huggies logo. Such a shame as I didn’t mind paying the extra money for quality. Time to find a new brand

Wendy

WendySydney

Perfect size for newborn

Love the quality and the size. My little one has no nappy rash when using this newborn nappy. It has a little pocket at the back to prevent leaking especially the watering poo from newborn. Value for money. It’s very stretchy and can use it for slightly bigger waist. Would recommend it for gentle little bum.

KBO

KBOCentral coast

Perfect fitting for newborns

Huggies newborn nappies are quite narrow which makes them a snug fit for newborns. Ive always used the huggies newborn as I find that huggies brand nappies are quite narrow in general therefore i move to other brands that are wider once baby outgrowns the huggies newborn nappies to prevent leakage

Jayde

JaydeMelbourne

Big fan of huggies until the recent change!

No gonna lie huggies have been my go to nappies since the start and I prefer them over any other brand. I have been using huggies since my baby was born who is now 17months without any issues aside from having to go up in size earlier then suggested but I guess this also comes down to baby's body frame, so no big deal.
However since using the new unisex huggies nappies I'm finding they are leaking through very regularly even after a short period of time.

Marcy

MarcyCanberra

Great nappy, but sizing is off

The best

Used these since the first day. My bub didnt get any rash without barrier cream. Soft to skin and good absorbency. The nappy size is also good neither too big nor too small. Used Aldi nappies, babylove and little ones but liked Huggies ultimate the best. Now using Huggies Ultimate size 2.

Tomo

TomoAltona Meadows

Was good until they changed it to new design

I liked the nappies until they changed it to new design which was hard to see the line of wet nappie and jelly beans inside the nappies come out and sticking to baby’s skin I stopped using them because of that It was much nicer previously I don’t know why they changed it to new design when nothing was improved

Khushi

KhushiPerth

Perfect nappies for my newborn

Excellent nappies with perfect fitting and long lasting dryness as well. He didn’t get a single nappy rash and he wash so much comfortable using it. The wetness indicator is awesome as well while I used another nappy and the indicator was spread along the whole nappy with the first wee. I got it from baby bunting for a bargain price of $39 for 160 nappies.
Highly recommend.

A.Q

A.QBINNA BURRA

Happy for my boy to wear these nappies

I have found these nappies not to cause any rash or skin irritations on my baby, not once have they smelled bad, they can contain quite a bit of urine especially over night, they feel soft and padded , my husband thinks they are great especially compared to other brands, really there is nothing to complain about

Niles

NilesSydney

Good but...

I got these for my newborn when we ran out of the ALDI ones we had been using. While it absorbs really well and doesn't cause any rash I have a few issues with them. Firstly they are tiny, they're supposed to be up to 5kgs but at 3.8 kgs they're almost too small for my newborn. Secondly, they don't open up well and are harder to put on as they curl up constantly. Lastly the leak barriers in the nappy are too harsh on my newborn's skin and cause marks. So while it has great absorption I find ALDI's nappies to be much easier to put on and much more true to size.