Huggies Newborn

4.1

• Comfort
Missynhu

MissynhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wet through every time. Disappointing!

The private hospital were still using Huggies so naturally we thought they were most reliable. But after a couple of weeks using them for our newborn we noticed that it was leaking through each and every time! It’s like there is no water proof outside layer at all. No wonder why her bum felt wet through her clothes constantly. And this is only for a 1-2 week old baby being changed every 2-3 hours. Read the packet - made in China - is this why? Very disappointing!

Jim

JimGreat Southern, WA

Disappointed

I have been using huggies since my first born.been very satisfied with huggies for 17 years. But lately the new ones (now made in china). Are a huge disappointment. They sag, and then leak. Before huggies was value for money I would use 2-3 a day, but now I have to change immediately after my toddler poops. Because it might fall out due to sagging.very inconvenient. I actually did not want to buy huggies anymore when I found out they will be produced in China. But my partner bought them. So I just used them. Clearly I was right not to buy them in the first place. Why did they have to move the manufacturing to China....China....20 years of trust gone. Bye bye.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$25.00.

Ms B.

Ms B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leakkkkingg And To Expensive Very Poor Quality!

I buy my son diaper huggies the new tailor made and They said absorb 12 hour but not even 6 hour they already leaking sooo baddd and wet all over mybed . For that price i should get more quality not just poor quality . Really disappointed coz this big brand and should be thinking more about quality not just profits!!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$25.00.

Keri

KeriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good comfortable and value for money nappy

Love the huggies newborn nappy. Very good quality and comfort for baby. Never leaves any bad ordor and keep baby skin dry and clean. Rash free. Recommend everyone to use it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Favourite newborn nappy

I love the Huggies ultimate in the newborn size. I wasn't sure if I could justify the cost when also nappies are half the price but these are twice as soft and very absorbent. They are nice and snug around the legs. Haven't had a leak with these and my baby gets no nappy rash.
Do not confuse the Huggies ultimate with the Huggies essentials, the essentials are half the quality.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Irfan S.

Irfan S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect! My baby can’t live without it

Perfect! My baby can’t live without it. Its comfortable and reliable but i dont think it works for 12 hours as claimed by brand but its good for 5-6 hours.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Ange E.

Ange E.Sydney, NSW

Cute and absorbent!

My wife purchased huggies newborn nappies yesterday for our daughter. She's used to babylove nappies but we decided to change to huggies because she's getting rashes from it! This has been the best nappy so far..

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Subuhee

Subuhee

Huggies ESSENTIALS

I wish I could give negative rating to this product. I paid 13.99$ for a 54 nappy pack size 2 huggies essentials while I pay 9.99$ for a 60 nappy pack size 2 Aldi brand. I thought although I am buying essentials variety, huggies brand would most definitely be better. Guess what I was wrong. Don’t buy this variety. It is a waste of anyone’s money. I have attached the image of the both branda together. Decide for yourselves!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$13.99.

Grandma

GrandmaIllawarra, NSW

Newborn Ultimates VERY poor quality

Evahna

EvahnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best nappies

These are by far the best newborn nappies! We went through so many brands and Huggies tops them all! They are a great fit with even better absorption! I highly reccomend

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$29.99.

Sonya Seal

Sonya Seal

Great nappies l

I found these nappies to be fantastic. They fit my new born baby well and didnt leak I found that they looked comfortable and and I didnt have any issues with nappy rash. I would recommend them as great value for money.

Swanny

Swanny

Good absorbency

Comfortable and absorbant nappy. Frequently had poo explosions out the side though because they are a little too streamlined to hold it all in... only purchase on special or they get quite expensive

Purchased in May 2019.

Best Dipper

Huggies is best dipper for new born baby...no leak..I recommended to use this dipper and also use this dipper for two to three year children. Easy to use and change

Purchased in August 2019 for A$399.00.

ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

No leaks

Absorbent nappies, easy to use and change. Has leak proof sides protecting from leaks. Very well fitted for my newborn, easy to use for first time parents. Going through these very quickly with baby still on milk... sorry Mother Earth :(

Purchased in July 2019 at Amazon for A$32.00.

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

to thin in butt

I tried Huggies with my newborn being my first child. I found the nappies to be very skinny and doesn't cover her butt as well. I no longer use them

Purchased in May 2019 at bigw for A$35.00.

Kathryn

KathrynSydney Surrounds, NSW

leaks ++++

Newborn baby. These nappies leak alllll the time. They leak from the mostly from the back and the sides, i just put a new nappy on my boy and lasted an entre 10mins. again leaking from back and sides causing me to change his entire outfit again... (rolling eyes).

Purchased in April 2019.

DelMac

DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A leaky disaster

My daughter leaked out of the news one size 1 range all the time and screamed like a banshee every time we had to change her entire outfit. I was going to give up on Huggies but it was suggested I try newborn size 2 because she is a big baby. She leaked out of those as well! I thought it may be the way I’m putting them on. I checked with a few people and it was correct. They leak when my husband puts them on too! Never again!

Purchased in May 2019.

Nora M.

Nora M.Sydney, NSW

Great Nappies BUT issues with size and leakage

Huggies has great packaging and our family and friends have used this brand over the years. However, we realized with the recent changes that the sizes of the nappies are slightly off. The newborn nappies only lasted 2 weeks with our son as they were considerably smaller compared to other newborn nappies. The also absorb very well but cause leakage and become very bulky and wet and need changing as soon as the baby poops and urinates. We have upgraded to toddler and infant diapers which we feel is the correct size for newborn nappies.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Beccaxx

BeccaxxSydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic

I really liked how the sat at a comfortable length and weren’t too bulky, I never had leaks while using these which is very impressive next time I have a new born i will use the this brand again

Purchased in February 2017 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Constantly leaking and caused severe rashes

Huggies have recently changed their nappies. We were lucky enough to get a couple boxes of the old shape (which were great), but when we started using the new style we were extremely disappointed.
Our son got rashes instantly on his legs, and was leaking with every second nappy.

Safe to say we won't be buying any Huggies brand items from now on.

Purchased in March 2019.