Hunter Galloway

Hunter Galloway

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Johnny Selfridge

Johnny SelfridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed!

Both my wife and I were extremely impressed at the professional, no nonsense approach by Hunter Galloway. By far the best experience we have ever encountered when buying property, just made things straightforward and easy. Well done team, you will always have our vote now!

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:First Home

Michael Pescod

Michael PescodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Setting the standard

I can't speak highly enough about the Hunter Galloway team. Their advise was amazing, the way they gather data to build your case with the banks was smooth and pivotal in our successful outcome. Every cog in the wheel plays their part without any delay and the end to end experience leaves you feeling safe and confident that you have the best team working for you.
Well done and thank you all very much for your efforts.
Mike and Lucy Pescod

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:Refinancing
M. E.

M. E.Gold Coast

Amazeballs!

I am just amazed how good the team were, so helpful and friendly, it was huge difference from when we got our loan through the bank. To anyone looking for someone who actually invests time and cares about getting the best results for your home loan and financial situation look no further. I never do reviews so that says alot about these guys! thanks team.

Monique truong

Monique truong

Beyond impressed with these brilliant mortgage brokers

JoelDGreenGold

JoelDGreenGoldNew Farm

As a first home buyer I had many questions and the Hunter Galloway team went above and beyond, providing prompt communication and professional advice throughout the process. They were knowledgeable and responsive, finding me the best deal specific to my situation and requirements, and even sorted out my First Home Owner Grant application. Thank you Nathan, Jared, Tash and the team at Hunter Galloway for helping me achieve this milestone and working hard to ensure that everything ran as smoothly as possible!

Ivy Z

Ivy ZBrisbane

Way beyond expectation, would rate higher if I could.

Way beyond expectation, would rate higher if I could. The whole team was very patient and kept me in the loop the whole time. They did not only help with the mortgage, but also help with the entire buying process, it meant a lot to me. As a first-home buyer, I couldn't have done it so smoothly without their help, so a huge thank to the whole team! Also the loan they recommended to me was the most suitable for my situation.

MichaelD1980

MichaelD1980Red Hill

We had a lengthy sale and purchase process and Hunter Galloway were incredibly diligent and professional. They stood head and shoulders above all others and really cared about the outcome for us

Vicki J

Vicki JBrisbane

highly efficient with great customer service

Nathan, Dean and the team at Hunter Galloway were excellent, highly efficient with great customer service. As first time buyers we would 100% recommend them as they made our house purchase easy and stress free.

Thanks very much guys!

Vicki & Jay

Wallace

WallaceBrisbane

Couldn't have done it without them

Brilliant service. Nathan and the team were referred to me from a friend who had used them in the past. I had been let down by my previous mortgage broker who made lots of promises but never delivered - but not Nathan and the team at Hunter Galloway. I'm so impressed by their quick service and so happy with my new home I have been telling all of my friends and family about them! Thanks again