Hunter Galloway Mortgage Broker Brisbane

Hunter Galloway Mortgage Broker Brisbane

24 reviews · Statistics

100% · 240%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (4), Variable Rate (6) and Split (3)
Loan used for
  • First Home (4)
  • Investment Property (1)
  • Refinancing (3)
  • Home Construction (1)
Loan Term28 years
Application Process
Online Tools
See the Best Home Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anas B.
Anas B.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Helpful. Highly recommended!

Heidi Pearson and Jayden Vecchio were amazing, supportive, responsive and extremely professional throughout the process.

Heidi was on top of her work and there was never a single instance where I had to follow-up or was left uninformed. Her due diligence was always up to the mark. She was an absolute delight to work with.

My process took longer than usual due to a couple of reasons, but having them on our side was extremely helpful in negotiating through the loan process and approvals.

Highly highly recommended. Will definitely work with them in the future again. Show details

Stephanie Whitmore
Stephanie WhitmoreQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Exceptional Service, very happy!

We had an exceptional experience with Hunter Galloway, specifically Nathan and Gemma, during the purchase of our first home. Their professionalism, care, and patience throughout the entire mortgage process were truly commendable. They guided us seamlessly, addressing every concern with expertise and a personal touch. Nathan and Gemma's dedication ensured a smooth journey from start to finish, making what could have been a daunting process surprisingly stress-free. We wholeheartedly recommend Hunter Galloway for anyone seeking a mortgage broker in Brisbane. Their commitment to excellence and genuine concern for clients sets them apart. Thank you, Nathan and Gemma, for helping us achieve our dream home! Show details
Nima
NimaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Another great experience!

I had my second mortgage sorted by Hunter Galloway and it was another flawless experience. Alex and Christian did a fantastic job, kept me well informed throughout the process and were always there if I had questions.

Thanks so much Hunter Galloway, especially Alex and Christian. Will be back again in November :)

Fabio DD
Fabio DDQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed with the velocity of replies, organized schedules and professionalism. Much appreciated.
Natty M
Natty M

Fantastic service Hunter Galloway mortgage brokers

From the initial phone call hubby made to Hunter Galloway we are grateful to Nathan, Joshua and Pau who helped us with our home loan refinance. The team worked with us along the application process and are very helpful in all our questions. We’re now getting ready for settlement and are so pleased and how efficient the team have been with us in getting this done so quick. If you’re looking for a mortgage broker to help you with your home loans, you will not be disappointed at all with Hunter Galloway. 5 stars ⭐️ to the team for amazing customer service and professionalism! Show details
Bhawana Rai
Bhawana Rai

Great Service from the team of Hunter Galloway

Hunter Galloway helped us with the mortgage consultation and they were absolutely great to work with.
Blake Belford was our agent and he was extremely helpful and responsive. I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a similar service, you'll not be disappointed Show details
MGC
MGCQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The team at Hunter Galloway provided excellent service throughout the loan application process. They communicated very well with me. I was confident that I knew what the next step was at all times and that they were just a friendly phone call or email away for any questions which they always responded to very quickly. This is the second time I have engaged Hunter Galloway and both experiences have been excellent. I would highly recommend them.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

GMC
GMC

5 star service - would highly recommend Hunter Galloway

So happy with the help and support all of the team at Hunter Galloway gave us in our journey to purchase our new home. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable, and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend. Show details
Joel D.
Joel D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

I couldn’t have bought my home without them

A little while back when I had a change of circumstances that made me pull out of a home loan application, I found a video online by Hunter Galloway about how casual and freelance workers can still get home loans. Six months later I found myself in that position and when looking for a broker to help me out, I remembered Hunter Galloway. I have not regretted turning to them, as they found the only bank willing to give me a home loan, they have been incredibly responsive and helpful despite a lockdown, and ultimately I have just gone unconditional on a home. I couldn’t have done it without Hunter Galloway. Show details
Christopher Pike
Christopher PikeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look no further for a mortgage broker

The Hunter Gallowey team are effective strategists and provided timely information to inform decision making. Staff were always helpful and actively followed up processes at each phase from application through to settlement to ensure timely approval. Professional networks and deep understanding of individual bank strengths and weaknesses proved a force multiplier.

The difference between Hunter Gallowey and many others is their superior levels of customer service; even assisting as a third party with customer to lender complaint resolution.

Great job! Thank you for taking the stress out of the process! Will use this service in future as a preferred partner! Show details

DAVID M.
DAVID M.2 posts

Anuj T.
Anuj T.Queensland

You can get a broker, or you can

Go with Hunter Galloway. One will tell you the various restrictions of the finance industry and how to weave it, while the guys at HG will just get it done! Show details
oscar c.
oscar c.2 posts
Shiv C.
Shiv C.

Brilliant!!!

My wife and I bought our first home with Hunter Galloway as our mortgage brokers. Nathan and his team were super helpful, friendly and responsive. From sending tips on inspecting a home to sending us valuation of properties over the weekend, the Hunter Galloway team were top notch!

Bijal and Shiv Show reply