Mortgage Broker Brisbane - Hunter Galloway

Mortgage Broker Brisbane - Hunter Galloway

Listing monitored by Hunter Galloway

Joel D.
Joel D.South East Queensland, QLD

I couldn’t have bought my home without them

A little while back when I had a change of circumstances that made me pull out of a home loan application, I found a video online by Hunter Galloway about how casual and freelance workers can still get home loans. Six months later I found myself in that position and when looking for a broker to help me out, I remembered Hunter Galloway. I have not regretted turning to them, as they found the only bank willing to give me a home loan, they have been incredibly responsive and helpful despite a lockdown, and ultimately I have just gone unconditional on a home. I couldn’t have done it without Hunter Galloway.

Christopher Pike
Christopher PikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look no further for a mortgage broker

The Hunter Gallowey team are effective strategists and provided timely information to inform decision making. Staff were always helpful and actively followed up processes at each phase from application through to settlement to ensure timely approval. Professional networks and deep understanding of individual bank strengths and weaknesses proved a force multiplier.

The difference between Hunter Gallowey and many others is their superior levels of customer service; even assisting as a third party with customer to lender complaint resolution.

Great job! Thank you for taking the stress out of the process! Will use this service in future as a preferred partner!

DAVID M.
DAVID M.

3 Brokers Down - All Hope Was Lost - UNTIL We found Hunter Galloway!

Anuj T.
Anuj T.Queensland

You can get a broker, or you can...

Go with Hunter Galloway. One will tell you the various restrictions of the finance industry and how to weave it, while the guys at HG will just get it done!

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Brisbane - Hunter Galloway compares to other Home Loans

oscar c.
oscar c.

Great Company & Awesome Service!!!

Brilliant!!!

My wife and I bought our first home with Hunter Galloway as our mortgage brokers. Nathan and his team were super helpful, friendly and responsive. From sending tips on inspecting a home to sending us valuation of properties over the weekend, the Hunter Galloway team were top notch!

Bijal and Shiv

Hunter Galloway
Jayden V.Hunter Galloway

Thanks so much Bijal & Shiv we loved helping you guys out!

Johnny Selfridge
Johnny SelfridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed!

Both my wife and I were extremely impressed at the professional, no nonsense approach by Hunter Galloway. By far the best experience we have ever encountered when buying property, just made things straightforward and easy. Well done team, you will always have our vote now!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael Pescod
Michael PescodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Setting the standard

I can't speak highly enough about the Hunter Galloway team. Their advise was amazing, the way they gather data to build your case with the banks was smooth and pivotal in our successful outcome. Every cog in the wheel plays their part without any delay and the end to end experience leaves you feeling safe and confident that you have the best team working for you.
Well done and thank you all very much for your efforts.
Mike and Lucy Pescod

M. E.
M. E.Gold Coast

Amazeballs!

I am just amazed how good the team were, so helpful and friendly, it was huge difference from when we got our loan through the bank. To anyone looking for someone who actually invests time and cares about getting the best results for your home loan and financial situation look no further. I never do reviews so that says alot about these guys! thanks team.

Monique truong
Monique truong

Beyond impressed with these brilliant mortgage brokers

JoelDGreenGold
JoelDGreenGoldNew Farm

As a first home buyer I had many questions and the Hunter Galloway team went above and beyond, providing prompt communication and professional advice throughout the process. They were knowledgeable and responsive, finding me the best deal specific to my situation and requirements, and even sorted out my First Home Owner Grant application. Thank you Nathan, Jared, Tash and the team at Hunter Galloway for helping me achieve this milestone and working hard to ensure that everything ran as smoothly as possible!

Ivy Z
Ivy ZBrisbane

Way beyond expectation, would rate higher if I could.

Way beyond expectation, would rate higher if I could. The whole team was very patient and kept me in the loop the whole time. They did not only help with the mortgage, but also help with the entire buying process, it meant a lot to me. As a first-home buyer, I couldn't have done it so smoothly without their help, so a huge thank to the whole team! Also the loan they recommended to me was the most suitable for my situation.

MichaelD1980
MichaelD1980Red Hill

We had a lengthy sale and purchase process and Hunter Galloway were incredibly diligent and professional. They stood head and shoulders above all others and really cared about the outcome for us

Vicki J
Vicki JBrisbane

highly efficient with great customer service

Nathan, Dean and the team at Hunter Galloway were excellent, highly efficient with great customer service. As first time buyers we would 100% recommend them as they made our house purchase easy and stress free.

Thanks very much guys!

Vicki & Jay

Wallace
WallaceBrisbane

Couldn't have done it without them

Brilliant service. Nathan and the team were referred to me from a friend who had used them in the past. I had been let down by my previous mortgage broker who made lots of promises but never delivered - but not Nathan and the team at Hunter Galloway. I'm so impressed by their quick service and so happy with my new home I have been telling all of my friends and family about them! Thanks again