Loan Gallery Finance

Loan Gallery Finance

Excellent customer service by Lisa

Lisa P was a great help to finding the best solutions to suit my needs. Made the whole process easy and stress free, and provided me with solutions. Great customer service, speedy responses and replies. Very easily accessible if and when I needed. Thanks for your great help!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Reg Gray from loan gallery finance looked after us every step of the way. He did a great job in getting us everything we needed and in great time. He was always available when ever we needed and for what ever reason. Very highly recommend. Would definitely use this company again.

Exceptional service

Lisa from Loan Gallery Finance is exceptional in her help and support to restructure my loans over the years. I have know Lisa for at least 8 years and she has always provided the most friendly and reliable service. Always looking for the best options in finance for me and providing that constant connection with me throughout the whole process. I feel well supported and confident to know that she has my best interest at heart in her dealings with the financial institutions. Thank you so much Lisa for your ongoing support and professional and friendly approach.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2009
Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Sharon, Your wonderful feedback is much appreciated. We wish you all the best! Kind regards, Loan Gallery Finance

Great service!

Great service from Lisa Phillips. She helped us throughout the process of gaining our mortgage and was very professional. We are very happy with the outcome and highly recommend her!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Dale, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We wish you all the best in your new home. Kind regards, Loan Gallery Finance

Loan Gallery made our dream come true

Reginald Gray, from Warrilly branch is one amazing man. He was the only who made the effort, to help us out. We started out with nothing, how ever he gave us a realistic target and time frame to work towards and said if you can do this, then I can help you get your home for your family.
Over the year he would consult with us on progress and keep us motivated on the end goal. Then when it came to paper work he made it very easy for us to understand and how the process work and very transparent with everything, so we knew what was going on the whole time.
Reginald is professional and very wholesome. Found we could communicate with him very easily.
At the end of the day we must thank him as we have house due to Reg.

Excellent service

Darryl from loan gallery finance was outstanding, helping every step of the way and answering any and all queries i had. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking at purchasing property

Thank you!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ali Hamza on our loan application. He was patient with answering all of our questions, was knowledgeable and friendly. We will definitely look Ali up for all our future mortgage needs.

Regards,
Shoba & Sri

Loan TypeVariable Rate

No words to express my gratitude

No words to express my gratitude to Kess. From the very beginning, he was very gentle, professional, and accurate with our discussion on the details in buying our first home. He went through every thing we need to consider regarding our financial situation, from saving to servicing the loan. He worked tirelessly throughout the process to provide us his support even during his Christmas getaway and also motivated us that we can make it in critical moments in the process. You can be totally honest with this good man without ever feeling taken advantage of or being judged. Sure enough, he was able to get us a very good loan package, exceeding all our expectations. We thought that's it but Kess kept on providing excellent service and support to us during the post-settlement phase. I will definitely recommend Kess to anyone in and out of my spheres of influence. Honestly, I don't know where will we be without Kess. Thank you Kess!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Best experience with Ali Hamza

Ali has helped us through every part of buying our first home here in Melbourne. From day 1, when we were still inquiring about a house and not enough savings for a deposit to buy one, he was there guiding us and assuring us that we can make it!! We set a goal and he followed us up every now and then just to see where we are at with our financial situation. Until the settlement came, and fast forward to the key turn over coming up next week!! We are the happiest and a massive thanks to Ali!! I recommend him 100% and will stick with him until we buy our 2nd home in the future! A big Thank you, Ali! ~Danica&Stephen

A massive Thank-You

My partner and I couldn’t be more thankful to have Ali help us through our journey of our first home, he made what we thought impossible, possible.
Thank you so much Ali for being so helpful through the process and making our dream come true.

Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate

Ali is the man!

Ali has helped me through every part of my first home buying experience. He explained everything in perfect detail. Very easy to talk to made this process so much easier. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Loan used for:First Home

Ali was amazing when it came to sorting out my home loan

I was very nervous as a first home buyer but Ali was great at guiding me every step of the way and got me the best offer possible. Thanks Ali!

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:First Home

First home buyer, very happy!

Ali was great, he took the pain out of organising a home loan. As a first home owner I was very nervous but he managed to ease my nerves and explained everything in detail in ways I could understand. Highly recommend him and his team.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Ali was a great help, he took care of the financial side and always kept us up to date with all the paperwork.

Loan Gallery Finance was great, we had Ali who was friendly, he took care of all the financial side of things. He was a great help and got back to us quickly with the answers, whether via email or phone.

Online Tools
Loan used for:First Home

Ali helped us with all the paperwork and provided us with all the support we needed.

Loan gallery staff are very friendly and easy to communicate with, I would highly recommend their service for any financial work or support, great customer service and quick to respond to any questions or concerns

Loan used for:First Home

Ali Hamza and his team provided the best service.

They worked endlessly to get us the best home loan interest rate. They made sure everything was explained fully and simply (this is our first home so we really appreciated that) . They answered every question and kept us up to date every step of the way. Ali honestly made the scary process into something simple and stress free. He was also always available to talk to us about anything we needed or questions we had and if he was busy he always returned calls.

Best service. highly recommenced.

Loan used for:First Home
Hello Emma, Thank you for taking the time to leave Ali Hamza and the team at Loan Gallery a five-star review based on your experience. We know it can be a bit overwhelming buying your first home and need someone to explain every stage thoroughly and walk you through the process. We are very glad to hear you had such a pleasant experience and we thank you kindly for the recommendation, we'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Ali & the team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with. All the best, The Loan Gallery Team

Accurate, Methodical and Highly Professional

Craig Lowther from Loan Gallery had been exceptional in guiding us through the whole process of buying a house. Having such an experienced person was very helpful as we were buying our first home.
The advice received was always on time, with consideration of many factors and parties involved. The information provided was accurate and the service professional. All of that together made it very easy for us to buy our first home. Due to the financial advice provided, we were able to achieve a larger deposit that originally targeted and got a better loan deal. Thank you for your service and you will be my first port of call for future business. We are loving our new home

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Hello Anish, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Craig the Loan Gallery Team, we put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be and that we could help get you into your first home, congratulations! Enjoy! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with. All the best, The Loan Gallery Team

Great job Mathew Holtham from Loan Gallery...

Big thank you to Mathew Holtham from Loan Gallery team for the efforts to process my home loan. Mathew clearly clarified our queries and always communicated well through out the process that really given us peace of mind and whole loan process went smoothly. Will sure recommend Mathew Holtham & Loan Gallery to my friends.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Hello K N, That's awesome feedback - we have passed it onto Mathew who was smiling ear to ear! Thank you for choosing Loan Gallery. Please let us know if we can help with anything at all in the future. All the best, The Loan Gallery Team

great support

pleased with home the support was good and clear advice along the way, Ali is a great guy and got me across the line which im thankful will choose him again

Loan used for:First Home
Hello Mike, Thank-you for the great feedback on your experience with Ali & The Loan Gallery Team. We always strive to make the first home buyer process as efficient and easy as possible for our customers, we're glad to hear this was the case for you! Please feel free to get in touch if we can be of further assistance in the future for anything finance related. All the best, The Loan Gallery Team

Great support along the way

The brokers at loan gallery were very helpful in providing advice for what I needed to do to be able to buy a house & land package. They were efficient and supportive all the way through the process

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Hello Candace, Thank-you for your review. We are happy to hear you found our brokers very helpful in providing you advice. It is even better to hear our brokers were efficient and supportive all the way through your first home and land package journey. We strive for perfection for our clients and were wondering how we could better our service so we could've received 5 stars instead of 4. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Should you wish to make any changes to your existing loan or if we can help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. All the best, The Loan Gallery Team