Verifiedloangallery.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Knowledgeable, patient customer support
Smooth application process
Transparent pricing

Great service!

I worked with Santosh on two different occasions and both times I have experienced the best possible care. He is so knowledgeable, patient and understandable. Very easy to communicate to, responds quickly to emails even after hrs. As someone who is owning my first property, I trusted him so much and I knew he would take good care of me and make the refinancing process easy and smooth. Highly recommend.
Thank you Santosh!
Jim P.
Jim P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Mortgage hassle free

If you need a real estate agent, Mir is the person you should go to. He has been guiding us through the mortgage process and securing bank approval without any issues. He is always available to answer our questions and can be easily contacted whenever we need him. He has provided us with support at every stage of the process. Show details
Nyl
NylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nyl Cajan

I would highly recommend this person if you are looking for a quick, hassle-free transaction. We are thankful to Mir for handling our loan so well. Show details
Tommy N.
Tommy N.2 posts

Amazing

Highly recommended - Amazing team, very professional approach from young Broker Kyle Bouskill from Loan gallery in Port Melbourne.
They made our dream come true with their hard and fast work.
We approach few brokers in the past with no luck, but Loan Gallery just done unbelievable work!
Well done, guys, and thanks from the bottom of our hearts! Show reply
Lisa W.
Lisa W.

Wonderful service, couldn’t recommend higher

Mir was fantastic to deal with - knowledgeable, efficient, attentive and prompt. His communication was fantastic and he helped to take the stress out of what is usually a stressful situation. I couldn’t recommend him or Loan Gallery more highly and would definitely use his services in the future!
Amila J.
Amila J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Anil Fernando, you are a champ.!!

Well knowledge, personalised advises, ensure we understood everything very clearly, smooth transaction with minimum communication at my convenience, helping me with his contacts to expedite my building contract. This man is a one stop shop. Highly recommended.
We wish you all the best Anil and once again, thank you heaps for the exceptional service. Cheers..!! Show details
Nandini S.
Nandini S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Making dream come true

Anchit from Loan Gallery finance has provided us with immense smooth and educated us all through the way to the process. He has helped us make our dream come true of buying our first property. Anchit made the process very smooth for us. It could have not been possible without Anchit for what we have achieved today. Thank you for all your support and great work. Show details ·  1
Fortuna
FortunaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Anil from Loan Gallery, this has been a long road of unexpected roadblocks. Anil was diligent throughout the process.
Anil went above and beyond, checked all the paperwork, offered advise but first and foremost reassurance. As a first-time buyer he was extremely patient and followed up with emails to keep me updated. I have already recommended him to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

Brooke
Brooke

Buying and selling our house

We dealt with Kyle recently and he was fantastic to deal with! Highly recommend Loan Gallery finance.

Kyle ensured our settlement went smoothly and answered all of our questions.

Wont hesitate in using them again :-) Show details ·  1

Nitin
Nitin

Karan S
Karan SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend

Anchit from Loan Gallery has been an absolute godsend throughout our journey to our dream home! From the very beginning, he was by our side, ensuring every step was seamless and timely. His dedication to handling our loan process was simply remarkable. Anchit's communication was not only prompt but also incredibly reassuring, as he kept us informed every step of the way.

We can't emphasize enough how much the entire team supported us whenever we needed it. Without hesitation, we would wholeheartedly recommend Anchit to all our friends and anyone embarking on their own loan journey. He's truly made our dream a reality, and we couldn't be more grateful! Show details ·  1

Abby F.
Abby F.

Mir from Loan Gallery

Mir from Loan Gallery was fantastic! My partner and I highly recommend seeing him. He was incredibly helpful and made the process of obtaining our house loan stress free. We will definitely go back to seek his financial advice in the future. Show details ·  1
jakob_simpson
jakob_simpson2 posts

10/10 service

Daryl has helped me twice purchasing properties. He went above and beyond to help me. Stand up bloke, I highly recommend using loan gallery finance Show details ·  1
Maisie D
Maisie D

Exceptional Service

We got the best and ideal home loan thanks to Mir! We had a prior broker and thought we would not have any other option and Mir got recommended to us and what a reco it has been. He was able to offer us the most competitive loan all because of his knowledge, expertise and mostly his will to find the best tailored home loan to suit your needs. We finally settled with our property this week, thanks again Mir! All the best! Show details ·  1
Paula
PaulaVictoria2 posts

Kandi
Kandi

Do you help people from interstate?

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Kandi. Yes we do. We can help people anywhere in Australia.

Vhin
Vhin

Hi guys is it possible to refinance my 16 months old house it is finance through keystart? thanks

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Vhin. We can certainly try. The valuation will be crucial. Can you please send your contact details to hello@loangallery.com.au so we can get the ball rolling. Thanks.

Harman A.
Harman A.

Hi Team we are looking for investment property home loan in Melbourne do you guys have we can book an appointment?

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hello. I am Steve Matsoukas and I can be reached on steve.matsoukas@loangallery.com.au Please send me your contact details and I'll make sure one of our team contact you to book an appointment.

See all Loan Gallery Finance questions

About Loan Gallery Finance

Loan Gallery Finance is a mortgage and finance broker that gives you access to over 70 lenders and over 3800 loan options to choose from. The company has a mission to find a tailored finance solution that meets you and your needs.

They offer the following:

• Home Loans, including First Home Buyer, Refinance, Construction Loans, Property Investment Loans, Knockdown Renovation Loans, and Debt Consolidation.
  • Business Loans, including Business Loans and Asset and Equipment Finance.
  • Financial Planning, to help you meet your goals.

On the Loan Gallery Finance website, you can also use a borrowing calculator to get an idea of how much you could be able to borrow, as well as a repayment calculator, that estimates your home loan repayments.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service at Loan Gallery Finance was exceptional. Reviewers described knowledgeable, patient staff who were always keen to answer questions, and who kept customers updated at every stage of the loan process.
  • They also found that the process of securing a loan was smooth and fuss-free, in large part thanks to the help of customer service representatives who laid out the best options for them.
  • Reviewers appreciated the transparency of the company, saying that there were no hidden costs or information about their loan that took them by surprise.
CategoryHome Loans