Hannah

Hannah

Stress free and so friendly

Lisa Phillips was absolutely amazing. The knowledge, professionalism and friendliness was impeccable. Any questions we had, she would answer it straight away and she was always reachable by email. She gave us confidence that we could save and build our dream home. She was diligent and always kept us up to date and on time with our payments. Highly recommend.

Mathew was great

Mathew Holtman, was fantastic, made sure that everything was done as smooth as possible.
He went over and above to help with any question or advice to help is get our dream home

Loan used forSecond Home
Lachlan T.

Lachlan T.Southwest, VIC

Amazing service!!

Mathew Holtham was incredible! Worked tirelessly to get us into our first home. Over 3 banks were tried and each time he had a back up plan. Could not recommend him enough! I'll be telling anyone who is going for a home loan to contact him. Outstanding!

Biju

Biju

10 out of 10 for Ahmed Hossain!!! Strongly recommend to anyone who is looking for a home loan

I have nothing but praise for Ahmed and his dedicated team. He worked so hard to get us our loan approved with the best rates possible from a reputed lender in the shortest possible time. This is my second loan with Ahmed and he did an outstanding job both times. Ahmed stands out from everyone else I have worked with. He always has the best outcome for his customers in his mind and relentlessly works for it. I would happily and strongly recommend Ahmed to anyone who is looking for a home loan. Thanks a tonne Ahmed for the excellent service and outcome for us!

Loan used forSecond Home
Emily v

Emily vGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t have had a better experience 10/10

First home buyer, no idea what to do, My partner and I have just now woken up on the first day of living in our newly built home! All thanks to Anchit at Loan Gallery.
Honest reliable and worked tirelessly to make sure all of our dreams came true!
Highly recommend!!

Quality reliable mortgage broker

We can’t recommend the services provided by loan gallery highly enough. Fantastic customer service, regular reliable communication, took the hassle out of refinancing and was a great communicator. Highly recommend!

Loan used forHome Construction
Ishraj S.

Ishraj S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

7-Star Broker Mir Sauhrid - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Kelli

KelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Darryl Cracknell - Exceptional Client Service and Knowledge

Darryl has been amazing at facilitating our first home and land purchase. Right from the very start, Darryl, explained things in easy terms and made everything so simple for us. He acted on our behalf dealing with the banks, which made our lives so much easier. He provided the most professional and exceptional service and we are so grateful that we had him by our side throughout this journey. We would recommend Darryl to anyone looking at buying their first home or simply refinancing. Thank you so much Darryl for the amazing service you provided, we are so thankful!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Exceptional customer service

I would like to thank Matt Holtham for his work with my application for applying for my loan.
Matt made the application easy with step by step process of securing my loan and first property. Matt was exceptional at answering my questions and keeping me updated and in the loop.

Loan used forHome Construction

Find out how Loan Gallery Finance compares to other Home Loans

Exceptional Service Right from the Start....

Exceptional Client Service

My experience with Mathew Holtham was nothing but a breeze. He has guided me step by step in the process of securing first home loan and has been a champion the whole way. Not only was he keeping me updated through the process regularly, he answered all my questions and queries almost instantly. Highly recommend Matt and grateful for the hard work.

Jacs C.

Jacs C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional & Supportive

Mathew Holtham was my broker for the purchase of my first house and land package. From the very first contact he was super friendly, good humoured and professional. His response time (even to what may seem trivial queries ) was second to none. I recognize that this would be incredibly time consuming for him but Matt never made me feel like I was just a money maker for him but that he genuinely wanted to help me get the absolute best deal and to keep me informed every step of the way.

We had plenty of laughs along the way too which was nice :)

I would highly recommend Matt and the Loan Gallery team!

Bronwyn

BronwynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant support and professional service.

Matt Holtham provided excellent service to us during our recent house and land purchase. At all times we felt that we were a top priority for Matt, he was responsive, highly communicative, good humoured and above all professional. I would not hesitate in recommending Matt or the Loan Gallery Finance Team to anyone looking to a personal finance assistance.

ERROL

ERROLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Support

It was a great experience working together with Omar Saleem who helped us secure our home loan. They were very helpful and excersised excellent communication skills. Really grateful. Much appreciated and will highly recommend their services.

Loan used forInvestment Property
igor b.

igor b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Service.

My journey started with Loan Gallery close to two years ago when my partner and I were introduced to Kess through our builder. Since then not only has he guided my partner and I through the process in a professional manner ensuring our dream of owning a house early on would be not only possible but also smooth. In this Journey he has helped up so much in understanding the requirements we had to meet and how to achieve them, only motivating me to work harder to reach the finish line.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Very happy!

Mir has been amazing with our first home buying process, literally his be very great on his communication and updating us with every details of informations. Thank you so much for been so professional, I will definitely will recommend you to family and friends. Finger crossed we will get back to you for our feature 2nd home finance service too. God bless!

Loan used forFirst Home

Mir was very professional and friendly, he helped us every step of the way and made first home buying very easy and understandable, cannot recommend enough, you are a legend!

The Dez

The DezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Anchit absolutely fabulous got us a great deal with the bank and smooth sailing into our beautiful new home

Prompt service great deal and very patient with novices in buying a house every thing went smoothly from start to finally acquiring our home and we are over the moon

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Broker review - Couldn’t have done it without you!

Matt was a fantastic broker to work with! Things were a bit a crazy at times and he was there for support and following up the whole way through. I couldn’t have imagined wii oh taking with a better broker. Thanks Matt!

Fantastic company and even better service from Paul Hay

After being given the run around for 2 months by our regular bank, we contacted loan gallery and was put in touch with Paul Hay who worked his magic on our not so straight forward refinance. Paul had our finance sorted and settled in just over 4 weeks. Paul kept us updated at ever stage and his follow up was so quick! Thanks again Paul, we'll be back in the future!

Loan used forRefinancing

Tapas

Tapasasked

Hello Team
Do you offer your services in Sydney as well?
Regards

Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

HI Tapas. Yes we do. We'd value the opportunity to be able to help you. You can provide your contact details via this forum or you can leave your details on our website www.loangallery.com.au We look forward to hearing from you.

compcomp

compcompasked

These reviews look dodgy. Same format. One off reviewers. Big red flag.

Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

Good morning. All of our reviews are from actual clients. And we don’t pay for reviews. Try us. We think you’ll be very happy with the experience.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

My review is definitely genuine, Loan Gallery did go the extra mile. Mine is also a one off review because it's a home loan, hopefully for me a once in a lifetime thing, as opposed to buying a good or service that I'd use on a weekly or monthly basis.

Egor
Egor

I'm also going through a house and land package purchase with my partner at the moment and our broker Eduard Gorr has been 10/10 service! So far he always had been there for us to answer questions and help guide us through this process.

I can guarantee you my review is independent and definitely not paid for. Their service is actually very very good

sam

samasked

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

Hi Sam. I'll shoot you an email shortly to discuss your situation.

Get an answer from our members and Loan Gallery Finance representatives