Loan Gallery Finance

Loan Gallery Finance

Highly recommended Ali Hamza and his dedicated team.

As a first home buyer, my wife and I are very thankful to our broker Ali Hamza and his Loan Gallary Team. He guided us since the beginning of this finance journey and help us to receive our loan and land settlement on time. Highly recommended Ali Hamza and his dedicated team.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Consistently great service

I have worked with Santish and Mir for Loan Gallery for many years and they recently help organise a new home loan for me. As always they provided excellent customer service and made the overall process easy and seemless. Reliable, prompt and professional, I would happy to recommend Santosh and Mir if you are looking for home loan brokers

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Perfect Guide for Me-type first-time home buyer

It was an amazing experience interacting with Anchit Vashisht as part of loan application process. He had the great deal of patience to answer the questions from first time home-buyers like me and to guide through entire process.
It was an amazing experience and thanks to professionalism of Anchit which made the true difference. Will sincerely recommend to anyone to go with Loan Gallery and especially Anchit.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Amazing Service!!!

I wanted to refinance my mortgage and approached Steve Matsoukas of Loan Gallery for advice. The service was exceptional. Steve was very responsive to any queries I had and was great to have his support throughout the refinancing process. I highly recommend Loan Gallery and Steve Matsoukas.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Excellent service !!!

Kess Ke has gone above and beyond and I couldn’t recommend him more highly! also Steve Matsoukas helped a lot!
Prompt reply’s to every email text message and very good at answering phone calls with every answer to every question really makes the whole experience less stressful

Loan used for:Home Construction

Excellent service !!!

Excellent support offered during the entire journey across identification of the right lender, mortgage approval and settlement. The biggest plus is the invaluable and unbiased advise on a range of items across the life cycle of the mortage resulting in substantial financial gains for the customer and aiding the informed decisions you need to take

Awesome service

First of all i would like to say thanks to Loan Gallery team for the effort especially Reginald Grey, as a first home buyer we had no idea when to start, but then Regi help us through the process. We had a little bit of issues but then all been sorted. Thanks Regi

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Thoroughly went through everything and information was accurate. Very friendly and approachable anytime. Followed up things well. Recommend him with 5 stars. Very practical and advises like a family member.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Inderjit singh

He got very friendly behaviour and with very professional excellent service .He treat his customers like a family when ever he is working he put his afferd hundred percent towards his tasks

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJanuary 2016

Highly recommended

Lisa helped my partner and I to purchase our first home and we couldn’t be happier with the service we received.

Lisa went above and beyond from start to finish – late night phone calls, visits to our house – nothing was ever an issue.

If I could give her 10/5 stars I would!

I highly recommend Lisa Phillips – Give her a call, you won’t regret it!

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used for:First Home

Great service and good deals obtained

Dealt with Santosh and Mir, multiple times now for my loans and re-financing. Always finds a good deal and helpful whenever needed. Highly recommended. Hope to do further transactions with them in the future.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great service and knowledge about the product

Deal with inderpal for my loan. Very knowledgeable person. So professional very each to get hold with him have. Had really great experience with him . Thanks loan gallery and inderpal

This is the perfect for me

I am extremely grateful to Inderpal and Loan Gallery for securing us our loan. Inderpal is such an awesome and excellent broker. He is an expert in his field, very professional and easy to deal with. He will understand your financial circumstances, works out on different loan options with different banks and secure you with the best choice that suits your needs. He guided us every step of the loan application to settlement, and always available for any queries or concerns. His customer service and care are above and beyond.
I am overly satisfied (more than 100%) with Inderpal professionalism and great service. I highly recommend Inderpal and Loan Gallery to anyone who’s looking for an excellent service on securing their loan.
Thank you so much Inderpal and Loan Gallery. All the best and Thank you so much
Jayapal Vanteru & Radhika Vanteru

What a perfect service

You are so professional and excellent with your work.Im more than happy to seek your help over and over again.My friend is planning to build her house and I have already mentioned to her about your service. I'm more than happy to refer your service to others since my satisfactory was 100%. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed you most.
Isabella.

The best I have dealt with

Have used them for last 14 years and they never miss a beat, always responds promptly and on this occasion also expedited bank created issues very effectively.

Excellent Services!!

It is our first experience buying a property and getting a home loan...Sendy Junawan (Mortgage Broker) spent a considerable amount of time to listen to our needs, and walk us through all the details...In the end, we got the loan approved and able to get the property...All of these could not happen without the help and assistance from Sendy...We are really pleased with the service...I am extremely pleased to recommend Sendy Junawan as a responsible and caring mortgage broker!

Great experience!!!

Extremely happy of the help and professional advise from loan consultant Georgy Jain. He has great knowledge in financing area and also very friendly. I will highly recommend Georgy!!!

Perfect

Great experience with Mr.Georgy (Abhinav Jain) who has been all through the process by my side.
he is a person with great knowledge towards the subject .
I would Highly recommand Georgy and Have did who is also dealing right now.

Extremely Helpful, Fast & Very Professional

Extremely Satisfied with the help and services of our loan consultant Georgy Jain. Georgy is very professional with outstanding customer service. He has very good knowledge about the loan process, products and provided us great advice taking into account of our future needs. No doubt he will be the go to person for all our mortgages needs in future .

Excellent experience

I’ve had this experience twice so far with LGF. I’m really happy with my broker Mr Georgy Jain who provided me aperfect and easy process for refinancing in December 2015 and December 2018. I really appreciate the smooth and clear process this gentleman provided to me. For sure next time also LGF will be my first choice when I decid for refinancing in future. Highly recommended team.