Listing monitored by Loan Gallery Finance

Pros

Knowledgeable, patient customer support
Smooth application process
Transparent pricing

Jess V
Jess VCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic assistance - available anytime

Jasmine was very friendly and approachable. She assisted me with all aspects of my loan experience and could be called upon when ever needed. She was always willing to answer my questions and provide me with relevant information. As a first home buyer, she made my experience easy and enjoyable.

Highly Recommend

Couldnt recommend Mathew enough! He picked up our file when things were looking dim and took on the challenge. With his help, we were able to get our home loan. He is incredibly hard working, dedicated and will do anything he can to help you out. My partner and I couldn’t have landed a better broker, thank you again Mat!

Abhijeet K.
Abhijeet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trustworthy and Reliable service. Highly recommend Anchit

Anthony Zanetti
Anthony ZanettiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service, Highly Recommend

Navigating the challenges of buying my first home was made easy. The level of service and expertise provided by Kess was absolutely faultless from start to finish. Regular and clear communication was a standout. I felt supported throughout the entire process. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Kess.

Find out how Loan Gallery Finance compares to other Home Loans

Made buying my first home a breeze!

It was my first time buying a house and Darryl was amazing through the whole process! I thought it was going to be a really stressful process but he made it really easy and stress free!

Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Truly Excellent service from start to finish. Monthly communication. No unexpected costs as Lenny explained everything clearly from start to finish. I’m very satisfied with my loan rate I received

Highly recommended, it was just a great service from start to end! Thanks to Darryl and his team

It was just great to deal with Darryl and loan galery team. Darryl always was always proffesional and approachable. We have also got a great rate for our loan. Darryl made the entire process feel so smooth, even though there were challenges and delays from the bank, we just knew, we are in good hands all the time. Very reliable and timely communication.

Thanks Darryl and team

Hi Ezra,

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation of Darryl and the team. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was so positive. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Effortless process. Ali has been very helpful with directions and processes. I recommend Ali highly for mortgage applications. We are very happy about the outcome of our application. Excellent customer care.

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

Thank you for such a great 5-star review and recommendation of Ali.

Fab
Fab

Very resilient in finding a resolution and informative the whole way through the process.

Customer service was great very satisfied with the rate as loan options were minimal due to the type of the loan but Peter was with me all the way. Thanks for your help Peter

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

Thank you for the lovely review of Peter. We are so pleased to hear he was a valuable asset to you throughout this process

chris
chrisGippsland, VIC

Very easy and effficient

Very happy with the outcome with quite the drop in rate, cant fault Dave, have gone through him a few times now and has always delivered with quick and easy instructions.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for the 5-star review and recommendation of Dave. We hope to work with you yet again in the future.

Ardisa saukat
Ardisa saukatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect help

Sandy Junewan is an excellent broker cause he is helping me wity my loan application. I recommend him very much. He is helping me a lot with the loan apllication. Thanks

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

Hi Ardisa, thank you for this great 5-star review and recommendation of Sendy. Congratulation on your new property purchase.

- Thank you for the help reconciliating my debit.
- Everything went according to plan and I'm so happy with the service
- overall I was extremely satisfied with everything! Thanks again Darryl

Hey Mesini,

Thanks for such a great review of Darryl. We are pleased to hear everything went so smoothly.

Loan Gallery Finance is the gold standard

Omar and his team were very helpful and informative whilst assisting us in applying and achieving our first home loan. Very helpful every step of the way, and always there to answer any questions we had

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

Hi Tiarne, we are so happy to hear Omar and the team were such an asset to buying your first home. Congratulation!

Amazing work!! Gave me the hope and answers k needed

No hidden fees or costs, accurate and truthful answer with the insane amount of questions I had, no issues telling me what I needed to know and worked with me incredibly to help me get to my end goal! Couldn’t be happier!

Hey Chloe,
Thanks for the wonderful review of your experience with Tanveer. Congratulations on your new home!

Can not fault

Very quit to act no mucking around
Always ring when they say they will
Deal with same mortgage broker start to finish
Never had an issue
Can not fault sevice

Vhin
Vhinasked

Hi guys is it possible to refinance my 16 months old house it is finance through keystart? thanks

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

Hi Vhin. We can certainly try. The valuation will be crucial. Can you please send your contact details to hello@loangallery.com.au so we can get the ball rolling. Thanks.

Harman A.
Harman A.asked

Hi Team we are looking for investment property home loan in Melbourne do you guys have we can book an appointment?

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

Hello. I am Steve Matsoukas and I can be reached on steve.matsoukas@loangallery.com.au Please send me your contact details and I'll make sure one of our team contact you to book an appointment.

Tapas
Tapasasked

Hello Team
Do you offer your services in Sydney as well?
Regards

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

HI Tapas. Yes we do. We'd value the opportunity to be able to help you. You can provide your contact details via this forum or you can leave your details on our website www.loangallery.com.au We look forward to hearing from you.

Ty7ty7
Ty7ty7

How about Perth W.A ? and what interest rates are you getting on full variable

Loan G.Loan Gallery FinanceSend a private message

Hello. We can help you in Perth. The rate will depend on what you're trying to achieve and your personal circumstances. Would you like one of our team to contact you to explore your options?

See all Loan Gallery Finance questions

Get an answer from our members and Loan Gallery Finance representatives

Loan Gallery Finance is a mortgage and finance broker that gives you access to over 70 lenders and over 3800 loan options to choose from. The company has a mission to find a tailored finance solution that meets you and your needs.

They offer the following:

• Home Loans, including First Home Buyer, Refinance, Construction Loans, Property Investment Loans, Knockdown Renovation Loans, and Debt Consolidation.
  • Business Loans, including Business Loans and Asset and Equipment Finance.
  • Financial Planning, to help you meet your goals.

On the Loan Gallery Finance website, you can also use a borrowing calculator to get an idea of how much you could be able to borrow, as well as a repayment calculator, that estimates your home loan repayments.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service at Loan Gallery Finance was exceptional. Reviewers described knowledgeable, patient staff who were always keen to answer questions, and who kept customers updated at every stage of the loan process.
  • They also found that the process of securing a loan was smooth and fuss-free, in large part thanks to the help of customer service representatives who laid out the best options for them.
  • Reviewers appreciated the transparency of the company, saying that there were no hidden costs or information about their loan that took them by surprise.
CategoryHome Loans