Collin Cesar Bantilan

Collin Cesar BantilanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

''A broker with a heart"

Johann Duarte was amazing. I can't thank Johann from Loan gallery finance enough for the service that he provided to us recently. He is honest, caring and very supportive. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Excellent service! Thanks a lot Johann.

Application Process

Dennis

DennisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great finance assistance

Melitus assisted us with our home loan twice and was successfully approved. Very supportive and easy to deal with. He gives us updates on regular basis and can be contacted even outside office hours. As a satisfied customer I even referred my friends to him and managed to get their finance sorted.

Jess

JessSouthwest, VIC

Faultless assistance

Craig from Loan Gallery was so accommodating from the start and did everything he could to get us our dream home. We had close to nothing and with his assistance we were able to not only save for our deposits, we were able to save for the house and, luxuries such as landscaping. An above and beyond experience for us!

Tim R.

Tim R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great personalised service

From the start Jasmine from loan gallery was really involved in my home journey. She was super supportive and would touch base regularly to ensure the process of getting my home loan approved worked out.
Even with delays from my chosen builder which impacted the land settlement she made the whole process easier to navigate.

Kendall

KendallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fuss free finance

Pete has helped us finance/refinance three times now and each time has been seamless and timely. His advice has been excellent and we trust him completely. We highly recommend contacting for support!

Keith L

Excellent professional service

Christopher E.

Christopher E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

Mir did an amazing job assisting me to get a loan I thought would’ve been impossible, and now I’m on track to owning my own home!
I would highly recommend loan gallery as their staff do a fantastic job and are very friendly

Eliseo

EliseoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Job!!!

Johann did an excellent job to get the home loan approved in a very limited amount of time. We went to two of the 4 big banks but they couldn't have our home loan approved because of my wife's length of work, but Johann did an awesome job. Now we've been approved and the land had been settled. Our house will be built by the end of May or by early June.
We highly recommend Johann since he is someone who can be trusted easily and honest.

We recommend Mir - Positive, helpful, useful

Mir was honestly so helpful throughout the process, explaining things in a way we understood and without hesitation or complaint explaining again when we needed it. As this was our first time going through anything like this, there was alot of information that was overwhelming. Some of it was terminology we hadn't come across before, which he went through with us and in detail. Mir worked hard to help us get the best offers and find the best opportunities for our situation in a timely manner. Mir would respond promptly and was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend Mir as your future finance broker.

Marj

MarjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fascinated by Exceptional Service and Professional Manner – Ahmed Hossain & Team

Krishna Kalla

Krishna KallaSydney, NSW

Hardik is a Gem

My wife and I quickly realized that our home loan application is in safe hands with Hardik because he always kept us informed with every stage of the application process. He has always answered our calls in time and kept us posted with all the updates, even sometimes going an extra mile to call us after the work hours and even during Easter break. On several occasions, I used to receive emails from him, either very early in the mornings or later in the day. This shows his commitment and the enthusiasm in doing what he does at his best.
I strongly believe Hardik is a great asset to the Loan Gallery and with his warm personality, I am sure every customer he deals with will feel respectful and caring.

Taryn Holmes

Taryn HolmesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect customer service everytime!

We couldn’t be happier with Lisa Phillips. She has always given us the best service and answered all our questions. She is the only broker we will ever use in future, could not fault our experience with her with the past two houses we have purchased. Thankyou Lisa!

Sharyn M

Sharyn MVictoria

Exceptional Service-Reginald Gray

Reg went above and beyond as he guided me through the whole daunting process. Thanks to his diligence and his exceptional knowledge, my house and land package loan was approved and my build will be starting soon. As a first home buyer with little idea of how it works he answered all my questions promptly and kept me up to date with all the processes. If you need a broker then no further than Reg, I highly recommend him.
Thanks Reg for working hard for me, I truly appreciate everything you have done.

Great Service!

My broker Melitus provided a really efficient and easy to understand service when refinancing my home loan. He was very patient when answering all my questions and made it a stress-free process!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Katalina A

Katalina AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommended - Mir Sauhrid.

Mir Sauhrid was extremely helpful with getting us our first home.He worked around My Family and I busy schedules ,made sure we were updated on everything and got us the best deals. Mir was on top of everything making it less stressful for us especially during the financial difficulties of the Pandemic. He’s always available if ever we needed help or to clarify thing more. If i ever need a broker, Mir Sauhrid is definitely my go to guy.

Highly recommended

My broker Darryl Cracknell delivered above and beyond my expectations. As a first time home buyer, it was important for me to have a broker that could guide me through the process and answer my novice questions.
Darryl always available and ensured I was clear on the process and next steps.
Highly recommended.

Milijan

MilijanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

mr omar saleem

i had mr omar help me with every aspect of my first home finance.he helped me with everything from day one to even past settlement he and his assistant have been available and very knowledgeable
i could not reccomend him more highly
i will definitely be going back to him for any financial advise i need

Edgar

EdgarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our broker - Melitus Silva. Melitus was focused on getting us thru. He was able to understand our situation and provided us the guidance to reach the objective. He also has a warm and friend personality.

Achilles Z.

Achilles Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredibly helpful and quick

Tanveer from Loan Gallery Finance was amazing in helping securing our first home. I honestly don't think we would have managed without him. Helpful, friendly and went out of his way to ensure the process was as easy as possible while ensuring it was the right requirements for us.