Loan Gallery Finance

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (43) · Fixed Rate (19) · Split (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • First Home (55)
    • Refinancing (6)
    • Investment Property (4)
    • Second Home (2)
    • Home Construction (2)
  • Loan Term28.783 years (23)
  • Online Tools
Caroline

CarolineVictoria

We are so grateful!

Mir was so helpful throughout the whole process and we are so thankful for all the hours and late nights put in to make our first home possible! We will definitely be coming back to him.

Shai N.

Shai N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

couldnt have asked for a better broker

we are so glad we were introduced to loan gallery and to have met kess who is an amazing, professional and caring broker, he always reassured us and never failed to update us on anything. kess knows exactly what he’s doing and he was always quick to reply to any questions we had considering the many clients he is working with and he treated us like family. thank you kess for all your support and hard work and for guiding us from beginning to end and most of all for getting us this loan, we couldn't of asked for a better broker.

Jaimin P.

Jaimin P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Service

Very good customer service, agent Mir was always there to help. Very prompt response. There was no hidden cost, everything as promised, they didn't charge any money. I am very satisfied with Mir and Loan Gallery Finance, I'll definitely use them in future.

Samuel

SamuelSouthwest, VIC

Great service and expertise

We dealt with Reginald at Loan Gallery and he was a pleasure to deal with. Great friendly customer service and excellent knowledge of his job. He went above and beyond to ensure we secured our first home. We would definitely recommend Reginald from Loan Gallery to anyone.

Perfect choice

I am extremely delighted with the professional service received from Loan Gallery through Omar and Jyothi in refinancing our home loan with a lesser interested rate. Special thanks to both of them in choosing the right product for us and highly recommend Loan Gallery. Received the best customer support and assistance.

Loan used forRefinancing

Superstars

SuperstarsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Gallery & Mir Sauhrid ...... Absolute Legends

I was trying to obtain finance at a difficult stage last year but credit to Mir Sauhrid & Loan Gallery who managed to work with me to find a solution and a lender. If not for these guys and their professionalism. I would not be sitting on my brand new home. Do yourself a favor and talk to these guys before you go to a bank.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Arniel

ArnielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deserved more than a 5 star

Kess Ke is our finance broker and the service he provided is beyond excellent. Very accomodating making sure we understood the process every step, prompt with responses, set realistic expectations and straightforward. He made our challenging situation a pleasant journey with truthful assessment and expert advise. We would highly recommend Kess.

Loan used forSecond Home

Excellent Service.......

In short I am very impressed and delighted that I applied loan through Loan Gallery. Inderpal Singh is very co-operative and helpful. He understand my situation and provide me best interest rate and help me to buy my new house. I highly recommended Inderpal Singh.

Application Process

Kess Ke for Broker of the year!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Fantastic! Highly recommend Peter & Loan Gallery

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Mir Sauhrid is a legend

Mir Sauhrid is legendary - which is an understatement to say the least.

Mine was a complicated case - for context, I'm based in Singapore and purchased a lot in Melbourne and then needed to build on it. The entire process took about 6 months and he diligently and very patiently guided me through the entire process - right form ensuring we had the right documents in place, to crunching the numbers, to submitting the documents, applying for the loans separately (land and build) and then consolidating them, and getting this across the line.

Mir is also very commercially astute and he just gets it - gives very sound advice, and his word is gold.

Would highly recommend him without doubt, and would give him 10 starts if I could!

Sri V.

Praveen

PraveenAuckland

Excellent and truly professional service from 'Mir Sauhrid' the super star from Loan Gallery

From our first meeting until the settlement of our property, the journey was made seamless by Mir. Being a first home buyer, Mir was patient in answering my millions of questions patiently and his wealth of knowledge in the industry was outstanding.

He was always available on emails/text/whatsapp or calls literally round the clock. We had few issues with the contract etc, but with Mir's constant and prompt follow-up's it all was sorted. Mir really helped us make our `first home dream come true. Highly recommended. A+++++++

Mir is a great asset to Loan Gallery!!!!

Sebastian K.

Sebastian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved us from loosing our block of land

We have tried a few banks and brokers before we were contacted by Mir from Loan Gallery. Everyone had declined our loan application but Mir made it possible. While we had nearly given up, Mir was able to get us through. He properly assessed our situation and was very knowledgeable about our options. He was working so hard (even after hours) that I even had to tell him to take a break. Mir was very reassuring and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. I am glad we went through Mir and I am looking forward to deal with him in the future as well. Thank you again

Loan used forInvestment Property

Impeccable service

From the moment I began dealing with Mathew Holtham, I knew I was in good hands. Not only was Mathew prompt and organised, but he extremely genuine too.

He also has worked tirelessly and put in so many hours (after hours) when dealing with all our paperwork and is always committed to prioritising his clients.

My experience with Loan Gallery has been absolutely outstanding because of Mathew.

Thank you for all your hard work and making our dreams come true!

Will definitely be recommending this company and in particular Mathew Holtham.

Thanks again!

Excellent Service!

My experience with Matthew Holtham from Loan Gallery has been nothing short of excellent!

He has aided us promptly throughout the whole process and ensured that throughout each step all requirements were attended to immediately.

Genuine bloke with your best interest at heart!

You want loan gallery and Matthew by your side!

Thanks Again!

George P.

George P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional work and disappointing experience

I had the worst deal with [Name Removed]. He is unprofessional not helpful at all. I was dealing with him for almost one month and at the end I had to find another finance broker. For this time at our life we need one person to help us with everything.

Peter and Caroline

Peter and CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy

Loan gallary is second to none. Extremely professional very reachable and helpful I honestly don't think we would have gotten our home loan approval without there help. Especially Mir Sauhrid. He has worked tirelessly for weeks helping us gather all the documents i needed i would recommend loan gallary to anyone looking at applying for a home loan 5 star service :) .
From the bottom of our hearts mir thank you so so much for all the effort you put in.. reg Peter and Caroline

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Refinance

I was referred to Omar Saleem when i was in the market looking to refinance my property. The way Omar dealt with our case/situation was extremely comforting. The major selling point for myself was that he made us feel like family and not just a business opportunity. This is something the mortgage industry lacks. I met a few people before i met Omar. Everyone i met before Omar made me feel like that they only care about the commission and that was it.

I'll always and forever will go through Omar. I talk about Omar to anyone looking at getting a mortgage.

Loan used forRefinancing
Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

Thank you Mir (Sauhrid)!!!

Mir, your professionalism, knowledge and friendliness make you outstanding in what you do. We are able to achieve what we needed to achieve because of your assistance and support. We will definitely recommend you to others. Keep up the good job, Mir!!!

Daniel V.

Daniel V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Mr. Santosh. You were amazing!!!

I begin by saying that Mr. Santosh was absolutly amazing!!!
His highly dedication and professional approach in understanding our needs and finding the best solution for us gave us confidence and helped us get the house of our dreams. He always kept us informed through the process of application and approval and this kept us very calm and relax. His proffesional and comunication skills recommend him us one of the best in the industry.
Thank you Mr. Santosh and we will colaborate again for all our future financial goals!!!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

SHINE P.

SHINE P.asked

We hav only 2 weeks time for finish our fix term for our house, 3 years now. Now we are with commonwealth bank. Can you help us find a better bank for refinance our house? Am SHINE PAUL: [details removed]

Hi Shine,

Thank you for reaching out to us, Yes we can certainly help. Please call us on 9495 5000 and one of our brokers will be more than happy to guide you. Or if you provide us a contact number, we will be more than happy to give you a call.

Kind regards,

James L.

James L.asked

How many percent commission do you charge your costumers on home loan approval? Do you charge the lender or the costumer? Or both thanks.

Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

Hi James. We don't charge our clients. We are paid by the lender you choose after reviewing the options we've mutually agreed suit your goals.

Tania P.

Tania P.asked

We have applied for a home loan and the Peppers valuation has come in 13% less than contract price. That is double of what the medium is for our area.
Are we allowed to get a second opinion, either through Peppers or an Independent Valuer who knows the area?

Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

Hi Tania. In theory, yes you can, but in practice, it’s difficult getting the second opinion accepted by the lender. Is one of our team looking after you?

Get an answer from our members and Loan Gallery Finance representatives