Daniel V.

Daniel V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Mr. Santosh. You were amazing!!!

I begin by saying that Mr. Santosh was absolutly amazing!!!
His highly dedication and professional approach in understanding our needs and finding the best solution for us gave us confidence and helped us get the house of our dreams. He always kept us informed through the process of application and approval and this kept us very calm and relax. His proffesional and comunication skills recommend him us one of the best in the industry.
Thank you Mr. Santosh and we will colaborate again for all our future financial goals!!!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Anastasia and Tyson

Anastasia and TysonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Mathew Holtham broker

Even though we live 2 hours away from Mathew Holtham's office, he still made it an absolute breeze to get our dream home! He kept us calm and always informed and knew exactly what we could and couldn't achieve. Thank you!

Loan G.Loan Gallery Finance

Santosh was great will definitely be using him again

Santosh is so helpful in such a stressful time answering calls at all hours of the day and know his stuff A+ could not recommend highly enough. Not with just our first home but now our second.

Laura S.

Laura S.Southwest, VIC

Satisfied first home buyer

Reg Gray from Loan Gallery partnered with Home solutions by Metricon, he went above and beyond to help me, I can't thank him enough for getting me into my first home.

He was kind, sympathetic and professional and i couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most outstanding broker you could ever meet.

I would like to highlight the professionalism and exceptional service we recieved. I don't think anyone would have gone out of their way willingly to help us. In other words we are extremely happy with the service we recieved and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a broker,
5 stars from me indeed.

Thank you very much Mir.

Loan G.Loan Gallery Finance

Mir is the most helpful, ressourceful and proactive broker l ever worked with! 7-Star Broker...

The proof is in the pudding...

Mir helped me get a great loan when other brokers didn’t.

Couldn’t get a better experience... Everything that was promised was delivered and Mir was really patient and supportive. Mir went above and beyond also to meet important deadlines. I wouldn’t have gotten my dream house without Mir’s help.

Loan TypeSplit

Derey C.

Derey C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service from Mir to refinance my property

My refinance finally done with the great help from Mir at Loan Gallery Finance. I initially contacted another finance broker six months ago. I’ve been back and forth with that broker for four months and not even got one valuation for my property. Lucky I got the help from Mir afterward, I got three valuations from three banks within two weeks. Mir discuss with me my best options in my situation. Thanks again Mir, my refinance finally done with a good valuation and better rate.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Loan G.Loan Gallery Finance

They are excellent and have supporting documents

Our customer experience with Matthew Holtham was exceeding, professionalism. We enjoyed having you take care of our first home loan and in achieving the best results possible. I will recommend him and team to all my friends and family.

Loan G.Loan Gallery Finance

Thank you very much for your feedback. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Kind regards,

Stephanie S

Stephanie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First home buyers

Being first home buyers, we have gone into this process almost blind. Dealing with Lisa has been nothing but a breeze! From the moment of starting our savings plan to having our loan application completed, it has all been such smooth sailing with Lisa's great work and advice.
Lisa has always been responsive and knowledgable with her communication and has always gone above and beyond for us. She has been able to look after us every single step of the way.
Would recommend Lisa to any friends and family in a heartbeat.

Prakash

PrakashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Very Professional Broker,

Mir Sauhrid, Loan Gallery, who helped us getting through Refinancing with better bank and best deals, he is there to answer any questions any time without hesitation, I would give Mir and Loan Gallery Team (Steve M) score of 100/100.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Excellent customer service by Lisa

Lisa P was a great help to finding the best solutions to suit my needs. Made the whole process easy and stress free, and provided me with solutions. Great customer service, speedy responses and replies. Very easily accessible if and when I needed. Thanks for your great help!

Redpearl

Redpearl

Reg Gray from loan gallery finance looked after us every step of the way. He did a great job in getting us everything we needed and in great time. He was always available when ever we needed and for what ever reason. Very highly recommend. Would definitely use this company again.

Sharon Muller

Sharon MullerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

Lisa from Loan Gallery Finance is exceptional in her help and support to restructure my loans over the years. I have know Lisa for at least 8 years and she has always provided the most friendly and reliable service. Always looking for the best options in finance for me and providing that constant connection with me throughout the whole process. I feel well supported and confident to know that she has my best interest at heart in her dealings with the financial institutions. Thank you so much Lisa for your ongoing support and professional and friendly approach.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2009
Loan used for:Investment Property

Great service!

Great service from Lisa Phillips. She helped us throughout the process of gaining our mortgage and was very professional. We are very happy with the outcome and highly recommend her!

Melody

MelodySouthwest, VIC

Loan Gallery made our dream come true

Reginald Gray, from Warrilly branch is one amazing man. He was the only who made the effort, to help us out. We started out with nothing, how ever he gave us a realistic target and time frame to work towards and said if you can do this, then I can help you get your home for your family.
Over the year he would consult with us on progress and keep us motivated on the end goal. Then when it came to paper work he made it very easy for us to understand and how the process work and very transparent with everything, so we knew what was going on the whole time.
Reginald is professional and very wholesome. Found we could communicate with him very easily.
At the end of the day we must thank him as we have house due to Reg.

Jorell

JorellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Darryl from loan gallery finance was outstanding, helping every step of the way and answering any and all queries i had. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking at purchasing property

Shoba

ShobaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ali Hamza on our loan application. He was patient with answering all of our questions, was knowledgeable and friendly. We will definitely look Ali up for all our future mortgage needs.

Regards,
Shoba & Sri

Joshua Magalong

Joshua MagalongVictoria

No words to express my gratitude

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Best experience with Ali Hamza

Ali has helped us through every part of buying our first home here in Melbourne. From day 1, when we were still inquiring about a house and not enough savings for a deposit to buy one, he was there guiding us and assuring us that we can make it!! We set a goal and he followed us up every now and then just to see where we are at with our financial situation. Until the settlement came, and fast forward to the key turn over coming up next week!! We are the happiest and a massive thanks to Ali!! I recommend him 100% and will stick with him until we buy our 2nd home in the future! A big Thank you, Ali! ~Danica&Stephen

Bree P.

Bree P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A massive Thank-You

My partner and I couldn’t be more thankful to have Ali help us through our journey of our first home, he made what we thought impossible, possible.
Thank you so much Ali for being so helpful through the process and making our dream come true.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

SHINE P.

SHINE P.asked

We hav only 2 weeks time for finish our fix term for our house, 3 years now. Now we are with commonwealth bank. Can you help us find a better bank for refinance our house? Am SHINE PAUL: [details removed]

Hi Shine,

Thank you for reaching out to us, Yes we can certainly help. Please call us on 9495 5000 and one of our brokers will be more than happy to guide you. Or if you provide us a contact number, we will be more than happy to give you a call.

Kind regards,

James L.

James L.asked

How many percent commission do you charge your costumers on home loan approval? Do you charge the lender or the costumer? Or both thanks.

Loan G.Loan Gallery Finance

Hi James. We don't charge our clients. We are paid by the lender you choose after reviewing the options we've mutually agreed suit your goals.

Tania P.

Tania P.asked

We have applied for a home loan and the Peppers valuation has come in 13% less than contract price. That is double of what the medium is for our area.
Are we allowed to get a second opinion, either through Peppers or an Independent Valuer who knows the area?

Loan G.Loan Gallery Finance

Hi Tania. In theory, yes you can, but in practice, it’s difficult getting the second opinion accepted by the lender. Is one of our team looking after you?

Get an answer from our members and Loan Gallery Finance representatives