Hyundai Dealers

Hyundai Dealers

babs

babsGreat Southern, WA

All about moving metal here!

Fast talking sales men so smooth, shiny showroom so garish were not sufficient to offset the numerous factory flaws that were not noticed by this high-flow dealer- foam sticking out of the dash, damaged wheel nuts and a radio that keeps shutting itself off and has to be reset every trip once or twice, scratched clear coat paint, and who knows what else yet to find....Phone calls unanswered. Go elsewhere! Nice car but no backup from the dealer to us. Sell and move on seems to be the theme. Very disappointed in the new car and must spend a lot of time and energy to even get them to acknowledge the problems. Salesman will get a thumbs down if he sends us a survey...

Store LocationOsbourne Park Hyundai

Hyundadi I 30 n line perfumine

We went to Pennant Hills Hyundai very bad service when we pick up the car four dints every door near the handle when you buy a Hyundai stay away from them very poor quality we had Mazda astina nothing to do with the astina we are very sorry went for a Hyundai 130 n line perfumine very cheap quality stay away from korena car we wont buy a Hyundai again they dont go through with car with us set us the bluetooth with us he said you know to use everything we said yes that's not the point he should went through the car with us

Store LocationPENNANT HILLS HYUNDAHI

Steve S.

Steve S.Western District, VIC

no TPMS valve in spare

The WORST company, they are selling cars with a spare tyre identical to the rest but can only be used in an emergency and is only good to get you to a tyre dealer. they don't install a TPMS valve in the spare because it must be an inferior tyre. they are duping Australians.

Store LocationTaylor Hyundai Hamilton

jasmineelizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

NORTHSIDE HYUNDAI BRISBANE

Purcahsed a second hyundai from northside hyundai,, they go out of their way to assist, sun heo - the sales guy, was very friendly, helpful and personable, no hard sell here

Store Locationnorthside hyundai

Celestte

CelestteHunter Region, NSW

Booths Hyundai Warranty Repair**Excellent Service

My i30 had a major issue New years eve, total loss of power. I rang Booths Hyundai Tuggerah 2/01/2020, was told to send the car to dealership (towed) & they would look at it even though fully booked, received warranty paperwork from Service dept next day, they replaced the Catalytic Converter and exhaust manifold all with no cost to me. Good communication, excellent service. Cannot fault Booths or Hyundai Australia.

Store LocationBooths Hyundai

Renash

RenashPerth, WA

Hyandai Customer Service is disgusting

Carlo

CarloWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hyundai Noosa the place to go

Looking for a new car, looking for a reliable second hand car, looking for a Hyundai or a Mazda but above all looking for good old fashion service before and after you buy your new car - STOP - dont look any further Hyundai/Mazda Noosa is the place to go.
Deal with the right people, they will look after you and yes I know they will look after themselves as well, nothing wrong with that because that is what doing business is like - how they do it sets them apart from the majority of car dealers.
Special mentioning to Annie Tait service department and Paul Denman Sales Manager
Deborah & Carlo Wisse
Gympie

Store LocationHyundai Noosa - Noosaville QLD

New Hyundai Accent Sport 2019

I had a great experience purchasing my new car from Mandurah Hyundai. The new car salesman was very helpful and great in informing me the features for my new car. Thank you.

Store LocationMandurah WA
daniel P

daniel PMelbourne

Hyundai Berick

Sofia

SofiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Remote key fob not fit for purpose

The first key fob's rubber rubber buttons perished after around 6 years & less than 30 000km. It ceased to work without poking a stick into the hole to activate the button function. The battery is still fine. I began to use the 2nd fob & the rubber began cracking within weeks. A year to 18 months later this 2nd previously unused fob looks and lacks functionality in exactly the same way. Hyundai Sunco quoted $385 to purchase another. I get that my car is out of warranty, but surely this is a perfect example of a product manufactured with materials inadequate to perform the required function.

Trisha

TrishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hyundai i30 - Production fault & Manufactures 5 years new car warranty not upheld

Store LocationSouthport

Fireviews

Fireviews

Hyundai Robina, stay away

We’ve had 3 brand new Hyundai vehicles over the last 15 years but I will never buy another one. We’ve taken our cars there for regular servicing and lately every time we bring it home there’s another issue they’ve created. Twice we’ve had to get it towed back there for additional repairs due to problems they’ve caused. Our backup camera hasn’t worked properly since we bought the car new but they’ve never been able to fix it. Extremely rude service personnel to deal with too..so frustrating

Store LocationHyundai Robina

Aneehs

AneehsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Westpoint Hyundai “Amazing”

I wanted to share my experience with Westpoint Hyundai.

Amazing, is all I can say about the service I have received from Westpoint Hyundai.

From first contact with Jay who was extremely friendly and answered all my questions about my Accent I was looking to purchase.

After deals with other dealships I was feeling overwhelmed and exhausted Jay changed this around in a heartbeat. The experience of buying a new car was now an exciting one.

I would also like to make a special mention to Gareth, Ben, Kelly and Maree you all have added to an exceptional service and experience at Westpoint Hyundai.

Store LocationWestpoint Hyundai

Chrisandpete

ChrisandpeteBonner 2914, ACT

Lovely

We own two Hyundai cars
I am trying to edit this review
It was written in the heat of the moment and was not reasonable
Withdrawing reviews on this site is beyond me so I am editing it out of existence

Store LocationNational Capital Hyundai
Anthony G

Anthony GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service by dealer

Recently purchased a Hyundai i30N from Essendon Hyundai Victoria and was serviced by a guy called Biag....great service and great follow up. 10/10. Would highly recommend the dealership and the sales guy.

Store LocationHyundai Essendon
brocky

brockyCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome car yard

Hi Id like to do a review of dc moters Hyundai in Rockhampton QLD
I found this dealership to be awesome the lady that sold me the car gave me grate customer service and answered all my questions I had about the car I perched even researched information on thins for me that she couldn’t answer on the day and ether texted me or called me about it i would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Store LocationDc motors Hyundai Rockhampton Qld

Ebayer

Ebayer

Hyundai Quality

Hyundai quality is very poor compared to Japanese brand. Had an i30 2010 and had 2 issues with both the back passenger left and right side safety belt.....both damage was identical.. a small plastic thing broke. Then the driver side window went. Another piece of plastic broke in the window regulator. Hyundai quality sucks.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty paint after 3 days

My paint on my car is coming off after 3 days. Poor customer service and car manufacture. Have had to go back to dealer 3 times already. Not happy at all. Don't buy from Ralph DeSilva Ivanhoe

Store LocationIvanhoe

Dandenong Hyundai - Vishal Gandhi was the best his customer service was the best

The best experience i had in buying a car from Dandenong Hyundai for my wife's birthday . Vishal who sold me the car was the best , an amazing person who gave me his phone number, i made so many changes along the process of taking the delivery he was sooo prompt and accommodated all my requests in timely manner , he is the best , my brother will be going to him soon for a family SUV, highly highly recommended guys , didn't felt like i was sold a car , rather i felt like he helped me to the mosttttttt . Loved his work and my wife is loving the car . Thank you Vishal Gandhi , i will recommend you to everyone i possibly can to have the experience to get a car from you , love your work mate.

Store LocationDandenong Hyundai

Chadstone Hyundai

Very professional. Great dealership. Best salespeople. I am very happy with my purchase. The car was delivered promptly, with a tank full of petrol and all extras that were promised. Thank you Marcelo!

Store LocationChadstone Hyundai

RON HARRIGAN

RON HARRIGANasked

I am amazed that review about the spare tyre and would like to here from others or Hyundai what the story is

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

jasmineelizabeth

You should never go to Zupps !!
Hyundai Northside is the place to go- bought several cars from them and the service and aftercare is A+.. Sun Heo (the sales guy) even gave me a follow up call the next day and following week to see how everything with the car was going and make sure I was happy. They also sent a customer survey the day I picked up the car which was independent of that dealership.

Leaking

Leakingasked

how do you make a formal complaint to Hyundai? I can't find an email address...

MR T.S.
MR T.S.

You need to go onto Hyundai australia's desktop website.
Down the bottom is a contact us section where you can select warranty etc to email them.
Always remember that you will catch many flies with honey and none with vinegar so be diplomatic and factual. I know from just a general enquiry in my case it took a month for a reply so chill for a reply.
Hope this helps :)

Mike
Mike

Many Thanks for your response.. We tried both Honey and Vinegar with no success... Judge Judy our next hope :)

Love the car though service has been so poor I could not recommend a Hyundai to anyone due to lack of service..

Other Car Dealerships