Hyundai Dealers

2.0

pauluswmaximus

pauluswmaximusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

$1100 worth of work quoted, $0 needed to be done

they quoted me $1100 for repairs .
I trusted what needed to be done but found a better price at local mechanic .
I got a call from my local mechanic today telling me absolutely NOTHING on the list needed to be done.
what a total scam.he charged me nothing as it had just had it's major service .
a list of bogus repairs .
will never ever ever visit this dealership again as a service customer. what an absolute deadset joke
lucky there's at least one honest mechanic out there

Store LocationSOuth Morang
pc8118

pc8118South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy a car from Keema Hyundai Springwood

Store LocationSpringwood Keema Hyundai
Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service for recall

My next car won’t be a Hyundai. Apparently having to take a half day off work and pay for your own transport to get home and then return to collect the car so they can repair the recall is not “an inconvenience”. Well I guess it’s not inconvenient for them.

Ian

IanMid North Coast, NSW

Hyundai iMax cracked manifold

THANKS

Just wanted to say thank you for Craig and Greg for making my car buying experience a pleasure, also for the help offered anytime I need it in the future. It is nice to come back to the same Dealership (after 4 years) and still get such good service, really appreciate it.

Store LocationWangara
Nan

NanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Werribee Hyundai - Misleading Information provided by purpose, high pressure pushing sales

Store LocationWerribee VIC

Disappointed with Hyundai Wangara in WA and Hyundai Customer Care

Store LocationHyundai Wangara WA
Leesa H.

Leesa H.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed

Store LocationCastle Hill

LAKESIDE HYUNDAI - BE CAREFUL PLEASE!

Store LocationCaroline Springs

ignored, snoobed

went to inspect a car, car salesman runs off halfway through and the second salesperson said I can't test drivr unless I was commited to buying. i told him how can I commit without trying the car. he then ignored any further questions or help or any enquiries on other cars. should avoid at all cost.

Tony R.

Tony R.Sydney, NSW

GPS is lousy -Hyundai don't give a damn

Dealer upgraded i30 Navigation software in November. Now gives all the wrong information.
Complained to dealer - Hyundai said either "wait for a new update in 8 months or turn it off" !

Store LocationHomebush
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

RIP OFF on cost of car parts BAYSIDE HYUNDAI

Rang to tell them switch on driver's seat would not go up but worked for all other functions. They said to bring it in. They then charged me $149.00 to tell me exactly what I had told them, but they couldn't fix it at the time because the switch needed a new motor which was on back order from Korea. I would have to pay $871.00 up front before they would order it in. Within a week, my Son-in-law was able to track down a genuine part through Bartons which he paid Cash Sale $89.40 for. He was then able to replace it and have it all fixed within half an hour. Where did they pick $876.00 from?? That would be a rip off of 10 times the amount.

Store LocationBayside Hyundai CAPALABA QLD
Gavy

GavyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hyundai Werribee: Bad experience

Not Professionals. I went there couple of weeks ago to buy used car but the way they treated me was very bad. i offered my price to them and they accepted it but when went inside to sign the paperwork they change the price again. They started pushing me on the price and when i was about to leave then their manager offer me another price which was lower than my offer but because of their way of dealing i left the premises in anger.

babs

babsGreat Southern, WA

All about moving metal here!

Fast talking sales men so smooth, shiny showroom so garish were not sufficient to offset the numerous factory flaws that were not noticed by this high-flow dealer- foam sticking out of the dash, damaged wheel nuts and a radio that keeps shutting itself off and has to be reset every trip once or twice, scratched clear coat paint, and who knows what else yet to find....Phone calls unanswered. Go elsewhere! Nice car but no backup from the dealer to us. Sell and move on seems to be the theme. Very disappointed in the new car and must spend a lot of time and energy to even get them to acknowledge the problems. Salesman will get a thumbs down if he sends us a survey...

Store LocationOsbourne Park Hyundai

Hyundadi I 30 n line perfumine

We went to Pennant Hills Hyundai very bad service when we pick up the car four dints every door near the handle when you buy a Hyundai stay away from them very poor quality we had Mazda astina nothing to do with the astina we are very sorry went for a Hyundai 130 n line perfumine very cheap quality stay away from korena car we wont buy a Hyundai again they dont go through with car with us set us the bluetooth with us he said you know to use everything we said yes that's not the point he should went through the car with us

Store LocationPENNANT HILLS HYUNDAHI

Steve S.

Steve S.Western District, VIC

no TPMS valve in spare

The WORST company, they are selling cars with a spare tyre identical to the rest but can only be used in an emergency and is only good to get you to a tyre dealer. they don't install a TPMS valve in the spare because it must be an inferior tyre. they are duping Australians.

Store LocationTaylor Hyundai Hamilton

jasmineelizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

NORTHSIDE HYUNDAI BRISBANE

Purcahsed a second hyundai from northside hyundai,, they go out of their way to assist, sun heo - the sales guy, was very friendly, helpful and personable, no hard sell here

Store Locationnorthside hyundai
Celestte

CelestteHunter Region, NSW

Booths Hyundai Warranty Repair**Excellent Service

My i30 had a major issue New years eve, total loss of power. I rang Booths Hyundai Tuggerah 2/01/2020, was told to send the car to dealership (towed) & they would look at it even though fully booked, received warranty paperwork from Service dept next day, they replaced the Catalytic Converter and exhaust manifold all with no cost to me. Good communication, excellent service. Cannot fault Booths or Hyundai Australia.

Store LocationBooths Hyundai
Renash

RenashPerth, WA

Hyandai Customer Service is disgusting

Carlo

CarloWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hyundai Noosa the place to go

Looking for a new car, looking for a reliable second hand car, looking for a Hyundai or a Mazda but above all looking for good old fashion service before and after you buy your new car - STOP - dont look any further Hyundai/Mazda Noosa is the place to go.
Deal with the right people, they will look after you and yes I know they will look after themselves as well, nothing wrong with that because that is what doing business is like - how they do it sets them apart from the majority of car dealers.
Special mentioning to Annie Tait service department and Paul Denman Sales Manager
Deborah & Carlo Wisse
Gympie

Store LocationHyundai Noosa - Noosaville QLD

Shelley

Shelleyasked

Good evening team,
I have been a member of “My Hyundai Plan for over 5 years and have always been a good support on the road.
Recently I had to replace my battery ( WA My Hyundai share the roadside assist with RAC)
I was asked the question by the RAC person “ When did I have my battery replaced?”
This was unknown to me because today you take the car in and get it serviced at regular times and do not take note of what has been done.
( Batteries are usually have 2 years life)
I assumed that the RAC would be able to find out when this battery was replaced because of the partnership with Hyundai road assist. This is not so because of privacy laws.
I as a female did not want to be left without a working car and the likelihood that a jump start would give me only one run before I could turn off my motor. A Risk! A Battery replacement was needed. Thank goodness for the great service!!
When I had more time I looked up when my battery was last renewed and it was only 2 years ago. This battery had 40 months. IT was still under warranty and Hyundai would have replaced it for free, instead of me paying for a new one.
I then made enquiries as to what had gone wrong, with the process for checking when I had last had brought a new battery at my service.
The 3 people I spoke with from Hyundai/ RAC/My Hyundai could not give me an exact answer why this had happened.
Hyundai gave me a credit note. Thank you! That was an added bonus.
I had to state I was not complaining and wanted to improve the system so this did not happen to other people.
Has anyone else been in this predicament?
Please write to customercare@Hyundai.com.au so that this process can be made better for all. Thank you.
SW

RON HARRIGAN

RON HARRIGANasked

I am amazed that review about the spare tyre and would like to here from others or Hyundai what the story is

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

jasmineelizabeth

You should never go to Zupps !!
Hyundai Northside is the place to go- bought several cars from them and the service and aftercare is A+.. Sun Heo (the sales guy) even gave me a follow up call the next day and following week to see how everything with the car was going and make sure I was happy. They also sent a customer survey the day I picked up the car which was independent of that dealership.