Hyundai Dealers

Hyundai Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hyundai Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chris Stephens
Chris StephensBrisbane

Two Hyundais in two years..."LUV EM BUT"!

Gene
GeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over-charging hyena's.

Furious at Osbourne Park (Perth WA) Hyundai Dealership - DO NOT GO THERE

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Moorooka Hyundai an easy and pleasant experience

We recently bought a new Hyundai Venue Active from Moorooka Hyundai in Brisbane. The staff were helpful and professional. We went in knowing exactly what we wanted, and while they mentioned extras and other options, they didn't try to push us into buying things we didn't want. There was a mix-up in delivery dates, but they immediately explained what happened and kept us informed during the slight (only a week) delay. They made it really easy to buy the car, and their showroom had a clean, open, and comfortable atmosphere. Overall, I found it a very good experience.

Francesca E.
Francesca E.Perth, WA

Melville Hyundai Aftersales Rip-off.

Unfortunately, our experience of purchasing a new car from Melville Hyundai was marred by the ‘Aftersales’ salesperson who sold us expensive equipment which never worked from the outset. Finally, the camera ( $1400) failed to record someone backing into us. Hyundai wipes it hands of any responsibility leaving us to foot the bill. An absolute con job! BUYER BEWARE !

Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer care any fault you have to wait for the part but yet can’t have a hire car so now the car will sit there not drivable till the part comes with no eta what a joke selling my car immediately.

Kiely O.
Kiely O.Victoria

The worst car dealer I have ever dealt with

This is the worst car dealer I have ever dealt with you wait all day for a return call if it comes they are rude and talk down to people like they are stupid they promise you everything and never follow through just take your money and rip you off I would rather buy a car from the wreckers instead of Werribee Hyundai they can’t be trusted and Luke is full of rubbish can’t believe a thing that comes out of his mouth

Debra M.
Debra M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

I am really pleased with the level of service that I received at Essendon Hyundai, John was attentive, but not forceful. He listened to my needs and then went out of his way to make it happen. I really appreciate how quick they were able to source a vehicle for me during this scarce vehicle period that we are enduring at the moment. Would recommend to anyone that was considering purchasing a new vehicle.

Vishal
VishalSydney, NSW

I didn't expect it to be this horrible.

I bought the car in Victoria and drove there for two years and moved to NSW. I have had to struggle to get anything done brake lights, recalls or console issues everywhere. They never followed up on any outstanding issues and when I called them they always had parts on order. I was already reluctant to buy cheap brands and this experience proved the old proverb "you get what you pay for".

Castle Hill Hyundai

Karen was very professional and knowledgeable.
A very smooth transaction with a trade in. I ordered i30 Premium 2021 model
I am very happy with the new car and would highly recommend dealing with Karen from Castle Hill Hyundai Thank you

Penny
PennySydney, NSW

Sales assistant can’t be bothered!!

Arrived at PENRITH Hyundai to look at the Santa Fe..was told we don’t have any..oh, maybe we have a highlander(top of the range), I’ll check..i was told they’re $66k and our most popular?!!..I didn’t have $60k..I wanted the active and mid range in price..I’ll check with my manager, no there are none and not coming in for a few months..I said, I haven’t seen inside this car and I’d like to have a look..she didn’t make the effort because I didnt want that car..so I said oh well there’s not much point..no service, no care, NO SALE..I am a previous customer..Forget this dealership..

imax
imaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor experince

Store Locationcaloundra dealership

Perfect!!!

Exemplary service!!! Thankyou to Karen at Castle Hill Hyundai who made the car shopping experience stress free....love your work!!! Love that she was also happy to keep in touch once I drove my new car out of the sales room.

Caitlin
CaitlinSydney, NSW

Terrible customer care

The service dealership picked up a faulty ball joint on my i20 just after the warranty expired. This shouldn't happen on a car with low kms (26,000) driven in the city. After lots of back and forth with customer care they agreed to refund the part but not the labour (which was 3x more expensive than the part). Not impressed!

Daniela D.
Daniela D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Service and Vehichles

Read more reviews - page 2

Shelley
Shelleyasked

Good evening team,
I have been a member of “My Hyundai Plan for over 5 years and have always been a good support on the road.
Recently I had to replace my battery ( WA My Hyundai share the roadside assist with RAC)
I was asked the question by the RAC person “ When did I have my battery replaced?”
This was unknown to me because today you take the car in and get it serviced at regular times and do not take note of what has been done.
( Batteries are usually have 2 years life)
I assumed that the RAC would be able to find out when this battery was replaced because of the partnership with Hyundai road assist. This is not so because of privacy laws.
I as a female did not want to be left without a working car and the likelihood that a jump start would give me only one run before I could turn off my motor. A Risk! A Battery replacement was needed. Thank goodness for the great service!!
When I had more time I looked up when my battery was last renewed and it was only 2 years ago. This battery had 40 months. IT was still under warranty and Hyundai would have replaced it for free, instead of me paying for a new one.
I then made enquiries as to what had gone wrong, with the process for checking when I had last had brought a new battery at my service.
The 3 people I spoke with from Hyundai/ RAC/My Hyundai could not give me an exact answer why this had happened.
Hyundai gave me a credit note. Thank you! That was an added bonus.
I had to state I was not complaining and wanted to improve the system so this did not happen to other people.
Has anyone else been in this predicament?
Please write to customercare@Hyundai.com.au so that this process can be made better for all. Thank you.
SW

RON HARRIGAN
RON HARRIGANasked

I am amazed that review about the spare tyre and would like to here from others or Hyundai what the story is

Brendan M
Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

You should never go to Zupps !!
Hyundai Northside is the place to go- bought several cars from them and the service and aftercare is A+.. Sun Heo (the sales guy) even gave me a follow up call the next day and following week to see how everything with the car was going and make sure I was happy. They also sent a customer survey the day I picked up the car which was independent of that dealership.