Hyundai Dealers

Hyundai Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trisha

TrishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hyundai i30 - Production fault & Manufactures 5 years new car warranty not upheld

Store LocationSouthport

Fireviews

Fireviews

Hyundai Robina, stay away

We’ve had 3 brand new Hyundai vehicles over the last 15 years but I will never buy another one. We’ve taken our cars there for regular servicing and lately every time we bring it home there’s another issue they’ve created. Twice we’ve had to get it towed back there for additional repairs due to problems they’ve caused. Our backup camera hasn’t worked properly since we bought the car new but they’ve never been able to fix it. Extremely rude service personnel to deal with too..so frustrating

Store LocationHyundai Robina
Aneehs

AneehsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Westpoint Hyundai “Amazing”

I wanted to share my experience with Westpoint Hyundai.

Amazing, is all I can say about the service I have received from Westpoint Hyundai.

From first contact with Jay who was extremely friendly and answered all my questions about my Accent I was looking to purchase.

After deals with other dealships I was feeling overwhelmed and exhausted Jay changed this around in a heartbeat. The experience of buying a new car was now an exciting one.

I would also like to make a special mention to Gareth, Ben, Kelly and Maree you all have added to an exceptional service and experience at Westpoint Hyundai.

Store LocationWestpoint Hyundai
Chrisandpete

ChrisandpeteBonner 2914, ACT

Lovely

We own two Hyundai cars
I am trying to edit this review
It was written in the heat of the moment and was not reasonable
Withdrawing reviews on this site is beyond me so I am editing it out of existence

Store LocationNational Capital Hyundai

Anthony G

Anthony GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service by dealer

Recently purchased a Hyundai i30N from Essendon Hyundai Victoria and was serviced by a guy called Biag....great service and great follow up. 10/10. Would highly recommend the dealership and the sales guy.

Store LocationHyundai Essendon

brocky

brockyCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome car yard

Hi Id like to do a review of dc moters Hyundai in Rockhampton QLD
I found this dealership to be awesome the lady that sold me the car gave me grate customer service and answered all my questions I had about the car I perched even researched information on thins for me that she couldn’t answer on the day and ether texted me or called me about it i would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Store LocationDc motors Hyundai Rockhampton Qld

Ebayer

Ebayer

Hyundai Quality

Hyundai quality is very poor compared to Japanese brand. Had an i30 2010 and had 2 issues with both the back passenger left and right side safety belt.....both damage was identical.. a small plastic thing broke. Then the driver side window went. Another piece of plastic broke in the window regulator. Hyundai quality sucks.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty paint after 3 days

My paint on my car is coming off after 3 days. Poor customer service and car manufacture. Have had to go back to dealer 3 times already. Not happy at all. Don't buy from Ralph DeSilva Ivanhoe

Store LocationIvanhoe

Dandenong Hyundai - Vishal Gandhi was the best his customer service was the best

The best experience i had in buying a car from Dandenong Hyundai for my wife's birthday . Vishal who sold me the car was the best , an amazing person who gave me his phone number, i made so many changes along the process of taking the delivery he was sooo prompt and accommodated all my requests in timely manner , he is the best , my brother will be going to him soon for a family SUV, highly highly recommended guys , didn't felt like i was sold a car , rather i felt like he helped me to the mosttttttt . Loved his work and my wife is loving the car . Thank you Vishal Gandhi , i will recommend you to everyone i possibly can to have the experience to get a car from you , love your work mate.

Store LocationDandenong Hyundai

Chadstone Hyundai

Very professional. Great dealership. Best salespeople. I am very happy with my purchase. The car was delivered promptly, with a tank full of petrol and all extras that were promised. Thank you Marcelo!

Store LocationChadstone Hyundai

Bhavin

BhavinBerwick

South Melbourne Hyundai is worst

Lots of issues with the car after service. Not willing to take accountability of any faults. Service is worst and the attitude of the people working there is arrogant. Stay away.

Store LocationHyundai South melbourne

SHWETA

SHWETAPerth, WA

Melville Hyundai worst customer service(RYAN)

the car was delivered 1WEEK LATE
Every time I had to ring and find what’s goin on when i wil get car .
Promised dashats,full fuel tank,car mats and at delivery time GOT NOTHING
Customer service was terrible Ryan salesman was rude on my car pick up day.
Do not go to Melville Hyundai . Worst service ever..

Store LocationMelville Hyundai

Alice

AliceCentral Queensland, QLD

Good service

My local Hyundai shop have quickly and professionally fixed any and all manufacturing problems I have had with my 2015 ix35. I have been happy with their service on every occasion.

Store LocationMackay Hyundai

K. Christensen

K. ChristensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged $150 to tighten something when the car is only 12 months old!

Store LocationHyundai Springwood

Emma.wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Frankston Hyundai service centre

Store LocationFrankston

Free servicing ripoff

After purchasing a new i30 I purchased the servicing package for the life of the warranty.
After putting my car in for its 15,000km service I was dismayed to see that the service staff try and get extra money from you by asking you to pay for optional services such as oil flushes and wheel balancing, etc.
I have serviced my car with many National car servicing companies and most of the times these things are included as part of the cost.
I find this practice predatory and used to catch the inexperienced driver unaware and make them think that these things need to be done.
They make good cars but this practice with adding on things that really should be included (airline seat allocation for example) should not be allowed.

Store LocationHyundai Hobart Service Centre

Rod

RodNewlands Arm

Bairnsdale Hyundai

I have had good customer experiences with both sales and service. They are always helpful, attentive and are good negotiators ie. they never offend you and do some great deals. Servicing is prompt and they get a mechanic or tech to speak with you if there is anything you need to know that reception can't answer. Never felt ripped off and I realise they have a lot of overheads to build into their labour rate. This service is not just because we have a competitive market in this town as there is another dealer who will ignore you if lunch is coming up.

Store LocationBairnsdale Hyundai and Mazda

KETAN P.

KETAN P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All dealer cheaters

Hi as per my conversation with hyundai dealer anything happen to your car or with dealer they dont help u reason behind that all separate franchisee . So please careful company not help you to solve problem with dealership. So i think we dont have to buy there car

Tammy

Tammy

I purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe from South Morang Hyundai, not only has the car been great to drive, but the after service is excellent, staff go above and beyond every single time ! Highly recommend

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

Leaking

Leakingasked

how do you make a formal complaint to Hyundai? I can't find an email address...

MR T.S.
MR T.S.

You need to go onto Hyundai australia's desktop website.
Down the bottom is a contact us section where you can select warranty etc to email them.
Always remember that you will catch many flies with honey and none with vinegar so be diplomatic and factual. I know from just a general enquiry in my case it took a month for a reply so chill for a reply.
Hope this helps :)

Mike

Many Thanks for your response.. We tried both Honey and Vinegar with no success... Judge Judy our next hope :)

Love the car though service has been so poor I could not recommend a Hyundai to anyone due to lack of service..

Vish

Vishasked

Replaced the window regulator for an i30 last May and it is faulty again. The dealer wants me to pay another $549 to replace it. I think it is ridiculous as it is just over a year and I did not anticipate it would give up so quickly. I am wondering how best to resolve the issue?

Mike

Publish your comments on their facebook page..they seem to take that more seriously than via their customer service team.. good luck

CategoryPhysical Shops and Car Dealerships