Hyundai Dealers

imaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor experince

Store Locationcaloundra dealership

Perfect!!!

Exemplary service!!! Thankyou to Karen at Castle Hill Hyundai who made the car shopping experience stress free....love your work!!! Love that she was also happy to keep in touch once I drove my new car out of the sales room.

Caitlin

CaitlinSydney, NSW

Terrible customer care

The service dealership picked up a faulty ball joint on my i20 just after the warranty expired. This shouldn't happen on a car with low kms (26,000) driven in the city. After lots of back and forth with customer care they agreed to refund the part but not the labour (which was 3x more expensive than the part). Not impressed!

Daniela D.

Daniela D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Service and Vehichles

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Mandurah Hyundai

Brought a car before done 10,000 km the gearbox blows up cooling problems etc gave Hyundai few options to deal with problem and they didn't want to know so be warned they will take your money but won't deal with your problem I'd never buy another car through Hyundai dealer in Mandurah I'm currently going through ACCC in relation to a vehicle unfit for use

Peniman

PenimanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hyundai Frankston and Mornington don’t want to sell cars

Tried to organise a test drive of the new Hyundai Santa Fe with Mornington and Frankston and both wouldn’t allow us to have it for a few hours to drive !! Both rude ! Frankston was more worried how many km we would put on the car and was told her manager had one but would have to ask for us to drive it !But yet all other brands let you take them eg Kia ,Mitsubishi ,mazda ,Land Rover

luke

lukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

scammers

was sold an incomplete vehicle from essendon hyundai.. they are scammers. No service, poor quality vehicle, and unprofessional staff... staff was stuffing his face at front desk when we got there, we felt like we were disrupting them. Total waste of space this dealership. scammers.

Damien W.

Damien W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sales service was good but after sales service was non existent

Service manager was arrogant and rude and had no flexibility or customer service training. Wanted to book car in 4 weeks time. No loan car. Couldn’t give me a lift home. Nothing. No service. Went to Dandenong service centre and complete opposite service. Loan car. Date I needed etc.

mikb

mikbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lakeside Hyundai Caroline Springs

Poor customer service, 3 times in a row on each service schedule, booked car in, when we got there no record of booking. Same thing happened the next time, and when we had an issue that needed fixing they told me to ring around other dealers as they didn't have the personnel to do the job. Won't be going back.

CDT

CDTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling

Christina

ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

**Mantello Hyundai Roxburgh Park - Worst Dealership**

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!!
Reporting on behalf of my mother.

Dodgy and unprofessional service department.
They bleed you for money and never fix your car and deem the car unsafe and unroadworthy.
General manager advised me that the service department only give “recommendations” and do not advise that it will be indefinitely fixed by a certain service or part.
Allowed consultant staff to talk foully to my mother just because she raised her voice and was very frustrated as she did not comprehend the situation clearly.
Told me to go to consumer affairs as they’re in the right, SO I WILL!

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garbage product

Bought my Sonata new have had never ending problems since day one....everything from faults with engine, excessive oil consumption, lights failing front and rear and more. Countless visits to have warranty work done, they are quite happy to have you on the repair treadmill for the life of the car. On top of it you have Hyundai's terrible customer service. What an awfull company and product, will never deal with them again.

NLP

NLPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service at Lakeside Hyundai.

My experience from the service department manager at this dealership was very negative, For that reason I
will not return to this dealership and would not recommend them.

Excellent Experience at Castle Hill Hyundai

I love my new car. The experience of buying my car with Sudhir at Castle Hill was extremely pleasant as he listened to what i wanted and was very helpful and friendly. Not at all what i expected - he made buying a car fun and he was not pushy at all and i got a great deal. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Store LocationCASTLE HILL
Mel

MelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst car and company ever

We owned a Hyundai ix35 for 8 years before the it needed a new engine block. It only had 119k on it.
We took it for service meticulously only at Hyundai dealerships. The mechanics never picked up on anything, and one day it just stopped working.
I went through all the avenues I could to get Hyundai to take pride and stand by their cars, but they wouldn’t have a bar of it. This was a $32k car. A shocking outcome for such an expensive purchase.
Seriously, don’t buy a Hyundai! They have terrible customer service and poor quality cars.

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be wary

Vehicle just out of 5 year warranty. Hyundai will not accept a manufacturing fault with the vehicle. We are faced with over $5000 repair bill. Will never buy a Hyundai again and will be letting friends & family to stay clear of them.

Best Customer Service ..

Hyundai in Sale, Victoria are just awesome!
I went over today to get my new key programmed.
I also had both front parking lights blown, but when I dropped the car off I forgot to tell them about them.
I thought about when I was over at shops....
When I went back to collect the car. I paid the bill and mentioned how dumb I was, and told them about the lights.
They said “ no worries, we can get one of the boys to do them for you now.”
So out come a dude, wrestles with getting the globes out. Man they were tight!
Anyways I go back in to pay for the light job and they said “don’t be silly, it’s all good” and waved me out the door!
How about that for great customer service!

pauluswmaximus

pauluswmaximusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

$1100 worth of work quoted, $0 needed to be done

they quoted me $1100 for repairs .
I trusted what needed to be done but found a better price at local mechanic .
I got a call from my local mechanic today telling me absolutely NOTHING on the list needed to be done.
what a total scam.he charged me nothing as it had just had it's major service .
a list of bogus repairs .
will never ever ever visit this dealership again as a service customer. what an absolute deadset joke
lucky there's at least one honest mechanic out there

pc8118

pc8118South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy a car from Keema Hyundai Springwood

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service for recall

My next car won’t be a Hyundai. Apparently having to take a half day off work and pay for your own transport to get home and then return to collect the car so they can repair the recall is not “an inconvenience”. Well I guess it’s not inconvenient for them.

Shelley

Shelleyasked

Good evening team,
I have been a member of “My Hyundai Plan for over 5 years and have always been a good support on the road.
Recently I had to replace my battery ( WA My Hyundai share the roadside assist with RAC)
I was asked the question by the RAC person “ When did I have my battery replaced?”
This was unknown to me because today you take the car in and get it serviced at regular times and do not take note of what has been done.
( Batteries are usually have 2 years life)
I assumed that the RAC would be able to find out when this battery was replaced because of the partnership with Hyundai road assist. This is not so because of privacy laws.
I as a female did not want to be left without a working car and the likelihood that a jump start would give me only one run before I could turn off my motor. A Risk! A Battery replacement was needed. Thank goodness for the great service!!
When I had more time I looked up when my battery was last renewed and it was only 2 years ago. This battery had 40 months. IT was still under warranty and Hyundai would have replaced it for free, instead of me paying for a new one.
I then made enquiries as to what had gone wrong, with the process for checking when I had last had brought a new battery at my service.
The 3 people I spoke with from Hyundai/ RAC/My Hyundai could not give me an exact answer why this had happened.
Hyundai gave me a credit note. Thank you! That was an added bonus.
I had to state I was not complaining and wanted to improve the system so this did not happen to other people.
Has anyone else been in this predicament?
Please write to customercare@Hyundai.com.au so that this process can be made better for all. Thank you.
SW

RON HARRIGAN

RON HARRIGANasked

I am amazed that review about the spare tyre and would like to here from others or Hyundai what the story is

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

You should never go to Zupps !!
Hyundai Northside is the place to go- bought several cars from them and the service and aftercare is A+.. Sun Heo (the sales guy) even gave me a follow up call the next day and following week to see how everything with the car was going and make sure I was happy. They also sent a customer survey the day I picked up the car which was independent of that dealership.