Owen

OwenPerth, WA

A good start

I have been doing my research and even though I am not a client as yet, I wanted some basic information about apartment living. I spoke to Sandy at I.Fresh who was knowledgeable and seemed to offer expertise in previous issues I had to deal with and from this I think would she would be a great problem solver. Her customer service skills and professional manner exceeded far and beyond what I thought would be required. A true asset to any organisation. Decision made !

Promptness, Emphatic and Professional

Ifresh understood our predicament and related to our experience of being held 'captive' by some unruly and inconsiderate tenants. Ifresh handled the matter within a matter of hours. We can't thank them enough for the effort. It's definitely more than you would get fr other Strata Management companies.

Great customer service

I couldn’t agree with more with Kate! My strata manager Simon has been a god send. I was pretty upset at the AGM but he took the time after the meeting to listen to my concerns, helped me understand what need to be done and then called me a few days later just to check in with me. A1 customer service!!

Incredibly impressed

As a new owner, I recently attended my first council meeting with i.fresh strata management and I was blown away. Not only was the strata manager well informed and up to date on all of the owners existing issues, she also provided us with all the relevant information we needed to move forward and resolve them.
Very, very impressive.

Professional, respectful and incredibly polite and lovely staff.

I just wanted to say how incredibly impressed I am with the professionalism of this company. Their positivity and eagerness to always make my customer experience the best it can be is truly refreshing. I can not recommend them enough! Brooke and Gina always get back to me in record speed and have made my life so much easier since we signed with them. I wish more strata companies were like i.fresh!

Abysmal customer service

Last week I had a phone conversation with our strata company manager and was left disgusted at her manner and complete lack of professionalism. This young woman was rude and showed no interest in what I was saying and spoke over top of me many times. Appalling whatever happened to good customer service. IFresh you should be ashamed of who you have representing your company

Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

Appalling service

Appalling service when trying to clarify the payment of fees to this company. I was trying to make a payment and the gentlemen on the phone made it almost impossible to the point where I had to figure it out myself and guess at the amounts I was to pay. A disgrace, but consistent with the many terrible reviews about this company. Regretably, I understand it was a senior manager I was dealing with.

Horrendous!!

Overpriced for the sub-standard services provided by this Company.

Stay clear of i.fresh. I am sure the Company is more than happy to take your money and have zero issues in a strata complex which is highly unlikely!! when there have been any issues/concerns/general queries i.fresh crumbles and I blame these strata so-called ‘managers’ lack of customer care training or the general know how on how to deal with straightforward issues as the ‘middle men’, maybe both.

Extremely poor MANAGEMENT and UNPROFESSIONAL

Stay way clear of i.fresh strata management unless you want to throw away money on your investment. I can relate to the same experience as some of the reviews written here. There is no accountability in their dealings.

Lyn

LynPerth, WA

Another unhappy owner

Happy to take your money but not happy to do anything for it. Very difficult to have any breaches of bylaws addressed. If you phone them about an issue they’ll also need an email and photos; this usually takes more effort than being able to sort any problems out yourself. There are several issues I would like addressed at present but dealing with iFresh is too difficult. It’s easier to wait until a matter escalates.

POOR SERVICE AND SLOW RESPONSE

They definitely have not lived up to our expectations as our strata managers. They are very poor in responding to issues and complaints and have a "can't be bothered" attitude and don't even bother to familiarise themselves with the building they manage and the issues at hand. The strata manager assigned is not responsive at all and extremely defensive, calculative, unfriendly and abrupt. Not happy at all with their service and will definitely not recommend them to anyone. Perhaps they have taken on too many contracts.

Morgs

MorgsPerth

bethany strata community manager (in training) part of the Ifresh team

Just thought i give some feedback on Bethany from Ifresh starat management who has been looking after Flo while Shelley is away she has been excellent with everything quick response on all things i ask of her and would be more than happy if she was part of your team that looked after Flo on a ongoing basis

exceeded expectations

Fair play to this company, they are very good. I have my life back thanks to iFresh. We paid more for their services but it was so worth it. Great job - I cannot recommend them enough

by far the best company in perth - no question

I have lived in various different strata properties in WA for over 25 years and I have been a client of many strata management companies. I never get used to the unprofessionalism of the industry that was UNTIL i.fresh strata came along. They have exceeded my expectations in terms of a 'proper' professional, organised and knowledgeable company. I can only congratulate them, they have nailed exactly what astute, educated strata owners need.

structured, organised, helpful, high customer service

I have been a council member being assisted by i.fresh strata for 9 months now. They are by far the most experienced and professional strata managers I have been a client of in WA (and there has been a few!!!)

Just get these guys in to do your management full stop

Simply the best bunch of people working in strata management, their client experience is exceptional. I actually now have some spare time on my hands and things are just getting done. BRILLIANT :-)

They helped me greatly and I am not even a paying client - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I called ifresh strata after a friends recommendation regarding a general (but stressful) strata issue I had. They were exceptionally professional and highly knowledgeable. I am not even a paying client.

Council meetings now so much easier

Chairperson of large Perth property, council meetings used to take ages, now take only 30 mins. Thanks to our great new managers :-)

great service

Since switching to ifresh we have received great service. The people are always positive and helpful and things get done quickly and without hassle.

sam

samperth

Terrible

I have been continually shocked by the poor strata company management. A number of owners in the same building have shared their disappointment. The overall organisation is poor. The management of shared areas is shockingly terrible. The information given by the company is repetitively wrong.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Hi, 3 property owners of 3 Townhouses in Flinders Street Nollamarra are looking at changing our Strata Managers.
We are looking at price range.
Thanking you
Sharon Digby.

i.fresh s.i.fresh

Good morning Sharon, Thank you for your interest shown in our team and services. We can certainly assist you with a price (or price range, as requested) to manage your strata company however could I please ask for you to contact our team direct, allowing us to obtain more information. This will allow us to provide an accurate price submission. You can contact Sandy on 0865000260 Menu option 1 or sandy@ifresh.com.au. Thank you for your inquiry Sharon and in the meantime have a lovely day ahead. Darren i.fresh strata

Ana87
Ana87

I dont know if Its too late, but do yourself a favor and stay away from I fresh strata!!! Very unprofessional and extremely poor service.

Sandy P
Sandy P

Good Morning Ana, we are sorry to hear about your experience, we are usually known for our exceptional customer service and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations here. My name is Sandy, Strata Team Lead, If you are open to discussing this further, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. I can be contacted directly on 08 6500 0260 or via email to: sandy@ifresh.com.au

Libby

Libbyasked

Are the liquids diacetyl free?

i.fresh s.i.fresh

Good morning Libby, Thank you for your question. I think perhaps you may have directed this to our company in error? Your question seems to be chemistry based and we are a strata management company. If however I have misunderstood, please do come back to me via strata@ifresh.com.au. In the meantime have a great day.

Get an answer from our members and i.fresh representatives

CategoryStrata & Property Management Services