iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

3, 2, Original

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (5)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Ozlem W.

Ozlem W.South East Queensland, QLD

Was excited at first product has failed and so has customer service

Purchased for A$900.00.

Choose a different pram

While this pram is very stylish and looks great, it is a waste of money. It is a nightmare to put together with a terrible instruction manual. Once assembled, it is very sturdy, safe and wheels nicely and has a great basket but it is again a pain to fold and heavy. I ended up buying a second hand pram (mini gt)for less than one tenth of the price and it is a dream in comparison.

Purchased in October 2019.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Fab pram light and easy to fold

The pram is light and fits in my car easily. It is easy to fold and to drive. The tyres are strong . good sturdy fabric and babe is so comfortable in it

Buy Well

Buy WellNewcastle

Great pram

I bought a second hand one for $700, which is still a lot but we have got our monies worth and will likely be able to sell it again easily. It is so sturdy and strong yet so easy to push around. My wife is under 5ft and has managed with relative ease carting our 2 kids around. The only negatives is that it does take some set up and packing away when using 2 up but it’s simple and all the mechanisms work so well that it’s not that much of a chore.
I couldn’t see us ever spending its RRP on a new one but do think it’s one of the best prams we could have chosen

Purchased in October 2018 for A$700.00.

Lil13b

Lil13bHunter Region, NSW

Love this pram

Not only is this pram good locking its such and easy pram to fold Ive got two kids and dont have time to fold a pram I recommend this pram to all my family and friends wouldnt choose anything else

Purchased in March 2017 at Baby Kingdom for A$1,500.00.

Courtney H.

Courtney H.

Best pram for two kids

This pram has been perfect for my two babies, now I have a toddler and a newborn that can be easily be accommodated in the seat and bassinet at the same time. Nice slimline style makes it easy to get in and out of shops and cafes. If anything, bassinet slightly smaller than other models. Haven't had any issues, built very well.

Min

Min

Absolutely love it, worth every dollar!

The best decision I ever made and worth every dollar! It is so easy to manoeuvre and recline, the carrycot is spacious and comfortable for my boys. It makes my life easy, especially when setting it up for both my boys when out and when they decide to sleep. As I am a small person and can’t carry heavy items, dismantling it to pack it in the car is very helpful. I recommend it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Kingdom.

Natalie

NatalieCentral West, NSW

The perfect pram.

We loved this pram from day one. It easily accommodates a capsule, a forward-facing seat, a rear-facing seat and two children. Multiple recline functions saw both my children nap in it when out, and is good on most surfaces (not suited for all terrain kind of walking however). Great basket size, and very stylish.

Purchased in February 2017.

Mumma

MummaVictoria

Love this pram!

We got the double when we were pregnant with our second. We bought it as a bundle, it came with the normal seat, second seat (for babies/smaller toddlers), a baby bassinet seat, cup holder, rain cover and sun cover.
It’s super smooth to push, its light and it fits in our cars perfectly (it has fit in a small, medium and large car that we’ve had).

It also looks super stylish!

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Baby

BabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram

I have bought second hand one because I wanted something which is easy to push around, and we all know cheaper brands can be so hard to navigate. I am so glad I did. I bought new handles and few accessories from their online store and my pram was looking new. It's so easy to navigate even by with 1 hand. We always walk to school with my baby and 5 year old son and I can easily hold my son's hand and push the pram with other while crossing roads. When going on uneven slope pathways, the pram goes whichever way you push. Even if its second hand, it looks and works as new.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$150.00.

Ellie S.

Ellie S.

Great looking pram

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Kingdom Online store.

Gina A.

Gina A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive, and still need to pay for more parts!!

Hira H.

Hira H.Sydney, NSW

love it!!!

I am so In love with this pram. From going one to two I think buying this pram was best decision ever made. Its so compact and light enough to load and unload.

Purchased in August 2016.

HLM

HLMSydney, NSW

Amazing! The Bentley of Prams!

This is our 4th and main pram and by far the best (we still use 2 of the others occasionally - a running pram and travel pram). The new icandy peach is absolutely perfect in terms of features / size / super smooth ride. Our toddler loves sleeping in it it’s like business class in full recline. Plenty of configurations for when #2 comes along in a few weeks. Super easy to push, handles hills / rough terrain etc really well. Great basket space. Gorgeous fabrics. It a huge step up from the pram we had (Redsbaby, which we also enjoyed BTW). Would be hard to go back now...

Purchased in November 2018.

Looks great ! Not very practical

The I candy peach looks fantastic I got plenty of compliments but what I HATE about it is that even when you reckon the buggy so that baby is in sleeping position , the buggy is always in a V shape even with reclining the foot rest the buggy itself doesn't just let you recline the back of it , my little boy is 10 months and I have now changed to a silver cross which when reclined lies flat which I think is very important for his back

Purchased in January 2018.

Ping T

Ping TAU

The best pram ever

I could not fault the icandy pram. The design is not only ergonomic for the user pushing it but is also very comfortable for the baby. The turning circle is great and is easy to assamble and dismental. It can be consider a heavy pram but manageable and solid. Overall it look great and many stylish colours to choose from.

Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely pram

Love this pram nice and easy to push and not too heavy.
The arm length is perfect and good for tall husbands.
The colours are beautiful and my son slept comfortably in it. My favourite was the truffle colour. Beautiful liners can also be purchased.
The drinks holder is handy too

Conversion kitYes
JessieCharlie

JessieCharlieSydney

Super stylish but heavy and small

Loved the prams looks and I always got complimented how amazing it looked! But it was very heavy to haul in and out of the car and took up a lot of space. I bought the 2nd seat and converter but my son (2.5 at the time) was far too tall to be able to use the second seat so I ended up selling it.
It is not a single fold you have to remove seat to put it in the car which took a little extra time.
Overall it was great quality and comfortable for bub just a bit on the shorter side and heavy.

Conversion kitYes
Robyn

RobynBlue Mountains

2018 extra length in seat no more growing out of it

Having had the previous model and will agree it is slightly short the new 2018 is the longest seat available now, the improvements they have made to this model cover everything I didn't like about the old model ie. noise of the hood being put up and down. All fixed now!

Bec

BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would select another pram

This pram, looks great! Well known, and we always want the best of the best.
But my child quickly grew out of it, and when she was 18 months I had to purchase another pram, she was out growing it so then I had to get another that she was comfortable in.
I would suggest to buy something different