iCare Super

iCare Super

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

So Easy and very Efficient

The SMSF set-up process is likely to be an absolute minefield unless you have specialist knowledge.
iCare Super explained the steps and fees with uncommon clarity on their website. Because they made it so easy it was an obvious choice to have them administer my SMSF.

Very good

First year of running my own super fund and was a bit nervous about meeting the regulatory requirements and deadlines. I also didn't go the usual route and buy an off the shelf package from an administrator/accountant whereby all transactions are fed back to the administrator and everything is consequently automated. In contrast I had a whole collection of bank statements and broker reports, etc. Spent some time finding someone who could help and was lucky to land on iCare Super. With little fuss got everything done and submitted 2 months before the deadline.And for a reasonable charge.

SMSF administrator

Gavin has provided us with our SMSF accounting and audit services for the past three years. While he's not fully automated his service is personal, fast and accurate. It's nice, on the infrequent occasion when we have to talk, to be dealing directly with Gavin who knows our super situation well.

Best SMSF administrator in Australia

I have now been using iCare Super SMSF administration services for more than 2 years. I can honestly say that without their dedicated services I would not have been running my own SMSF successfully. They are friendly, efficient, responsive and professional. The phone calls/emails are answered by SMSF specialist and you can get the answers straight away. I highly recommend iCare Super Pty Ltd.
Efficient, professional and true SMSF specialists

they are good, no restrictions on investments and trading platforms, fees are very low as well.