4.3

4.5
Rates and Fees

Peter P.
Peter P.4 posts

The help has been amazing!!!

Setting up a new SMSF, the help from iCareSuper has been more than amazing, they have answered all my queries, questions promptly and to a new SMSF director I have not had service like this for a long time, Gavin and the crew are great, use this service if want a company that actually cares, thank you iCareSuper. Show reply
Ronafios
Ronafios

Excellent service despite complex needs

iCare handled my SMSF expertly, despite multiple accounts and investments. Nothing seems too complicated or difficult and they had advice for managing difficult scenarios. I don't think you'll find a better provider that allows freedom to choose your own investments (within the scope of your deed and the relevant super laws and guidelines).
Stewpot
Stewpot16 posts

Great and Efficient Service at Economical Price

This is the first year that iCare Super has looked after my SMSF.
They handled the transfer from the previous accountant very efficiently for me. I was told what records they needed after the end of the financial year - I sent them in and they did the rest. All emails have been answered promptly and courteously.
Cost is very reasonable.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.2 posts

Exceptional customer services

I have been with iCare Super for more than 10 years and very happy with iCare Super so far. All of my enquiries and questions have been answered promptly, my tax return was lodged on time, and even though my SMSF is complicated it was a very simple process to get my annual tax return and audit completed. iCare Super offers good value for money - you know exactly what your fees are in advance so there is certainty over the fees charged. I would recommend iCare Super to anyone with a SMSF.
Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW2 posts

Gilliane L.
Gilliane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good, consistent, service over a number of years

We've been using iCare pretty much since they started several years. They've proven extremely helpful on those occasions when we've needed to solve a problem or meet a filing deadline.
Dieter Lehmann
Dieter LehmannPerth, WA

Excellent SMSF Administrator

I had last year's tax return and audit for my Super Fund done by iCare Super. A few issues came up that had to be clarified and resolved, but the staff at iCare Super showed a lot of patience, concern, professionalism and specialist knowledge to complete the work in good time and at a reasonable cost.
I highly recommend iCare Super as an SMSF administrator.
Adam
AdamSouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

Fast & Efficient Service

Pleasant to deal with, fast service and know their stuff.
Great to bounce ideas off and assist with queries.
Have dealt with iCare for more than 3 years, and will continue to use them.
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

So Easy and very Efficient

The SMSF set-up process is likely to be an absolute minefield unless you have specialist knowledge.

iCare Super explained the steps and fees with uncommon clarity on their website. Because they made it so easy it was an obvious choice to have them administer my SMSF.

Hamish Bell
Hamish Bell

Very good

First year of running my own super fund and was a bit nervous about meeting the regulatory requirements and deadlines. I also didn't go the usual route and buy an off the shelf package from an administrator/accountant whereby all transactions are fed back to the administrator and everything is consequently automated. In contrast I had a whole collection of bank statements and broker reports, etc. Spent some time finding someone who could help and was lucky to land on iCare Super. With little fuss got everything done and submitted 2 months before the deadline.And for a reasonable charge.

Rabs
Rabs

SMSF administrator

Gavin has provided us with our SMSF accounting and audit services for the past three years. While he's not fully automated his service is personal, fast and accurate. It's nice, on the infrequent occasion when we have to talk, to be dealing directly with Gavin who knows our super situation well.

VeritasPerth, WA4 posts

Worst SMSF Administrator bar none

I find it hard to believe the previous review. Yes their fees are very reasonable. But you get what you pay for I guess. My two cents worth is, "Don't waste your time or your money". My experience is that they promise one thing, but deliver a very different other outcome.