iCare Super

iCare Super

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for iCare Super? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Gilliane L.
Gilliane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good, consistent, service over a number of years.

We've been using iCare pretty much since they started several years. They've proven extremely helpful on those occasions when we've needed to solve a problem or meet a filing deadline.

Excellent SMSF Administrator

I had last year's tax return and audit for my Super Fund done by iCare Super. A few issues came up that had to be clarified and resolved, but the staff at iCare Super showed a lot of patience, concern, professionalism and specialist knowledge to complete the work in good time and at a reasonable cost.
I highly recommend iCare Super as an SMSF administrator.

Adam
AdamSouthern and Hills, SA

Fast & Efficient Service.

Pleasant to deal with, fast service and know their stuff.
Great to bounce ideas off and assist with queries.
Have dealt with iCare for more than 3 years, and will continue to use them.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Easy and very Efficient

The SMSF set-up process is likely to be an absolute minefield unless you have specialist knowledge.
iCare Super explained the steps and fees with uncommon clarity on their website. Because they made it so easy it was an obvious choice to have them administer my SMSF.

SMSF / Small Funds

Find out how iCare Super compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Very good

First year of running my own super fund and was a bit nervous about meeting the regulatory requirements and deadlines. I also didn't go the usual route and buy an off the shelf package from an administrator/accountant whereby all transactions are fed back to the administrator and everything is consequently automated. In contrast I had a whole collection of bank statements and broker reports, etc. Spent some time finding someone who could help and was lucky to land on iCare Super. With little fuss got everything done and submitted 2 months before the deadline.And for a reasonable charge.

SMSF administrator

Gavin has provided us with our SMSF accounting and audit services for the past three years. While he's not fully automated his service is personal, fast and accurate. It's nice, on the infrequent occasion when we have to talk, to be dealing directly with Gavin who knows our super situation well.