2iGreen Energy

95% · 58321 · 3%

Robert
Robert

Quite professional and friendly

Riana was able to capture me and we were able to sign the contract. iGreen was flexible and finally the panels were installed. Quite clean job. Appreciate good work done. Professional!!!

CarolinaA
CarolinaAPerth, WA

Great service!

iGreen Energy were very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with; Mary Tucker in particular was absolutely incredible, going beyond and above every time we needed her assistance. iGreen Energy genuinely cares about providing their clients with the best solution to meet their needs.
Revan M.
Revan M.

Overall fabulous service!

Overall fabulous service and experience!

I initially got 4 quotes from different companies. IGreen Energy was the company that gave me the quote with overall best value for money. I initially dealt with John Baker who was very knowledgeable and excellent with meeting our needs and giving us the best possible system. He was efficient, flexible and easily contactable at all times. Once we made our decision to move forwards, we were looked after by Olivia Murphy who was excellent too and organised the installation fast with no issues. The installation team that attended were efficient, courteous and did an amazing job.

I would highly recommend IGreen Energy to anyone.

neville t
neville tPerth, WA3 posts

Can highly recommend

Thank you IGreen Energy, especially John and Olivia for great customer service, and to the installation team, who were very polite and professional, and left no mess afterwards. The solar power system price was very competitive. Am well pleased. Show reply
Ratu
RatuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service. Quick and easy and cheaper. Highly recommended

Good service with reasonable price. The price is much cheaper compared to other quotes. Show reply

blueferrari
blueferrariSydney, NSW31 posts

Could do better

Unfortunately, the process was not easy, as they didn't really understand what I needed. They were quite good in assisting to customize what I wanted and, in this case, I asked for full black panels. The ones I got though still have white grids, although the frame is black. Also, the rails underneath are silver, so it stands out like dog's balls! Just no attention to detail. The installers also scratch my gutters lifting the panels onto the roof, but they did offer to spray paint the damaged area and pay for the paint. The other issue is the app, which is just hard to understand what it's doing.
iGreen Energy
iGreen Energy   DM
Khoa D.
Khoa D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and good customer support

Fast installation and Misha is a customer support. Good product so far
Ronaldo D.
Ronaldo D.Goulburn Valley, VIC

New solar panels in Werrington NSW

I would like to thanks Igreen energy for installing my Solar system a week ago, Thanks for the support of Rianna who was with me for the whole process of having solar connected to our new property, she is so helpful and knowledgeable in terms of how much solar panel should I need, I would definitely recommend this Igreen energy to all my relatives and friends who wants to have big massive savings in their electricity bills, Great Job and keep up the good works… Show reply
Dennis O.
Dennis O.

Great service, competitive price

The price I got for the solar installation (5kW inverter and associated solar panels) is very competitive, considering that in addition the team has to remove the old 1.6kW inverter and solar panels on my roof which no longer work first before the new system can fitted. Riana and her team were prompt, polite and answered all my questions. The installation was done professionally. The team arrived on time and left the workplace tidy.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Solar

Had solar fitted on my house yesterday. Guys who installed it were very polite and efficient and did a great job. Left the area spotless. Show reply
Stu and Reen
Stu and ReenSouthern and Hills, SA
  Fair Incentive

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend using iGreen Energy. Brilliant top quality customer service and care (especially Sid & Olivia). Always available and really quick installation done professionally. Great price and warranty. Show reply
raj Thakur
raj ThakurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Positive experience with Igreen solar

Riana was very professional and prompt.
Installers were very friendly too.
I wouldn’t hesitate recommending them. Show reply
Viv and the hounds
Viv and the houndsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional and Highly Recommended

Excellent service from the first phone call to installation. All questions answered The technicians were prompt and tidied up after themselves. A great experience all round - and a very competitive price! Show reply
Nazish
Nazish

Great service. Got it in a professional way. Thanks Adam. Thanks Olivia. Show reply
T Jang
T Jang
  Fair Incentive

The best team

A very professional management, kind supports, and staff. Very satisfied with the team. Show reply