iGreen Energy

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iGreen Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (196)
  • Purchase Price$4,645.12

Kobus
Kobus Perth, WA

Amazing service from Harry Vatan

Harry Vatan did a great job setting up the installation of our solar system. He was very professional and kept to the timeline. Thank you Harry

Michael Behan
Michael BehanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fronius solar system

Hi Harry Vatan, was very helpful in setting up my new Fronius solar system, very happy with work done and follow up talk,

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Hello Michael, Thank you for your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such excellent feedback!

Kuan
KuanPerth, WA

Very competitive quotes & value for money

I have been served by Mary (sales) & Brij (support) of their WA team. Mary's quote was the most competitive amongst others. Installation was carried out within 3 weeks of sign up. Would have been 2 weeks if not for the rainy weather.
Installation team was neat & organised and cleaned up well before leaving the site. Support is excellent as it was pretty challenging trying to get the app to communicate with the inverter. Brij was very patient and walked me through the entire process. My experience has been a very memorable & pleasant one. Thank you.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Hello Kuan, We truly appreciate you took the time out to share this amazing 5-star review with us! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are delighted to hear we lived up to your expectations.

Find out how iGreen Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

From initial contact to installation the service from Neil and Olivia was amazing. Everything was explained fully and the whole process was seamless. The team who installed the panels were courteous and left the area clean and tidy. Highly recommended.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback! Much appreciated.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

CH890
CH890Moora

Great service and value

Response from Andy Amos and the team in Perth was quick and efficient. The solar system offered to us was available within a few days, and installed by a competent team. The system is up and running, and we can see what's happening on a smart phone app.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thanks so much for your feedback we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Philemon
PhilemonSydney, NSW

Friendly, Flexible and Professional

Thanks to iGreen energy for smooth installation of solar to my property. Initially I was worried about myself that I have less knowledge about solar and it’s benefits. Riana is one of the executive who helped me throughout the process. She is technically sound and answered to all queries about the functionality and expectations about this investment. This helped me a lot to gain more confidence to proceed further. Thanks iGreen for your support.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you so much for this excellent review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

Ashoor
Ashoor Sydney, NSW

Saving energy and money.

I green energy very efficient with their work and timing. Very satisfied with up front information I had no idea how the solar system works. But riana filex give me all I need it to know and educate me with the technology you provided.
She was excellent and very professional without rinana I wouldn't be able to get my solar panels plus saving money and energy. Thanks riana.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Excellent customer service

We had a good experience with both private and commercial property solar systems, thank you so much I will recommend them to everyone interested to have a solar system. very nice customer service with Rhiana and very helpful with understanding and following the progress t

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you so much and we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Alan  NW Sydney
Alan NW SydneySydney, NSW

Helpful Solar advice & prompt install

Initial contact was with Riana (iGreen) who proved to be very helpful and courteous with professional knowledge and advice. The installation team were prompt and completed the install to a good standard of workmanship. A pleasing experience and great result all round.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear that you had such a great experience.

Ronald
RonaldSouthern and Hills, SA

Riana has been supportive with all information , and the process of installation

Panels are working ok , so no hassles , and installers very professional and efficient , and of course Riana very helpful for the whole process

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Michel
MichelSouthern and Hills, SA

Good solar system for a decent price!

Riana from IGreen has guided us through the solar installation which was quick and for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend the company.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback! So appreciated.

Nats
NatsPerth, WA

Value for money

gave me a fair price. Install was quick. Inverter broke down in couple of months. one phone call and it was replaced within a week's time. I was annoyed at first about inverter breaking down in couple of months itself but when they explained and they replaced it with new one, I cant complain specially as I still retain my warranty

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Street of iGreen Solar ( Neighbours that talk to each other )

Our neighbours had solar put in by iGreen Energy and they are very happy with the system, so we made contact with Riana Felix from iGreen and she has been VERY helpful with working through this process ,We now have recommended our next door neighbours who want solar to talk to Riana Felix from iGreen

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you for your feedback.

Colin Tan
Colin TanPerth, WA

Roof Leakage

My roof leaks when the roof tiles opened up by your solar panels installer were not properly installed back. I’ve to get another tradesman to rectify it as the rains has seeped and dripped through my house ceiling. Also, 2 pieces of unused spare roof tiles that were brought up the roof were not taken down. Obviously not a good experience.

Good system

Initial contact with Misha was quick and efficient and a competitive quote was agreed on. There was a delay with the installation however once completed all is working well