iGreen Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (174)
  • Purchase Price$4,572.56

G.M

G.MWestern Australia

Professional Solar panel installation.

Great service provided by Jay and for the professional installation. Very happy with the service. Hopefully it brings the power bills down.

Ad

Can't wait to start saving money

Our new system was installed yesterday. Everything went very smoothly from the quote, which was very competitive , to the installation. The system is up and running all on the same day. The site was left clean and tidy. The installers where very helpful and explained the process of installation very well.
I would highly recommend igreen energy. They use good quality products. The consultant, Adam Williams helped every step of the way and supplied all the information I requested to make an informed decision. If you need a solar pv system I recommend you contact igreen energy and ask for Adam.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with I green Energy. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Shar

SharPerth, WA

Footprint reduced

Absolutely happy with the prompt service and installation. Impressed that I could achieve this at half the price of other companies I received quotes from. A few broken tiles but that was expected and pointed out by them and other companies quoting. So happy to be doing something that saves money and improves out environment.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thanks for the feedback. we feel very much appreciated after hearing your kind words at our abilities.

niki

nikiPerth, WA

Same product for a fraction of the price

So happy to have been connected with Bill Kumar. After meeting with other solar companies who tried to drastically overcharge us and baffle us with misinformation it's great to know there are still honest and reliable people out there.

David Holmes

David HolmesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The service was excellent.

The level of service from Rick and all the installers was excellent. The installation was of a very good standard. Only a couple of broken roof tiles ,but that was expected. My system is 26 x Hyundai mono crystalline panels with 26 x micro inverters plus a full monitoring system.
The system is a 9.1kw and on sunny days my max has been 7.8kw so I am happy with that. I use approx 20kw per day with about 50+kw produced on sunny days and about 20kw on cloudy days. so i am hoping to break about even on my bills. Only been two months but am very happy with it so far. My personal experience with Rick and IGREEN has been excellent so would recommend this particular system and IGREEN to anybody.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thank you so much for your kind words David, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Perfect

Well what can i say.
What a Great team from Neil the sales man to all the team of installers and electrician ,no fuss just got the job done and new what they where doing.
Well done and thank you I Green.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thanks for the feedback. We feel very much appreciated after hearing your kind words at our abilities.

Dennis

DennisPeel, WA

A great experience. All staff ,installers were polite and able to answer all questions put to them.

Mark white was my 1st contact, he was very professional from start to finish. He returned my calls very promptly.

Brian j.iGreen Energy

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

communication breakdown

Was all good until but need a few extra things done like an isolation switch. They failed to listen when informed of this. I had to chase them even though they said they would take care of everything. My electricity company was not notified that the job had bee completed. Aa breakdown in communication and things took much longer than was necessary because of this.

Trustworthiness
Swee

Swee Perth, WA

Good Service

Recently installed a solar system. Dealed with Riana. She explained clearly about the system. Provided good after sales service & back up service. I was told it is a value for money system and if any breakdown the company will provide service & repair free of charge. I think worth to invest.

Very good service

Had a 3.3kw system installed by IGreen Energy 11th March 2021 .
Service was excellent special mention to Mary T in the service and sales team.
Attention to detail on site was very good and Aman the electrician was as fussy as me.
Pleased with the finished product and have recommended IGreen to my friends.

Nat

NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast install

Was quick and simple from sign up to install. Easy to speak sales team and install was done quickly as promised

Dominic R.

Dominic R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Experience

Very happy with my purchase
Sales to Install was so smooth
Harry is a great man thank you for all your help you have a great team

Solar Installation

Recently had my solar installed. It was a pleasure doing business with iGreen Energy through Harry Vatan, who was so helpful through the process from start to finish. I'll definitely recommend others through
Harry Vatan.

Solar Installation

It was a pleasure dealing with iGreen Energy, through Misha Lee. Misha was professional from the start to the completion of the installation of the solar power panels and the installation team was efficient and helpful to detect electrical issues after the installation. Congratulations Misha and team for a job well done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Stephen got me a great deal o solar, I'll contact him next time too

All quite smooth and quick installation. Happy with outcome. Have recommended to others. Solar with Stephen at Igreen energy twice now, so must be good

HuyD

HuyDSydney, NSW

Simple, fast and good service

I was referred to by a friend. Mary from iGreen has helped and make this process very smooth. Happy with the installation job and good level co-ordination. Thank you again Mary and the iGreen team.

Lucas C.

Lucas C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, excellent value, and highly recommended.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job and very happy with whole process

On the operation from first phone call to the end process it was a fantastic process installation was perfect and the technicians were very helpful and knowledgeable

MANINDER KUMAR L.

MANINDER KUMAR L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Real Value for Money

Thanks Riana for your help and support and the information for i green energy solar benefits you shared with me was very useful for me.I will recommend my friends also. You and your team has done the Remarkable job to install the solar from start to end.
Once again thanks for your step by step information and support.

Steve Mirabello

Steve Mirabello Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service with the installers doing a fantastic job

Thankyou Riana for your great service
It was a pleasure to do buiseness with you and igreen energy
Will recommend you