iGreen Energy

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exceptional Customer service

I would like to give a big thank you to iGreen Energy for their outstanding service, support, their wonderful and professional staff who helped us with the process and installation of our solar panels.

Harry Vatan was exceptional and showed patience as he explained the entire process. We asked many questions on how the system worked and what was required, Harry always had an answer.

I started this process by requesting 6 quotes from various solar companies of which “iGreen Energy” was the only one to replied and not only just send something back but to follow up with a phone call.

Igreen Energy and Harry Vatan have made this process so easy and smooth from the quotation to installation there has not been a hiccup. We have been able to call Harry at any time to follow up on any aspect of the process even the upgrade of our power meter from analogue to digital.

Igreen is fantastic! Keep up the great work and we loved the exceptional and professional customer service. Thanks to Harry Vatan for his professionalism and great knowledge, you are an asset to iGreen Energy.

Jamie & Stephanie

Panel Purchased Hanwha Qcell
System Size6.6 KW

Fast, effective, smooth - very happy

We've just had a ~20kW system installed for a surprisingly good price. Installation and commissioning went like clockwork. Communication has been clear, and we've received quick and accurate answers to all our questions. Would certainly recommend iGreen. Thanks Rick!

Panel Purchased Goodwe
System Size19.9 KW

IGreen Energy- Adelaide

We had IGreen energy team install a 6.6 kw ( 22 panels) 5kw inverter for a record time. We were more than pleasantly surprised with all of the experience. Harry Vatan handled everything for us. These guys are very professional and very competitive. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

Installation

Great service competitive price!

I green energy installed a 6.6kw solar system for us and the whole experience has been great. They were happy to provide us with the inverter and solar panels we wanted as other companies were trying to push certain brands we said we didn’t want. Their pricing was competitive and they beat other companies and had no hidden costs like some others. The install was done a week after we confirmed to go ahead, the install looks well done and the tradesman were very professional. I hope Igreen energy’s after care, if we do encounter any future problems is just as Good as the service we have received to date.

Panel Purchased Risen
Purchase Price $2,800.00

5 Star - Mary Tucker & the IGreen Energy Team ...

Mary Tucker &the team at IGreen Energy were brilliant ...
Mary from the start to finish with the quotes and pricing, through the implementation and install time frame of the 6.6kw system, to the paperwork and third parties being notified, it was seamless and never an issue ...
Totally recommend IGreen Energy to anyone ...

System Size6.6 KW

Amazing service and good price. Thank you!

I am very happy with iGreen Energy. David Roy and his team are very helpful and get the job done as promised. I will contact them again for battery installation.

Panel Purchased Canadian

Just Perfect!

The process was very easy right from the first call until they finished the job. Harry from iGreenenergy made it a very smooth journey..He took care of everything very efficiently.. They are punctual and polite to deal with.. Definitely will recommend to others.. Great products at very genuine price..

Panel Purchased Suntech 300w

Great Experience @ best price

Dealing with Harry from Igreen Energy...best deal ever for Solar..Installation process was easy..harry take care of everything dont need to do...even after installing they were not hurry in the payment as well. Definitely recommends to others

Great service at an exceptional price.

I have had the Igreen solar system (5kW inverter and 6kW of pannels) for about a month and have found they perform as expected and the service provided by Mark and his installation crew has been 1st rate. They explained the pros and cons of different mounting positions and communicated at each stage. Price was $1000 less than a friend paid for a very similar system the same month.

Panel Purchased W Eging Mono Crystalline
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $3,500.00

It’s an amazing experience

I had great experience with igreen energy. Adam took us thorgh all details and services. Thank you so much Adam and all ienergy team to give us a chance to take a part of it.
Kulwinder kaur

Terrible phone service and sales tactics

I found them to have very high pressure sales tactics , pushy and impatient . Terrible call quality and difficult to understand . From receiving the initial quote via email , I received 2 calls within 2 hrs , with messages , basically demanding I call them back ! I would expect them to ask for a convenient follow up discussion time , allowing enough time for me to review quote details , components etc as the first company did most professionally . Taking my business elsewhere .

Panel Purchased N/A

Responsive, friendly and knowledgeable with minimal sales pressure

I did my research and took my time to get multiple quotes (I think it was 6 in the end). We are Central Coast based and I wanted prices from Sydney and local suppliers. iGreen were very quick with their quotes and this gave me a baseline to compare others against. Olivia was quick with price adjustments when I requested alternative products. In the end we had a top quality inverter and med-high end panels installed at $2000-3000 less than local suppliers. The system size is 6.6kW East/West facing producing kWhs in the high 20s, and that's with the inverter going into safety mode frequently due to high supply voltage from the grid. Ausgrid are dealing with it.
Initially they may ask for a $100 deposit to "lock" you in, but you don't have to. Take your time and look around, I couldn't find anyone better though. Harry sealed the deal in the end and he was pleasant to work with.
I wanted black framed panels, which were difficult to find, but I preferred the look of them. iGreen were able to source them just prior to the install date. Very happy about that.
The installer was very efficient. He originally wasn't thrilled about my suggested position for the inverter, but as an electrician I was able to help him with the cable runs and the inverter is mounted on a cool and protected garage wall.
I'm very happy with product, installation and supplier. Take a leap of faith with iGreen and help reduce your carbon impact on this planet.

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price $4,800.00

Great service at iEnergy

If u are thinking of getting solar ,then for great sales service and instillation, u cant go past iEnergy. Harry Vatan really got things moving quickly,five star.The after sales service has been excel.lent as well

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $3,800.00

Very happy with IGreen Energy Solar

We purchased a Solar System from IGreen Energy through Adam Williams, very happy with the interactions, service and performance to-date one week after installation. Really like the wifi app to see how the system is performing hourly. Adam and Igreen were very helpful re information and flexible re timing of the installation. The system was a 3kw inverter from GoodWe and 12 Suntech panels. The guys who installed the system were also quick and efficient. We got a very good price for the system, significantly better than other quotes.

Panel Purchased Suntech
System Size3 KW

Awesome customer service

Harry from iGreen energy have one of the best customer and technical service out there. Igreen provided excellent service - returned calls promptly and came through every time with promises. iGreen Energy provides awesome service. Staff are very professional and know about their products and services well. They guided me in every step and I am happy that I have chosen iGreen Energy for my solar panel supply and installation.
Igreen they did every thing for me while i am working full time, they answered all my questions and explained all step for me.
From the very beginning I dealt with Harry Green on the initial quote. His service was fabulous and answered all my questions as I wanted a very specific Tier 1 system. I was supplied a very competitive quote straight up and had no need to either haggle or look elsewhere for a better price.
Can honestly recommend iGreen Energy and Harry Vatman100% with no hesitation what so ever. Great job everyone and thanks a heap !!
Kind regards
Saurav mehndiratta

iGreen Energy - just Wow

iGreen Energy provides awesome service. Staff are very professional and know about their products and services well. They guided me in every step and I am happy that I have chosen iGreen Energy for my solar panel supply and installation. I wish them well in the journey ahead. Neil, Bill and Olivia thank you very much for your support.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $3,799.00

Happy with the services provided by IGreen Energy.

I'm happy with the services provided by IGreen Energy. Harry Vatan was very helpful and gave prompt response with the questions I had. The installation went smoothly and the system is running well.

Fantastic Company to deal with

After a lot of research I finally found a fantastic impartial website www.solarchoice.net.au which answered all my questions and educated me immensely on the world of solar power, systems and installers.
iGreen Energy was one of the companies recommended through this site. From the very beginning I dealt with Mark Green on the initial quote. His service was fabulous and answered all my questions as I wanted a very specific Tier 1 system. I was supplied a very competitive quote straight up and had no need to either haggle or look elsewhere for a better price. I was happy from day one with the price.
The install was done today by a great hardworking group of guys who worked like troopers for the whole day. They did an awesome job, had some suggestions on changing the layout of the 21 panels which made sense so I took their advice.
All up I couldn’t be happier with the process of my 6.7KW system. In fact I’m so happy they will now do a second 10KW commercial system at my place of business next month.
Can honestly recommend iGreen Energy and Mark Jones 100% with no hesitation what so ever. Great job everyone and thanks a heap !!

Panel Purchased LG
System Size6.7 KW

First of all i know how review matters to others

First of all i know how review matters to others as i always rely on reviews before buying products and services.

Regarding IGreen I have contacted Harry Vatan for quotation for 6.6 KW solar. what i found surprising is i got really competitive quote on first approach. No one has beat the price what i got from Harry. so it is really competitive. His positive attitude and response time is really well and provided me a good knowledge about system and its different options. I highly recommend him.

Panel Purchased Fronius inverter Longi panels

Couldn't be happier,

Everything went well from the start to finish. From the awesome service from the sales guy Bill, to the good quality work by the installers - and completely hassle free dealing with the company -
who in the end installed a very high performing system.
I would definitely recommend to all.

Panel Purchased Fronius Inverter, ET Panels