iHerb

3.1

Yvette Kinesiologist

Yvette KinesiologistSydney, NSW

poor customer service

I have been using iherb for many years but recently I am unable to access my account. I have emailed now 10 times to be told the same thing. IT dept will not help. Be warned this might be a scam or their IT dept is easily hacked. I am disappointed and shocked by their lack of concern and help. Be warned as I would not want anything like this to happen to you.

Jovan D.

Jovan D.Western Australia

Satisfied with My Purchases. 5% Discount Coupon Code TSH804

Very user-friendly website. I love to use the top-selling section. It gives me an opportunity to discover the top-selling products. Also, they have very wide options for vitamin supplements and immune health. Always fast delivery and excellent service. On top of all that, you can always use a 5% discount on all of your purchases in the site with this code TSH804

Dodgy & absolutely incompetent

Ordered supplements on 25/5/2020 after not receiving anything after a fortnight I sent an email to check the whereabouts and status, they use the “delay for to covid” excuse. Sent another some 2-3 weeks later complaining and asked to be compensated as this happened the previous time I made an order with them. Was told the order got lost in freight and that they would as a once off refund the paid amount (unsure if they would still send out and refund/compensate). They said they will be in contact again to organise refund but still haven’t heard from them!!

Won't let me buy..

My doctor recommend I purchase a medication from iherb, but I can't even set up an account. When I email for help I get no response, but they send advertising.

Jeff

JeffNorth Queensland, QLD

Deceptive and fraudulent marketing

Do NOT deal with this company
JUST DON'T unless you want to be dudded. You can buy the same products elsewhere with a lot less risk and honesty, as they are just resellers.

L. Smith

L. SmithSydney, NSW

Active ingredients is questionable

I purchased a couple of vitamins from iherbs but it appears im just taking a dud product with absolutely no effect. I may as well be taking a sugar pill. Be careful buying from this company. Save your money

Jaiden O.

Jaiden O.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent service!

Products arrived before expected delivery date! Products are good quality was a bit concerned about fake products because of how cheap they were compared to other sites but everything is fine and I'm super happy that I saved about $50. Keep up the good delivery times and I will continue to use Iherb!

Lilly

LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!

Fast shipping, received my products to Australian within a week! Everything I have purchased so far has been genuine. I returned a product that irritated my skin and received a refund within a few days. Great return policy, will definitely purchase from them again.

Bel

BelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

bluddy fantastic

Arrives always so fast
&considering
Never an issue with customer service
Great products
Best Prices
Amazing Shipping (which also is why I will always go First to i-Herb, even before some in my country of Australia) but obviously support here as much as and where I can :-)
Love luv This Company and it's prices timing and Products
All very Impressive to me (and mine)
ThankYou i-Herb !

LuckyCountry

LuckyCountryAU

Support is pathetic

I've been buying from this crew for some years. They are reliable up until now. They sent me incorrect items. Trying to contact them for a refund/replacement is impossible email won’t go thru & chat is like talking to a brick wall. Very disappointed & probably won’t purchase again.

Emily

EmilySouthwest, VIC

Great customer service and decent prices

Eloise20

Eloise20Queensland

Impressive customer service

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website to use

It's very easy to get protein powder/bars and supplements sent to your door. They've got a great selection to choose from and you can use points towards your next purchase. They often have sales and it's really easy to navigate the website.

Jandal

JandalMelbourne

I ordered a couple of products. Unfortunately the delivery address was wrong - entry mistake, and they were returned to sender. I could see this throught the tracking. They contacted me, got the correct address and promptly sent them back. No extra fee. Multiple email communications. Legit company. Great service, and products exactly as described

Great White.

Great White.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastic company.

Best place in the world to get vitamins etc, IMO.
I get my stuff sent from the USA to Australia and with free postage it only takes about 2 weeks, sometimes only 1.
I am not sure why so many low reviews, but I cannot fault them.
Very good company.

NeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

I couldn't believe it when my order turned up today.Ordered less than two weeks ago.With the way postage is I didn't expect to get it for a long,long time.They are to be congratulated. What a company.Everything was perfect.The prices are amazing too.

Jill

JillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sustained Release Niacin. Why is iherb selling this potentially dangerous product and not advising customers?

CurrawongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good if you choose a carrier to fully track the delivery

Anna C.South Australia

Terrible experience!

notruly

notrulyAustralia

Hard to find items, postage always arrives fast

peter f.

peter f.asked

Whatt is the phone number for iHerb in Australia

Currawong

You have the option of using their live chat session or submitting a support request. There's no direct phone number contact option but they've got 24x7 support which is better than many for an on-line store.

Nee

Sorry I have never had to ring them.Anything you might need to know they will answer online.

Sabah A.

Sabah A.asked

Where i can find iHerb in Melbourn

marita
marita

I'm in Queensland they are based
In US I buy online

Jenny30
Jenny30

Type in au.iHerb.com and order from there. It is a US company but they ship extremely quickly and my products took less than a week to reach me in Brisbane.

Anna C.

Don't touch this company. I used them for a few years and they were terrific. But I don't know what's happened this year. They sent me the wrong order, then expected me to pay postage to return the wrong items and repay postage for what I had asked for and already paid for. Do yourself a favour and try another company. One of the other comments mentioned Vitacost - I might try them next time.

Jean

Jeanasked

How can I phone iherb.au? I have just placed an order online an paid with paypal but an error occurred and I was unable to return to I-Herb after completing payment

JEFF
JEFF

no idea, send them an email, they wouldn't want to spent money on customer service.