iHerb

iHerb

Don't buy from this company !

My Omega capsules arrived all stuck together in the container and some of them had split open making all the capsules very smelly. After several replies from iHerb requesting pictures and more proof of my purchase they are now ignoring me. Don't waste your money with this company !

RKong

RKongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t trust iHerb. No products received, no refund processed. Stolen my money!

Upon arrival The package from US was damaged with apparent leakage of products (massage oil). Package was returned to iHerb as per AustPost. iHerb declined multiple written requests for refund: was told 1) it was too expensive to return the package to US and that I should have just take the package; 2) the damage to the package will be assessed but at the same time package is being rerouted back to me; 3) Austpost doesn’t send package back to US.

Very unprofessional dealings, iHerb deliberately delays and confuses customers in hope that customers will just give up requesting a refund. 3 weeks in: no products received, no refund approved.

iHerb basically stole my money, which was paid in good faith.

Do not deal with iHerb.

Terrible

After 2 months of re-emailing my address several times still no product and a refusal to refund. No solutions Offered that were satisfactory just a repeat of same message every time

Jenna

JennaMelbourne

Great products, excellent service, trusted site

I buy products regularly and I recently had a problem with a glucosamine order. It was not as described, I contacted iHerb, emailed some photos and received a credit quickly.

Trusted site and great products

I have ordered the 500g Aztec clay face mask, and may I say I am utterly impressed. After I have placed my order, they have me my tracking number and time of arrival. My package arrived exactly on the day they predicted, and I am very satisfied with the product. If you love face masks, you’ll love the Aztec clay mask. Super helpful, soothing, and shrinks my pores, helps with acne too! Very satisfied, thank you

Marilyn O.

Marilyn O.Hunter Region, NSW

Very happy customer

I purchase regularly from this website and have never had any issues. Pricing of the products o get is great and delivery time very quick. My GP originally recommended this site for Melotonin as it was very expensive from the Pharmacy. I now get 9 months for less than what I was paying for 3. I also purchase essential oils and can spend hours browsing the website.

Yvette Kinesiologist

Yvette KinesiologistSydney, NSW

Order Monthly 10/10 Customer Service, Delivery TIme and Quality of Goods all 10/10 in General

I have ordered for years. One time an item arrived and it was damaged. I sent a photo of the item from the parcel locker so iherb knew I had just received my order and a refund was actioned that day. My orders are always on time
I would highly recommend iherb as they authentic and an ethical org

Gary1414

Gary1414Illawarra, NSW

useless company

I buy from this company about every 3 months, but no more
At least every second order, wrong items sent
Their response “Oh sorry, “ but do not send the required item, and then left with product cannot use,, so not cheap at all!!
they used to be good but no more, stay clear

Unreliable And Dishonest

I ordered 2 x turmeric powder for my mom who's sick and I saw there's free shipping for orders over $59. So I added more items before checking out.

Then they email me on the same day that my order has been shipped WITHOUT the turmeric because it's out of stock. Then I email them that the turmeric is still up for purchase on the website and they reply that it's now back in stock on the same day and I can now re-order it, but now I have to pay more for postage.

Emails that don't make sense and each reply sent from a different attendant.

LINDA

LINDASydney Surrounds, NSW

Changes with iHerb

Old customer - many years
Lately too many products are out of stock eg Healthy Origins
A competing USA company has the lot , well priced & cheap or free delivery above $85

What is more GST is already included in pricing.

COME ON IHERB!
I WANT TO STAY LOYAL but even the rewards aren’t the same anymore.

Not as Good anymore

Shopped iherb for sometime and was all good initially. Now prices are a lot higher, loyalty discounts etc have reduced or changed in ways that are not that worthwhile. The GST is now incorporated in the product price rather than as a separate amount on invoice. Most online shops show gst amount separately. Banks also take a fee which commenced 2 years ago. Positives, good postage & products that I cannot buy here.

MadMike

MadMikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melatonin Product, Price and Service Fantastic

I'm surprised with some of the reviews, I've purchased from them several times (melatonin) over the last seven months and being in Australia ( where we can't buy melatonin) I've rapt in the prices and I get the std delivery through Auspost in 4 working days , from the other side of the world, that's quicker than places here, I used to spend $50 a week for herbs here to sleep (don't work) I can buy melatonin from iherbs for $23 including delivery and last me months and it works fantastically ( best sleep and natural) and I also appreciate their follow up emails for tracking ,glady recomend

Helen

HelenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great prices especially for Australian buyers

I regularly purchase Melatonin from iHerb.
Their prices are a lot cheaper than the equivalent product purchased in Australia and their delivery is very cheap.
I have never had any issues and their delivery is reliable.
I would highly recommend iHerb.

Mem

MemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Package was never delivered

I ordered 3 products and was watching the tracking which. I waited till the delivery bracket date was up as nothing was delivered even though the tracking says delivered. I’ve sent 3 return emails asking about it and no one has contacted me back. First time ordering, not happy..

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Billed me twice....

iHerb is a fraud

Joseph Goldburn

Joseph GoldburnSouth East Queensland, QLD

LIFESAVER! The Best Health Product Company! especially for Countries Outside the US (Australia etc...)

iHerbs has been an absolute lifesaver for me, I order something from them every month, it arrives to me in Australia within 4-7 business days via DHL every time. If I were to buy any of these products in Australia I would be paying at least 30% more, sometimes even 4x the price, it has saved me so much money and has helped improve my health so much.

I managed to heal my leaky gut using their products, I also managed to solve my sinus issues and clear up my brain fog. I have been a proud customer for 3 years and the one time they did mess up an order (they sent me the wrong product), they corrected it instantly with a refund.

I have yet to have a bad experience and they have been a true live saver for me.

danahcam

danahcamMelbourne

Great prices, extremely fast postage. Love iHerb!

I have purchased a number of times of the australian iHerb site. Delivery is super quick and products are good quality and great price. Will definitely be buying from this site again. Very happy.

FL

FLRichmond-Tweed, NSW

something has changed

I agree that something changed about a year or so ago. The prices went up, the rewards didn't work as well, delivery was really slow (although it improved in my last 2 orders). Even though I changed the default currency to Aus I was still charged a currency conversion fee. So I agree, be aware when using the site.

Christa S.

Christa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please Be Careful!

DeeDee

DeeDeeasked

Hi ...im waiting on a order from your Company that i placed on the 9th of September...delivery said between the 17th and the 24th of September...i cant find my emIl that gave me my tracking number, would you please supply that for me again so i can see how far my order is from arriving...ive now run out of the one i was using..my oder number is 709639023..i must say the delivery takes quite awhile, may need to reconsider going through another Company next time.

Kind Regards Dianne Rowe

DeeDee

DeeDeeasked

Kind Regards Dianne Rowe

Bob

Bobasked

How much tax will I have to pay on my order ?

Gabriel
Gabriel

10% on top of your order total, including shipping if you’re paying for it.

CategoryOnline Shops and Food & Drink Shops