iHerb

iHerb

Sceptical

ScepticalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Supposed 600mg = 290mg on my scales!

Steven G.

Steven G.Sydney, NSW

My product got lost in the mail and within emailing Iherb it was rectified and delivered to me in 3 days.

sorena

sorenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Fantastic Great. Highly recommend

It was super easy to place my orders. My items arrived so quick, with tracking for peace of mind. Ive had such great experience with iherb, i will most definitely order with them ag asin. Thank you for your speedy delivery and high quality products.

Kiarah Haidar

Kiarah HaidarSydney, NSW

Thank you they had most things and shipped very quick I’m so happy with my Experience

Shipping was great they Had arrived quicker than anticipated which was good as I did Need them and was pleasant experience Thanks guys

angelwings2171

angelwings2171

Hacker changed email address, no customer service support

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

So happy with the amazing products especially the “scram” worming vegan herbal product which I can’t get in Australia. Also the moon dance ancient clay vegan soap.

Harold

HaroldPerth, WA

Complaint

Hi just ordered items applied for the discount and was told it was applied. The final checkout said no discount. Disappointing and makes me wonder as I tried to contact them and it refused to accept my messages. I like their service and products but they may lack ethical actions in caring for regular customers. That's my gripe for the day.

Anne123

Anne123Sydney

Removing Negative Reviews from Their Site

They remove negative reviews from the site even when it is clearly verified purchase.
Customer service is also very poor - I didn't have my parcel delivered and I coudn't get any resolution from iherb, I lodge (and successfully) got money back from my bank iherb blocked my account. After trying to resolve refund via customer service I just gave up and don't buy from them

David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Had I made a mistake? NO!!

Reading all these reviews I was thinking I had made a mistake after placing a first time order.

Email responses were fast and the items were deliver to rural NSW Australia 10 days from payment

Items were 50% cheaper than anywhere else in Australia and shipping was only AUD 5.48

Will definitely use again

Happy Customer

First time customer bought skincare products from iHerb. Order placed on 23rd Dec, received the parcel on 28th Dec. I thought they would arrive in the new year given the public holidays. Good experience. Will reorder in future.

Paul J.

Paul J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service

Terrible Service, withheld my money

I made a purchase and was deceptively charged USD rather than AUD. I contacted iHerb immediately and was advised my order was cancelled and that I would be refunded. Money has still yet to be returned to me and after countless follow ups, I am advised it could take another 7 to 15 business days. Quick to take money, and difficult to return money that is rightfully and legally mine. Buyer beware!

Karen

KarenMelbourne

Good products and fast delivery

I have regularly ordered products from iHerb in the USA. Delivery is fast, only 4 days to get to Melbourne, Australia, products are of good quality with long use-by dates.

Ripp off and never got the products

Neko

Neko

Iron deficiency and Vitamin D deficiency! Shocked! Even after years of use!

Bettina A.

Bettina A.Sydney, NSW

Refund takes months

Never using again. Made a mistake on my order and immediately tried to fix it, but the only solution was cancelling my order for which I got no refund after a month. Go to hell iherb

mickeyla7o7

mickeyla7o7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't send me my package nor a refund

I got an order for $85 8 months ago but it never came. After 1 month I kept contacting customer services but told me my package may take longer time to arrive and I have to wait. After 6 months they told me they cannot make a refund.

Product Seal Broken

I had ordered herb bag, expensive product but surprised the bag had a seal broken, very disappointed.
Plus waiting time close to a month.
Definitely, this service doesn't provide a warranty with your product, safety or delivery.

Molli

MolliWimmera, VIC

Dissapointed

Didn't find this cream doing anything for my eye area, made the eye area smooth and moisturized but nothing really outstanding with this eye creme for me, being a collagen product.

nahdoo

nahdoo

I had ordered the wrong item by mistake and because a refund or returning items was refused I wrote a letter of complaint which did get me a refund. Why could not this have not been done at first really puzzles me.

SONBRI

SONBRIasked

has anybody had trouble being able to return products at the same shipping costs that i herb sent it for
i have asked if they can send me a label for a reply paid , then they could deduct shipping costs from return of stock For me to return to USA from AUS will cost a fortune. Iknow companies can do this as they have a dedicated account. At the moment IHERB does not seem to be compromising . I am still waiting for a call from management

Alfred

Alfredasked

A very fishy about this herb.com

peter f.

peter f.asked

Whatt is the phone number for iHerb in Australia

Currawong
Currawong

You have the option of using their live chat session or submitting a support request. There's no direct phone number contact option but they've got 24x7 support which is better than many for an on-line store.

Nee
Nee

Sorry I have never had to ring them.Anything you might need to know they will answer online.