IJK
Brand Manager for IJK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Absolutely disgusting treatment - Deceptive, Discriminatory & downright rude

r2160
r2160Sydney, NSW

Worst retail experience ever.

Worst retail experience ever. The staff don't care and cannot be bothered assisting. I can guarantee I will never return.

Maya Lissev
Maya LissevBrisbane

The best PC and/or parts online purchase experience

Parts as describes
Well packaged.
very fast shipping
Good comms
Can't comment on support as I did not need any.
Highly recommended to all

max
maxStrathfield

one of the best

I live local so its great to just place an order online and its ready to collect within minutes, i go and collect and im a happy customer. ive had to return a couple items but they accepted the refund with no worries. great store.

movn
movnSydney, NSW

They are pretty shady and forget warranty.

NewportHandyman
NewportHandymanSydney

Never had a problem with IJK, continue to buy

I buy things like hard drives and solid state drives from IJK and have never had a problem with any order. I always just set the order up for in-store pickup and they email back within an hour or two, sometimes within a few minutes, saying that the order is ready to pick up, which I then do in the next day or two and pay with EFTPOS when I am there.

If you want happy smiling faces and to have your shoes polished when you go to a store, this might not be your type of place, but I like it! They've got the goods like really nice SSDs, they deliver what they say they will, and as far as I'm aware their prices are very very good. It sure beats dealing with some unknown fly by night online store any time.

Great range of quality computer parts

Great range of parts. Website is relatively easy to use but a bit outdated, process works well though.
Efficient team.
Only buy computer parts from IJK Enfield.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Benjamax
BenjamaxMelbourne

Ordered Online - Great Experience!

Recently purchased some high end RAM for IJK at $60 less than RRP. It arrived the following Tuesday (ordered Thursday) in Melbourne. This is after I opted to direct debt which wasn't received in their account until the Saturday. Very quick and cheap shipping and was expertly wrapped and un-tampered with when I opened it up. I would certainly purchase from them again and would recommend to anyone considering buying from them. My only negative is that I found their website to be too congested and 'busy.' Other than that it was a great experience!

Breamo
BreamoSydney

A great alternative to MSY

I recently discovered IJK when I was looking for a NAS. I usually go to MSY so I thought give them a try as I live not far from their Enfield store.

Ordering online and pickup would mean that no payment is required until you pick up. I have ordered twice now and both times, the order was ready for pick up within a couple of hours. This certainly beats the MSY service hands down!

Pick up will require payment first which could be a little unnerving the first time as you have no chance inspecting the goods. Anyway, I have no issues both time and the stock were Australian distributor stock and carried full manufacturers warranty.

So will buy again especially it is very close to me.

CustomerJ
CustomerJSydney, NSW

excellent price & service

I placed an order Sunday night and by 8.30am Monday they received the order and sent an invoice. I deposited the money that afternoon and by 7.30am Tuesday morning all was cleared and ready for deliver which I received 3.15pm that afternoon. Constant emails kept me up to date on the status of my order and I was very pleased with the process.

Peter Chan
Peter ChanSydney, NSW

Prices Change After Placing Order and Swapped Used Parts with New Packaging.

IJK Online Ordering

CustomerX
CustomerXSydney

good for price & parts. not for support or repair

Brett
BrettMelbourne

Highly recommended - very professional

I'm an interstate customer & recently had a home PC built & delivered by IJK. Their customer service is fantastic, you're updated with the status of your order daily, their pricing is extremely competitive & the build quality of my high-end system was perfect. Did not have a single issue with my order & they built the system exactly to the spec's I requested. System was built & delivered within a week of my order - very impressive. Would recommend IJK to absolutely anybody, could no be happier with my system purchase from them.
Highly professional & excellent quality system builds

Trumps competitiors

Fed up with Centrecoms incredibly slow service and poor comms, I looked to find a new store.
Made a few orders with IJK. Very fast packing and shipping, excellent communication, most items in stock and prices comparable to the cheap-prices-no-service stores that are all around.

I will never order from anywhere else again.

Plus, FREE BEANIE
Fast packing and shipping, cheap prices, Items in stock, great service, excellent communication