IMAN Australian Health Plans

IMAN Australian Health Plans

See the Best Health Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dodgy, crooks!

They always say that the scan of the receipt is not eligible, even though the scan is PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY CROOKS! This is atrocious, I do not suggest hiring their services.

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Fahim A.

Fahim A.Perth, WA

Please do not use their service.. I beg you

As an international visitor, I have their cover with my family. I pay about $280 a month for health insurance. They will direct debit the amount all right, but when it comes to paying me for any claims I have made, 10/10 times the picture always blurs, I have tried using different phones, but never works. and that actually worked for them very well, because I will be annoyed as hell and won't even bother to claim it back. And by the way, if you want to give them a call, have a movie handy, you will be halfway through by the time they receive your call... What absolute rubbish...

Coverage TypeFamily
Claim DateJune 2018

Avoid pay claim

They are trying to avoid paying the claim for hospital treatment.
for no reason. I tried to call them several times but unfortunately, they don't answer on the phone calls.
I am travelling a lot with my company and from my experience to many insurances all over the world, Iman is the worst health insurance I have ever seen.

Coverage TypeFamily
Claim DateJune 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Pathetic

Worst health insurance I have ever come across.
Never ever go to them .
Lot of harassment in getting your own money. They create so many problems and wont pay genuine

Claim DateMay 2018
Claim ApprovedYes

Ros

RosNew South Wales

Worst service from MRS pepper

The service is lacking. Your staff needs more training and knowledge about what they are doing. When i spoke to MRS Pepper over the phone she doesn't know how to deal with the client and doesn't have common sense at all. She doesn't know what she is speaking and what can be done to provide better customer service. Myself working in customer service for 9 years never had such a terrible experience which i found while speaking with IMAN staff MRS Perrer.
Wouldn't recommend anyone at all.

Claim MadeNo
Would Book AgainNo

Worst service

Worst experience. When it’s a time for them to provide service back during my pregnancy for what I was paying them, Operator suggested and asked to cancel policy indirect way!!

Denis

DenisPerth, WA

Can't even give there customer there insurance card.

I'm waiting to get my card insurance since December 2018. Every email I sent them they asked me to wait 10 - 14 business days but I still didn't get the card. I've reuqested multiple times online for a card this also isn't working. It's been 4 months now !

Claim MadeNo
Would Book AgainNo

pby

pbySydney, NSW

They do not do any of their job, while they are blaming others.

Coverage TypeSingle
Sean Michael

Sean MichaelMelbourne

Poor Customer Service and zero benefit

I have been with them for 2 years. Very poor customer service. They frequently blame their system for not allowing them to do anything. As if the systems are controlling the humans working for them. Machine controlling Man, lol. You have to wait for a very long time to get someone on the call. And if they call you back they even tell you how long they spent on the phone talking to you. Wouldn't recommend to it.

Worst Health Insurance Company Ever

These guys have the worst customer service team ever, they are only quicker in collecting premiums in all other aspects they are keep on delaying postponing things, doesnt give proper information or response. Things are delayed for days. Refund process and Team are Worsttttttt. Their premiums are bit less than other guys but dont think of few dollars and get into their spider web, later you will regret.
Worst Company ever.

Sharon

SharonRockhampton

Paid for a pre- existing condition report

I too was declined for a pre-exsisting condition.
Minor complaints. Bupa accepted me straight away. I found their customer service rude and very slow.

Jeeon Park

Jeeon ParkMelbourne

I am wondering they are working or not?

I calimed few weeks ago and I received automatic email that ‘you claim should be paid into your nominated account within 5 days’. And surprisingly it is still processing and i think they don’t want paying me.

Jimmy

JimmyColac

Overall decline in service

Approximately 4 years ago, when I joined IMAN it was an awesome insurer for work visa holders. Although the entire service has deteriorated, thus it’s not worth spending your money and time dealing with their appalling service. For e.g Slow processing of premium, customer service support do not answer your calls, replies to emails are non specific and not to the point.

Joyce

JoyceMortdale

Worst Customer Service

Asking about the health insurance card for three times, waiting for two months and still not receive it until I was sick and need to go to hospital. The last time I complain to the customer service, they still insist they need 10 business days to send the card!! End up getting it after I have already recovered!

Insurance claim madeNo

Dodgy!! They send you overdue mails for no reason

Even if the monthly premium is paid on time, you will receive dodgy emails that ask you pay overdue premiums and the amount is more than what you signed up for. For ex if you are on a the $75 plan then they will ask you to pay $98.
Having photos of some kids smiling in your websites doesn't make you a good company.
Dodgy. Absolutely dodgy.

Worst customer service ever

Nothing to comment about the claims as yet. Very frustrated with the customer service- no time to understand my story and straight away asking me to shut up- "I do not have to tell my stories over and over again!" Excuse me! Are you paid to listen to me? Dodgy people! Please don't get trapped by their cheap policy. Might have good products but customer service? Not that flattering.

Too bad

They don't answer the phone...
Even when I called NIB, they weren't able to get a hold of them!
They increased my premium shortly after my insurance policy even though I still haven't made any claims yet

Ganzanator

GanzanatorHornsby

Worst no one picks up the phone

No one picks up the phone and no one reply to email also. It seems they are not interested in us. I am going to switch my insurance now. Worst experience ever.

anonymous

anonymousArmidale

IMAN customer service

Had really bad experience with IMAN when I needed an application processed quickly for a visa requirement.
They were basically unable to turn the application around in time, but luckily BUPA was there to help.

Rod

RodAveley

I just want to reach them and get this over.