IMAN Australian Health Plans

• <1 week (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (7)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (7)
Richárd N.

Richárd N.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the worst insurance company on the planet!

I have submitted a claim 4 months ago and they haven't paid me every since.
I have called multiple times and I'm getting different answers and promises every single time! Even previous claims I've had to call every time to get a refund. My case is still going and I'm not getting my money back.

Stay away from this company!

Michelle

Michelle

They still charge you when you already cancelled the insurance

They cancelled my dad's insurance and not my mother. They said I am not the authorised representative when I have managed to cancelled my dad. This person name Jacqueline doesn't know anything. Shame on you guys. You are not consistent with your policies.

Adarsh Tokyo G.

Adarsh Tokyo G.Sydney, NSW

The worst health insurance on planet

They will still charge you, even after your health insurance has lapsed.
Disgusting scammers, they do not even give you the claim you deserve.
You are making a mistake if you go with this insurance company. It’s a money drain.

Andre De Nardi

Andre De NardiSouth East Queensland, QLD

You are not covered for anything. If you go the emergency you will end up paying the Hospital as well. Dangerous!!!!

Carly

CarlyPerth, WA

Best customer service I’ve ever experienced. So refreshing to be able to actually talk to a human being these days!

Kirat Sandhu

Kirat SandhuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Grow up!! Change your system

I don’t know why you guys can’t improve yourself . Paying my overdue amount it is annoying to pay with you guys on phone . They don’t have any consistent way. Guys grow up don’t rely on the machines all the time

Claim MadeNo

Not good as you think!

Customer service is absolute s**t..!
I have called so many times to check whether iam eligible for pathology claim and they didnt answer the phone.
One year with IMAN health insurance

Claim MadeNo

Valentina P.South East Queensland, QLD

DONT ENROLL IN

They never like to pay your claim. They keep giving you silly excuses for not paying your claim. It took months to get paid my claim, it was nightmare. I was calling to call center, but everyone acted stupid to me. No one gave me idea how to fix my problem. They do everything to avoid pay your claim. If you need to waste your time and spoil your nervous system you can enroll in.

Worst experience. DO NOT USE THIS HEALTH INSURANCE

Nesa t

Nesa tSydney, NSW

Nightmare

Said my policy will cover Gp but not even single penny was covered. Really disgusting and annoyed. Will never use their service. I have never experienced those horrible service in my life.

Claim MadeYes
Pratika shrestha

Pratika shresthaSydney, NSW

Worst service ever.

Zero star. Worth less
Claim never responded. Dont reply any emails. Even though continue follow they make excuses. I have been with them for 2 years but when it comes to claim, never got my refund.
2 yrs

Claim MadeYes

Dodgy, crooks!

They always say that the scan of the receipt is not eligible, even though the scan is PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY CROOKS! This is atrocious, I do not suggest hiring their services.

Fahim A.

Fahim A.Perth, WA

Please do not use their service.. I beg you

As an international visitor, I have their cover with my family. I pay about $280 a month for health insurance. They will direct debit the amount all right, but when it comes to paying me for any claims I have made, 10/10 times the picture always blurs, I have tried using different phones, but never works. and that actually worked for them very well, because I will be annoyed as hell and won't even bother to claim it back. And by the way, if you want to give them a call, have a movie handy, you will be halfway through by the time they receive your call... What absolute rubbish...

Avoid pay claim

They are trying to avoid paying the claim for hospital treatment.
for no reason. I tried to call them several times but unfortunately, they don't answer on the phone calls.
I am travelling a lot with my company and from my experience to many insurances all over the world, Iman is the worst health insurance I have ever seen.

Pathetic

Worst health insurance I have ever come across.
Never ever go to them .
Lot of harassment in getting your own money. They create so many problems and wont pay genuine

Ros

RosNew South Wales

Worst service from MRS pepper

The service is lacking. Your staff needs more training and knowledge about what they are doing. When i spoke to MRS Pepper over the phone she doesn't know how to deal with the client and doesn't have common sense at all. She doesn't know what she is speaking and what can be done to provide better customer service. Myself working in customer service for 9 years never had such a terrible experience which i found while speaking with IMAN staff MRS Perrer.
Wouldn't recommend anyone at all.

Worst service

Worst experience. When it’s a time for them to provide service back during my pregnancy for what I was paying them, Operator suggested and asked to cancel policy indirect way!!

Denis

DenisPerth, WA

Can't even give there customer there insurance card.

I'm waiting to get my card insurance since December 2018. Every email I sent them they asked me to wait 10 - 14 business days but I still didn't get the card. I've reuqested multiple times online for a card this also isn't working. It's been 4 months now !

pby

pbySydney, NSW

They do not do any of their job, while they are blaming others.

Sean Michael

Sean MichaelMelbourne

Poor Customer Service and zero benefit

I have been with them for 2 years. Very poor customer service. They frequently blame their system for not allowing them to do anything. As if the systems are controlling the humans working for them. Machine controlling Man, lol. You have to wait for a very long time to get someone on the call. And if they call you back they even tell you how long they spent on the phone talking to you. Wouldn't recommend to it.

Insurance claim madeYes