Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Move 3 bedroom house

Bashar and ammar took good care of our belongings and did well moving in the heat. We had some very heavy furniture. I got quotes from many companies and this company was good value.

Quality move .

Those guys are very professional and fast I have used them twice , interstate and local and they were great with both moves .also the office were helpful . Highly recommend them

Terrible Experience. Would never recommend using them

Staff were slow. None of the furniture was wrapped. Mattresses weren't wrapped. Had to move boxes up the stairs as they were left downstairs despite asking them to take them up.
My 65 year old mother ended up helping me move the furniture.

Ivan and noor

Ivan and Norr were absolutely fantastic, moving our stuff under the most trying of circumstances, they were always professional and courteous and took good care of our belongings, with everything arriving safe and sound and in good time. Thanks so much!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Well organised, helpful, friendly and professional

I've had two very positive experiences moving between cities with iMove. I found their quoting process straightforward, their fees fair, their contact helpful and the removalists punctual, hard-working and professional. I'd recommend them!

Allen W.iMove

Hi Peter, thank you for your kind words. We hope your enjoying your new home :)

Sarah T

Sarah TSydney, NSW

Friendly and efficient

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment interstate and the guys in Sydney were super efficient and really friendly. We haven’t had a chance to review the guys at the other end (in Melbourne) but I am sure they were just as good.

Allen W.iMove

Thank you for choosing iMove to accommodate with your relocation and we hope you are enjoying your new premises and appreciate your feedback

Leanne Collins

Leanne CollinsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ivan and noor,

Very fast and great removalist recommend to anyone, they got the job done quickly and i was very pleased with the work they did and how quickly they got here from my previous address 9/10 hrs away I was very surprised on their timing. Very happy with these two.

Chris G

Chris GSydney, NSW

Amazing interstate removal service (Savio and Julian)
We moved our one bedroom apartment from Melbourne to Sydney. iMove gave a competitive quote with great customer service. Savio’s removal was exceptional. They took much care to pack, wrap and store our items. When moving in they were very careful with no damage to our goods or walls etc. Very friendly and professional, made our interstate move very easy. Would highly recommend imove to anyone moving their house. Chris

Allen W.iMove

Seamless move from go to whoa!

We recently moved two households from Sydney to Brisbane. Amanda guided us through the process beautifully, assessing both loads before coming up with a solution which worked extremely well for us. We had one 16 tonne truck & one 12 tonne truck with three men who worked tirelessly to ensure our goods left on time and arrived on time. Highly recommended.

EveSydney, NSW

It was a good move until it wasn't...

Allen W.iMove

Hi Eve, unfortunately due to the bush fires we had huge delays & normally a job like yours would be done within the time frame given but the guys were stuck on the highway for hours & hours. Apologies for any inconveniences caused

Amela M.

Amela M.Sydney, NSW

An absolute shambolic experience

Allen W.iMove

Hi Amela, Thank you for your feedback and we apologise about your experience. Can you please give me an urgent call when you are available on 1300046683 to discuss this further.
Regards,
Amanda

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Ivan and noor

Very professional and helpful. Also very careful with fragile goods. I would recommend them anytime. We will be using only this team for our moves. The boys were also on time

Kalisa

KalisaSydney, NSW

Ragheed and Arther are very professional and efficient

We moved from NSW to VIC, it only takes one day for them to deliver all the furniture with perfect condition. They are very efficient and professional, helping us disassemble and reassemble big furnitures, organising spaces in the truck. They are on time all the time. Would recommend.

Allen W.iMove

Bad start but guys were great

First the truck didn’t arrive on time but once they had allocated a new truck those guys were fantastic. Ragheed and Arter were awesome and polite great customer service. They worked hard and fast. And went the extra mile. Would recommend these guys any day

Hi Rusty,
Apologies on the delay there were huge issues due to bush fires with our trucks but i am glad overall you were happy with the service our guys provided. Thank you for your kind words & feedback

Tina M

Tina MWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Last Minute Cancellation

I booked four and a half months ahead of moving my 4 bedroom household furniture interstate and they cancelled on me 6 days before my move. They then range me later the same day to say that for an extra $1000 they could hire a truck with 2 workers to complete my move. It was very stressful and disappointing for me as I had to scramble to find a new mover and lost half a day calling around to find another mover. At least I got my deposit back.
I would never recommend them to anyone!

Allen W.iMove

Hi Tina we were unable to get our trucks across the border from NSW due to bush fires we only had the option of renting a truck for you in QLD. Apologies on any inconveniences this has caused this was not in our control.

Christy Lee

Christy LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ivan and noor

Ivan was polite and friendly, move done perfectly no issues or hassles. Was a very hot day, no complaints or concerns. I would definitely use imove group again. Thank you!

Soon

SoonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ivan and Noor

Fast, professional and hardworking. Recently just moved from wagga to melbourne and it was just a breeze. Can’t believe they slept in their truck while outside my new place in melbourne. Will definitely use them again. Thank you

Highly recommend Ragheed and Arther

Ragheed and Arther from iMove did a fantastic job moving my belongings from ACT to NSW. I would highly recommend them. They were prompt, and extremely helpful and careful with all of our stuff, and I would definitely use them again.

Meghog45

Meghog45Sydney, NSW

Exemptional service

I had to move a 1 bedroom apartment from NSW to VIC and the two guys that moved my stuff were quick and efficient. The arrived on time at pick up and drop off. They were very professional and I was so reasonable for price.

Nataly P.

Nataly P.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend

We moved the contents of a 2 bed apartment from Melbourne to Sydney. Ragheed and Arther were fantastic with their attention to detail and care for our furniture. They took the load from Melbourne efficiently and made it to Sydney in great time. We really appreciate your efforts - made what could have been a stressful move so much easier!