Verified🏆 2024 Award

994 reviews · Statistics

89% · 881100 · 10%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paula
PaulaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Maria
MariaNSWSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service

iMove helped us move from NSW - SA. Very happy with the services. The removalist were professional, polite and the communication was great. Those boys worked really hard. Thank you.
Donna
Donna2 posts

Shocking company

If you are thinking about using this company, think again. Read through the comments. The one star ratings are all true. Look for another company that will treat you and your possessions with respect and not keep increasing the charges. Nightmare. Honestly.
dimitra b.
dimitra b.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER

They messed up my booking from Canberra to Gold Coast.
They changed prices a hundred times, the drivers are suffering, they picked up my staff at 10pm They finished at 12pm midnight.
After all the stupid excuses they promised our staff will be home ont he 23rd and they called few days earlier saying they got involved in a car accident ( l hope the drivers are safe) and their are no other trucks available to bring our staff home.
Now we are waiting them on the 26th.
I am so over it, DO NOT USE THEM, THEY ARE THE WORST.
Monica Cheung
Monica Cheung

Smooth easy move

Ammar and Norman were the best with helping us with the move. They made moving stress free as possible. Both were very skilled with carefully packing and moving furniture and ensured it was all protected. We would definitely recommend them to our family and friends. Thank you so much!
James H.
James H.3 posts

Professional and friendly movers

Norman and Ammar were professional and timely with our job.

They took care of our belongings as a proactive and helped us even move appliances into their new home. Happy to work with them

Trish O.
Trish O.3 posts
Tobes
Tobes

Incredibly helpful

I used their services in moving interstate. Highly recommended and will use them again

The job was from Sydney to Brisbane and moving a 1 bedroom worth of items. They arrived exactly when they said - perfect job

Donna K.
Donna K.

No. Just no

Only good thing I can say is that they were consistent. Unprofessional from start to finish. More to come. Watch this space.
DR Mrsh
DR MrshNSWSydney, NSW
iMove   DM
Rob C
Rob CNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Always Positive - open to the challenges - terrific

Ammar and Norman were terrific! Everything is ‘Easy / Not a problem’. They had a great positive approach to all challenges - and communicated any questions as needed.
They helped us on the second load of Our move from a 4 bedroom house in Sydney to Alstonville.
Thanks guys!
Ruth
Ruth

Great service and care

Norman and Ammar were so professional, polite and considerate. Nothing was too much trouble for them, including moving things around, assembling furniture, being very careful of new floors and paint and wrapping up the items of furniture well before moving. I was super impressed. Thank you
Prudence
Prudence5 posts

Excellent service

Norman and Ammar were wonderful helpful and considerate and respectful and reliable Thankyou Show reply
Jess
Jess

Excellent move

Ammar and Norman were great at moving my one bedroom flat from Sydney to the Central Coast and were able to disassemble some big pieces of furniture for me. Even with such a hot day, they were polite and good humoured. Show reply
Michele S.
Michele S.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

My review

Staff arrived one time, had a 3 bedroom house, but only needed 2 rooms moved. My moved was from Qld to Sydney. Show reply

Not applicable
Not applicable

Hi I was wondering why you would ask customers for cash payments at the end of deliveries. It’s totally unprofessional Puts me off using you in the future!

Roger
Roger

I personally don't see what difference it makes. You do have the option of paying by card if you wish.
Used them 2 times and service is reliable and staff are friendly and professional doing a hard job.

Peggy M.
Peggy M.

My mother's bed is 28 inches from the floor. Will the chair be able to raise to accomodate this height?

Rory
Rory

When you failed to provide a refund and I was then forced to lodge a complaint with the Office of Fair Trading, why did you refuse to respond to them and their queries? Something to hide?

CategoryFurniture Removalists