Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,004 reviews
Lin
Lin

Exceeded expectation

The service provided by Mead exceeded my expectations. Mead helped me move my furniture from Sydney to Melbourne and I have nothing to fault.
I would definitely recommend and will book again.
Tony
Tony

Melbourne to Queensland

Lorans and Alex
Very nice guys professional service would use them again.
Elmedina Syfer
Elmedina SyferSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing!!

Very professional and lots of good communication. This is the second time we have used imove and will definitely in the future. The two boys that came out were so sweet and respectful, took amazing care of our furniture and made sure it was placed exactly where it was needed.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.Sydney, NSW

My ongoing experience

I have used iMove for the past four residential relocations. My current move was from a two-story townhouse, 2 bedroom house to a single-level, 4 bedroom home and a short distance between properties. Some encouragement was provided with moving items for time efficiency. The team (removalists) were friendly, respectful of property and communicated well (despite them being from an English second language background). Overall, the furniture and contents were transported safely with care, it was affordable & smooth in terms of my experience.
Kristian H.
Kristian H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Quick and simple experience with iMove

No issues with my experience with iMove, very cheap price but quality removalist service
Shavz
ShavzSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Still chasing them for the cash back on my account. Be aware.
Muhammad U.
Muhammad U.Sydney, NSW

Very happy and impressed

The guys were on time and quick
Professionally sound
safe and reliable

Everything went as planned and in fact better than planned.

oliver l.
oliver l.Sydney, NSW2 posts
iMove   DM
Francois
Francois

Excellent, diligent service

Norman and Sizar helped us move from Gold Coast to Sydney. They did the packing of all our things very promptly. And it was quite seem less. We left to Sydney the same night, and met them the next day at the storage facility we hired. They helped us through the whole process in a very effective manner. Would definitely recommend their service
Angela
Angela

Thankyou for your excellent service from Angela Borrelli

I moved to entrance today 8 Dec 23 the two men were great carefull with all my delicate things and very helpfulll 5 star service for Norman and Ammar
Terry H
Terry H2 posts

Great move, nice moving guys - A+

Great people, both at the office, and the chosen removal contractors (really nice, efficient guys!)
Moved the two bed apartment (bulky contents) interstate BNE-MEL for us. A+
Paula
PaulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service

iMove helped us move from NSW - SA. Very happy with the services. The removalist were professional, polite and the communication was great. Those boys worked really hard. Thank you.
Donna
Donna2 posts

Shocking company

If you are thinking about using this company, think again. Read through the comments. The one star ratings are all true. Look for another company that will treat you and your possessions with respect and not keep increasing the charges. Nightmare. Honestly.
dimitra b.
dimitra b.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER

They messed up my booking from Canberra to Gold Coast.
They changed prices a hundred times, the drivers are suffering, they picked up my staff at 10pm They finished at 12pm midnight.
After all the stupid excuses they promised our staff will be home ont he 23rd and they called few days earlier saying they got involved in a car accident ( l hope the drivers are safe) and their are no other trucks available to bring our staff home.
Now we are waiting them on the 26th.
I am so over it, DO NOT USE THEM, THEY ARE THE WORST.

Not applicable
Not applicable

Hi I was wondering why you would ask customers for cash payments at the end of deliveries. It’s totally unprofessional Puts me off using you in the future!

Roger
Roger

I personally don't see what difference it makes. You do have the option of paying by card if you wish.
Used them 2 times and service is reliable and staff are friendly and professional doing a hard job.

Peggy M.
Peggy M.

My mother's bed is 28 inches from the floor. Will the chair be able to raise to accomodate this height?

Rory
Rory

When you failed to provide a refund and I was then forced to lodge a complaint with the Office of Fair Trading, why did you refuse to respond to them and their queries? Something to hide?

CategoryFurniture Removalists