iMove

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent team, great work, very delicate with the stuff, I recommend it.... thank you Ragheed Stev

Small distance but big move lots of items Ragheed and Stev were fast and quick and took lots of care with our items. I do recommend this quality company ( iMove Group Removals ) for no damages and perfection

gladamber

gladamberSydney, NSW

Great service, quick and polite

All done in 90 mins, including a 30 min drive. A small move but still 2 couches, 2 tables and 6 chairs, lots of boxes, wine, etc etc. Would have taken me & a friend several hours. They were careful, worked quickly and handled all the stairs etc with no complaints

Grateful Penthouse tenant - thank you Ragheed & Stev!

Great and friendly guys - Ragheed & Stev! Thank you very much boys, wouldnt hesitate to use you guys again! Was a big day and you did it.
Even from the 27th floor.
Thomas

Great moving service

Moved my 2 bedroom granny flat to a 3 bedroom house smoothly and efficiently. It was a short distance move and the move took as long as i expected it to. Would recommend iMove.

Mitch L.

Mitch L.Sydney, NSW

Prompt, respectful and positive

2 bedroom apartment into storage unit not too far away. They were prompt and were quick to load but careful and always positive and happy. Very happy with the polite and happy service from the removalists and the office staff. All lovely people.

Mark laing

Mark laingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Karmen and ivan and marsel

Very professional and fast, I can highly recommend and if I need in the future I will be using again. Thank you so much for a professional service and stress free move

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job. Ragheed and Arther were excellent!

A fantastic interstate relocation from NSW to QLD. Highly recommended. The team worked hard and were great throughout, and made everything easy for us. iMove exceeded expectations. Very happy customer

Jenna

JennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big thank you to Haider and Safaa they moved us from qld to Nsw did a great job wrapped everything so well nothing broke

Big 4 bedroom house Brisbane to Sydney arrived and left on time. Big heavy work beaches and loughroom furniture, large bar, xl tool box, big heavy bed and lots of baby stuff.

amc92

amc92Sydney, NSW

Worst moving experience ever

I went with these guys for a move today and they upgraded the truck to a truck that wont go down the driveway. Now the guys are sitting in the truck as its raining. Office not open no one around. Shocking Dont touch these guys worst move and we have done many. Lucky we don't need to be out for a simultaneous move as we would be in dire straight. Wonder what the outcome will be - house packed, truck siting on the road with 3 surly drivers waiting till the office opens. If I wanted a bunch of surly movers I would have got the kids and the family to do the job!

Issue Resolved

There was an issue that needed to be resolved and upon speaking with Mary the issue was resolved in a timely manner. Thanks for resolving the issue and supporting me

Angie and George

Angie and GeorgeSydney, NSW

Excellent job Ragheed and Stev! Moved a 3 bedroom house!

Moved a 3 bedroom house. Very quick and efficient, prompt response, careful movement and very gentle with our belongings. We had expensive and fragile antiques. Very grateful for the guys and iMove!

Surprised by the professionalism of Rabah and Haider. Awesome service guys ! Highly recommend using iMove.

It was my first big move and I must say that I was surprised by the professionalism of iMove. I moved from Sydney to Brisbane. I had 18 boxes, 1x table, 1x light, 1x road bike, and a bunch of other things. They managed to get all my goods from Sydney to Brisbane in one piece. There were no issues with my goods, and all items arrived on time and in perfect condition. They walked me through the whole process, it was simple and easy.

Anna W.

Anna W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service! Seamless move. Thoroughly recommend.

We had imove help us move our family of four's 3bdrm home with a big 14 tonne truck last week. Even from initial quoting with ladies on the phone they were efficient and professional. Haider and Safaa were our movers and we found them to be extremely hard working, professional and courteous at all times. Nothing was too much trouble and they were there on time and took the time quoted. We moved about 25minutes away from our existing villa to a double story house and the boys transferred all furniture to where we wanted it (over balconies, upstairs or down). Seamless move, would thoroughly recommend :) Thanks imove.

Jenni

JenniSydney, NSW

Radheed & Arthar did an excellent job. They were very good for my move.
iMove were good to book through & I will recommend them to my friends if they are in need of a move. Everyone at imove was great from booking to all moved in thanks

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Best Movers

Started and finished on time.
Efficient, precise and careful work. Great team work by crew.
We would definitely use IMove again and would highly recommend them to anyone needing to move house.

L Jardine

L JardineHunter Region, NSW

Ivan and alen

Removalist arrived on time. Travelling feom SW Sydney to Nelson Bay. Quick service, no damages or breakages. Furniture placed where wanted. Can highly recommend and will use again next time I move

Nandu

NanduSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ivan and saif

Imove guys called and came right on time. They are very helpuful and the picked up the goods carefully. I highly recommend! I will call them again if I needed to move.

Debbie Port Macquarie

Debbie Port MacquarieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Move interstate.

My move was huge, interstate. 3 bedroom house. The removalists Nick and Michael were just brilliant. They are so professional and super helpful. They made my move one of the best I have ever done.
1200kms to my new address, they were still smiling and just so accommodating.
Fantastic service. Thankyou

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

I booked for Monday weeks ago. They rang to desperately change it to a Sunday. Then it gets to 3pm and no contact so I am desperately trying to ring and email the office to no avail and fear that they are just doing a no show so I book another company.
Then the driver messages me to say he will be here at 7 or 8pm. After driving all day and packing the truck in the dark? Yeah not good for my belongings.
Also I spoke to the office lady in the am Sunday so phones are on divert and in the pm their ignoring my calls.
The driver then tries to argue with me via text. I ring him and he's insistent on 7 or 8pm. No good I've had to book with a more reputable reliable company. This service is terrible.

Allen W.iMove

Good job. Removalists nice and careful. Ragheed Stev

Thanks I move. 2 bedrooms apartment in a good time. Careful and nice. Big truck. Furnitures very well packed. On time. Thanks you I move. Good. Recommend. Good price. Good