iMove

iMove

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Our least stressful move ever!

iMove are great. Raghee and Arthur were really careful with our furniture and move swiftly. We would definitely recommend them for next move.
Our least stressful move ever.
Thanks for great work

Professional and friendly The best move Ragheed Stev Lother

Ragheed and his truck (No. 45) were on time and extremely careful and efficient. The move went smoothly and the crew took lots of care of all the furniture and boxes.
My move was from a unit to a house with 2 bedrooms, and this was no problem for the removalist.
Everything went smoothly and trouble free.
I would highly recommend (iMove,Group Removals ) for their care and professional team. Thanks for everything

Karmen and ivan

Lovely staff to deal with from start to finish and prompt efficient timing! Would recommend for interstate relocation moved from Sydney to Gold Coast thank you to Karmen and Ivan

Good job Great service to remove Ragheed& Stev ,,,

Ragheed & did an excellent job, removing my two bedroom apartment. They were on time, took great care to wrap up frigile items and moved my furniture to the other end of Sydney in record time. Very professional and helpful.
Thank you , imove you did more than expected. I would highly recommend them.

Professional with good humour

3 bedroom house from Wagga to Melbourne.
Nic and the boys worked carefully and professionally all with good humour.
They took all the stress out of a stressful process.
I could not be happier with iMove and Nic and his team.

Hi Gavin, thank you so much for your feedback very much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying your new home

Karmen and Markos

Move was not big and it was for a long distance move. They did an awesome job with handling our things and were very efficient. Would use them again for another move.

Hi Juanita, thank you so much for your feedback very much appreciated, we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

Great service to remove

Rageed and Stev were very professional and helpful with moving whole house. They were on time as promised and worked efficiently to get the job done in a reasonable time. The best part is none of the walls had any scratches or marks. Thank you, will definitely recommend Company iMove to friends and family thank you

Hi Suzanne, thank you so much for your feedback very much appreciated, we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

All went well! Savio's team did a great job

It was a small office move in the city. The team showed up in time and handeled the parking situation really well. All was moved timely. Good job team. Thanks.

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated!

great job by Savio and muayad

Imove did a fantastic job very friendly , quick and professional efficient work. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for great Removalist. Ask for Savio and muayad , great friendly gentlemen

Hi Belinda, thank you so much for your feedback very much appreciated, we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

Best moving experience ever - Savio & Elon moved from Sydney to Port Macquarie

The boys made this move so effortless and easy for my wife and I.

They were very speedy and polite. Looked after all of our furniture and even wrapped it tight for storage.

Couldn’t be happier with their service!!

Hi Tom, thank you so much for your feedback very much appreciated, we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

Great, Speedy and Professional Service

Karman and Ivan assisted with my big interstate move. They were quick to collect and quick to drop off. All my property was returned in the perfect condition. Highly recommend.

Hi Brit, thank you so much for your feedback very much appreciated, we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

Great, quick and professional. Savio and Phillip were great!

Moved 2 bedroom apparently with lists of stuff but they had the right size truck so everything fit perfect. No damage to our stuff or the buildings and it was very professional

Hi Tim, thank you so much for your feedback very much appreciated, we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

unprofessional

2 man team only 1 worked asked extra $30 to blanket each electrical items up and in cash do not use shocking service and as I moved majority of items out of house myself except larger items.

Asked to heat his food up twice once at my house and again at new residence and used the bathroom without asking. Spent most of his time on the phone. Very arrogant whilst older guy did all the work.and how dare he say to my face now listen I can take the tvs but it will cost you extra to wrap even thought they were all bubble wrapped Don’t waste your time. [name removed] at the office was amazing and very apologetic couldn’t fault her at all

Spent the whole time on the phone

Hi, we cannot find you in our system can you please contact us on 02 9131 5447 to sort out this matter, or you can email us on info@imovegroup.com.auIt was last September I hadn’t realised I hadn’t pushed review throughHi Cherie, Thank you for your feedback provided and we apologise for the experience you had. Can you contact us in the office on 0291315447 so we can discuss your experience further please. Please also note that customer service is extremely important to us and we have made many changes in the business since your move in September 2018 to ensure quality service is provided. You will see most of our reviews lately have been quality service provided by the team at iMove and am keen to discuss your experience further

Ragheed & Stev moved contents of 3 bedroom one story 2.5kms in one working day.

Guys seemed helpful. Single story, three bedroom house loaded in 4.5 hours. 2.4 km to destination, job complete in 8 hours. Hard to know whether this is fast or slow. So rating as OK for now.

Amazing service, incredible speed. Savio muayad

The guys arrived on site and managed to carry all of my heavy things out of the apartment with in record timing.
I would totally use these guys again and I hope you do too.

Safe trip home Barsha

Barsha, James and Frank undertook a massive move for me. They picked up from an upstairs office then a four bedroom home, then drove up to Broadbeach and dropped off the home furniture to a difficult access in a high rise unit block, then finished off the day with the balance of the huge load at another upstairs office in Burleigh Heads. Never a complaint, very efficient and such genuinely nice guys.
Thank you so much Amanda for fitting me in at the last minute. Your professional quote impressed me right at the beginning. I should have listened to my heart.

Super Efficient Savio and manhal

1 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Canberra. Guys arrived early and worked non stop - took all the stress away! Super hard workers. Took great care of all my belongings Definitely recommend!

Highly recommended

Haider and Arsen were fantastic to deal with and very professional Removalists. I would definitely recommend them to anyone after moving contents of a 4 bedroom house from Newcastle to Sydney, they did not disappoint when it came to timing and coordination of my move. I am grateful to them for their helpful friendly manner too.

great service

Great service. Guys are very helpful with all the stuff. I had an extra box and they waived the fee for me. Excellent service and will definitely use it the future.

Great service to remove Ragheed &Saif

Excellent job this guys done very good verry good thank you for Ragheed and Saif this guys can able to handle everything carrying a lot of heavy furniture thanks for everything I’m happy to used their imove service