Sally M.

Sally M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic team, super positive!

Despite some unpredictable circumstances in moving our 1 bedroom apartment, the guys stayed super positive, professional and easy to work with. Ash was particularly great, keep up the good work! We will certainly be using iMove again in the future!!

Unprofessional, expensive, and a destroyed TV

Nestor Martinez

Nestor MartinezSydney, NSW

We moved form 2 bedroom house to an apartment, short distance. Karmen’s team was on time and they were fantastic. The guys were great, very efficient, they took care of all our items service. They were very respectful and always with a very professional approach.
Definitely, I would recommend IMove Group and Karmen’s team

ShannonM

ShannonMSydney, NSW

QLD - NSW: Amazing Service, So Friendly And Helpful!!! :) Ragheed & Arther were so lovely and efficient!!!

We booked in a backload from QLD to NSW and we are so happy with the service we received! Ragheed and Arther from iMove were so friendly and quick and we would absolutely recommend you hire them for your move! Thanks guys :)

celew

celew

Hidden fees, poor/rushed booking process with bad communication. Avoid.

3 bedroom house, short distance, on time. Good efficient service. The guys were careful so nothing was broken. I would recommend these guys to you, it’s the second time I’ve used iMove

CustomTec

CustomTecSydney, NSW

Amazing Office Move

Our company booked with Imove one week before our move. Amanda who we dealt with was extremely professional and understood our requirements and needs for the move. Nothing was too much trouble and they were extremely flexible with some of the changes we needed to make regarding the move. On the day the Imove team arrived on time and worked tirelessly all day to get the job done. They were extremely professional, polite and nothing was too much trouble. They carefully moved the furniture and other items ensuring that they were delivered without any damage. I would highly recommend Imove for your next move.

Kristian Davey

Kristian DaveySydney, NSW

Amazing interstate move, thanks to iMove First class service with a smile Ragheed&Arther

VIC to NSW-Get these guys to do your move, they’re the best!! Five stars for these guys they move everything and the price was the better than any other. I Recommend imove!!

Thank you Ragheed and Arthur helping us move so swift and timely

4 bedroom house, large stairs, very careful interstate Vic -> Nsw move! Thank you helping us move so swift and timely. Put all furniture in place without us at home and left everything tidy and neat

AMB

AMBSydney, NSW

Terrible, slow, destroyed property, hidden costs.

I’ve never seen 2 people move slower, huge extra costs for parking when I told them I’m on a main road. Quoted for 2 hours, they took 4.5 so paid over $700 when quoted $275. They didn’t move all my stuff as the truck wasn’t big enough even though I listed all items on quote, and most of my property Moved was damaged. The response is call your insurance provider! Do not use!!

Fern

Fern

Second time just as good as the first!

Had to move a very valuable desk from Mebourne to Sydney - the guys came a day early which was much appreciated and delivered on time and with great care. Their pricing is competitive and customer service excellent - will certainly be using them again. Thanks very much Mary

Daniel H.

Daniel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, challenging move

Ragheed and Arther did a great job with a challenging move. We had a challenging flight of stairs to manoeuvre heavy and bulky items which the guys managed with care and ease. They were very careful to not damage our furniture and had the house cleared in a couple of hours. This was an interstate and a backend move, so mine was scheduled after a few jobs and Ragheed made an effort to keep me updated on when he would be arriving which was greatly appreciated. Very friendly and professional service from them. I would recommend them and hire them again.

Manar K.

Manar K.Sydney, NSW

Best removalists I’ve ever used!

Leon

Leon

Easy hassle free move

Really good experience, efficient, friendly, reliable. They arrived on time, we lived in the apartment and there was a long walking distance from the unit to the truck, but the guys still managed to finish the job on time. I would definitely use Imove again.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

An awesome move!

Karmen and his team were fantastic. They were efficient, timely and courteous. We didn't have a huge move but it was quite complicated and tricky but Karmen and his team were second to none. I would hire them again for sure.

Great job, very careful with furniture , Ragheed and Arther

This was a long distance move and all went well on the day, house had just been painted and the boys were extra careful, nothing damaged, all done in 3 hrs. Would definitely recommend I-move for your next move.

Quick and easy Savio and stewar and Aden

Quick and professional, friendly movers. Help out with moving out did all the work quick as possible. Nothing as hard for them. Constantly communicated letting me know the whole way.

Fantastic experience Savio stewart Aden

The boys at imove we’re absolutely fantastic. They made my moving experience stress free and easy. I would definitely recommend imove. Very efficient and friendly. Great experience. Savio stewart Aden

Best Service Ever by Savio and stewart

The boys were amazing, nothing was to hard for them they went above and beyond to move our apartment from city to the central coast. Constantly making sure we were happy with where they were putting everything. Would definitely recommend and use them in the future

Good service, furniture was intact

Allen W.iMove