iMove

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Doesnt get better than this!!!

I wanted to review Ashok and Sai who moved my home 4/12/19.

Absolutely impressed beyond words. Amazing service. The boys were very professional and friendly. They were efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

They went above and beyond to even help me organise my storage units without being asked. And fixing my lounge leg that was loose! Cant recommend them enough. Thank you Ashok and Sai youre an asset to you company. You made my move easy! 10 plus star service!!!

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Perfect help with packing & moving!

Rageed and Stev were amazing at moving the contents of my house and putting everything into a storage container. They were prompt, efficient and very helpful. They helped box anything required and moved everything with ease!

Amazing Service! (iMove Group))) Highly recommend! With Ragheed&Stev

Great service from 2men Very good . Very efficient. Would use again. Thank you very much Ragheed &Stev&. He helped me disassemble and reassemble my bed. Highly recommended to everyone ((iMove Group ))Removals . Thank youprofessional removalist I highly recommend their services. And my furniture was wrapped and protected and there was no damaged done. Pricing was also very competitive and I will definitely use them on my next move.

Ivan and marsel

The movers were really professional and helpful

Thank you.

Madison B.

Madison B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, efficient and a trustworthy removalist company, all for a decent price!

Moving our belongings state to state was daunting, especially when we would thought it would cost a bomb!

But imove made everything stress free and easy. Nick and Michael were professional and ensured all our belonging were safe and in one peice. They even hooked up our washing machine, and put all of the pieces of our Lounge back together.

We will definitely be recommending them to our friends who will be making the similar move from Sydney to Melbourne.

Thanks again!

Frank and Rony were amazing

Punctual pick up from Brisbane, unload Sydney next morning, Frank and Rony were skilled packers, quick and professional, really nice guys who knew what they were doing. I was exhausted, and worried about fragiles, they were calm and handled everything with care. Good comparable price but what originally sealed the deal for me was the friendly helpful phone girls.

Christine C

Christine CSydney, NSW

Highly recommend this company, the two gentlemen were extremely professional efficient & respectful of our possessions.

We had a 3 bedroom full furnished apartment, about 60km trip, all on time, in 38 degrees and the guys were seem less, couldnt asked for a better service, will be using again

DandN

DandN

Great flexibility and work ethic

Great service - super hot day & awkward location but the guys adapted really well. Even with vehicle troubles, on time & prioritised our job thanks.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Excellent service with a smile

The guys we had move us were great. Very efficient and good at what they did and what was the real icing on the cake was that they did it with a smile, cracked a few jokes and made what is normally a pretty frustrating experience a pleasure. I'd recommend them to every and was put onto them myself through a recommendation.

Allen W.iMove

Thank you for choosing iMove to accommodate with your relocation and we hope you are enjoying your new premises and appreciate your feedback

Excellent job by these removalists; would highly recommend them to anyone

Small move across town, but with some valuable and antique items. The guys took good care of our furniture etc. they were on time and didnt muck around; speedy job.

Sylvia

Sylvia

Best movers in Sydney

We moved a 1 bedroom apartment with less-than-ideal access. Second time using iMove after our last positive experience with them
Savio and his team were fantastic. They let me know when they were close, kept me updated throughout the move, worked efficiently and completed our move in under 2 hours. They followed instructions perfectly and did a final check-up before leaving.
Highly recommend.

Great guys

No time for details as busy unpacking but I could not fault the guys attitude, willingness to help , polite and respectful at all times .. would not move again with them

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Stress free, fast, efficient move perfect guys Ragheed&Stev

fast, efficient move Very professional, liable, punctual, honest, fast, and bring a smile with all of that.
My experience with (( iMove Group )) Removals was better than I expected and the job was done faster than I had forecasted.

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Interstate

We recently moved from Sydney to Maroochy river and Nick and Mick our removalists were wonderful. they are a credit to the company. Nothing was too much trouble and they took their time with the packing and unpacking which resulted in nil damages. I would highly recommend IMove

Extremely happy!

Nick & Michael went above & beyond with our move. Their service & motivation was outstanding! My wife & I are extremely happy with our move from Sydney to Melbourne. Would highly recommend to friends & we will use iMove again for sure

Best Service Out!

I used Imove to move my furniture from Sydney to Brisbane. They were very pleasant to deal with. They were on time, affordable and I would highly recommend them to family and friends. They accommodate to my needs and were extremely efficient! Will be using in the future.
Thanks Imove!!!

Thong Nguyen

Thong NguyenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service Very Friendly & Efficient iMove With Ragheed&Revon

We were absolutely delighted with our recent move with iMove . The pleasant and obliging Crew were amazing, and they moved heavy furniture up steep steps. They worked tirelessly and without complaint on a very warm and humid day. The move was completed by mid afternoon, and our furniture and effects were undamaged.
We have moved with ( iMove Group your move matters Removals))previously, and would have no hesitation in moving with this company again.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Reliable interstate moving

The move was from Southbank in Melbourne to Cammeray in Sydney. Both had a challenging entry / exit and Ragheed and Revon managed the move well. No breakages and all completed in 24 hours. Id in future bubble wrap the tv myself as $50 was charged for this.

Allen W.iMove

Hi Brett, thank you for your feedback very much appreciated. Definetly agree with the bubble wrapping as our guys use thick woolen blankets to wrap your TV and only use bubble wrap upon request.

An excellent experience!

Fanar and Rory were our iMove team.
A 3 bedroom house from Labrador Qld to Albion Park NSW. It went perfectly from start to finish. Polite, fit, strong and courteous young men.
We were very impressed with this team and company and would definitely recommend them.

Katina Smith
Katina Smith

Excellent team, great work, very delicate with the stuff, I recommend it.... thank you Ragheed Stev

Small distance but big move lots of items Ragheed and Stev were fast and quick and took lots of care with our items. I do recommend this quality company ( iMove Group Removals ) for no damages and perfection