Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Ivan and qais

Ivan and co are very professional, quick and obliging. Definitely recommend, trustworthy and reliable. Pick up was at 6am in sydney and dropped off 7am in Melbourne the next day. Great job!

Phil Anderson

Phil AndersonSydney, NSW

Delivered on Commitment and Competitively Priced

Moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to another 2 bedroom apartment.
It was a short move, less than a kilometre, as the crow flies.
The removalists were very punctual and arrived earlier than scheduled. The job took longer than expected due to a second run being required. The 3.5 tonne truck wasn’t quite big enough.

The guys were very good and dealt with all the challenges of moving from apartment to apartment.

I’d happily engage IMove again in the future.

The boys were awesome and took lots of care with our belongings. I would definitely recommend and use I-move again.

We moved from a 4 bedroom house with lots of valuable pieces that were not easy to move. Thank you so much for moving us safely. The guys wrapped our furniture and then used lots of blankets to protect our furniture.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Fantastic job Savio and Aedn

The boys were on time, fast, professional and even helped with a few additional items on the delivery address. Highly recommend them both and would not hesitate to call them back for our future removal work.

Allen W.iMove

Thanks for the feedback Steve really appreciate it- hope you are enjoying your new home

Exceptional

Short distance, Worked tirelessly, we’re very careful, helped with assembling furniture. Very thoughtful and considerate due to having my kids around during the time of moving the furniture. Will be recommending to anyone for future removal projects.

Allen W.iMove

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate this. Thank you for choosing iMove to accommodate with your relocation and we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

Samir moses

Samir mosesSydney, NSW

The best guys ever ,very profisional, savior and his team iedn,and Albert

Every thing was done on time they work really hard and so helpful and professional ,came on time and finished on time nothing was broken and they helped with as ambling and Di's as ambling furniture

Allen W.iMove

Hi Sam, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate this. Thank you for choosing iMove to accommodate with your relocation and we hope you are enjoying your new premises.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

GOOD MOVE

iMove stepped in when my other mover called on the day to say they would not be undertaking my booked-for-3-months Sydney to Melbourne relocation. I called iMove at 11am. By 2pm they had a truck and two guys on site and completed the pickup for next day delivery. The price was fair given the short notice and the moving guys did a good job: quick, careful and effective. I would use iMove again and am very grateful for their help in a tricky situation. Unlike the other moving company, they were friendly, easy to deal with and communication was good

Ragheed and his team were very quick and efficient - great job!
The team moved our 3 bedroom house full of stuff on a Sunday. They were efficient and hard working. Nothing was too hard. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to move.

Awesome job, went very smoothly! Thanks Ragheed and team!
3 bedroom unit move, over a short distance. Went a bit longer than expected but we had to park further away. The boys did great working quickly to adapt to the longer distance and we all helped to make it go faster. They handled all the large heavy objects excellently. Thanks guys! Would recommend :)

Excellent service for difficult move - Ragheed + team

Moved one bedroom house with difficult access. Hard working and very speedy, was very satisfied with the team's efforts. Made my life very easy and would to recommend to anyone. Friendly guys and made the move fun with a smile.

Exceptional service

My husband and I were very pleased by the service and overall execution and process of our move. Exceptional customer service and speedy move by the team and the workers this weekend.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSydney, NSW

Wonderful Experience!

Really happy with my move!! Everything from the booking process to moving day was easy and efficient! Professional and careful, they made moving my apartment 40minutes across town an ease.

Remo

RemoSydney, NSW

Stellar Service from Ragheed and Team

Would definitely recommend them again, great attitude from the team for a very long job with flights of stairs. Asking them to relocate items after initial placement. Smiles and friendly service despite a long day for the team. Highly recommend this team and company!!!

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

Excellent jobs nice guys and very effective Ragheed with other two men are excellent

Arriving on time, and very friendly people, no any damage, and super fast. Lift the heavy goods very carefully. We will use them again for next move. Highly recommend for iMove.five stars.

Silvana

SilvanaSydney, NSW

Ivan and noor

Today we had the most stressful move, but with Ivan & Noor the whole move was made so much better!
Nothing was too hard for them and they accommodated my request to make sure the move was as smooth as possible!
They worked extremely efficiently and made sure that we really got our moneys worth!
Also their workmanship was impeccable and we did not have one item damaged!

I would highly recommend them both!!

Allen W.iMove

Thank you for choosing iMove Group to relocate you with your move, we appreciate your feedback and hope you are enjoying your new premises.

Su G.Sydney, NSW

Not Professional and Unreliable. Avoid at all costs!

Ange Parker

Ange ParkerSydney, NSW

Considerable damage, late, unapologetic

Leon

LeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ivan and noor

A big move, 4 bedroom house from ACT to Qld. Pick up and delivery were on time. Movers were very efficient, friendly and helpful. A good job.1 1 1 2 1 1

Melanie Steer

Melanie SteerSydney, NSW

Excellent service, friendly and professional team, Ragheed&Stev

Long distance relocation, Arrived on time, very professional job, no damage, took directions well, moved very heavy furniture up stairs apartment, highly recommend IMove Group...Your move matters. Thank you so much for stress free move.

Fantastic service from these guys Ragheed Steve Lother

The boys did a fantastic job ,they lifted lots of heavy things , no damage , great service I highly recommend imove To anyone looking to relocate, trustworthy friendly always smiling nothing was a problem for these guys

tom ralph

Thanks for the reply , everything is good here , it looks like my office will need to relocate so i will contact you soon about another job , cheers Tom