2.5

Markus M.

Markus M.

Billy 5 STAR at Insport store Cannonvale

A female named Billy at Cannonvale insport store was fantastic with customer service. I brought an item and she helped me amazingly. When you and your partner are sick with cancer this is exactly what we need more of. A person that helps you so amazingly when you walk into the store. We hear about the bad things and not enough about the good things

Store LocationCannonvale
Tricia

TriciaHunter Region, NSW

Amazing customer service

Recently visited the East Maitland store, and the staff were amazing. After purchasing the wrong size shoes for my daughter I went to return them in hopes that they could get them shipped from another store. The girl rang around and was willing to get them shipped from the Tuggerah store. I decided to drive down instead. The manager there was also lovely. Must say I was worried after reading bad reviews, but I cannot fault either store. Perfect customer service

Store LocationEast Maitland and Tuggerah
Roslyn. S

Roslyn. SSydney, NSW

I have been shopping in store for years and now I am equally as impressed with In Sport's online service. My order arrived really quickly after placing it. Thank you!

Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Online and In-store are FANTASTIC!

In sport service was amazing, and the clothes fitted like a glove! I bought the nike pro pants and shorts and the fabric is so comfortable and fitted perfectly. I also bought a nike jumper which is really warm and cozy for those cold winter days :)

Best Online Experience I've had!

The experience I've had with the Insport Online store has been excellent, my items are always posted within 24 hrs of purchase and the customer support team is friendly and helpful! My purchases always arrive in good condition and the returns system is so easy to use. Will continue to use Insport's online store and highly recommend!

Sarah G.

Sarah G.Victoria

Great service and price

I purchased some Nike Excee shoes online for my husband as a birthday gift. I had never bought anything from this company before and decided to because In sport had the best price when searching the net. I purchased the shoes then googled the reviews and was pretty worried after reading all the bad ones.
The shoes however were dispatched the day of purchase and received within 3 days. Opened the box and all looks great, would definitely purchase from this company again.

Xcellent

Bit unsure Re previous reviews but ordered the shoes that I wanted. Best price on the net and delivered within two days. Going to order some for my wife now.

Trust the reviews. Would not recommend

WARNING WARNING would never purchase here again buyer beware

Placed and online order
Have waited 2 weeks for it.

Only half my order arrived.
Multiple emails have been sent over numerous days and still no contact?

It's a form of stealing to take money and not deliver the goods

Find out how In Sport compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Extremely rude and disrespectful staff and hopeless online support

Went into the Bankstown store and witnessed extremely derogatory and disrespectful behaviour between the manager and another worker which I also experienced. They have no number for head office which is absolutely ridiculous so proceeded to complain online and they were hopeless and very rude, they also rejected my complaint by indirectly claiming I was lying. What an absolute joke!!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Store LocationBankstown
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Rude customer service

Went to the bankstown store, I bought an item and after leaving the store, I realise the size was large but I was sure the lady said it was a medium. So I came back to the store and went to exchange the item for something else as refunds weren't allowed. When I was about to exchange, the lady rudely exclaimed I can't just return something as soon as I bought it. She kept repeating the same thing in front of everyone else, it was almost as if she was screaming it, trying to embarrass me. Other customers were staring and she wouldn't stop even when the situation wasn't my fault and I was about to leave. It was disrespectful and I wouldn't want to shop there anymore.

Store LocationBankstown
Lynn

LynnGold Coast

Can't complain.

Tania

Tania

Do not buy from them

Legit if u want to buy clothes from anywhere don’t bother checking the site I ordered a hoodie and they replied back sending so many fraud verification then I replied yes and they send another further verification saying they want my credit card photo and my id so I sent them both the next morning my order is again cancelled because they thought it was fraud for some reason and they said they have but they didn’t even refund me.TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME. I didn’t even want to give it one star

Second time no product received after paying online

I have ordered twice from in sport online and both times only half my order has turned up and to try and track down where the rest of my order is a nightmare. There is no number to call only email which they don’t respond to and when I call our local store they can’t call them either only email in which they tell me it is quicker for me to do it. Seriously what type of company does orders online without even a contact to query when they get it wrong which for me has been very order. Very disappointing, your online order system has to change Insport as the current system is clearly not working.

Riss

RissSydney, NSW

Ripped me off and won’t fix it

Went into Bankstown, saw some Nike reacts for sale (clearance I’m pretty sure) and the tag underneath said $60, went to the counter to purchase all good and well until they charged me $80 which I just assumed the shoe was in the wrong spot. Then I got home and what do I see in the shoe on the tag? $60! So I went back in the next morning and they refused to even return the $20 back to me or refund of any kind. Store policy is ridiculous won’t be shopping there again.

Store LocationBankstown Centro

Best Store!

I went i to the Liverpool store to find my daughter some school shoes and a very pretty young lady served me. She was very helpful! I got my daughter some school shoes and even a pair of runners. My daughter is so happy with them, and I am very impressed with her service! Will be back!!!

George

GeorgeSydney

Faulty item refused to refund

Faulty item was returned on the second day and refused to refund it.
They need to send it to the supplier for examination before deciding to act on it.
This is an illegal act and didn't comply with the Australian Consumer Law.
They are operating illegally and selling faulty items.

Returns policy is a joke

Purchased some shoes and they barely lasted 4 weeks without starting to break. As I purchased them online I emailed them regarding the issues and asked if they could send a replacement pair as they were obviously faulty. They told me I had to send the shoes back so they could review them and then they might give me a refund. I posted the shoes back and they sat at the post office waiting for them to collect for almost two days. I am still waiting for them to review the shoes and give me my refund. What a joke!

Purchased wrong size shoe

Purchased wrong size shoe for son.
Next day went to return shoe staff told me only.
Exchange as they didn't have his size couldn't get a refund only a exchange was told only online has that option which to me sounds silly as it will cost them more to send it back.
Never again.

Terrible shoes

I brought some shoes n school bags and 3 weeks later 1 pair of shoes are falling apart, I've tried ringing Penrith store where i brought them from but can't get through tried ringing head office they don't like answering there phone so they have left me no choice but to leave them a poor review. Not a happy customer. Do not recommend buying shoes from them.