5InfaSecure Versatile Folding New

Ease of Height Adjustment

josh90
josh90Sydney, NSW10 posts

Excellent choice

Excellent choice for the money.It is booster seat, so it gives you only basic protection, which is more than enough for me.My Volvo will do the rest of the job in case of the accident.Padding could be a little thicker, but again for short distances is ok... Show details
KANAV M.
KANAV M.Sydney, NSW7 posts
  Fair Incentive Versatile Folding New

Cheap product

I bought this product from Kmart coz it was cheapest option available as in baby seats for car. I bought it for my sister's kid and they were just visiting Australia for a couple of weeks.
Moving forward with the review.
Quality and build of the product is very cheap and does not justifies it's price of $50 at all. Show details
Matek
MatekSydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified Versatile Folding New

Perfect for my 5yr old

This booster seat is an awesome choice, it is very affordable, and easy to setup and use and folds away for easy storage. I am very pleased with this purchase. Show reply
Beth
Beth8 posts
  Versatile Folding New

Bit flimsy but better than nothing

Very easy to install and remove just place booster seat upright folded out place on seat place child onto booster seat and use seat belt to secure child into seat.

No anchor no belt very easy to fold down and to clean.

Just feels not a safe as I would have hoped

Stellar
Stellar5 posts
  Versatile Folding New

Simple and does what it’s supposed to

I like this booster as it’s light weight, simple to fold up and to store when not in use and also simple to install back on the car seat when needed. We have 2 of them and the Kids love the cover colours (bright red and bright yellow) which although show dirt easily, are easily removed for washing.

Nalb
NalbSydney, NSW15 posts

Very convenient

I bought this car seat as a spare one for my husband's car,it's serves the porpose very well, as it's light, foldable, and does not take a large space. And the characters patterns were pleasant for my child, my only concern was the safety issues, but I was assured that it complies with Australian standards.

I am happy with my purchase!

Victoria23
Victoria235 posts

It's OK

It's OK for short trips or a spare seat but wouldn't use it all the time. Folds up which is great not having a anchor point is not that great. You get what you pay for so can't expect much from this seat. Wouldn't buy another one but good as a spare

LizzyM
LizzyMAU19 posts

Does the job

I thought I'd change over the baby seats in my new car to this fold-away type. As a grandmother, I don't have the children in the car every day. They are very easy to use and also very easy to remove. They do the required job well, however, they do allow the children a lot of extra movement and so I feel it is just as well that I do not have the children in them all the time. My grandchildren are 6 & 4. The seats are for 4 - 8 years. Personally, I think 4 is too young.