Excellent stroller!

We have loved outbreaks Arlo. It’s taken my son from a few months old up to just over 3 years old. We’ve had no issues at all. I love that it’s grown with my son. I love that I could have him face me or face out. I also loved that I could fold it all up one handed, which was very handy having 3 kids to watch whilst getting the pram in and out of the car. I love that the liner and good can be changed. It’s easy to steer. I’ve had other prams from other big companies and their products and customer service were appalling. Infasecure have been great! We had a small issue when I first took it out of the box, and infasecure were extremely helpful and patient with me, especially considering the issue was my fault for not reading the instructions and i didn’t clip it in properly (oops)
All in all, I really did love this pram and sad my son hasn’t outgrown it now.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jess, Thanks for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear that you've loved your Arlo Stroller. We love how versatile it is too!

Saftey hazzard

Pram not even one month old and the pram bends and bows when pushing it over uneven ground or over gutters the pram connections r very flemsy and loss blots arents tight the pram bows and has to much movement in the handel to me if this blots cones lose the pram will fall apart and the child will be killed

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Dani P, Please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 92 4632 and they will be able to assist you further. Thank you!Thank u but already have had my pram sent to u and it was sent back said no issue it went to u with one issue but was returned with major issues like the break pin stickes so it is now a major saftey hazzard

Wheels just snap out of nowhere

I was loving this pram but now can't believe the other day while pushing my baby along out of nowhere for no reason one of the front wheels just randomly snapped right off! I am absolutely mortified how this could happen when this is the most expensive pram I have ever owned and have never seen something like this happen, and now on here I read it happens alot!? So now how does this get rectified? I paid alot of money for this pram and now I can't even use it??

Purchased in January 2018.

Great size

I bought this pram as our old pram had issues with the steering and I found this one a lot better. Although the more weight you have the harder to steer now and not as smoothe as other peaks that I have tried. Good size though and great range of colours

Purchased in July 2018.

Hi Larissa, Thanks for leaving a review! We’re so happy that you’re loving the Arlo Stroller. If you need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1300 92 4632. Thanks!

Great compact pram

I loved this pram I wish I could turn it into a tandem pram so I didn't need to buy a new one. It's quite compact and folds up very small for the car. It's light and easy to maneuver. I love the large bassinet that turns into the seat and the bright changeable colours you can get for the accents. I also prefer the handbrake over a footbrake. I think this pram is great for the price you pay and works well with the Alright travel system capsule we also use.

Purchased in July 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $600.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Ahhbily! Thanks for leaving a review! We're so glad to hear that you love your Arlo stroller and infant carrier!

Dangerous

This stroller is by far the worst. The amount of times I nearly snapped the wheels going up and down pram ramps and nearly falling onto the road. One time I was walking home after picking my daughter up from school and whilst pushing the stroller down the pram ramp and onto the road it caught. I nearly fell over the stroller with my newborn inside, almost took out my daughter and fell onto a busy road. Why? The wheels locked up. How is this an issue with this pram in this day and age? Aren't there safety requirements?
A couple months later I was in another suburb when I crossed the road at a set of lights and both of the front wheels snapped off going up a pram ramp. What is going on? It's a pram ramp, how can this happen and why should it happen. I had to travel an hour home on public transport with a two wheeled stroller plus I had to walk. Absolutely disgusting arlo. Keep it up and a child is going to get hurt. Shocking.

Purchased in December 2018.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jorden, Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear about your experience with the Arlo Stroller. Please feel free to give our customer care team a call on 1300 92 4632 to discuss further. Thank you!

Crap !!!

Yea no not happy at all. I got this pram second hand jn perfect condition as the lady said she practically never used it ! Since owning it for only a couple months we realised how hard it is to steer .. if the wheels are turned and try to steer the pram to go forward or move out of someones way the wheels dont correct themselves so they get stuck all the time ! I have not only ourselves but other people getting frustrated at us because of this pram and nearly pushes over front ways trying to go up into footpaths or driveways ! The wheels now gotten to the point its friggen snapped ! Worst pram iv owned .

Does the job

Firstly I would say you get what you pay for. Its a midway priced pram and it did a good job. We chose this because we needed a smaller pram for my car and I didn't want to buy so many parts to a travel system. I love how it opens to a flat bassinet but can be easily adjusted to an upright position that is forward or rear facing. We also got the capsule, which was easy to put on and take off once you've got the hang of it. Its not the best for cornering in small spaces but it has never toppled over like more manoeuvrable 3 wheelers can easily do. The hand brake is way more convenient then a foot brake but gets stuck at times. My tall 2 year old still fits in it well he uses the frame as a foot rest. I'm happy to continue with this pram for baby number 2.

Hi Caz! Thanks for leaving such a detailed review! We’re so happy to hear that you’re happy with the Arlo Stroller. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Handy stroller

I purchased this stroller when pregnant after seeing pictures of it and falling in love with the look of it. It’s a very attractive pram, the interchangeable coloured hoods are bright and eye catching. I didn’t find it the easiest pram to manoeuvre in tight spaces, I now use a much bigger double pram and it actually turns and steers better. Folding and unfolding is easy once you get the hang of it. I used the pram a lot with the Arlo capsule. I found once my toddler was 1.5 years old she barely fit in it, and she’s only average size so I definitely would not recommend it for older kids.

Hi Kezry! Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you liked the Arlo Stroller and capsule. If you need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Thanks!

Easily one of the worst proms on the market

This pram is extreamly poor quality and the company is a joke to deal with.
After only a few weeks of using this pram one side of the handles started to collapse regularly when sent back under warranty infasecure said that it is perfect working order. It was not fixed and continued to happen, the pram was then returned back under manufactures warranty and again infasecure said it was in perfect working order. The handle bar continues to collapse and now the brake is getting jammed up and it hasn’t even been used for 3 months.

The pram is not only poor quality it is a mission to steer, impossible to steer with one hand and going down gutters be careful not to tumble forward as the front wheels completely jam.
Every time I went out for a walk it was an exhausting experience.

The main reason we purchased the pram was for the easy fold then realized that in this day and age all prams are easy to fold. The bassinet/seat is awkward shape to put on the boot and the frame is chunkier then expected.

We purchased the capsual too and now that we have to buy a new pram the capsual is useless as a travel sysstem as it is not compatible with any other prams.

The whole system is a big waste of money!

Poor quality for pricey pram

Not even 2 weeks after purchase that the insert in cover snapped. Repaired it myself as only to snap in other spot a week later so poor quality. 3 months later I noticed the handle bar was crooked. Now taking back to get repaired or hopefully replaced. Wouldn't purchase this brand again

i love this pram

This pram is very easy to get in and out of the car since I'm always on the move, it also is very spacious and comfortable. The best thing about it is you can use as two in one! a car seat and and a pram i would reccommend this to anyone, as they wouldn't be disappointed. i haven't had any problems with it. i love it. worth the money spent on it.

Do not buy this pram.

I regret buying this pram. The brake doesn’t release properly causing the wheels lock up. This has caught me a few times at the top of the escalators at the shops. When the brake does finally release the wheels make a loud clicking sound as I push it. Hard to manoeuvre. Does not fold up or down easy. The seat has become jammed twice now, and as it doesn’t fit in my car fully assembled I have had to catch a maxi taxi home with it twice. So many faults with this pram I ended up buying a $20 dollar one from big W and have had no problems! Baby Bounce at Capalaba (now closed down) refused to refund or let me swap so am now stuck with it and can not sell it as it is unsafe. Writing this from the park (waiting for a maxi taxi) as seat has jammed again.

Bad! Don't buy!

I found it very hard and heavy to steer.
The brake is terrible to put on n off. Very flimsy.
Can't fold the base with one hand since its kinda heavy for me.
The hood doesn't cover enough.
The good thing about it is it can change from bassinet to stroller mode.

So light and easy

Very easy to use ,lightweight design and great quality ,i love how you can mix and match hood and pram inserts and the fitted rain cover is great ..and the best feature is that the Arlo goes from a newborn bassinet and converts to stroller with multiple lay back positions and is also forward and rearward facing . I am a mum of 5 and i have had countless numbers of prams ans strollers and this is by far the best and its bright colours are eye catching ,its also very nice to push .ohh and the solid tyres are a bonus ! No more flat pram tyres ..love it !

Not great for fitting in a small car.

When used with the Capsule attached I love this pram. It was so easy to steer and was compact. When my son out grew the capsule and we used the stroller attachment I was slightly disappointed. The buckles are tricky to clip together and only the base folds up. It's two separate pieces with the actual seat not folding. It takes up so much room in the car and is a nuciense to unclip every time. The plus side is its various seating positions which include a bassinet, great for sleeping when out.

Awesome at the start then a few hiccups but now amazing again

At first having a newborn it was so simple to keep her in her capsule and transfer her straight from the car onto the pram with the adapter. Found as soon as we started using the bassinet attachment the stroller was horrendous to maneuver that I ended up buying a pram from Kmart!!! The company so far have been great to deal with, they asked for me to send the bottom part (wheels) to them and even sent me a box which saved me the hassle! Well my new wheels came and WOW what a difference, Iv fallen in love with my pram again! I actually want to go on walks now and am so happy Infasecure were so amazing to deal with it was stress free and hassle free and can't fault the pram now!

Awsome Stroller

Bought it from Baby Bounce while I was searching for a stroller. This stroller has a main basin where it could be used for infants and once the baby is grown the same basin carrier can be adjusted to support the baby. moreover, if you have an insecure baby carrier, that one can be mounted onto the stroller straight way by just adding a couple of connectors to the stroller. I found this very helpful as you can remove the baby carrier from the car and mount it onto the stroller where you don't have to remove the baby from the seat or carrier. its a well worth of an investment.

Not the smallest but definitely the roomiest

look i know everybody wants the smallest pram in the world to save space but were not the ones sitting in them for hours that's why i went with this over a few other brands the main features is completely flat to sitting up with feet support and convenient brake lever right near the handlebar grip so no bending down nice sturdy build and waterproof shade and face both ways what else could you want seriously .

DO NOT BUY!

Hands down worst pram I've ever used.

Two major issues:
First being fault brake, a pain to put on and an even bigger pain to get off. Quite often it would get stuck causing a major headache to try correctly release it! Also noticed a clicking noise I believe was related to the brake.

Secondly and most importantly, the wheels. Unless you're planning on ONLY pushing this pram on polished concrete and completely straight - DO NOT BUY!! Today, whilst out and about with my 11 month old in this pram a rock no bigger than a 50c caused the front wheel to completely snap off. This was not the first VERY DANGEROUS event we've had with this pram. We've gotten caught at the bottom of travelators, gutters, steps, rocks, sticks, small cracks on pavement.. etc..

I will after this review be heading over to infant secure to give them a good piece of my mind. An absolute piece of rubbish!