Infasecure Arlo Stroller

Infasecure Arlo Stroller

Excellent stroller!

Hi Jess,
Thanks for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear that you've loved your Arlo Stroller. We love how versatile it is too!

Dani P.South East Queensland, QLD

Saftey hazzard

Pram not even one month old and the pram bends and bows when pushing it over uneven ground or over gutters the pram connections r very flemsy and loss blots arents tight the pram bows and has to much movement in the handel to me if this blots cones lose the pram will fall apart and the child will be killed

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Dani P,
Please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 92 4632 and they will be able to assist you further.
Thank you!

Dani P.

Thank u but already have had my pram sent to u and it was sent back said no issue it went to u with one issue but was returned with major issues like the break pin stickes so it is now a major saftey hazzard

Disappointed

DisappointedPeel, WA

Wheels just snap out of nowhere

I was loving this pram but now can't believe the other day while pushing my baby along out of nowhere for no reason one of the front wheels just randomly snapped right off! I am absolutely mortified how this could happen when this is the most expensive pram I have ever owned and have never seen something like this happen, and now on here I read it happens alot!? So now how does this get rectified? I paid alot of money for this pram and now I can't even use it??

Purchased in January 2018.

Larissa

LarissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great size

I bought this pram as our old pram had issues with the steering and I found this one a lot better. Although the more weight you have the harder to steer now and not as smoothe as other peaks that I have tried. Good size though and great range of colours

Purchased in July 2018.

Ahhbily

AhhbilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great compact pram

I loved this pram I wish I could turn it into a tandem pram so I didn't need to buy a new one. It's quite compact and folds up very small for the car. It's light and easy to maneuver. I love the large bassinet that turns into the seat and the bright changeable colours you can get for the accents. I also prefer the handbrake over a footbrake. I think this pram is great for the price you pay and works well with the Alright travel system capsule we also use.

Purchased in July 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $600.00.

Hi Ahhbily!
Thanks for leaving a review! We're so glad to hear that you love your Arlo stroller and infant carrier!

Dangerous

Purchased in December 2018.

Crap !!!

Yea no not happy at all. I got this pram second hand jn perfect condition as the lady said she practically never used it ! Since owning it for only a couple months we realised how hard it is to steer .. if the wheels are turned and try to steer the pram to go forward or move out of someones way the wheels dont correct themselves so they get stuck all the time ! I have not only ourselves but other people getting frustrated at us because of this pram and nearly pushes over front ways trying to go up into footpaths or driveways ! The wheels now gotten to the point its friggen snapped ! Worst pram iv owned .

Does the job

Hi Caz!
Thanks for leaving such a detailed review! We’re so happy to hear that you’re happy with the Arlo Stroller.
If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

kezry

kezry

Handy stroller

I purchased this stroller when pregnant after seeing pictures of it and falling in love with the look of it. It’s a very attractive pram, the interchangeable coloured hoods are bright and eye catching. I didn’t find it the easiest pram to manoeuvre in tight spaces, I now use a much bigger double pram and it actually turns and steers better. Folding and unfolding is easy once you get the hang of it. I used the pram a lot with the Arlo capsule. I found once my toddler was 1.5 years old she barely fit in it, and she’s only average size so I definitely would not recommend it for older kids.

Hi Kezry!
Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you liked the Arlo Stroller and capsule. If you need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks!

AngelJ

AngelJAU

Easily one of the worst proms on the market

LJGRouse Hill

Poor quality for pricey pram

Not even 2 weeks after purchase that the insert in cover snapped. Repaired it myself as only to snap in other spot a week later so poor quality. 3 months later I noticed the handle bar was crooked. Now taking back to get repaired or hopefully replaced. Wouldn't purchase this brand again

crysssttt

cryssstttmoruya

i love this pram

This pram is very easy to get in and out of the car since I'm always on the move, it also is very spacious and comfortable. The best thing about it is you can use as two in one! a car seat and and a pram i would reccommend this to anyone, as they wouldn't be disappointed. i haven't had any problems with it. i love it. worth the money spent on it.

Jules

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy this pram.

Bad! Don't buy!

I found it very hard and heavy to steer.
The brake is terrible to put on n off. Very flimsy.
Can't fold the base with one hand since its kinda heavy for me.
The hood doesn't cover enough.
The good thing about it is it can change from bassinet to stroller mode.

Jules W

Jules WAdelaide

So light and easy

Very easy to use ,lightweight design and great quality ,i love how you can mix and match hood and pram inserts and the fitted rain cover is great ..and the best feature is that the Arlo goes from a newborn bassinet and converts to stroller with multiple lay back positions and is also forward and rearward facing . I am a mum of 5 and i have had countless numbers of prams ans strollers and this is by far the best and its bright colours are eye catching ,its also very nice to push .ohh and the solid tyres are a bonus ! No more flat pram tyres ..love it !

Bridget BHobart

Not great for fitting in a small car.

When used with the Capsule attached I love this pram. It was so easy to steer and was compact. When my son out grew the capsule and we used the stroller attachment I was slightly disappointed. The buckles are tricky to clip together and only the base folds up. It's two separate pieces with the actual seat not folding. It takes up so much room in the car and is a nuciense to unclip every time. The plus side is its various seating positions which include a bassinet, great for sleeping when out.

Cait C

Cait CSouth West, WA

Awesome at the start then a few hiccups but now amazing again

At first having a newborn it was so simple to keep her in her capsule and transfer her straight from the car onto the pram with the adapter. Found as soon as we started using the bassinet attachment the stroller was horrendous to maneuver that I ended up buying a pram from Kmart!!! The company so far have been great to deal with, they asked for me to send the bottom part (wheels) to them and even sent me a box which saved me the hassle! Well my new wheels came and WOW what a difference, Iv fallen in love with my pram again! I actually want to go on walks now and am so happy Infasecure were so amazing to deal with it was stress free and hassle free and can't fault the pram now!

Sumeda

SumedaSydney

Awsome Stroller

Bought it from Baby Bounce while I was searching for a stroller. This stroller has a main basin where it could be used for infants and once the baby is grown the same basin carrier can be adjusted to support the baby. moreover, if you have an insecure baby carrier, that one can be mounted onto the stroller straight way by just adding a couple of connectors to the stroller. I found this very helpful as you can remove the baby carrier from the car and mount it onto the stroller where you don't have to remove the baby from the seat or carrier. its a well worth of an investment.

ABUKEE

ABUKEESydney

Not the smallest but definitely the roomiest

look i know everybody wants the smallest pram in the world to save space but were not the ones sitting in them for hours that's why i went with this over a few other brands the main features is completely flat to sitting up with feet support and convenient brake lever right near the handlebar grip so no bending down nice sturdy build and waterproof shade and face both ways what else could you want seriously .

Maleo.

Maleo.Tamworth

DO NOT BUY!

AngelJ

AngelJasked

Hi,
I have issues with my Arlo pram, and I notice other people have had the same issues.
I bought it from baby bounce which has now gone into administration and I want to know if anyone received a refund directly from infasecure?
They are currently in the process of ‘fixing’ the issue but I don’t have much faith in the pram after reading reviews.

LJG

We got repaired through retailer. I would check au consumer law. Pretty sure manufacturer would be liable in this case. Retailer would have put repairs through them anyway.

Tami

Tamiasked

Will the Arlo aqua hood & insert fit onto the Arlo vogue?

Hi Tami,
Sorry I'm unsure if it will fit. The frame itself look pretty much the same. I'd be surprised if it didn't fit. Maybe call a stockist to get their opinion.

Kim.B

Kim.Basked

Could someone please explain how i change the infasecure arlo pram from bassinet setting to seat setting? Thanks

Helen
Helen

It's so simple, literally takes 5 seconds. I change between the two multiple times a day depending on whether my 6month old is tired or wide awake. There are two straps that go underneath the pram seat, one at the top and one at the bottom. Unclip the straps and the seat drops down flat and becomes the bassinet. Reach underneath and clip them together again and it pulls the base of the bassinet back up into the seat. Really simple, very clever.

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives