Infinite Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (30)
  • Purchase Price$6,485.08

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Installation of new 5KW Solar Panel system by Infinite Energy

I would highly recommend this company, Jason our Energy Consultant and the staff from the company were very professional and helpful with any questions I had. The contractor who installed the panels was on time and did an excellent job.

Trustworthiness

This is perfekt

We are very happy with the service. Very polite people and helpful. Setting everything up for us. We can only recommend the company. We dealed with Rory. Rory was calm and patient with us. Ron and Branden where working in as a team very quick and quite and very helpful installing wifi and mobile. Thanks

JoePerth, WA

Disappointing

• +2Thumbnail

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

You must get a quote from Infinite Energy!

Merv

MervWheatbelt, WA

Satisfied

From the moment I received the first phone call from Rory OBrien (Infinite Energy), one of three quotes from companies suggested by Solar Quotes, I have not regretted going with Infinite Energy on my solar journey. Nothing has been too hard for Rory, even with putting up with my change of mind and barrage of phone calls. His knowledge and suggestions on Panels and Inverters was excellent, leading me to my current selection. Though not the cheapest, I am more than satisfied with what we purchased and installed and as the old saying goes you "get what you pay for". Finally I must mention the installation crew of Matt and his father who did a first class installation job and who I would strongly recommend.

Peter

Peter

Excellent!

Chris gave clear and understandable advice without any gloss or sales hype. And the install team lead by Hero were sensational - fast, efficient, tidy with great attention to detail.

Ben S

Ben S

Pushy Salesman

Salesman was pushy and unhelpful. Talked down every other company and manufacturer that he didn't like, was really pushy, would not recommend.

ElmaschoPerth, WA

I feel I made the right choice for supply and installation of a Solar PV System with Infinite Energy

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Excellent service throughout

We had 20 panels and a Solar Edge inverter installed on 9 September 2020. Great system, and love the ability to monitor online. From when we first received a quote from Chris, who actually came to our house, to when we made the final payment for the system, the service we received was consistently friendly and professional. The men who installed all the gear were first-class operators, taking out our old system and putting in the new – so much of it jolly hard work – with a minimum of fuss and being really careful with everything they did. Even office staff when making the payments were lovely people who all did their jobs well. Thank you!

APWBPerth, WA

Dishonest

I was impressed with Infinite Energy and their sales pitch and willingly signed up for a system having agreed on various "bonuses and extra's". These were all removed once the deposit was paid, despite getting an email from Infinite confirming the "package". My advice is to avoid Infinite Energy. I have since managed to get the same system including the "extra's" for circa $1000 less. In an already crowded space, dishonest and deceitful behavior is unacceptable and completely avoidable by not engaging Infinite Energy.

Cliff & Gay

Cliff & GayPerth, WA

Want Solar - Go with "Infinite Energy"

We've been with Infinite Energy (Louis Stone) for 10 years when our 1st system was installed - Never a problem!
We decided to update and once again a fantastic service!
Louis Stone again!- Recommended System / Quotation / Questions resolved and when installed a great group of men who could not have been more courteous and clean at all times
If you want the best then go with Infinite Energy

Adam D.

Adam D.Perth, WA

"State of the Art" Solar System!

Infinite Energy Service = 5 Stars.
Brilliant to deal with from the first consultation to the finalized install. I highly recommend them and have already passed on details to friends! Thanks Mark, I'll call you when we need a battery wall!

Trigg Island Residential Solar Farm

KimPerth, WA

Great Solar System

We are so pleased that we decided to choose Infinite Energy. We had a great range of products to choose from and were able to find a solar system that was perfect for us. From the first contact with the consultant through to the installation, the company was great to deal with. Highly recommend them.

Denis

DenisPerth, WA

Tesla Solar Battery......Yah!!

I usually don’t condone advertising though Review posts but this company, Infinite Energy, must be given credit were credit is due. They installed a Tesla Battery at my premises with efficiency and accuracy in a few hours. I must whole heartily recommend Infinite Energy as a company that you can rely on. Give Them a go as I am sure you will be satisfied. Many thanks to Rory, Steve and the team for your appreciated service.

Great Communication, Great Product and design , Great Deal and installation.....Many thanks Infinite Energy

They have my three votes in the Sandover Medal....

Bloody Marvellous.....

Ali ehdeyhed

Ali ehdeyhedPerth, WA

This is perfect,

Infinite Energy completed the solar installation in a highly professional, timely and cost effective manners. The consultant, Justin Paul, explained to me everything without any pressure prior to signing the contract. The installation team arrived on time and completed the installation in a tidy and professional manner

john1723

john1723Perth, WA

Excellent Service

I used Infinite Energy for my initial Solar installation in 2013 and was impressed with their professionalism. I have recommended them to friends and family since that time and recently engaged them to add a Tesla Powerwall battery to our system. Once again they impressed me with the quality of their work and have no hesitation recommending them for any renewable energy systems.

Infinite Energy Solar install

Infinite Energy - well explained, all questions clarified; clean install; system consistently reaching expected output. Responsive interaction from company representatives leave me confident of ongoing support, which is paramount considering this is a replacement for a non functioning 1st generation system from a no longer existing company. Infinite Energy’s removal and install excellently done.
Thank you.

Good System!

B__W_N

B__W_N

solar install

Infinite have been very easy to deal with and did a good job of the install. No issues.
the system has a desktop (PC) software link so you can check how the system is working whenever you like.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Top shelf

I did some research and then checked around with friends. All recommended the company. Infinite were upfront about the cost (not cheap) but you get what you pay for. Quality panels with full 25yr warranty & top shelf inverter with 12 yr warranty. Good installers on the day as well. Top all round service - highly recommended.