4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (21)
  • Purchase PriceA$6,997.29 (7)
Cliff & Gay

Cliff & GayPerth, WA

Want Solar - Go with "Infinite Energy"

We've been with Infinite Energy (Louis Stone) for 10 years when our 1st system was installed - Never a problem!
We decided to update and once again a fantastic service!
Louis Stone again!- Recommended System / Quotation / Questions resolved and when installed a great group of men who could not have been more courteous and clean at all times
If you want the best then go with Infinite Energy

Adam D.

Adam D.Perth, WA

"State of the Art" Solar System!

Infinite Energy Service = 5 Stars.
Brilliant to deal with from the first consultation to the finalized install. I highly recommend them and have already passed on details to friends! Thanks Mark, I'll call you when we need a battery wall!

Trigg Island Residential Solar Farm

Panel Purchased SunPower Maxeon
System Size5.2 KW

KimPerth, WA

Great Solar System

We are so pleased that we decided to choose Infinite Energy. We had a great range of products to choose from and were able to find a solar system that was perfect for us. From the first contact with the consultant through to the installation, the company was great to deal with. Highly recommend them.

Panel Purchased Sunpower BLK 325W Mono Panels
Purchase PriceA$7,875.00

Denis

DenisPerth, WA

Tesla Solar Battery......Yah!!

I usually don’t condone advertising though Review posts but this company, Infinite Energy, must be given credit were credit is due. They installed a Tesla Battery at my premises with efficiency and accuracy in a few hours. I must whole heartily recommend Infinite Energy as a company that you can rely on. Give Them a go as I am sure you will be satisfied. Many thanks to Rory, Steve and the team for your appreciated service.

Great Communication, Great Product and design , Great Deal and installation.....Many thanks Infinite Energy

They have my three votes in the Sandover Medal....

Bloody Marvellous.....

This is perfect,

Infinite Energy completed the solar installation in a highly professional, timely and cost effective manners. The consultant, Justin Paul, explained to me everything without any pressure prior to signing the contract. The installation team arrived on time and completed the installation in a tidy and professional manner

Panel Purchased Fronius Symo inverter - Canadian solar Cs3l
john1723

john1723Perth, WA

Excellent Service

I used Infinite Energy for my initial Solar installation in 2013 and was impressed with their professionalism. I have recommended them to friends and family since that time and recently engaged them to add a Tesla Powerwall battery to our system. Once again they impressed me with the quality of their work and have no hesitation recommending them for any renewable energy systems.

Infinite Energy Solar install

Infinite Energy - well explained, all questions clarified; clean install; system consistently reaching expected output. Responsive interaction from company representatives leave me confident of ongoing support, which is paramount considering this is a replacement for a non functioning 1st generation system from a no longer existing company. Infinite Energy’s removal and install excellently done.
Thank you.

Good System!

Panel Purchased Sunpower P-19 325W
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,350.00
B__W_N

B__W_N

solar install

Infinite have been very easy to deal with and did a good job of the install. No issues.
the system has a desktop (PC) software link so you can check how the system is working whenever you like.

Panel Purchased SunPower MAX2 360W Mono Panels (x18) and SolarEdge 5kW inverter
Purchase PriceA$9,500.00

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Top shelf

I did some research and then checked around with friends. All recommended the company. Infinite were upfront about the cost (not cheap) but you get what you pay for. Quality panels with full 25yr warranty & top shelf inverter with 12 yr warranty. Good installers on the day as well. Top all round service - highly recommended.

System Size6.6 KW

hansd

hansdPerth, WA

Fault free energy for 4 years now

This is my second system installed by Infinite Energy. I have chosen 2 x 2.5 KW SMA inverters. The first one has been operating error free for almost 4 years. The second system has been installed on the 7th of February without ant hazels. Just waiting for battery prices to come down.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 2 x 2.5 KW SMA inverters, 8xCanadian Solar panels & 12 x REC Solar

Jacked OffPerth, WA

Signed up October still waiting. Now January 19th.

Have emailed this company. Had someone sent out who was not working in the best interest of the company asked for another assessor who was great. Since then nothing. Sent emails to find out what is happening with my request to install solar panels and they keep saying they are on holidays. We have had the new meter installed and now nothing. 4 months later still nothing. This is pathetic. If you want business this is not the way to get it. Still waiting.

ADSL4Q989

ADSL4Q989Perth, WA

Infinite energy are very very slow...

I signed with them 12 weeks ago (90days), made a 10% deposit, and today I am still waiting to obtain an installation date as they are waiting for my system to be authorised by Western Power !?? Western Power on average approves an installation within 30-45days maximum so what is taking so long for my approval ? l am suspecting there might be some problems between Infinite Energy and Western Power regarding the regulation and/or competency of the people within the company

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jo L.

Jo L.

Matter of fact installation

Phone consultation only, the consultant could have done with some customer service training, however turned out to be knowledgeable about the product. Installation without a hitch and within the time frame suggested by Infinite. Would recommend the company.

Panel Purchased Candian Solar and SolarEdge
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,165.00

Worst sales service ever

Had a system installed over 12 mths ago with a battery and since then none of the power i have put back into the grid has qualified me for payback from Synergy. This is due to Infinite Energy paperwork being wrong on submission. I have lost count the phone calls i have made to get this sorted. Worst service i have ever had to deal with and would not recommend them to anyone

Charles

CharlesPerth, WA

Can not get a call back

I have had a system installed and the service and installation was good. On November 7th I had a fault report on my inverter and rang Infinite Energy for a service call. I was put on hold by an automated system and after a short wait was told by the system all operators were busy. It then told me to leave a message or repot my inquiry on line. I Immediately reported my problem on line and got a reply saying I would be contacted by a service agent. I am still waiting for a reply!
Not a happy customer

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Canadian Solar Panels

Stuey

StueyPerth, WA

Good quality products, good install and knowledgeable sales

Very happy with the outcome and the products (optimised Sunpower 6.4kW set up with Solar Edge Inverter). App good, system cranking out 4-5 kw on even only averagely sunny days

Panel Purchased Sunpower 330 black
System Size6.4 KW
Purchase PriceA$7,495.00
Tristan R

Tristan RPerth, WA

Great to begin with

Infinite Energy was great to begin with. [name removed] provided excellent service and advice for our panels. The panels have been installed and are doing their job wonderfully!

However, I was disappointed to find out (only at time of arranging installation) that Infinite Energy actually uses subcontractors to install for them. I am disappointed in the admin/booking team in particular, I have been waiting for my warranty papers/manuals for the past TWO months. I have followed them up with many phone calls/emails and I keep getting told "the Installers will organise this soon". If this is how warranty claims will be like, I am getting concerned.

Panel Purchased Solar Edge and Sunpower
System Size5.1 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,596.00

Trust in our future.

Very good information and service from Lindsey. Although the two installers arrived after the designated time, they were able to install 18 panels in an afternoon. Very pleasant and professional guys.
The system has only been in place for a week so I can’t comment on any savings. I am aware that my spouse and I have already modified our power usage behaviour and so I am expecting good value for money in the future.
Thank you very much Ann and Peter.

Panel Purchased Canadian panels
System Size5.9 KW

Marilyn

MarilynPerth, WA

One Very Happy Customer!

Justin the sales rep was very informative. The three guys installing the panels went straight to work, very pleasant, no lunch break, job was completed of 20 Solar Panels with a 5 kw Fronius Inverter. within seven hours, tidied up after themselves.
Very pleased.
Marilyn

Panel Purchased Fronius Symo Canadian Solar
Christie S.Infinite Energy

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Marilyn! We'll be sure to pass your kind feedback on to Justin and the install team, and hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system!