Infinite Energy

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ADSL4Q989

ADSL4Q989Perth, WA

Infinite energy are very very slow...

I signed with them 12 weeks ago (90days), made a 10% deposit, and today I am still waiting to obtain an installation date as they are waiting for my system to be authorised by Western Power !?? Western Power on average approves an installation within 30-45days maximum so what is taking so long for my approval ? l am suspecting there might be some problems between Infinite Energy and Western Power regarding the regulation and/or competency of the people within the company

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jo L.

Jo L.

Matter of fact installation

Phone consultation only, the consultant could have done with some customer service training, however turned out to be knowledgeable about the product. Installation without a hitch and within the time frame suggested by Infinite. Would recommend the company.

Panel Purchased Candian Solar and SolarEdge
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $6,165.00

Worst sales service ever

Had a system installed over 12 mths ago with a battery and since then none of the power i have put back into the grid has qualified me for payback from Synergy. This is due to Infinite Energy paperwork being wrong on submission. I have lost count the phone calls i have made to get this sorted. Worst service i have ever had to deal with and would not recommend them to anyone

Charles

CharlesPerth, WA

Can not get a call back

I have had a system installed and the service and installation was good. On November 7th I had a fault report on my inverter and rang Infinite Energy for a service call. I was put on hold by an automated system and after a short wait was told by the system all operators were busy. It then told me to leave a message or repot my inquiry on line. I Immediately reported my problem on line and got a reply saying I would be contacted by a service agent. I am still waiting for a reply!
Not a happy customer

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Canadian Solar Panels

Stuey

StueyPerth, WA

Good quality products, good install and knowledgeable sales

Very happy with the outcome and the products (optimised Sunpower 6.4kW set up with Solar Edge Inverter). App good, system cranking out 4-5 kw on even only averagely sunny days

Panel Purchased Sunpower 330 black
System Size6.4 KW
Purchase Price $7,495.00

Tristan R

Tristan RPerth, WA

Great to begin with

Infinite Energy was great to begin with. [name removed] provided excellent service and advice for our panels. The panels have been installed and are doing their job wonderfully!

However, I was disappointed to find out (only at time of arranging installation) that Infinite Energy actually uses subcontractors to install for them. I am disappointed in the admin/booking team in particular, I have been waiting for my warranty papers/manuals for the past TWO months. I have followed them up with many phone calls/emails and I keep getting told "the Installers will organise this soon". If this is how warranty claims will be like, I am getting concerned.

Panel Purchased Solar Edge and Sunpower
System Size5.1 KW
Purchase Price $6,596.00

Trust in our future.

Very good information and service from Lindsey. Although the two installers arrived after the designated time, they were able to install 18 panels in an afternoon. Very pleasant and professional guys.
The system has only been in place for a week so I can’t comment on any savings. I am aware that my spouse and I have already modified our power usage behaviour and so I am expecting good value for money in the future.
Thank you very much Ann and Peter.

Panel Purchased Canadian panels
System Size5.9 KW

One Very Happy Customer!

Justin the sales rep was very informative. The three guys installing the panels went straight to work, very pleasant, no lunch break, job was completed of 20 Solar Panels with a 5 kw Fronius Inverter. within seven hours, tidied up after themselves.
Very pleased.
Marilyn

Panel Purchased Fronius Symo Canadian Solar
System Size5 KW
Morgan M.Infinite Energy

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Marilyn! We'll be sure to pass your kind feedback on to Justin and the install team, and hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system!

graham

grahamPerth, WA

great product

I chose Infinite energy as a result of a recommendation from a friend. the process from the first phone call to quotes and install was professional and am very happy with the product and the workmanship. The installers were polite and professional on the day. cant comment on after sales service at this stage.
i never felt pressured to buy a system as some of the other company's did. I feel confident this company will be around for any probs that may arise in the future.

Panel Purchased fronius / sunpower
System Size6.4 KW
Morgan M.Infinite Energy

Thank you so much for your great review Graham, we really appreciate it!

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Very Satisfied

We were recommended Infinite Energy by friends who had their system installed 5 years ago after they had researched many systems by other companies.
Even though Infinite Energy were not the cheapest quote we received, we were happy to go with them due to the professionalism of our consultant Rory and the information given to us in regards to the best panels for our home.
The installation of our system was faultless. Yon and his team were very efficient and friendly.
We have only had the system installed 2 weeks ago, so cannot comment on after sales service should any issues arise.

Morgan M.Infinite Energy

They have excuse after excuse

They can not wait for you to sign up all nice and helpful BUT
They have excuse after excuse after you have signed.
I signed up in the mild of last year and just Half has happen the last few months.
They didn’t turn up in the past when they gave me a dates. I find them hard to get a hold of sometimes,
They say they will call me back in fifteen minutes but don’t. One day they came to install and had someone’s panels and mine has not been sent down at this time.
I would not recommend them to anyone.
I have taken days off to be home when they say they were coming.
Lost income for the days i have taken off.

System Size0 KW

Trev J

Trev JPeel, WA

Excellent Installation

All I can say is that hero and his mate were excellent with the installation. The after sales service is non existant.
Not sure yet on the results as has only been installed for 2 weeks

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $5,000.00

A Happy Woman!

Professional quotes and service

RobertPerth

Two systems, one perfect the other a poor performer

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for the prompt response.
I have sent you my details via email and am looking forward to reporting back here with an positive results!

ReviewGuru

ReviewGuruPerth, WA

I paid more for a better installation and solar system

Infinite Energy was not the lowest quote I got for my Solaredge invertor and Sunpower solar panels. There were bigger and much cheaper options, but when I compared the quality of their installations and the installed products, I determined to pay the extra and go for a quality installations and product.

After I approved the installation, Infinite Energy handled everything else for me. They kept me up to date with their progress. Their installation team were polite and installed the solar panels without breaking a single tile.

I am very pleased with my new solar installation and I am confident that if there is a problem in the future, Infinite Energy will help me resolve it.

Morgan M.Infinite Energy

I’ve just had a 6kw system (Fronius inverter and Canadian Solar) panels installed by Infinite Energy. The whole process has gone incredibly smoothly, from the first consultation to the installation to the after-sales service.

I was impressed with the amount and quality of information I received from my consultant, James. Everything went just as he advised it would.

When we had an issue with the overhead lights not working after the installation, an electrician was promptly sent out to fix it no questions asked.

I was recommended Infinite by my friends and I have no hesitation in passing on that recommendation.

Top Notch in every way.

We have had a 6kW system installed into the grid in Yanchep and cannot fault any of the communications or work done by the team at Infinite energy. Right from the initial phone call to Rohan at Infinite energy, everyone we have dealt with have been courteous, professional and caring in all aspects and with all the questions we have had. They are "top notch" in our experience and we would definately recommend them. The system is putting out more than we expected and all work around the house was completed in a very neat and considerate way. The Installer Yon and his offsider were great. Sept 2018.

Morgan M.Infinite Energy

Great initial performance; appalling response to post installation fault.

JanP

JanPWARNBRO

The best company to install your solar