Ink Station Online store

Ink Station Online store

Maria

Maria

Disappointed in handling complaints

I usually order my ink to them and was very happy with their service, but my recent purchase was really a big disappoinment. I tried emailing them about the order because delivery was so slow, and I received an email from ink station about the courier who handled my parcel. For a couple of days we were exchanging email telling me the location of my parcel, which I think it would be better if they track it and instruct the courier to deliver it to me asap. This is the longest wait of local delivery because they use a not reliable courier service. Btw until now I havent received my parcel 8 days had passed (including Sat and Sunday).

vicki stuart

vicki stuartWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Such good service

Have used Ink Station for a number of years now and cannot fault them. Have recommended them to all my friends. Always amazed that my order can arrive within two days.

Bula

BulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Service

Ordered on line and received product in two days. Outstanding service at a great price. I've recommended this service to all of my friends and now you ask me to write more than 30 words. Spoils my attitude.

LyonelW

LyonelWWestern District, VIC

Fast and economical service

Very fast delivery also a very good product and very reasonable prices. I am very happy with Ink Station and I do recommend them, the online web site is very easy to use.
Lyonel Wright

IanW

IanWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customers are the priority

Just once we had a problem with an ink cartridge. your staff tried to help fix the problem and when that failed sent a replacement cartridge. Both of these actions were very much appreciated

Great Service

Fast service and delivery. Living in a rural area without printer ink suppliers Inkstation is a bonus. I have recommended to many individuals and businesses, who also like the fast servce.

James Harman

James HarmanCentral, SA

Easy convenient way to order replacement printer inks

Obtaining new ink cartridges when I need them is easy with the Ink Station online store
Good prices and prompt delivery through Australia Post - and they are working well too!

Very Satisfactory

I have always been satisfied with quick service, including prices.
I can not state any negative facts about the company as far as the dealing I have had with them.
I can only be objective and honest as to my dealings with ink station

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

do not buy from inkstation aftermarket cartridges screw up your printer

DO NOT BUY inkstation cartridges screwed up my printer, then send you manual instructions forcing to clean the printer with distilled water so they avoid paying for a new printer.

Ink Station
Ink S.Ink Station
BrendaT

BrendaTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic.

The products are easy to find and are of good quality. The delivery is prompt. This company is easy to locate online. The experience was very satisfying. I thank you.

Faster than Superman!

Example: Ordered on Monday; received on Thursday of the same week! The order was well packaged and was exactly as described in the online advert. Prices are excellent and PayPal is accepted. This is not a 'one-off' as I have been dealing with them for several years with multiple orders.

Hazel Key

Hazel KeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service - some cartridges don't work in my printer

Poor service - I've had a number of cartridges that did not work, finally I got fed up with paying for items I couldn't use and rang them to get replacements sent. I was told no, I must pack them up and return them for inspection before they will replace or refund? No apology, just more inconvenience for me.

DeanD

DeanDNorthern Region, NSW

Great Service

I had a set of 4 carts for my colour laser. The black was defective. Replaced no charge without problems. I hav been using Inkstation for some years and I am extremely satisfied!

John_D

John_DSydney, NSW

Terrific service

They standby their products and redily replace compatibles that are problems. Have been a satisfied customer for many years. Delivery is usually next day.

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

Don't buy printer ink from anywhere else

I have been using Ink Station for a while now and the pricing, quality and speed of delivery is excellent. I recently had a faulty pack and it was replaced without any problems promptly.

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

Very impressed with service.

I was unfortunate enough to receive 2 faulty Pixma cartridges a short time ago. I contacted Ink Station and after them verifying this, they were happy to forward either a refund or replacement cartridges. I was happy to have replacements, as I have dealt with them for a number of years and never a problem before. Delighted to say that the replacements arrived yesterday.

Big Mal

Big MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product priced right and fast delivery

Ordered my ink packages about12 mid day and the following day collected them from my post office at 1.30pm . Now that is great service along with the cost, I know with that service and prices InkStation is on my supply list for me.

Prompt response to order

Would like you to unbundle black toner with colour toner. I have many black toner cartridges that I will not use. Whilst pricing is competitive and delivery great it is the linking of black to colour that is irritating.

PamelaH

PamelaHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fast & efficient service

I appreciate the fast and efficient service offered by Ink Station Online. Their prices for the original Canon Pixma ink cartridges are below other online stores and also cheaper than my usual source at Office Works.

moses

mosesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Service

With time being of the essence nowadays, from order on line to postal delivery was amazingly short. One could not fault the whole process from order to delivery and of course the exceptional price of the replacement cartridges.