Ink Station Online store

Ink Station Online store

Satisfied Customer

Very happy with prompt service given. Excellent product very competitively priced which I will continue to purchase in the foreseeable future. Absolutely delighted with the free delivery offered for your product.

AVOID

Ink cartridge failed. After waiting in a call queue for 10 minutes, they provided instructions to "reset" the cartridge that did not relate to my model. I would have expected a replacement cartridge. If printing is important to your business, just don't risk buying ink cartridges from this company.

quick delivery

loved that the printer ink was delivered on monday after i ordered on friday many thanks to ink station thanks have ordered before too and love your products thanks again

I have purchased from this company previously and on both occasions the service has been excellent from point of purchase to delivery of product. Placed order and had it within three days . Product is very good. I will definitely keep purchasing from this company and have recommend them to all my friends.

HP black and coloured ink

Super quick delivery and excellent quality and price. Highly recommended, I will definitely buy again. Price is affordable..... shipping for free over $50 ..great deal..
Great jobs guys. Keep up good work.

Easy and fast

Very easy to order online. Had the product I needed and very cheap too. Delivery is super fast. Ordered about midday and it arrived about 9am next morning. I always order from here.

Next Day delivery

Ordered at lunch time and it arrived before lunch the next day. They have continued to provide quality products quickly. We have used them for 5 years in our printer and the printer still works fine.

Speedy delivery, cheapest price, product works perfectly

I have been using Inkstation for all my ink needs for my personal use and business use. Your order is despatched quickly, is always correct and you can't go past the price.

Prompt delivery and good price

Prompt delivery and good price. Would recommend them.Delivered within two days. Which was great because I had run out of ink. The buying process communication is timely and accurate which gives confidence in the service

Easy, fast & convenient

Easy to find wanted items by brand & item number.
Cheaper to buy than the authentic item and from previous experience performs just as well.
If a need to buy more than one of any item it works out cheaper again.

Cartridge failure rate. Beware

I purchased cartridges for a Brother MFC. The first one I inserted would not work at all. I removed the plastic cover over inkjet which is, apparently, not the right move. I then used a second cartridge which then worked. There were no instructions in case of problems. I thus had a 50% failure rate. So beware as they will replace faulty cartridges.

Excellent service!

Ink Station has excellent range and prices.
The website is easy search and use to buy products.
The buying process communication is timely and accurate which gives confidence in the service.
Really fast delivery.

excellent

II have been using Inkstation for years and recommend it without reservation. The online ordering service is easy, the prices are good, the delivery is quick (which is brilliant if I've run out of ink & my kids' assignments are due soon) and I always receive the right product - never had a dud.

High Standard

Very prompt and very competitive prices. Used several times now and always the same high standard.
On-line site is very easy to use and a large selection range. Thoroughly recommend and will use again.

Excellent products and excellent dealer

The products are very well accepted by my printer .They are fast in delivery and the prices are excellent also the prices are excellent I recommend ink station very highly to anyone.

Best service

The service is always prompt and reliable from ordering to delivery. The prices are very competitive. Delivery is very quick as I live in wa and has only ever taken 2 days. I definitely recommend this company.

This is a great service !!

My order came through very quickly. The quality of the print is excellent, and the cartridges were filled up. They were also at a great price and were delivered free.

Epson ink cartridges

Very happy with the quality of the cartridges, they arrived very quickly, well packaged and great prices, will be getting more ink cartridges next time I need them. Will recommend them to othere

Refunded only 61% of outlay!

Ordered the wrong ink cartridges and was offered a refund minus 20% restocking fee. When I complained about this the restocking fee was reduced to 10%. In reality I only received back 61% of what I paid.
Will never use Ink Station again.

Meets my needs

The products are easy to find, the pricing is clear, ordering easy and as if by magic the product arrives. What more can you ask for (except maybe lower prices).