Inkjet Wholesale

Inkjet Wholesale

Top Notch !!!!

Very impressed with promptness of delivery. Customer service is 10/10. All credit to Michelle and the team at Inkjet Wholesalers.

Chris M.

Chris M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best company ever to do business with

Inkjet is seriously the best company for service, value, efficiency and quality i have ever done business with, well done team , keep being awsome!

TomHo

TomHo

Great replacement cartridges - as good as OEM

I’ve bought cartridges for our Canon Pixma printer from Inkjet Wholesale for a few years now. Quality is as good as OEM at fraction of the price. Quick shipping as well - definitely recommended.

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

was not sure about ordering generic cartridges but received so quickly, fantastic price and the quality of the ink is amazing. Will continue to order and pay these great prices. Good job guys!!

The Dog Man

The Dog Man

Excellent service And products

Have used Inkjet Wholesale for MANY years now. Their Generic Inks have been flawless and delivery is always prompt. They are my 'go to' company for all my consumables. Great value.

Beverley Dubois

Beverley DuboisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Generic cartridges.

Have found the generic cartridges do not give true colours. Have cleaned heads and done maintenance on the printer, but still find colours unsatisfactory. Also found the cartridges have leaked.
Genuine cartridges are great.

Patricia S.

Patricia S.New South Wales

Great Service, value and quality

After reading all the reviews I decided to order from Inkjet Wholesalers, being honest I was a little hesitant as we all know a lot of reviews are not true to word.
I ordered genuine HP ink products. I could not believe how much I was able to save on my order compared to other suppliers. I Was surprised at how quick they arrived to me. I will definitely be using Inkjet Wholesale again for all my ink and office supplies in the future.
I Highly recommend Inkjet Wholesale.

William P.

William P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How to cut costs.

Although I use the printer myself, my Granddaughter is a 2nd year University Student, and literally prints reams of paper weekly, using a great deal of ink. Thanks to Inkjet Wholesale, when we run short of ink, it’s here very quickly, giving her peace of mind.

llamedos3

llamedos3brisbane

Best value and quality

I've been using their products for my company for years
Don't need genuine they are as good as.
never had any problems and they have saved me heaps over the years
fast delivery , I would highly recommend their products

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service; great price

I ordered two genuine Canon cartridge refills one day - they arrived (Sunshine Coast) the next day. Free delivery for which the minimum spend is quite low. They also sell generic refills.
Thoroughly recommended.

Digard

DigardSouth Australia

Easy access

Easy to use website with different options for everyone. Fast delivery and excellent price. Lots of choices of the packs/singles that can be bought for very reasonable offers. Certainly worth trying.

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Wouldn't use anybody else

I have been using Inkjet wholesale for many years now and I have never found a cheaper price. Delivery is speedy and the generic cartridges are the best I have used.
If there is ever a problem with the cartridges they have the time for aftersales care and advice.
Thank you!

Koro

Koro

Nothing is perfect but the survey won't let me rate Inkjet at 9.9

I have been purchasing generic cartridges from Inkjet for some years and the products are as good as genuine ones but a hell of a lot cheaper. Delivery is also prompt and reasonably priced.

Amandalee

AmandaleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect & I wouldn't order inks any other way

Absolutely wonderful company to deal with - Easy to use website, Prompt Service & Delivery & Ever so helpful if I need assistance.
You wont beat the price & convenience of ordering online
Safe payments.
I recommend to all my clients
c/o - Virtual Bookkeeper
Cheers
Amandalee

Bogong4

Bogong4AU

Five star Customer service

I've been buying inkjet cartridges from this company for years and the quality has invariably been excellent and prices very competitive. However, with my last purchase some thing went uncharacteristically wrong and I received cartridges that didn't work; my printer wouldn't recognise them.

A phone call to see what had happened revealed that I had received a cartridge that fitted the printer but was, in fact, for another printer; there was one digit difference in the model number of the cartridge.

The friendly staff at Inkjet Wholesale promptly promised replacent with the correct cartridge and I had them less than 24 hours later! That's what I call service!!

Geoff

GeoffGippsland, VIC

Excellent service.

Great prices, fast delivery would not go anywhere else. I have been using Inkjet Wholesale for many years and will continue do do so. The service is second to none.

Damien

DamienMelbourne

Pretty darn impressed

Perfect. Really impressed on all aspects of purchase. Actually, the only issue I have is that the sticker they sent to put on the side of my printer didn't have their URL in a heading font.

Dom

DomSydney Surrounds, NSW

10/10 on all fronts

I've been getting generic/compatible inks here for various Canon printers for many years and the inks have always been good, with no problems - and they even produce good quality colour photo prints. [Current printer is MX926 (using C-651,650& 655 range)].
The delivery time is amazing: Perth to Central Coast (NSW) usually in 20-24 hours.
Staff are really nice, too, if you ever have need to contact them.

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

I love this company.

This company is the best I have used. Their customer service has always been fantastic. The product is great, the generic printer cartridges actually work unlike other companies I have used. Price is amazing and they always have specials and deals available. The quality of the ink is fine, I have had no issues with it whatsoever. I will never use another printer cartridge company. Postage is very quick even comes with a little present.

Graham

GrahamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simply the best.

I have been shopping with Inkjet for many years. They are efficient, great with prices and helpful when you need it. I have recommended Inkjet to my friends who are also impressed by the service. I wouldn't shop with anybody else.