Can't believe this!!!

I placed my order at approx 1130 on Wednesday morning and the order arrived on my door step on Thursday at approx 1300. That is just over 25 hours from me placing my order and them delivering it. No wonder I like Inkjet Wholesales. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Great service and product

Very happy with Inkjet Wholesale's service and products. Had an issue where my Epson printer didn't accept the generic cartridges sent, these were replaced cheerfully and new ones worked fine.

Their Care/ Support People..nothing's too much to ask and delivery is EXPRESS!! Thank You

I have 3 different makes of printers from a photographic to a color laser, I have had no problems as to print quality. Ordering is easy and precise and support is wonderful. I thoroughly recommend you use Inkjet Wholesalers my go-to business:)

Fantastic service

I have recently started purchasing ink cartridges from Inkjet Wholesalers. I was pleasantly surprised at the affordability of the product and the promptness of delivery.
I was unsure which cartridges would be suitable for my new printer and when I phoned their customer service I was verbally supported to navigate the web page and set up an account.
I highly recommend this very professional service.

Professiona; Polite; No nonsence transaction. Excellent quality.

Why buy Generic ? I have been buying Generic cartridges for last 8 years.
Inkjet Wholesale products - always cometative and PERFECT everytime.
Inkjet Wholesale, a professional and pleasant company to deal with.
Thanks again.

Can't live without you!

I have always had courteous and timely responses to all my orders. Thank you. I have a bad habit of leaving the orders till the last minute and then have to rush to get the job finished. You guys are wonderful.

No Promo Code actioned

Email state a 10% discount using Promo Code by 30 June would be applied to Generic brands but this would not happen with my order no matter what I tried. Ordered on 4 June????

Brilliant

Great product, price and brilliant service.
Have been using these guys for years and have only had one cartridge problem out of dozens.
They fixed the problem immediately without any hassles.

This was good experience.

Order was processed without delay and price was discounted. All up it was a good experience which I enjoyed a lot.

So quick and easy

We've been buying our printer inks from Inkjet Wholesale for many years. It is so easy to find our printer details and process the order, PLUS the best thing is it is delivered so quickly, sometimes even the next working day. The generic inks work in my machines with no problems. We love them.

Ordered cartridges on Monday at 09:30am. Received order Next day 08:30 am in Adelaide, less than 24 Hours. That is excellent service. The whole ordering process was extremely easy to use.

Very poor consideration given to long standing client

Had to change my printer due to malfunction . Had bought hundreds of cartridges from this Inkjet Wholesale over the years ($25 each) but unfortunately they didn't suit new printer we purchased. They refused to accept a return or swap of the original Inks for new . They are unopened ,still in original delivery box. What a poor short sighted business decision is that one ?

Reliability

Ihave been using Brother generic inks for the past 4 years and my brother printer has just passed the 40,000 page mark without a problem. What more can I say?

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS ??????

I ordered my inkjet cartridges on Friday afternoon (you guys are in Perth WA and I'm in Cairns QLD) and they arrive the next Monday morning. Unbelievable -Thank you so much for great prices, great service and ultra fast delivery.

SO AFFORDABLE & EXCELLENT!

Have used Inkjet's generic toners for years. I would highly recommend them. They are so affordable and I have never had a problem. I appreciate their quick and excellent service.

Excellent products, excellent service

I have used the compatible cartridges for Epson and HP printers and they have always been reliable with good service lives. Inkjet Wholesale's service has always been excellent with easy web navigation, comprehensive product ranges, good specials and fast reliable service. Can't fault them.

always great service

been a customer for many years now and always had great service but no lollies anymore so i will be losing weight, i do a lot of printing and find the ink is very good

too easy

I've been using Inkjet Wholesale for years and never had a problem. They have great prices, fast delivery and easy, no hassle returns. I used to refill my own cartridges but their prices are so good that I can avoid the mess and buy ready to go cartridges.

Value for money

It’s a great product, it’s very affordable price,we happy with that. This is our second time ordered TN 2350 for my Brother printer, the Toner has been used for a while already.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Ordered yesterday, they arrived today..... that's what I call awesome service. How do you do it? Great products and great pricing, I would like to give you 10 stars, thank you!