Inkjet Wholesale

Inkjet Wholesale

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Inkjet Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Annie
AnnieGippsland, VIC

Excellent company, great service - highly recommend

I've been using Inkjet Wholesale for years and never had a problem with their products - service is excellent, speedy delivery and great pricing. I've recently started utilising some of their other many products - great info, great ethics - I just highly recommend this business.

AOF
AOFBrisbane

Just GREAT

This is a Great Aussie Company, with a Great Website, with Great Ease of ordering, with Great Customer Service, and Great Prices, basically it is just GREAT all-round, and I highly recommend them..!

• Return Claim MadeNo
Karen
KarenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have used Inkjet Wholesale for approximately 10 years and have never found a fault. They have always been helpful and items sent on time. I have used them through my business years and now retired, they are still working for me in the home. Thank you Inkjet Wholesale for always being there. Karen

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

There is none other for orders and service

Always have products I need any questions you speak to a person and always with excellent results, a great well managed company.

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ink when Needed

I have been using Inkjet Wholesale for well over 10 years. They are very professional in their operation with quick delivery along with fair pricing on their products

Robert
RobertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Now too expensive

I have been a longstanding customer of Inkjet Wholesale for around 4 years. Definitely the cheapest until a change in ownership. I now buy my cartridges elsewhere for not much less then full retail where I find Inkjet Wholesale pricing to be greater than other online providers. The "whole" no longer has a place with Inkjet Wholesale.

c64tm
c64tmGippsland, VIC

Excellent Compatible Toners!

The best generic toners I’ve used so far! I’ve bought before and my printer detected them as genuine… I’ve just bought another lot for a different printer and will update this post on the genuine status for the MFC L3750… the MFC9 series reported genuine about a year ago.

Bought some toners from ink station and they come up as non genuine, but they worked fine.

Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Reasonable cost and good service

Ive used Inkjet for a long time and no problems, reliable service and good quality products. No reason to change.

Always good

Been buying generic cartridges for my colour laser from Inkjet Wholesale online for years. Always good quality and prompt delivery.

Trevor
TrevorPerth, WA

The Best

I have used Inkjet for years. Always reliable and excellent service when help needed. Best price and quality if excellent

claudio mattioli
claudio mattioliSouth East Queensland, QLD

reasonable but good

Best price for original product anywhere, I have looked at every site possible and found inkjet wholesale to be the best price around and service second to none.

Anton Santoso
Anton SantosoPerth, WA

Inkjet wholesale HP4515X generic/compatible cartridge

We have made comparison between inkjet wholesale generic/compatible HP laser toner with the genuine toner after we bought it. It's quality is not as good as the genuine one. Some alphabet styles become slightly bigger, distortion and not crisp, also the black colour is not real black in some areas (greyish). Picture print resolution is not really good as well. If you want to use it for professional office letters/documents, it is better if you avoid this generic/compatible one. Cheap price can not lie and you get what you pay for.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Love!

I have ordered several times from Inkjet Wholesale and every time they have the item to my door within a couple of days when other things take weeks to get here. Prices are great and have never had any issue with products.

Johnno
JohnnoSouthwest, VIC

Whole process perfect

Have use inkjet for years and the service has been and still is excellent. Keep up the great customer service.

Garry W.
Garry W.Sydney, NSW

Easy way to buy ink refills

I have been using Inkjet Wholesale for a number of years for my home use, they are the best on the Australian market.
I have never had an issue with bad cartridges and recently I have started using their Premium Home Brand, these as good as the originals and I have not witnessed any drop in colour brilliance.
I would recommend the Inkjet Wholesale company to either Home or Business users.