Inkjet Wholesale

Inkjet Wholesale

Dom

DomSydney Surrounds, NSW

10/10 on all fronts

I've been getting generic/compatible inks here for various Canon printers for many years and the inks have always been good, with no problems - and they even produce good quality colour photo prints. [Current printer is MX926 (using C-651,650& 655 range)].
The delivery time is amazing: Perth to Central Coast (NSW) usually in 20-24 hours.
Staff are really nice, too, if you ever have need to contact them.

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

I love this company.

This company is the best I have used. Their customer service has always been fantastic. The product is great, the generic printer cartridges actually work unlike other companies I have used. Price is amazing and they always have specials and deals available. The quality of the ink is fine, I have had no issues with it whatsoever. I will never use another printer cartridge company. Postage is very quick even comes with a little present.

Graham

GrahamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simply the best.

I have been shopping with Inkjet for many years. They are efficient, great with prices and helpful when you need it. I have recommended Inkjet to my friends who are also impressed by the service. I wouldn't shop with anybody else.

skcach

skcach

First time buyer - very happy with service

I ordered before 3PM and received the next morning. I live in a rural town and it can take days to get deliveries. I needed them immediately and that is exactly what I received.

david barrott

david barrottIllawarra, NSW

Fully satisfied

I have been using Inkjet Wholesale generic inks for the past 15 years. I have one Brother DPC J925 DW printer that has just topped 50,000 pages on generic inks. I would not think of changing suppliers.

Des

DesBelconnen 2617, ACT

Best Inkjet toner cartridge retailer ever

I have used Inkjet Wholesale for a number of years and I have found them to be the best by far of all the so-called discount outlets. There displayed prices maybe cheaper but mostly don't include GST or P&H until you get to their payment screen. I ocasionaly check the "others" but I still go back to Inkjet Wholesale every time.

ktm

ktmTasmania

Great service!

Quick and easy to navigate the website and order online. Great delivery times and have used Inkjet Wholesale for a few years now and find the prices extremely competitive. Wouldn't use anyone else!

Jewlzzz

JewlzzzFar North Queensland, QLD

Why did I do this?

I bought a set of toner cartridges through these guys, so I know they are good, but now I have to order a new waste bin! And they stock it! GREAT! Sucked into more purchases that I actually really need. I know, it sounds like I'm complaining but knowing I can go to the one place and get the right product, and it turns up in good time is actually not as bad as I'm making out.

Ms T

Ms TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Confirmed Return Customer!

Have dealt with Ink Jet Wholesalers for many years, have sent/ referred many friends. The product always guaranteed if problems were to arise their after sales service is exemplary. As a amatuer photographer my printer works well with the generic brand and to be honest you can't tell the difference ! I thoroughly recommend these people and their business. Well done Ink Jet Wholesalers!

Donna

DonnaSydney, NSW

I would not buy from anyone else

I have been dealing with with Inkjet Wholesale for 10 years and always will buy my products from them. Fast notifications and really quick delivery. Just a great Company overall.

Brian38

Brian38AU

Will not use OE supplies again

I've used them now for well over ten years and recommended them to many of my celebrant friends throughout Australia. Pricing is amazing and service that no other print supplier can match.

Gerhardt

Gerhardt

As always,excellent

Absolutely first class service, been a client for a number of years now. The products never disappoint. Although living out of Perth, l have never had any problems with deliveries. Highly recommended.

ceen01

ceen01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Products at Fantastic Prices

I have been using Inkjet Wholesale for many years now. Their service is sensational, the products are great & why pay 4 or 5 times the price for ink. My printers still work perfectly with the Inkjet inks after many years & the print quality is excellent. Thank you.

Sabine

SabineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service and products

I have been a customer for several years now and never had poor service or dissatisfactory products. I am very happy with Inkjet Wholesale. I live in a rural area but still, my delivery comes fast!

Pat Mcleod

Pat McleodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent

Toner cartridge orders are great and quick coming. Great prices compared to where I normally get them used you before and they were great will used you all the time thankyou

Betty Freeman

Betty FreemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the speed this order was done in .

I prefer to order through Inkjet Wholesale as the experience is much easier and quicker . They seem to understand what we need from them . I have used their generic products and they are as good as the name brands . Thank you Inkjet wholesale

Geoff

GeoffGippsland, VIC

Simply the best.

I have been a customer with Inkjet Wholesale for many years. I have scanned the net for better deals, but have always ended up with these guys as they are value for my $$. Their website is easy to move around, and I find my requirements easily. Their postage rates are good, but their delivery times are always AMAZING more often than not it arrives the next day!! All up I wouldn't use anyone else.
Geoff Egan Vic.

RP tas

RP tasHobart, TAS

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Toner cartridge was ordered Wednesday morning, delivered to my front door in rural Tasmania Thursday morning. Great price compared to local suppliers. Second time user and never any issues. Perfect!

Lilac5133

Lilac5133

Incredible service!

Ordered my ink around 5pm in Adelaide on Wednesday and it was delivered the next morning - I couldn't believe it! Am always very happy with the service and quality I get from Inkjet Wholesalers - so easy to order. Can definitely recommend them.

LindaK

LindaKIllawarra, NSW

Great service, cheaper, fast and free delivery.

This is the 3rd time I have been here. I am very happy with their service and products. I don't have any issues. I will be back again. Thank you team