Inkjet Wholesale

4.4

llamedos3

llamedos3brisbane

Best value and quality

I've been using their products for my company for years
Don't need genuine they are as good as.
never had any problems and they have saved me heaps over the years
fast delivery , I would highly recommend their products

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service; great price

I ordered two genuine Canon cartridge refills one day - they arrived (Sunshine Coast) the next day. Free delivery for which the minimum spend is quite low. They also sell generic refills.
Thoroughly recommended.

Digard

DigardSouth Australia

Easy access

Easy to use website with different options for everyone. Fast delivery and excellent price. Lots of choices of the packs/singles that can be bought for very reasonable offers. Certainly worth trying.

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Wouldn't use anybody else

I have been using Inkjet wholesale for many years now and I have never found a cheaper price. Delivery is speedy and the generic cartridges are the best I have used.
If there is ever a problem with the cartridges they have the time for aftersales care and advice.
Thank you!

Koro

Koro

Nothing is perfect but the survey won't let me rate Inkjet at 9.9

I have been purchasing generic cartridges from Inkjet for some years and the products are as good as genuine ones but a hell of a lot cheaper. Delivery is also prompt and reasonably priced.

Amandalee

AmandaleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect & I wouldn't order inks any other way

Absolutely wonderful company to deal with - Easy to use website, Prompt Service & Delivery & Ever so helpful if I need assistance.
You wont beat the price & convenience of ordering online
Safe payments.
I recommend to all my clients
c/o - Virtual Bookkeeper
Cheers
Amandalee

Bogong4

Bogong4AU

Five star Customer service

I've been buying inkjet cartridges from this company for years and the quality has invariably been excellent and prices very competitive. However, with my last purchase some thing went uncharacteristically wrong and I received cartridges that didn't work; my printer wouldn't recognise them.

A phone call to see what had happened revealed that I had received a cartridge that fitted the printer but was, in fact, for another printer; there was one digit difference in the model number of the cartridge.

The friendly staff at Inkjet Wholesale promptly promised replacent with the correct cartridge and I had them less than 24 hours later! That's what I call service!!

Geoff

GeoffGippsland, VIC

Excellent service.

Great prices, fast delivery would not go anywhere else. I have been using Inkjet Wholesale for many years and will continue do do so. The service is second to none.

Damien

DamienMelbourne

Pretty darn impressed

Perfect. Really impressed on all aspects of purchase. Actually, the only issue I have is that the sticker they sent to put on the side of my printer didn't have their URL in a heading font.

Dom

DomSydney Surrounds, NSW

10/10 on all fronts

I've been getting generic/compatible inks here for various Canon printers for many years and the inks have always been good, with no problems - and they even produce good quality colour photo prints. [Current printer is MX926 (using C-651,650& 655 range)].
The delivery time is amazing: Perth to Central Coast (NSW) usually in 20-24 hours.
Staff are really nice, too, if you ever have need to contact them.

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

I love this company.

This company is the best I have used. Their customer service has always been fantastic. The product is great, the generic printer cartridges actually work unlike other companies I have used. Price is amazing and they always have specials and deals available. The quality of the ink is fine, I have had no issues with it whatsoever. I will never use another printer cartridge company. Postage is very quick even comes with a little present.

Graham

GrahamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simply the best.

I have been shopping with Inkjet for many years. They are efficient, great with prices and helpful when you need it. I have recommended Inkjet to my friends who are also impressed by the service. I wouldn't shop with anybody else.

skcach

skcach

First time buyer - very happy with service

I ordered before 3PM and received the next morning. I live in a rural town and it can take days to get deliveries. I needed them immediately and that is exactly what I received.

david barrott

david barrottIllawarra, NSW

Fully satisfied

I have been using Inkjet Wholesale generic inks for the past 15 years. I have one Brother DPC J925 DW printer that has just topped 50,000 pages on generic inks. I would not think of changing suppliers.

Des

DesBelconnen 2617, ACT

Best Inkjet toner cartridge retailer ever

I have used Inkjet Wholesale for a number of years and I have found them to be the best by far of all the so-called discount outlets. There displayed prices maybe cheaper but mostly don't include GST or P&H until you get to their payment screen. I ocasionaly check the "others" but I still go back to Inkjet Wholesale every time.

ktm

ktmTasmania

Great service!

Quick and easy to navigate the website and order online. Great delivery times and have used Inkjet Wholesale for a few years now and find the prices extremely competitive. Wouldn't use anyone else!

Jewlzzz

JewlzzzFar North Queensland, QLD

Why did I do this?

I bought a set of toner cartridges through these guys, so I know they are good, but now I have to order a new waste bin! And they stock it! GREAT! Sucked into more purchases that I actually really need. I know, it sounds like I'm complaining but knowing I can go to the one place and get the right product, and it turns up in good time is actually not as bad as I'm making out.

Ms T

Ms TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Confirmed Return Customer!

Have dealt with Ink Jet Wholesalers for many years, have sent/ referred many friends. The product always guaranteed if problems were to arise their after sales service is exemplary. As a amatuer photographer my printer works well with the generic brand and to be honest you can't tell the difference ! I thoroughly recommend these people and their business. Well done Ink Jet Wholesalers!

Donna

DonnaSydney, NSW

I would not buy from anyone else

I have been dealing with with Inkjet Wholesale for 10 years and always will buy my products from them. Fast notifications and really quick delivery. Just a great Company overall.

Brian38

Brian38AU

Will not use OE supplies again

I've used them now for well over ten years and recommended them to many of my celebrant friends throughout Australia. Pricing is amazing and service that no other print supplier can match.