Inkjet Wholesale

Inkjet Wholesale

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Inkjet Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Using Inkjet Wholesale for about 10 years

I just do basic printing but the ink has been compatible with 2 or 3 printers I have had over that time. The order is always delivered promptly - and I do enjoy the sweets that come as well.

Ryan M.
Ryan M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Maximum efficiency

Best price on genuine ink cartridges I could find, ordered in the afternoon and arrived on my door step in Victoria the next day. Amazing service.

Ms T
Ms TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service and Delivery

Great Customer Service and Delivery.
It always amazes me how quickly I get my products delivered. Found the lady on the end of the phone was terrific to deal with especially if a technical issue with no problems to send replacement!

Gordy
GordyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent printer inks.

I have used Inkjet wholesale for years and have never had an issue with their products. I buy the packs for my Canon printer and save more.

Robert P.
Robert P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Fast Delivery

Just returned to inkjetwholesale after being overseas for a while. Wow, I'd forgotten just how prompt their service was and sure enough, in my order was a free pen and a handful of confectionary! And the prices will continue to make my colour printing very affordable!
Robert Purton

Great Price and Service

I have been dealing with Inkjet Wholesale for a number of years. The service has always been prompt and the price very good. Only once had a problem cartridge which was quickly replaced with a new pack. Highly recommended.

david barrott
david barrottIllawarra, NSW

Great service and great prices.

I have been using Injetwholesale exclusivelyfor approx 10 years> I have two Brother Printers home and office printers. One has just passed 50,000 prints and the other is approaching 30,000, all on Inkjetwholesale generic inks.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Easy to order from

I find Inkjet Wholesale a breeze to deal with, the search, select, order, checkout, delivery process is so easy. I run a large Photography Dept in a High School and they make this aspect of my job easy

Henry
HenryDarwin, NT

Amazing Printer Supplies

Professional and Above average processing and delivery times. I can place an order at 0900 hours local time in Darwin and receive the item to my door by AM 48 hours at the most. 8/10 it comes within 48 hours and the unique occasion it comes the next day. Highly recommended.

JohSan
JohSanCentral Queensland, QLD

Marvellous

The website is easy to use and order placement and service from this site has been Fast Accurate Correct Timely

Lani
LaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value

Prices are very competitive and the customer service is awesome. Inkjet is now my go-to company and I would recommend to everyone.

Top Notch !!!!

Very impressed with promptness of delivery. Customer service is 10/10. All credit to Michelle and the team at Inkjet Wholesalers.

Chris M.
Chris M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best company ever to do business with

Inkjet is seriously the best company for service, value, efficiency and quality i have ever done business with, well done team , keep being awsome!

TomHo
TomHo

Great replacement cartridges - as good as OEM

I’ve bought cartridges for our Canon Pixma printer from Inkjet Wholesale for a few years now. Quality is as good as OEM at fraction of the price. Quick shipping as well - definitely recommended.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

was not sure about ordering generic cartridges but received so quickly, fantastic price and the quality of the ink is amazing. Will continue to order and pay these great prices. Good job guys!!

Read more reviews - page 2