Inkjet Wholesale

Inkjet Wholesale

So quick and easy

We've been buying our printer inks from Inkjet Wholesale for many years. It is so easy to find our printer details and process the order, PLUS the best thing is it is delivered so quickly, sometimes even the next working day. The generic inks work in my machines with no problems. We love them.

Ordered cartridges on Monday at 09:30am. Received order Next day 08:30 am in Adelaide, less than 24 Hours. That is excellent service. The whole ordering process was extremely easy to use.

Very poor consideration given to long standing client

Had to change my printer due to malfunction . Had bought hundreds of cartridges from this Inkjet Wholesale over the years ($25 each) but unfortunately they didn't suit new printer we purchased. They refused to accept a return or swap of the original Inks for new . They are unopened ,still in original delivery box. What a poor short sighted business decision is that one ?

Reliability

Ihave been using Brother generic inks for the past 4 years and my brother printer has just passed the 40,000 page mark without a problem. What more can I say?

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS ??????

I ordered my inkjet cartridges on Friday afternoon (you guys are in Perth WA and I'm in Cairns QLD) and they arrive the next Monday morning. Unbelievable -Thank you so much for great prices, great service and ultra fast delivery.

SO AFFORDABLE & EXCELLENT!

Have used Inkjet's generic toners for years. I would highly recommend them. They are so affordable and I have never had a problem. I appreciate their quick and excellent service.

Excellent products, excellent service

I have used the compatible cartridges for Epson and HP printers and they have always been reliable with good service lives. Inkjet Wholesale's service has always been excellent with easy web navigation, comprehensive product ranges, good specials and fast reliable service. Can't fault them.

always great service

been a customer for many years now and always had great service but no lollies anymore so i will be losing weight, i do a lot of printing and find the ink is very good

too easy

I've been using Inkjet Wholesale for years and never had a problem. They have great prices, fast delivery and easy, no hassle returns. I used to refill my own cartridges but their prices are so good that I can avoid the mess and buy ready to go cartridges.

Value for money

It’s a great product, it’s very affordable price,we happy with that. This is our second time ordered TN 2350 for my Brother printer, the Toner has been used for a while already.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Ordered yesterday, they arrived today..... that's what I call awesome service. How do you do it? Great products and great pricing, I would like to give you 10 stars, thank you!

amazing service

As a first time customer I expected a time lag. I ordered at 2.30 0n Wednesday, items arrived just afetr 8.00am on Thursday. Now I've got no excuses for not working at home!

Fantastic customer service

great products good prices Thanks for your help In directing me to your no-name products THAT last just as long the branded products

Best Of The Best for Customer Service

I have dealt with InkJet Wholesale for replacement cartridges since 2014 Recently I had an issue with a cartridge that leaked and damaged the printer. One phone call and a follow up email with photographic evidence was all they asked me for and at my request they organised a replacement printer. I am so appreciative that Ink Jet Wholesale are professional in their service to their customers I most certainly would recommend their business to everyone

The only way to buy Inkjet Cartridges

Have been using Inkjet Wholesale for the last couple of years. Being very conscious of the high cost of printing ink cartridges, I am satisfied that the product is good and great value for money.

Great home service

I have been using these products for years and cannot fault them or their service.
Have recommended this site to friends and family.

Faulty Injet Cartridge Supplied

Normally the product is good BUT I was recently supplied with a Faulty Cartridge. This has made me unhappy, and has caused me to buy an extra cartridge with my current order.

Perfect product

Have been a customer for some time and have always received great service and excellent delivery. One happy customer, thanks.

Best deals ever

I have been a regular customer for many years. Always had great service and fast delivery! The web site is so easy to use.

Fantastic Products

In my opinion i think that Inkjet Wholesales generic cartridges are as good if not better than the original brands,we
have never had any issues with any of their products and we will continue to be a long term customer.

How can I contact Inkjet by e-mail or 'phone/ Am trying to chase up non-delivery? thanks Mike
You need to log in on their website and send an email through their portal. There is no chance of speaking to anyone. You have to suffer the email only approach I'm afraid. Good luck!

How can i speak to someone at inkjet wholesalers. I want to place an order. my credit card not excepted. why?
Only by the message service on their website, through contact us tab

How much brother laser printer 2142 ? sizes ? how many pages at which exposure
Hi Amy, I don't know the answer to these questions. You would be better using google to search brother printers.

Similar listings