Inkjet Wholesale

Inkjet Wholesale

Pat Mcleod

Pat McleodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent

Toner cartridge orders are great and quick coming. Great prices compared to where I normally get them used you before and they were great will used you all the time thankyou

Betty Freeman

Betty FreemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the speed this order was done in .

I prefer to order through Inkjet Wholesale as the experience is much easier and quicker . They seem to understand what we need from them . I have used their generic products and they are as good as the name brands . Thank you Inkjet wholesale

Geoff

GeoffGippsland, VIC

Simply the best.

I have been a customer with Inkjet Wholesale for many years. I have scanned the net for better deals, but have always ended up with these guys as they are value for my $$. Their website is easy to move around, and I find my requirements easily. Their postage rates are good, but their delivery times are always AMAZING more often than not it arrives the next day!! All up I wouldn't use anyone else.
Geoff Egan Vic.

RP tas

RP tasHobart, TAS

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Toner cartridge was ordered Wednesday morning, delivered to my front door in rural Tasmania Thursday morning. Great price compared to local suppliers. Second time user and never any issues. Perfect!

Lilac5133

Lilac5133

Incredible service!

Ordered my ink around 5pm in Adelaide on Wednesday and it was delivered the next morning - I couldn't believe it! Am always very happy with the service and quality I get from Inkjet Wholesalers - so easy to order. Can definitely recommend them.

LindaK

LindaKIllawarra, NSW

Great service, cheaper, fast and free delivery.

This is the 3rd time I have been here. I am very happy with their service and products. I don't have any issues. I will be back again. Thank you team

Evelyne

EvelyneBiggera Waters

Such an efficient way of ordering

I am a repeat customer who can just order without having previous info with me or any email offers and it is still a bargain price without having to leave the house and jump into my car and the ink has never failed me!

Tony and Yvonne

Tony and YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't believe this!!!

I placed my order at approx 1130 on Wednesday morning and the order arrived on my door step on Thursday at approx 1300. That is just over 25 hours from me placing my order and them delivering it. No wonder I like Inkjet Wholesales. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Great service and product

Very happy with Inkjet Wholesale's service and products. Had an issue where my Epson printer didn't accept the generic cartridges sent, these were replaced cheerfully and new ones worked fine.

Ms T

Ms TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their Care/ Support People..nothing's too much to ask and delivery is EXPRESS!! Thank You

I have 3 different makes of printers from a photographic to a color laser, I have had no problems as to print quality. Ordering is easy and precise and support is wonderful. I thoroughly recommend you use Inkjet Wholesalers my go-to business:)

Vicki L

Vicki L

Fantastic service

I have recently started purchasing ink cartridges from Inkjet Wholesalers. I was pleasantly surprised at the affordability of the product and the promptness of delivery.
I was unsure which cartridges would be suitable for my new printer and when I phoned their customer service I was verbally supported to navigate the web page and set up an account.
I highly recommend this very professional service.

Professiona; Polite; No nonsence transaction. Excellent quality.

Why buy Generic ? I have been buying Generic cartridges for last 8 years.
Inkjet Wholesale products - always cometative and PERFECT everytime.
Inkjet Wholesale, a professional and pleasant company to deal with.
Thanks again.

nen.i.dream

nen.i.dreamThe Mallee, VIC

Can't live without you!

I have always had courteous and timely responses to all my orders. Thank you. I have a bad habit of leaving the orders till the last minute and then have to rush to get the job finished. You guys are wonderful.

Maggie A

Maggie AVictoria

No Promo Code actioned

Email state a 10% discount using Promo Code by 30 June would be applied to Generic brands but this would not happen with my order no matter what I tried. Ordered on 4 June????

Mike

MikeSydney

Brilliant

Great product, price and brilliant service.
Have been using these guys for years and have only had one cartridge problem out of dozens.
They fixed the problem immediately without any hassles.

This was good experience.

Order was processed without delay and price was discounted. All up it was a good experience which I enjoyed a lot.

So quick and easy

We've been buying our printer inks from Inkjet Wholesale for many years. It is so easy to find our printer details and process the order, PLUS the best thing is it is delivered so quickly, sometimes even the next working day. The generic inks work in my machines with no problems. We love them.

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered cartridges on Monday at 09:30am. Received order Next day 08:30 am in Adelaide, less than 24 Hours. That is excellent service. The whole ordering process was extremely easy to use.

Steve62

Steve62Sydney, NSW

Very poor consideration given to long standing client

Had to change my printer due to malfunction . Had bought hundreds of cartridges from this Inkjet Wholesale over the years ($25 each) but unfortunately they didn't suit new printer we purchased. They refused to accept a return or swap of the original Inks for new . They are unopened ,still in original delivery box. What a poor short sighted business decision is that one ?

david barrott

david barrottIllawarra, NSW

Reliability

Ihave been using Brother generic inks for the past 4 years and my brother printer has just passed the 40,000 page mark without a problem. What more can I say?