Verifiedinnovateenergy.com.au

Installation

derwood
derwoodIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Solat install

Great pricex great quality products very knowledgable helpfull staff effecient install pf solar and batery nothing ws a problem would highly recomend them to anyone Show details ·  1
Blacky
BlackySydney, NSW2 posts

Don’t go past Innovate energy

Fantastic company for solar and electrical work. Prompt , professional and cost effective. They have installed my panels, battery and did an upgrade on my meter box. Eddie the technician did a great job. The whole system has saved me a ton of money and I highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Howard M.
Howard M.

I enjoy good service

The team from Innovate were prompt and delivered excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a service completed on a solar system. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisCanberra 2600, ACT7 posts

Highly Recommend Innovate Energy

Innovate Energy (Eddie, Sam & Jack) installed a quality 6.6kW solar system for me in the Eurobodalla Shire at a competitive price. The guys arrived on time and the job was hassle-free. A special thank you to James (Operations Manager) and Sam (installer) who were very helpful and provided me with a lot of useful information. Show details ·  1
Bob T.
Bob T.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Seamless effort and great job

We had the team from innovate energy here today to install our new Solar panels.
Eddie and the boys did a wonderful job and left the work area clean and tidy.
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Rates and Fees
Ross D.
Ross D.

Solar system installation

Professional and friendly team, answered all my questions. Finished large install in one day, removed all packaging and left the yard very clean. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Allan C.
Allan C.Illawarra, NSW

Solar installation by Innovate Energy

Excellent service and great price on Solar panel installation. Sam and Connor explained everything beforehand and accommodated my concerns. Turned up on time and cleaned up when finished. I have used Innovate for other electrical work and I am very happy. Show details ·  1
Amacka
Amacka2 posts

Solar Installation

Very happy with the work Innovate Solar have done. Moved/upgraded my electricity box and installed solar at my holiday house unsupervised. Very little mess and a great job. Communication could have been a little better. Show details ·  1
Installation
Trustworthiness
anthony galka
anthony galka

Excellent local company

Every one was kind and helpful who I dealt with. Easy to deal with and was done on time Show details ·  1
Greg Y
Greg Y2 posts

Excellent installer

Excellent company.
Innovate just installed an 8.3kw solar system for me. Very easy and smooth process.
Kane thoroughly explained all aspects, easily modified and adapted the quote to our requirements. Very professional first contact.
Chris from installation was great, fast efficient communication and booked it at our preferred date and time. Follow up questions all promptly answered.
The tradies Sam, Connor and Dan were excellent. Arrived exactly on time, very professional, did a great job, cleaned everything up, explained the system to me very well. Awesome installation. Show details ·  1
Stephen Glenday
Stephen Glenday2 posts

Solar installation

The whole process with innovate was extremely professional. The planning of the 10kva unit was handled with complete ease and communication over the issues were well explained ensuring no bumps in expectations. The day of installation Sam Dan Connor and jack presented a very professional team approach . They clearly explained their jobs from panels to batteries. I felt included in all aspects of installation. I would recommend this company as true professionals and extremely competitive on price . Thank you innovate Show details ·  1
Jim
Jim

Solar installations

From getting our quote to the installation of our solar panels we were very happy with the whole team from Innovate Energy. The installers did an excellent job turned up on time and were very professional. Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathyShoalhaven47 posts

On time, good electrician, reasonable rates

Helpful staff, fast appointment, electrician turned up on time. This in itself is a massive plus in this day of poor customer service. Our electrician was helpful, respectful and did a great job of installing a variety of LED light fittings. He was pleasant and left the place clean and tidy taking all the old fittings and boxes with him. Price was reasonable. Couldn't ask for more in an electrical service. Well done Innovate. Will certainly use your services again. Show details ·  1
msdichotomy1954
msdichotomy1954

Amazing quality product provided by an amazing team of professionals

Professional,friendly efficient team who provided quality at a very reasonable price. Kudos to Kane who guided me through from start to finish.The installation team were also amazing.Definitely recommend this business.Five star.p Show details
Craig
CraigSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Solar Install Great Results

Innovate installed a solar system for me in July 2023. The process was easy, transparent and we love the results. Kane at Innovate was my single point of contact and did a great job helping me through the process. The install team were friendly and professional and the install looks excellent. I would recommend contacting Innovate if your thinking about a new solar system. Show details ·  1

Frequently Asked Questions about Innovate Energy

Is Innovate Energy a local business?

Yes. Mat and Jack, the owners, of Innovate Energy and their staff were born, raised and now live and work in the Shoalhaven and surrounds.

If I have a concern about something solar, air conditioning or electrical related - am I able to call and speak to someone straight away?

Yes. Call Innovate Energy on 1300 911 767 and a team member will be able to answer all of your questions.

How long has Innovate been around?

Innovate Energy was originally Innovate Air and Electrical. It re-branded in 2020, using brighter colours to reflect the pride they take in their work and their positive and supportive workplace, plus a more inclusive name to include their solar works. They have been in operation since August 2016.

Where is Innovate Energy located?

They are on Quinns Lane in South Nowra. They are the big blue building, with the blue cars and blue fence, right across the road from Harvey Norman Commercial Division.

What does the company do besides Solar installations?

Innovate Energy has a team of experienced Electricians, including Level 2 Electricians, who can take care of all of your electrical needs, from changing a light bulb to rewiring a whole house, supply upgrades and meter box works. They also supply and install wall mount split system and ducted air conditioning.

Latest Consumer Questions

Alex Kay
Alex Kay

My address is 41 Benaroon Ave, St Ives. I would like to replace my existing 10-year-old 3 kW system with a 10 kW (possibly Trina/Enphase one). Can you do it? Alex

Innovate Energy   DM

Hi Alex, thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not service the St Ives area.

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers, Electricians and Solar Retailers