InovaAir AirClean E20 Plus

InovaAir AirClean E20 Plus

Jess M

Jess MPerth, WA

Average for price

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,700.00.

Air Quality Improvement
Noise Level
Odour Improvement
Room Type Large Bedroom
Pet OwnerNo
Smokers No
Shelley C.InovaAir

FamilyVMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I believe that this product helped heal my daughter's Asthma.

Purchased in October 2016.

Air Quality Improvement
Noise Level
Room Type Large Bedroom
Pet OwnerNo
Smokers No

Stephen Low

Stephen LowLower templestowe

EXCELLENT

I suffer for Hayfever for the last 10 years.. Every spring my face and my eye swell.. Its terrible..

Recently, someone recommended me to try air purifier.. After some research I found innovaair. Its just like magic, after a few days I bought the innovaair I let it runs for 24hours.. My Hayfever symptom all gone..

This air purifier is my savior. I have 2 units now 1 is the E8 for my room another e20 for living room.

I highly recommend this unit for Hayfever sufferer.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

GarrySYDNEY

E20 AirClean the best air cleaner but!!

No doubt this air purifier does as it is intended. After six years of using the E20 it is has been excellent. The only down side is the cost of the pre filter at $50 a pop they only last 3 months in my case. I would suggest that this is their life in any situation an air purifier is deemed necessary in spite of the manufactures claim of 6 months. I am looking for an alternative pre filter material to make my own as their is a limited market for a third party to manufacturer to make and market as such.

Date PurchasedAug 2012
Nicholas K.InovaAir

Shiyne

ShiynePerth, WA

Fantastic filter

Purchased the E20 and absolutely love it. Great quality unit, all steel construction and long life filters. The air smells really clean and I am definitely sneezing much less. At first I found it a little loud at night but I got used to it after only a couple of nights and now hardly notice it. It actually makes my tinnitus less bothersome as it is a really gentle ‘white noise’. Am going to move this unit into the living room and buy two smaller E7 units for the bedroom.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

AlysonMELBOURNE

Life changing purchase. This review is for the DE20 plus, same machine as E20, just electronic cont

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect air

I dont have allergies but certainly a dusty house and have bought a couple of air purifiers that were highly recommend from store and they did very little.
I stumbled upon inova air purifiers and purchased one recently and it actually works.
Early days but impressed with how effective it is.
Certainly not cheap but i think well worth it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Zara

ZaraSydney

Best air purifier on the market

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Michael L

Michael LNewcastle

A great solid and efficient unit

An excellent and well built unit. Has made a big difference to my home in a coal city. Now it's nearly 4 years old, the only thing I've done is to replace the pre-filters each 6 months as recommended and with an occasional vacuum of the exterior. It is clearly working efficiently as you can see the dust the filters have collected. The unit runs all the time on a medium speed - in my living area it is mostly not noticeable. A solid unit that works efficiently. My hay-fever has improved and the house smells fresh. Excellent!

Date PurchasedDec 2013
lukeg

lukegSydney

Life changing product!

Was a bit of skeptic when it came to air purifiers but decided to give it a go on recommendation from a friend who already owns one. I initially purchased the E8 system for my daughter’s bedroom as she is asthmatic and we live close to Sydney CBD so the air quality isn’t great. The difference it made was incredible, her reliance on medication has reduced significantly. A month later we purchased the E20 Plus and this system is now covering the rest of our apartment. We can also see less dust on our furnishings, the air has a noticeable fresher smell, it’s hard to explain but our apartment doesn’t feel as stuffy and has lost that "Urban, city smell". Overall a great Aussie company to deal with, couldn’t be happier!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

SarahMitchell9

SarahMitchell9Newcastle

Grateful these are available !!!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

chip

chipi have no facebook account

Disappointing to say the least.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Shelley C.InovaAir

Franz

Franz

InovaAir E20 Plus (with 6kg carbon)

I bought the unit (E20 Plus with 6kg of activated carbon) hoping it will get rid of smoke from incense and cigarette (coming from the neighbour) but it’s not quick enough to clear the air and get rid of smell. For a 20sqm room, it takes about 1hr (running on full speed) to notice the difference. By that time, we already have inhaled a lot of the smoke. Although still better than nothing.
I don’t mind the noise but for some, it can be noisy on full speed.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Nicholas K.InovaAir

wozdog

wozdogAU

Be assured, these are great

Every Home Should Have One

sueMerewether

the best thing we ever purchased

we have a E20 and an E7- absolutely brilliant- we can smell and feel the difference. When we are out- it goes on full bore. When home- down. We have less dust in the house and no more pet odour Expensive but well worth it for the great health benefits
everything
can be noisy- but who cares- leave it on at night in the lounge room full bore. Half on in the bedrooms

Urban CustomerMelbourne

Excellent product - I could not be happier with the results

Leesa65Brisbane

Very Impressed

Phil
Phil
kerrinl
kerrinl

Great product. Expensive but worth the money. I bought it to reduce the pet smell from ferrets in the house and it has eliminated all smells and more !
Ultra quiet, not a toy. Good range of setting and large space coverage.
Pricey.

Adam Australia
Adam Australia

Hem

Hemasked

Hi,
I decide to purchase E8, the small unit, for my office 25sqm which has so much dust. I can't shut my office' door as many people coming and going. Is that any benefit of buying this with not an isolated room?

Giselle

Giselleasked

are these air purifiers easy to clean? what's involved?

Borsch
Borsch

So simple. There are 3 airlets that in my case build up bit of dog hair thats to big to pass thru which i brush off with my hand or vacuum every now and then.
In terms of filters themselves all you gotta do is undo 2 latches, lift up casing from base and replace outer prefilter ( velcro) which from memory is around every six months. Filters themselves just lift out. So easy

Alyson

Very easy, unclip cover and replace pre-filter, cuts down on dusting elsewhere too as it's all trapped, not recirculating.

FamilyV

Very simple. Just unclip, remove the pre-filter and dispose of it, take the carbon filters out (just lift up), vacuum it out a bit, then place new pre-filter in. Every 3-5 years the carbon filters need replacing, and that's even easier - get them out and swap them. Easy.

Kyle

Kyleasked

Besides the obvious health benefits of the air purification, does the e20 make a noticble difference in reducing cleaning/dusting?

Urban Customer

I can't answer this with certainty and scientific precision, only my own impressions. I am quite allergic to common allergens like dust mites, mould, chemicals, emissions and so on and there is no doubt about a big difference in breathability when it is left on.

As for the cleaning factor, I can only say I think so. I hadn't thought of it before but there is little dust in this apartment. As we are in the inner city with building sites on all sides, this is remarkable. It is also very different to the situation in the serviced apartment we stayed in for a couple of months before moving here. It was about two suburbs away, further out from central Melbourne where the air should have been cleaner, yet it had a strong, visible daily dust build up. That building was only 18 months old, this one is 6 months old.

All up, my hunch is that it keeps the dust levels right down. I hope that is helpful.

sue

Our house has always been fairly dusty. It's not so now. There's still dust deposits on shelves etc but not so much now and we don't clean / dust as much. Also, I can see it deposited on the carbon filter which needs to be cleaned regularly. Breathability wise- it's wonderful!!

Get an answer from our members and InovaAir representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers