InovaAir AirClean E20 Plus

InovaAir AirClean E20 Plus

4.5

• Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (6)
  • Smokers Yes (1) · No (10)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Blackcat23AU

Excellent air purifier

Have bought this air purifier back in 2015. Still works at 100%. Is on 24/7. I’m allergic to dust and have hay fever and asthma, this has been a huge help in breathing properly and getting a good nights sleep from airborn allergies. Uses a prefilter which last 6 months, a medical grade hepa filter that last between 3-5 years and the carbon filter which lasts about 3 years. Has 20 speeds and can be loud on highest setting but is also very quiet on the lower setting for sleeping. The prefilter works very well, after 6 month’s when you replace it, you’ll see how much dirt it captures. Is made with high quality materials hence the price.

Purchased in February 2015 for A$1,795.00.

Carmelo

CarmeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

compared to others, this is a beast!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,795.00.

SmokersNo

Best air purifiers on the market. And a great Aussie company.

As above. Kept our large living room smelling and feeling crystal clean throughout the bushfire season and has significantly improved my allergy symptoms. Shelley from Inova Customer Service is extremely helpful, attentive and knowledgeable, and always happy to help with queries promptly. Cannot recommend the product enough + service, great example of a Great Aussie company.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
SmokersYes

Kushla M.

Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life Saver

I moved to Norther NSW awhile back and had a huge problem with allergies. My immunologist recommended a hepa filtered air purifier and after looking on the internet for this company. Even though it was a bit expensive and I was a bit dubious that it would help it was a small price for the relief I had immediately. If I started feeling an attack coming on I would turn on the filter and sit directly in front of it and within minutes I was again back to normal. Asthma, hives and sneezing were gone. Back in Vic I had severe bushfire asthma and this again was a lifesaver. When people are sick on the house I feel much more at ease knowing this is reducing transmission of germs too. Definitely money well spent.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom

Hi Kushla,

Thank you for your review. We are so glad the system is working well for you!

Excellent to clean air.

Bought it during the smoke from bushfires. Had a smaller one but it wasn’t on wheels. This is easy to move around and very efficient. Also have used to move air around in hot weather.

Purchased in January 2020.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Kate A.

Kate A.Canberra 2600, ACT

I love this Australian Made + Owned Air Filter

We have had out E20 air filter for over 12 months now. My mum has purchaed one and now two of my friends have purchased one. This company is amazing and I have dealt with the owner Shelley on numnerous ocassions as she has had to field many questions from me regarding the capabilities of the filter. It is unbelieveable how much dust this machine sucks in! We unfortunatley have a dusty home and this has been a game changer. With a product that works, is high quality, Aussie made and owned... and with an owner who is patient, kind and helpful - you cannot go wrong! Highly recommend! For mould, smoke, dust - and even viruses and just to have clean air! Worth the money. Oh and no cheap plastic components!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,795.00.

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

Too expensive and filter lasted only one month

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,875.00.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
Kippax

KippaxCanberra 2600, ACT

What a beast !

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,640.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
Neil

Neil

Excellent air purifier for bushfire smoke

Purchased in December 2019.

Vincent D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixed my asthma and dusty apartment air

I have severe asthma at home and at work. Hits hardest at night when trying to sleep.

I've picked this purifier today and within hours I have seen an amazing improvement in my breatheability. I haven't used a puffer and my airway feels relaxed for the first time indoors in decades.

It's got an incredible lineup of features. I've posted the chart with my other photo of the E20 Plus.

It has what's appears to be commercial filtration including Hepa13 (hospital grade+), with two other filters that I can see. Two of the three filters have a 5 year life. It's sealed, lightweight metal construction and wheels around. It's got a dial at the back and on low settings I can't hear it. Perfect coverage of 100m2.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1,595.00.

Jess M

Jess MPerth, WA

Average for price

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,700.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
FamilyV

FamilyVMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I believe that this product helped heal my daughter's Asthma.

Purchased in October 2016.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Office

Stephen Low

Stephen LowLower templestowe

EXCELLENT

I suffer for Hayfever for the last 10 years.. Every spring my face and my eye swell.. Its terrible..

Recently, someone recommended me to try air purifier.. After some research I found innovaair. Its just like magic, after a few days I bought the innovaair I let it runs for 24hours.. My Hayfever symptom all gone..

This air purifier is my savior. I have 2 units now 1 is the E8 for my room another e20 for living room.

I highly recommend this unit for Hayfever sufferer.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

GarrySYDNEY

E20 AirClean the best air cleaner but!!

No doubt this air purifier does as it is intended. After six years of using the E20 it is has been excellent. The only down side is the cost of the pre filter at $50 a pop they only last 3 months in my case. I would suggest that this is their life in any situation an air purifier is deemed necessary in spite of the manufactures claim of 6 months. I am looking for an alternative pre filter material to make my own as their is a limited market for a third party to manufacturer to make and market as such.

Date PurchasedAug 2012
Nicholas K.InovaAir
Shiyne

ShiynePerth, WA

Fantastic filter

Purchased the E20 and absolutely love it. Great quality unit, all steel construction and long life filters. The air smells really clean and I am definitely sneezing much less. At first I found it a little loud at night but I got used to it after only a couple of nights and now hardly notice it. It actually makes my tinnitus less bothersome as it is a really gentle ‘white noise’. Am going to move this unit into the living room and buy two smaller E7 units for the bedroom.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Alyson

AlysonMELBOURNE

Life changing purchase. This review is for the DE20 plus, same machine as E20, just electronic cont

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect air

I dont have allergies but certainly a dusty house and have bought a couple of air purifiers that were highly recommend from store and they did very little.
I stumbled upon inova air purifiers and purchased one recently and it actually works.
Early days but impressed with how effective it is.
Certainly not cheap but i think well worth it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Zara

ZaraSydney

Best air purifier on the market

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Michael L

Michael LNewcastle

A great solid and efficient unit

An excellent and well built unit. Has made a big difference to my home in a coal city. Now it's nearly 4 years old, the only thing I've done is to replace the pre-filters each 6 months as recommended and with an occasional vacuum of the exterior. It is clearly working efficiently as you can see the dust the filters have collected. The unit runs all the time on a medium speed - in my living area it is mostly not noticeable. A solid unit that works efficiently. My hay-fever has improved and the house smells fresh. Excellent!

Date PurchasedDec 2013
lukeg

lukegSydney

Life changing product!

Was a bit of skeptic when it came to air purifiers but decided to give it a go on recommendation from a friend who already owns one. I initially purchased the E8 system for my daughter’s bedroom as she is asthmatic and we live close to Sydney CBD so the air quality isn’t great. The difference it made was incredible, her reliance on medication has reduced significantly. A month later we purchased the E20 Plus and this system is now covering the rest of our apartment. We can also see less dust on our furnishings, the air has a noticeable fresher smell, it’s hard to explain but our apartment doesn’t feel as stuffy and has lost that "Urban, city smell". Overall a great Aussie company to deal with, couldn’t be happier!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

просто н.asked

how much are replacement filters?

Blackcat23

Rather expensive. $50 for the pre-filter that lasts 6months. $195 for the carbon filter which lasts between 3 - 5 years and $295 for the hepa filter which also lasts between 3 to 5 years

thanks!

Shelley C.InovaAir

Hi Npocto, unlike store bought or plastic systems with synthetic filters, our air purifier filters have a lifespan of up to 3-4 times longer due to quality & capacity of the filter media (medical-grade H13 & kilograms of carbon), pre-filters are $50, H13 medical-grade HEPA 3-5 years $295 & 6 kilograms of activated carbon $195. Regards InovaAir.

rtrishasked

I just bought the InovaAir 8. I can’t unlatch the locks on the sides. Any hints?

Shelley C.InovaAir

Thanks for your question. The latches can be tight when new as they have internal springs which keep tension on the filter seals. Just behind the curved section of the latch you can insert a flat item such as a flat screwdriver, push outwards and the latch will open. Let us know if you have any further questions. The quickest way to reach customer service is direct through the contact page on our site: https://inovaairpurifiers.com.au/pages/contact-us .

Vincent D.

Could you post a photo of the latches?

rtrish

I managed to unlock it, thanks.

Hem

Hemasked

Hi,
I decide to purchase E8, the small unit, for my office 25sqm which has so much dust. I can't shut my office' door as many people coming and going. Is that any benefit of buying this with not an isolated room?

Get an answer from our members and InovaAir representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers