InovaAir AirClean E20 Plus

InovaAir AirClean E20 Plus

Pros

• Far-reaching purification capabilities

• Lengthy filter life

• Wheels for portability

Cons

• Pricey replacement filters

• Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (9)
  • Smokers Yes (1) · No (17)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
PeeCee

PeeCeeSydney, NSW

Longer Harder Stronger!

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,595.00.

Ana K

Ana KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy with my 2 x E20 InvoaAir units

We initially purchased one unit for our small split level apartment as we lived in a CBD close to a lot of car pollution. We were happy with the quality of the air it produced so purcahsed an additional unit 6 month later for the upper level also. I have found the Customer Service to be great and both times our machines needed a service, this was arranged quickly and it was a hassle free process. 4 years later, we are still using both purifiers.

Purchased in January 2017.

Pet OwnerYes
SmokersNo

Great air purifier

This filter is great and very effective. Easy to put together. It's well designed and easy to clean. Expensive but very good quality. I like that you can replace all the filters when needed.

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Simply excellent!

I purchased the E20 purifier as a direct result of the poor air quality during the 2020 bushfires. It has been a simply excellent Australian made product and I have nothing but the highest recommendation for it. The quality of build is very solid. I have placed it in our main living area and it has been on continuously since purchase. It is very easy to navigate and a simple wipe over is all that is necessary re cleaning. I have observed a significant reduction in surface dust in that area and am impressed at the cleanliness of the air. The proof of the pudding is the amount of dust collected on the pre filter (and on the side vents) when changed, on average every six months. The cost of the unit is not insignificant but worth every cent.

Purchased in February 2020.

KMath

KMathNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Product

Purchased in January 2013.

Incredible, crisp air to now breathe

I purchased this product with the expectation that the air would be cleaner to breathe for the whole family. The E20Plus has exceeded our expectations! Our son, who is cardiac quite often gets sick and I have noticed that during times where he is ill, he is able to recover from respiratory infections much quicker than previously. I change the filter every 6 months as recommended, and I am amazed at the amount of dust and dirt that has accumulated in it. Seriously amazed, and very thankful for the InovaAir team and have raved about this product to my family and friends. My father even went out and purchased an E20 Plus and I know he is very happy with the product too. Thank you so much!

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,500.00.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Excellent Air-cleaner

I highly recommend the E20 Air Filter. Since Nov 2019 we have used this product to filter our bedroom each night and living room during the day. It has worked a treat. As an asthmatic, I have always found seasonal allergens and the fire season in Sydney very challenging. This product has been very effective in helping me manage my allergies and asthma. In the past, I have found no other air filter that worked for me so well. Thank you for my many nights of improved sleep. I am a very happy customer.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,499.00.

Paul G.

Paul G.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic product

A high quality Australian made air purifier. I live near a main road and used to get a lot of black dust before buying the InovaAir air purifier. After using the InovaAir air purifier, I have noticed a significant reduction in dust levels and a reduction in odours. This is particularly noticeable after the house has been closed all day. Worth every cent.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,600.00.

Blackcat23AU

Excellent air purifier

Have bought this air purifier back in 2015. Still works at 100%. Is on 24/7. I’m allergic to dust and have hay fever and asthma, this has been a huge help in breathing properly and getting a good nights sleep from airborn allergies. Uses a prefilter which last 6 months, a medical grade hepa filter that last between 3-5 years and the carbon filter which lasts about 3 years. Has 20 speeds and can be loud on highest setting but is also very quiet on the lower setting for sleeping. The prefilter works very well, after 6 month’s when you replace it, you’ll see how much dirt it captures. Is made with high quality materials hence the price.

Purchased in February 2015 for $1,795.00.

Carmelo

CarmeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

compared to others, this is a beast!

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,795.00.

Best air purifiers on the market. And a great Aussie company.

As above. Kept our large living room smelling and feeling crystal clean throughout the bushfire season and has significantly improved my allergy symptoms. Shelley from Inova Customer Service is extremely helpful, attentive and knowledgeable, and always happy to help with queries promptly. Cannot recommend the product enough + service, great example of a Great Aussie company.

Kushla M.

Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life Saver

I moved to Norther NSW awhile back and had a huge problem with allergies. My immunologist recommended a hepa filtered air purifier and after looking on the internet for this company. Even though it was a bit expensive and I was a bit dubious that it would help it was a small price for the relief I had immediately. If I started feeling an attack coming on I would turn on the filter and sit directly in front of it and within minutes I was again back to normal. Asthma, hives and sneezing were gone. Back in Vic I had severe bushfire asthma and this again was a lifesaver. When people are sick on the house I feel much more at ease knowing this is reducing transmission of germs too. Definitely money well spent.

Hi Kushla,

Thank you for your review. We are so glad the system is working well for you!

Excellent to clean air.

Bought it during the smoke from bushfires. Had a smaller one but it wasn’t on wheels. This is easy to move around and very efficient. Also have used to move air around in hot weather.

Purchased in January 2020.

Kate A.

Kate A.Canberra 2600, ACT

I love this Australian Made + Owned Air Filter

We have had out E20 air filter for over 12 months now. My mum has purchaed one and now two of my friends have purchased one. This company is amazing and I have dealt with the owner Shelley on numnerous ocassions as she has had to field many questions from me regarding the capabilities of the filter. It is unbelieveable how much dust this machine sucks in! We unfortunatley have a dusty home and this has been a game changer. With a product that works, is high quality, Aussie made and owned... and with an owner who is patient, kind and helpful - you cannot go wrong! Highly recommend! For mould, smoke, dust - and even viruses and just to have clean air! Worth the money. Oh and no cheap plastic components!

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,795.00.

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

Too expensive and filter lasted only one month

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,875.00.

Kippax

KippaxCanberra 2600, ACT

What a beast !

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,640.00.

Neil

Neil

Excellent air purifier for bushfire smoke

Purchased in December 2019.

Vincent D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixed my asthma and dusty apartment air

I have severe asthma at home and at work. Hits hardest at night when trying to sleep.

I've picked this purifier today and within hours I have seen an amazing improvement in my breatheability. I haven't used a puffer and my airway feels relaxed for the first time indoors in decades.

It's got an incredible lineup of features. I've posted the chart with my other photo of the E20 Plus.

It has what's appears to be commercial filtration including Hepa13 (hospital grade+), with two other filters that I can see. Two of the three filters have a 5 year life. It's sealed, lightweight metal construction and wheels around. It's got a dial at the back and on low settings I can't hear it. Perfect coverage of 100m2.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,595.00.

Jess M

Jess MPerth, WA

Average for price

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,700.00.

FamilyV

FamilyVMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I believe that this product helped heal my daughter's Asthma.

Purchased in October 2016.

jason

jasonasked

I replaced the hepa filter on E20 plus and straight away the filter 1 comes up red what is wrong

Hi Jason,

You need to reset the HEPA filter indicator by pressing and holding for 5 seconds the "filter check" button when the filter life indicator is on the HEPA filter. Any issues please contact us 1300137244. This info is also listed in the manual if you have that handy.

просто н.asked

how much are replacement filters?

Blackcat23

Rather expensive. $50 for the pre-filter that lasts 6months. $195 for the carbon filter which lasts between 3 - 5 years and $295 for the hepa filter which also lasts between 3 to 5 years

thanks!

Nick K.InovaAir

Hi Npocto, unlike store bought or plastic systems with synthetic filters, our air purifier filters have a lifespan of up to 3-4 times longer due to quality & capacity of the filter media (medical-grade H13 & kilograms of carbon), pre-filters are $50, H13 medical-grade HEPA 3-5 years $295 & 6 kilograms of activated carbon $195. Regards InovaAir.

rtrishasked

I just bought the InovaAir 8. I can’t unlatch the locks on the sides. Any hints?

Nick K.InovaAir

Thanks for your question. The latches can be tight when new as they have internal springs which keep tension on the filter seals. Just behind the curved section of the latch you can insert a flat item such as a flat screwdriver, push outwards and the latch will open. Let us know if you have any further questions. The quickest way to reach customer service is direct through the contact page on our site: https://inovaairpurifiers.com.au/pages/contact-us .

Vincent D.

Could you post a photo of the latches?

rtrish

I managed to unlock it, thanks.

Get an answer from our members and InovaAir representatives

Features:

• Designed to purify areas up to 100 square metres, making this device suitable for expansive open-plan houses or communal office spaces
  • 3-stages of air purification includes: a preliminary filter, a medical-grade HEPA filter, and a carbon filter that removes gasses and odours
  • An impressive filter life of around 3 to 5 years, which far exceeds the filter life of other air purifiers on the market
  • Wheels attached underneath the device allow you to transport this air purifier around the house

Points of praise:

• Reviewers were pleased that using this air purifier helped them achieve a significant decrease in allergens such as dust and pollen in their homes or offices
  • The InovaAir AirClean E20 Plus was versatile, as this device assisted with warding off sniffles and coughs during winter flu seasons, as well as smoke and fumes from summer bushfires
  • This air purifier eliminated repugnant odours caused by pets and teenage boys, leaving houses smelling fresh and clean
  • Changing filters was quick and easy for many reviewers – it was as simple as unhooking the latches to replace the filter.

Points to consider:

• The filters are long lasting but they’re also quite pricey. A replacement HEPA filter will set you back by about $300 – and that’s just the price of one of the filters that you’ll need to eventually replace.
CategoryAir Purifiers