Install a Veranda

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kaye Evans

Kaye EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your hard earned money with this company

I can't believe this company can operate in such a un-orangised fashion. It has been 3 months since I paid my deposit and I'm still waiting for council approval because it took 2.5 months for the plans to be lodged with council and now I'm being told that they need to check something else with council because Install a Veranda's own convincer didn't make it clear to council what is actually require even though we have council approval - I wouldn't recommend this company to build a kennel for my dog let alone anything as complicated as a verandah

Bev

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job done and such a asset to add to our house

We have just had Install a Veranda put a verandah on our house, we are thrilled with it and it will certainly be a great space for the future. Cliff & Taylor installed it and they did a excellent job, were polite and respectfull. All the staff have been great.
would recommend Install a Veranda to do another project for us.
Well done .

Michael

Michael Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect !!!

Recently had my veranda installed by install a veranda....
Had the pleasure of meeting Warwick who displayed fantastic customer service.
Thank you to Ben and Nathan who did an amazing job with installation and were very professional and great guys also.
Very happy with the finished product and would recommend install a veranda.
Thanks to the team at install a veranda!

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Install a Veranda compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Fantastic job, install a veranda is the best company for you.

Fantastic job can't be any happier with the services we received. Alana Lanza who took care of my project is a lovely lady who helped me so much during covid19 restrictions to completed my beautiful carport.i am very pleased with install a veranda company and if any one is looking to build a carport this is a company for you . Thanks so much great job

WTG

WTGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Customers

Very happy with our Pergola.
Stratco products used is of great quality. The installers know exactly what they’re doing. Got straight to work, finished ahead of schedule and cleaned up afterwards.

Mandy

Mandy

Good job

My veranda was installed on 18 Nov, 2020. It has been taken a long time for the job to be done due to the Covid. Now it has turned out a fantastic veranda, high quality and the man was so attention at the details. So happy with the service. I highly recommend Install A Veranda.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally-A Veranda

I recently had Install a Veranda provide me with a Stratco outdoor veranda.
Many hurdles with local council permits, developer requirements and communication of information issues over 11 months meant patience, persistance , perserverance and frustration by all parties saw it finally installed.
The 2 installers were very efficient and polite and completed the job with no issues.
I am happy with the completed project and look forward to spending time outdoors under the veranda.
It is a shame that it took so long to complete.

Building permit

Sue22

Still having problems- 12 months on!

Hard to believe that we are still paying our plumber to fix the shoddy workmanship of this business. The work was so poor causing the veranda to leak and our plumber had to put rivets in and silicone to stop us getting wet. Run for the hill, people, away from this company!!

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Install a Veranda compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Athan

AthanVictoria

Rude sales during quote

Karen E.

Karen E.Victoria

Time to celebrate with friends & family!

Once the planning approvals were processed the project was completed in 3 easy steps.
1. Materials delivered day ahead of instal.
2. Contractors arrived and were punctual, professional and considerate.
3. Works complete in 1 1/2 days. Site left clean, verandah inspected & payment approved.
We are extremely happy. It is just what we imagined and the verandah flows seamlessly from the house. We now have an awesome entertaining space to create beautiful family memories for years to come.

emily v.

emily v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisified

We recently used install a veranda could not be more happy with the result
Would definitely recommend Install A Veranda to anyone that is looking for first class design and workmanship.

unhappy customers

unhappy customersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incapable and can't be bothered

MGCap

MGCapGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outdoor Area.. Its Magnificent Extra Space

Install a Veranda, Officeworker-Alana polite young lady. Salesman-Chris a gentleman that understood/listened to what I wanted. The Tradies-Michael J and his team perfectionist and got the job done on time.