2.8

3.0
2.8
3.2
2.6
Brand Manager for Install a Veranda? Claim your listing.

Angeluz
AngeluzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

One Happy Customer

Highly recommended, everything was done in a professional manner and exactly as agreed and comunicated. The veranda looks a treat. The installers, Paul & Jay were friendly, dowwn to earth and on time.
Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

• +1Thumbnail
Eli R.
Eli R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Veranda

Thank you for a job well done, from quote and advise from Anna and completion of the veranda by Paul and Jake was seamless.
Also communication for appointments and updates with permits with Bek was perfect.
Very happy to recommend to family and friends . Cheers to this great team.
Elizabeth Reyes from Frankston South Victoria
Nadine V.
Nadine V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just awful

Just a terrible company to deal with. Even if you have no other options, don’t use them. You will not hear from them unless they want money. Zero proactive communication. You need to follow up with them constantly to get anywhere. Don’t expect the build to start just because you have a start date. They won’t tell you if it’s cancelled, and then someone will show up to build it when you don’t expect them. They get one star only because the verandah was built. Stay as far away from this company as possible.
Paula
Paula

She's up!

Our veranda Installer/Builder/Tradie/'One Man Band' Dion was professionally brilliant!!! Didn't stop all day and did a fantastic, neat, thorough job.
Good on ya, Mate! Sleep well!!!
Thank You, Dion!!!

It's a pity the Office Staff couldn't manage the same level of Customer Service. They had to be chased, corrected and/or followed up, to fix details at every stage throughout the planning process. Disappointing!!! More appropriate training required within your Company?

George B.
George B.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Ultimately content!

The staff at Install A Veranda were very professional and helpful to the best of their ability! However the nightmare of dealing with the Hume city council made me wish I didn't start the process.
Muhammad I.11 posts

Good technicians but terrible salesman and cheats

Terrible only because of their sales. They force people to buy the same day and take the decision. Also they lie on a product price and charged me more then the value of product. I got the stratco cool deck and salesman lied to me and over charged me approx 5k more then the actual price. They force you to take a decision right away and blackmail you emotionally. Just be careful and do your research before buying. They will try to make sure you take decision without thinking
Muhammad I.

BTW, they should be 1 star cause all of their 4-star reviews are actually paid review

Crystal Fonua
Crystal FonuaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vin
Vin2 posts

Install a leaky verandah

First decent rain since we had the verandah installed and it's leaking from absolutely everywhere. Note also the sawn off down pipe that was left behind from the job. One of several things that we've been left to clean up. Genuinely terrible job
Sue
Sue

Not so good

We had our awning built in March and are still waiting for receipt of payment and building certificate. We also have a couple of leaks which the installer [Name Removed] was aware of. We had [Name Removed] some screening and roller shutters for us on the side,
And he never finished the job but was happy to take our money, promises given over and over again but all lies. Although this side job was not officially done by install a verandah he is one of their contractors. To think they hire a person who treats their customers like this is disgusting. They would not even help us at all. So no I would not recommend them
There is no integrity from them at all
Warren S.
Warren S.

A stressful, erroneous and drawn out process

Don't use! - Too many cooks in the kitchen.

A salesman who passed on incorrect design information. Installers didn't turn up on the scheduled day. Admin who stopped responding.
Thankfully part of the issue was flagged by the builder before being erected. The Director contacted me to resolve the issues and got it rectified, so there is some credit to that (but that was due to my non-payment, doubt I would have heard if I'd paid already).
Now, as soon as the issue was rectified, I received 2 emails, 3 phone calls in less than 24 hours to pay the balance!! I had my phone on silent during work hours.. give me a chance! Borderline harassment.. I will pay, relax.

Elicia
EliciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy

Terrible job. Absolutely horrible final product. Leaks, rivets not lined up, can see daylight through it. Gutter leaks as rivets not lined up either. Shoddy workmanship from the very beginning. Would never recommend
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kaye Evans
Kaye EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Don't waste your hard earned money with this company

I can't believe this company can operate in such a un-orangised fashion. It has been 3 months since I paid my deposit and I'm still waiting for council approval because it took 2.5 months for the plans to be lodged with council and now I'm being told that they need to check something else with council because Install a Veranda's own convincer didn't make it clear to council what is actually require even though we have council approval - I wouldn't recommend this company to build a kennel for my dog let alone anything as complicated as a verandah
Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great Job done and such a asset to add to our house

We have just had Install a Veranda put a verandah on our house, we are thrilled with it and it will certainly be a great space for the future. Cliff & Taylor installed it and they did a excellent job, were polite and respectfull. All the staff have been great.
would recommend Install a Veranda to do another project for us.
Well done .