Install a Veranda

Install a Veranda

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Install a Veranda? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Not so good

We had our awning built in March and are still waiting for receipt of payment and building certificate. We also have a couple of leaks which the installer Darren was aware of. We had Darren some screening and roller shutters for us on the side,
And he never finished the job but was happy to take our money, promises given over and over again but all lies. Although this side job was not officially done by install a verandah he is one of their contractors. To think they hire a person who treats their customers like this is disgusting. They would not even help us at all. So no I would not recommend them
There is no integrity from them at all

A stressful, erroneous and drawn out process.

Don't use! - Too many cooks in the kitchen.

A salesman who passed on incorrect design information. Installers didn't turn up on the scheduled day. Admin who stopped responding.
Thankfully part of the issue was flagged by the builder before being erected. The Director contacted me to resolve the issues and got it rectified, so there is some credit to that (but that was due to my non-payment, doubt I would have heard if I'd paid already).
Now, as soon as the issue was rectified, I received 2 emails, 3 phone calls in less than 24 hours to pay the balance!! I had my phone on silent during work hours.. give me a chance! Borderline harassment.. I will pay, relax.

Elicia
EliciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy

Terrible job. Absolutely horrible final product. Leaks, rivets not lined up, can see daylight through it. Gutter leaks as rivets not lined up either. Shoddy workmanship from the very beginning. Would never recommend

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Interesting method of quoting

Rates and Fees
Kaye Evans
Kaye EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your hard earned money with this company

I can't believe this company can operate in such a un-orangised fashion. It has been 3 months since I paid my deposit and I'm still waiting for council approval because it took 2.5 months for the plans to be lodged with council and now I'm being told that they need to check something else with council because Install a Veranda's own convincer didn't make it clear to council what is actually require even though we have council approval - I wouldn't recommend this company to build a kennel for my dog let alone anything as complicated as a verandah

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job done and such a asset to add to our house

We have just had Install a Veranda put a verandah on our house, we are thrilled with it and it will certainly be a great space for the future. Cliff & Taylor installed it and they did a excellent job, were polite and respectfull. All the staff have been great.
would recommend Install a Veranda to do another project for us.
Well done .

Michael
Michael Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect !!!

Recently had my veranda installed by install a veranda....
Had the pleasure of meeting Warwick who displayed fantastic customer service.
Thank you to Ben and Nathan who did an amazing job with installation and were very professional and great guys also.
Very happy with the finished product and would recommend install a veranda.
Thanks to the team at install a veranda!

Fantastic job, install a veranda is the best company for you.

Fantastic job can't be any happier with the services we received. Alana Lanza who took care of my project is a lovely lady who helped me so much during covid19 restrictions to completed my beautiful carport.i am very pleased with install a veranda company and if any one is looking to build a carport this is a company for you . Thanks so much great job

WTG
WTGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Customers

Very happy with our Pergola.
Stratco products used is of great quality. The installers know exactly what they’re doing. Got straight to work, finished ahead of schedule and cleaned up afterwards.

Mandy
Mandy

Good job

My veranda was installed on 18 Nov, 2020. It has been taken a long time for the job to be done due to the Covid. Now it has turned out a fantastic veranda, high quality and the man was so attention at the details. So happy with the service. I highly recommend Install A Veranda.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally-A Veranda

I recently had Install a Veranda provide me with a Stratco outdoor veranda.
Many hurdles with local council permits, developer requirements and communication of information issues over 11 months meant patience, persistance , perserverance and frustration by all parties saw it finally installed.
The 2 installers were very efficient and polite and completed the job with no issues.
I am happy with the completed project and look forward to spending time outdoors under the veranda.
It is a shame that it took so long to complete.

Building permit

Sue22

Still having problems- 12 months on!

Hard to believe that we are still paying our plumber to fix the shoddy workmanship of this business. The work was so poor causing the veranda to leak and our plumber had to put rivets in and silicone to stop us getting wet. Run for the hill, people, away from this company!!

Athan
AthanVictoria

Rude sales during quote

Karen E.
Karen E.Victoria

Time to celebrate with friends & family!

Once the planning approvals were processed the project was completed in 3 easy steps.
1. Materials delivered day ahead of instal.
2. Contractors arrived and were punctual, professional and considerate.
3. Works complete in 1 1/2 days. Site left clean, verandah inspected & payment approved.
We are extremely happy. It is just what we imagined and the verandah flows seamlessly from the house. We now have an awesome entertaining space to create beautiful family memories for years to come.