Instyle Solar

Instyle Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (69)
  • Purchase PriceA$9,812.71 (31)
  • Installation
Benjamin R.

Benjamin R.North Queensland, QLD

Solar Systems Review: Part 1

Purchase PriceA$7,795.00

Karen H.

Karen H.North Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended!!

I was initially hesitant about getting solar but thought I would just get some information about it all. We met with Kathy and she took the time to explain how it all worked and what savings we could make. She answered all our questions and alleviated any concerns we had. Their whole team is very professional and helpful, and they do not hesitate in answering any questions even after the job has been completed. I would also like to give a shout out to the installation guys as they were fantastic and did a fabulous job. We honestly would have no hesitations in recommending the Instyle Solar team to anyone, in fact have I referred my brother to them, and he too has had them install a system for his place.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar
System Size9 KW
Purchase PriceA$10,100.00
Laura

LauraNorth Queensland, QLD

InStyle solar review

I have been talking about installing solar for some years. Finally got it installed. Guys were great at putting it up and Kathy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. No dramas so far with the company. Now I just have to sit back and wait for the sun to shine to produce my power. Thanks Kathy.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar panels
Purchase PriceA$6,500.00

Nola F.

Nola F.North Queensland, QLD

Why did I wait?

Great company Sales Rep to electricians couldn't have had better would highly recommend.Questions fully answered ,no stress involved. Looking @ solar gauge everyday incredible the savings. Need help just give them a call.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar KuPower
Purchase PriceA$7,616.00

Jim M.

Jim M.North Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Very professional job, completed on time as per their commitment. Helpful during the planning stage and the system meets our demands perfectly. I am very happy with system and would recommend them.

System Size9.6 KW
Ellyse W.

Ellyse W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Professional and Stress Free

Instyle Solar made the whole process so easy. Kathy was professional, friendly and very informative. We are very happy with the product. From signing up to the installation everything was quick and hassle free. We highly recommend Instyle Solar Kathy is very imformative and very quick to get back to any questions.

System Size8 KW

This is perfect for us 10.5klw

We have put a 10.5 Kel system on from salesperson Kathy. We found Kathy very knowledgeable on the products and a great person to have that deal with. We would recommend this company to anyone that asks about solar.
Thank you very much Kathy for all your help.

Panel Purchased 10.5klw
System Size10.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$12,000.00

Stress Free Solar Installation

Every aspect of this installation was very easy. The salesman Bryan Adams was very knowledgeable about the products and the business. Explained everything with a lot of detail and answered all our questions.
The installers Mark & Connor were friendly, polite and very hardworking on a hot day! They explained how the inverter worked to make sure I knew my way around everything and assisted with setting up the app on my phone.
I would recommend this business to anyone I spoke to about Solar.

stephen c

stephen cSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bright light in Solar

This is a review for Instyle Solar. We have now had seven months experience with this company and can only record that each dealing has been totally positive. Harold Tsiamis very personably visited our house and guided us carefully through the science, design, best size, best location and best choice of components. We needed a larger than normal system and Instyle quickly obtained approval for any excess electricity to be bought. An early installation date was achieved with a friendly crew and complete clean up. The well-chosen location has resulted in us moving to credit billing even over the summer months with daytime air-conditioning, hot water heating and pool chlorination. Highest recommendation given. Could not be happier.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar KUPower315
System Size8 KW

P and L  LEE

P and L LEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Instyle is the manner with which we are treated

The arranging of Installation, the Installation Process were seamless. This did include bringing forward the Istallation date without any disruption to the process by Instyle.
There were a couple of queries, which were immediately dealt with by Janine Clarke and Melanie Brown.
All of Harolds sales promises were met by the team at Instyle. Slick, friendly and Professional.
Congratulations, Phil & Lesley Lee Victoria Point.

Panel Purchased Canadian Panels
System Size5 KW
Robert Martin

Robert MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaves a lot to be desired.

We have hardly saved a cent we installed a 5 kw system with optimisers and we are making 3 -3.1kw on a nth facing roof on our second inverter. Can't hook up to wifi.

Panel Purchased REC Twin Peak Panels
System Size5 KW
Purchase PriceA$10,687.00
Bryan D.

Bryan D.South East Queensland, QLD

Factual information up front

I invested with Instyle Solar and couldn’t be happier. My first full quarter last month and I have a credit on my electricity account!! Absolutely stoked. Takes a little pressure off in the current climate.
Thank you to Frank, he made things so simple and laid everything out on the table. The way he explained it, it sold it self. Also a big thank you to the install team. Nothing was a problem. It has been a great experience. A very satisfied customer.

Panel Purchased Canadian solar

Highly recomended...

Very easy to do, Mark was thorough with his numbers and explaination, we now are running with better than budgeted results.
Installation was fast and very professional, guys went the extra mile with some branch removal for better sunlight exposure.
Cant recomend them enough.

Brandon

BrandonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instyle - in style :)

Communication with Bryan was amazing from start to finish. Every step was well organised and documented. Even when little challenges arose (through our power company) Instyle was right there to sort out. Would highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Super easy and honest process and installation.

From our first meeting with Mark to post install everything has been great.We did have one issue recently but tech team were out within a week and fixed it free of charge.Everything is back up and running.Really happy.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The Dragon

The DragonSydney, NSW

Very High Marks

We are very happy with our Solar installation. From the start Mark Ceccato was extremely helpful and knowledgeable answering all my questions. As a self funded retiree I nearly had to miss out but again Mark was able to help me get funding. The system was installed quickly and efficiently by Illya and his team and I am very happy with my dealings with Instyle. I'll be recommending this company to my friends who are considering solar.

Solar Panel installation E2E

Mark Ceccato did an excellent job explaining benefits of solar install and payback value. Hand over to the delivery team was very good with good communications. Delivery time line was impacted by the devastation of the fires which impacted a lot of the logistics to get the panels delivered. This was outside of their control. Install day went smoothly and it was nice clean tidy job. Intsall team (Led by Luke Ellis)was very engaging and explained how it was to occur and they fitted into our request to ensure visual appearance of cabling etc was minimal. Excellent job all round.

Panel Purchased Hawha Q Cells
Purchase PriceA$8,000.00
Terrence

TerrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

People do not buy from bad-mannered liars.

Please refer to Sally B's review of 18 January. My wife Moira and I agree with every word stated by Sally B.
We thank you Sally and indeed really thank the Instyle Solar team of Harold, Dave and the Installation Team. 100 marks for all.
As aged pensioners we were 'overlooked' by 3 other solar operators. Your Harold then drove for 90 minutes to meet us in our rural home. His personal ethics, charisma and sense of humour, provided with first class advice, will ensure we save money. In summary I appreciated the 'corporate culture' of Instyle, backed with efficient communication and follow-up. It's great to be part of a Queensland Family Owned and Operated Company that delivers a world class product.
Terry G

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar Inc 16 x 300w CS3K-300P
Lesley A.

Lesley A.

Very Happy Customers

We are very happy with our dealings with the Professional Team at Instyle Solar. Cameron was highly efficient, giving us all the information we needed to make an informed decision to go ahead and have our Solar Installation carried out by Instyle Solar. The Technical Installation Team was also highly efficient and carried out the install quickly and smoothly. Our Solar panels are generating a large amount of energy, more than we can use, so we are also receiving a nice payment back from our Energy Company for the excess power produced.

Debbie S

Debbie SSouth East Queensland, QLD

We have solar!

From start to finish, everyone that I dealt with at Instyle Solar was friendly, helpful and professional. The installation was done when they said it would be done. I can not fault their service.

Purchase PriceA$6,000.00