Instyle Solar

Instyle Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Instyle Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (123)
  • Purchase Price$9,760.93

Thoroughly Professional & Trustworthy Company

Instyle Solar were excellent to deal with right throughout the entire process. From the initial meeting with the sales rep through to the completion of install & beyond they have handled my Solar Installation process in a thoroughly professional manner. I can highly recommend Instyle Solar as a reputable & trustworthy business to work with for the best outcomes & complete customer satisfaction.

Excellent and Effecient

The team were excellent in their customer service and was super efficient in installing our new system. They were quick to tackle some of the challenges with our roof design and all in all great installation and service.

Rob
RobHobart, TAS

A Professional Solar Company you can TRUST

From the time the InStyle representative visited our house installation last week every step was completed in a professional manner.
They provided all the info we needed to enjoy a hassle free experience.

Kirsten
KirstenCentral, SA

Very Happy

The after sales support was brilliant. I had issues with my electricity provider but the people at Instyle Solar sorted it all out for me. The manager with whom i have been dealing, has been amazing and has answered any of my queries i have had over the last few months. They also helped me install the app on my phone so i could monitor the panels and electricity usage

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific Service, Happy Customer

Designed to suit the house, easy system to operate, good warranty and follow up information. I would highly recommend this company.

Communer
CommunerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Process

The process was smooth. Cannot be certain about competitive pricing without personal experience or reading honest reviews about other companies.

Melissa Perfect
Melissa PerfectSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thorough and professional from start to finish

We were impressed with InStyle Solar from start to finish! They were thorough and professional from initial consultation to post service installation. Having a qualified electrician talk us through the initial consult, their own employees and not contractors as installers, and an Australian owned business were all important and reassuring for us. Highly recommend for anyone looking at solar!

Joe
Joe Illawarra, NSW

Great streamlined experience

A welcoming experience within a very competitive environment. Quality, service and a streamlined positive experience is what I look for in anything I purchase or in this case research for a long term investment. In-style solar was recommended to me by a friend which ultimately lead me to sit down and complete a quote for my solar needs. From the initial sit down consultancy which supported my questions and understanding of my requirements to the on-going communication and touch base until install stage was fantastic
and streamlined. Being reassured on warranty and monitoring of performance on-going was another key factor for my decision to choose in-style solar.

Sarah26
Sarah26South East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault

Amazing service, informative staff and friendly and professional installation. Can not fault the team, the whole process was smooth and really reassuring that this was a good decision for us. Thank you Rory and thank you to the whole team!

Amy B
Amy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Local Company

From our first contact with Instyle Solar we felt like they wanted to give us a system that would suit our needs. We were kept up to date with the progression of our installation. On installation day the team arrived on time and got to work. Once everything was completed we were stepped through the app so we could monitor our usage. It was an extremely stress free process and would definitely recommend Instyle Solar to anyone wanting to install solar power.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Maria
MariaHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Highly recommended product/service/team
James Cass our consultant was amazing. We have looked at other companies and James was the first reason for our decision to go ahead. He was friendly, easy to communicate with from the first initial contact, to after the job was complete. Kept us in the loop the whole way. Answered all calls or questions that day. Nick the installer was also amazing, never a problem to answer any question, respectful to our home and very friendly, as was his team. Both men are an asset to the company and we are very happy with our solar.

Kent S.
Kent S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product - value for money Premium Solar. You will always get what you pay for!

Catharine hughes
Catharine hughesNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional Team

What a fantastic team of Professional , for a lady in her late 50’s new things like solar are complicated.
The team from start to finish put me at ease explaining what I needed to do to help with my reduction in my Ergon bill. In North Queensland we have only one supplier.
The the team came in and were so coutiius to myself and my family.
Thank you would highly recommend.

BC QldKiwi
BC QldKiwiNorth Queensland, QLD

expectation fulfilled

From the initial presentation through installation and commissioning of our 10kW system all those involved have been very professional. The whole process went without a hitch and followup has been great. Would recommend to anyone interested in finding out about their Solar options to discuss their needs with Instyle Solar.

H.Chen