Instyle Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Instyle Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (160)
  • Purchase Price$8,939.08

peter v.
peter v.Sydney, NSW

Glad I chose INSTYLE

from first phone conversation with Tye in Queensland..to the taking out of my OLD system & installing a new 6.6kw system I can't speak highly enough of the INSTYLE installers ..both professional & friendly..answered any question I had

Peter C
Peter CBrisbane, Queensland

Very poor customer service

Code 11 faults happening regularly have contacted several times with no resolution, even tried contacting inverter maker’s Australian office but they are even worse

Professional, efficient, neat and tidy

The lead up communication was clear and timely, installation day, the boys where professional, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Communication was clear on how to finalise the set up of panels with my provider and requesting additional paperwork was met without a problem and returned within the hour. Great service. Would highly recommend Instyle for your solar needs.

Highly recommend

Highly recommend. The entire process was super smooth, minimal effort required on my side. Kept me updated constantly throughout the process and was installed within 2 weeks.
If I did have to provide a negative it was only that the sales rep never answered my questions after the sale was completed, even though he said to reach out if I had any questions. This is only minor but if there is another department to contact would have been better to advise to direct all questions to them. I also wasn't pitched or upsold on battery, so I'm not sure how much this would cost if I wanted it in future.
Overall, I'm happy with the overall experience, very smooth and stress free experience. Pay a little more for a more premium service and product.

AndreaO
AndreaOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended. Great company to deal with

From the first phone consult to the installation was an absolute breeze. Fully installed under 2 weeks. The information and communication I received was first class. All my questions were answered and I was informed every step of the way where the process was up to. The app is so good and easy to use. The salesman and installers were great. Would highly recommend Instyle Solar to anyone looking to have it installed.

Luke M.
Luke M.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Geoffrey D.
Geoffrey D.Sydney, NSW

Very professional great product excellent to deal with

From the representative to the installation everything was done professionally & quick very satisfying experience for this day & age The panels are working as quoted more than double the feed in to what the old system was doing & sold an inferior product from elsewhere originally

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

Clara V.
Clara V.
solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
fotomarc
fotomarcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It could have been perfect

Worst company company ever don’t use

• Incentivised Review No

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent choice of both products and installers

Kept myself upto date the entire time from the moment Josh arrived to give a quote and thru to installation

Ruth Scotney
Ruth ScotneyHunter Region, NSW

Absolute nightmare, dealing with Instyle Solar. Would not recommend them at all.

They hooked the Solar up incorrectly to the shed. And it wasn't working for three months. I was given $100 compensation. What a joke. Five months later and I'm still having problems

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and Professional

From the initial consultation to the final install the whole process was professional and friendly. Nothing was to big or too small for them.

Tony Potter
Tony PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbiased review

Customer service is meh but good if they want your money. However the guys instyle solar sent out to do my solar panels smashed my tiling on my roof. I just had a roof inspection today and I literally saw what they did to my roof myself.

I tried to contact the customer representative via email who said he would always be there for me no matter and he won’t get back to me at all: go elsewhere and shop. Don’t go through what I’ve gone through.

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

At last! We have solar panels

After months of researching and getting a numbers of quotes, we made the decision to go with Instyle solar. We were shown how to read the energy bill, sufficient information was shared and the product brand they offered was a recommended one. Like I said we did a lot of research. We yet to see the potential savings but the process at the start have been smooth.

• Incentivised Review No
Jude
JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great money saver solar panels

Easy sign up, fast installation and the guys that installed the units explained everything I needed to know. Even when I rang up the company the guy that answered talked me through the problem I had. Would recommend your company 5 stars. Regards Jude Scanlan