Instyle Solar

Instyle Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (111)
  • Purchase Price$9,599.98

BC QldKiwi

BC QldKiwiNorth Queensland, QLD

expectation fulfilled

From the initial presentation through installation and commissioning of our 10kW system all those involved have been very professional. The whole process went without a hitch and followup has been great. Would recommend to anyone interested in finding out about their Solar options to discuss their needs with Instyle Solar.

H.Chen

H.ChenQueensland

It is good.

Jeremy M.

Jeremy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant company. Great to work with

Best idea and option for house. Excellent customer service. Sales rep Scotty was easy and great to talk to. Happy

Loving our $$$ saving system

Great service from start to finish. Everything well explained in detail and they were happy to answer any questions. Installers were great and were very careful to not damage any tiles to our property. Cannot fault instyle solar and will be recommending them to everyone

Trustworthiness

Rachael W

Rachael W

Customer Focused Company, took the time to make sure I was well informed.

I would highly recommend Instyle Solar. Mark from their Sydney office took the time to sit down with me and lay out all of the facts regarding the entire process including the limitations I had due to the layout of my roof. It was clear the culture within their organisation is making sure that they do right by their customers, rather than getting a sale across the line, which is extremely refreshing. I feel confident that I will now be able to make an informed decision on a solar system because of the customer services I received from Mark and his team.

Annette

Annette

Excellent Service

Very happy with our experience with Instyle Solar, from the first phone call to the completion of installation everybody involved throughout the process was very professional, friendly and happy to answer any queries we had. Thanks especially to Scott who made the solar power maze of information easy to comprehend and helped us navigate through the many choices of energy suppliers

Instyle Solar - a company you can trust

From the first phone call I could tell I had finally found a company that understands what the customer needs from a Solar installer. The on-site representative helped us find a great solution for our home that not only accommodated the financials, but importantly met the technical and cosmetic requirements to fit with our home design...something others had failed to do and was the reason we hadn't purchased before. The installers were on time, efficient, friendly and technically excellent. Our system is working to the specification of the design and we are happy we've made the change. Instyle Solar is a company you can trust and I'm happy to recommend them!

Manjo

ManjoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

The circuit breaker for the solar panel appears to be defective and trips intermittently -- at least five times in the last two months. As a result, I have had to pay more for my power bill when my power consumption went up after using our centralised airconditioning system. I sent an email to the company on 31 November and again on 3 December for them to check the problem and address the issue. But Instyle Solar has not responded for the past 8 calendar days now. This is really poor customer service.

Andrea

AndreaNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and service

We previously had solar and were not impressed. We were sceptical about getting a new system. From the initial consultation to the install, everything went smoothly. Everyone was professional, showed up when they said they would and the installers were able to deal with changes quickly. They were also very clean and were friendly and explained everything. The panels are great and I am very glad we went with Instyle Siolar.

Alan T.

Alan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopefully when the metres have been changed it will greatly reduce our electric bill.

The installation went very well and the finnished job looks excellent, very neat and tidy. Will probably get extra panels.

AZA

AZAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Business Integrity is What You Get With InStyle!!

Informative, quality products and good customer service

The initial meeting was informative and the customer service has been great (even after install). Quality products and good install (efficient, friendly and punctual). Would recommend to family and friends.

Katrina Hockey

Katrina Hockey South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. The installers Nate & Mike were fantastic, very thorough and polite. Warren, the sales rep went through everything and explained things very well.
Katrina

Stephen E.

Stephen E.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great experience overall.

Great experience from start to finish! Dave, Cameron and the installers were very professional and fast. Very happy with the layout of our system and over output has been great!

So happy with Instyle Solar!

We are so pleased with the installation of our new solar system completed this week by Mark, Jed and Conor. They were super professional, cleaned up when they were done and showed me how to download and use the iSolarcloud app. We are so excited to see the massive difference this will be making in our power bill! Thanks Instyle Solar!!

Anna

AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

5 star solar company

Recommend by my cousin. Absolutely enjoyed the process from beginning to end with my InStyle solar panels. The representative who came out to my house to give a quote was warm and not pushy. Another representative via phone, was friendly and courteous. The installers were absolutely amazing updating me on the progress and answering all my questions. Great solar company! I will definitely recommend them to all my family and friends!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect job

Instyle Solar has performed a very professional job starting with the provision of system details until the completion of the installation. We were regularly approached by emails and mobile contacts even after the installation is completed. We are so happy that we got in touch with Instyle Solar to do this job for our house!

Victor

VictorSydney, NSW

Flawless experiance

The initial consultaion, the planning stage, the installation and after sales service was performed in a profesttion manner. I researched the Canadian Solar panels and the Sungrow inverter and I'm convinced that they are good quality products. Thanks to all the team members that was involved with.

Cassie Chapman

Cassie ChapmanNorth Queensland, QLD

Bring on the savings

From initial contact with Kathy, to the boys installing and the system being connected i am glad I made the decision to gi with Insytle Solar!
Professional, quality and knowlege. Truly happy.

Good contact

Good overall company to deal with. I thought price, personnel and product was as advertised. I would and already have recommended to friends.