Instyle Solar

Excellent Solar service and Intel

Very happy with our Solar installation with Instyle Solar. The information provided by Fabiano with all the relevant details and how the process actually works.
Next was the solar installation completed by Mark and team, they were very thorough on the process.

The solar process in its entirety did not take too much time, I contacted my energy provider and let let them know i had solar after the installation.

Nervous decision for solar

we had a smaller solar system on our old house with the government feed in tariff of 43 cents and it never seemed any good, so we where nervous to get another one, but thought we would have another look as the systems where larger and came across InStyle Solar.
They did seem more expensive then companies advertised on TV but they where up front with no hidden cost, in fact there payment plan for 5 years which we used meant no up front cost and payments are the same as what our electricity bill was, and since it has been installed we have been in credit with our electricity company so no extra out of pocket payment so far.
It was no problems at all they did what we signed up for Sales person professional, installers professional, office staff professional around great all round experience.
I would recommend InStyle Solar to anyone wanted to go ahead with solar.

System Size5 KW

Very professional outfit

I found the process from the start to completion of the highest standard. You were informed of each step and the team involved were very professional.
This is a major outlay and cost so you want to feel safe in your decision. Instyle-solar provided that comfort of mind.

Panel Purchased QCells - Q.PLUS BFR-G4.1 285W- POLY Panels

Amazing results promised and delivered

We had an existing small system that wasn't really delivering the results. I heard about people savings heaps of money and getting amazing results with solar energy. I thought I'd better explore options as I thought the whole government rebate and energy provider thing had died out.

I saw Instyle Solar on Facebook and gave them a go. Fabiano was great at taking us through the detail and providing support on the process. I didn't have to do a single thing and Mark from the installations team did the job very quickly and well, they even took my old system off neatly for me. Andrew was great from support when I had questions on connecting my inverter to my network for stats.

All in all a great experience and the results are looking really good already!

Panel Purchased SMA
System Size10 KW
Purchase Price $16,644.99

Most excellent solar

The process was very easy. The rep came an signed me. Next was the installation, that was all handled by insolar. Again, all too easy. All i had to do was contact my energy provider, origin, let them know i had solar. Then i switched to agl. Again all too easy.

Panel Purchased Q.POWER
System Size6.2 KW
Purchase Price $9,605.58

Quality product and professional staff,seamless from start to finish

No problems at all they did what we signed up for Sales person professional, installers professional, office staff professional around great all round experience.
I would recommend In Style Solar to anyone wanted to go solar,

System Size6.6 KW

Great service and friendly staff.

The service was great and the advice was very helpful.
The staff were friendly and professional. I would recommend this service to anyone. The solar panels are very good quality.Easy installation.Thanks.

Panel Purchased Canadian solar inc CS3-300PIEC 1000V
System Size4.8 KW

No issues at all!

The entire process was made easy. From The initial contact to installation. The sales pitch was factual & understandable. All staff were professional and I was kept in the loop of every stage. Highly recommend to anyone wanting solar. Installation took approximately 5 hours.

Great personal service

What great personal service.
Every aspect of ‘Instyle Solar’ was friendly, informative and professional.
Easy installation, with little interruption to my day.
The panels are also ascetically pleasing.
We definitely recommend Instyle Solar.
Thanks you so much guys.

System Size6.2 KW

Money saving system

The whole process was fantastic! Stephen was our contact who designed the panel system to suit my 3 Phase system. Stephen and the Instyle Solar staff were supportive, the communication and follow up has been great. The installers turned up on time, they were courteous, explained the whole process, left our yard spotless and were friendly and professional, sorry but I can’t remember their names. I noticed that the wrong inverter was supplied to the installers, 1Ph instead of 3Ph, I made the installers aware of this, they rang Stephen, and the correct unit was supplied and fitted the next day.
I have since had 2 bills, one for Spring 2018 which only 2 months of the quarter because they were installed late October 2018, and Summer 2018/2019, and have saved over $1,600.00, with my 3Ph the air-con running most of the time.
Just waiting for the 3Ph battery backup to become available.
I would highly recommend Instyle Solar without hesitation for its professionalism and wonderful customer service!

Panel Purchased GCL Solar - 270 Watt

Great service and a money saver too!

From start to finish, our whole process was easy and painless. Scott was fantastic and nothing was too much trouble.
Panels were installed quickly and have not had a power bill to pay since!
Follow up was also very welcome.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I'm so happy with went with Instyle Solar!

The whole process was brilliant! The installers were exceptional and the Instyle Solar staff were supportive and informative. Love the communication and follow up! I highly recommend this company for its wonderful customer service! The installers turned up on time, they were courteous, explained the whole process, left our yard spotless and were friendly and professional. The sale and customer relations staff, Tiffany, Bryan and Jayden were in constant contact with us to make sure everything was going perfectly. I am recommending Instyle Solar to everyone that I speak to!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfection from start to finish

No problems with the company or its staff. 1st class from start to finish. Would recommend them to my friends without a doubt. Now I wait for my power bill

Purchase Price $12,000.00

New Solar installation

From start to finish the team was professional and communication was always great. The installation was done in good time and the crew was very professional. All good from my point of view thanks again.

System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $8,500.00

Instyle Solar simply shine!

We have now had solar installed since the beginning of February and we’re simply wrapped with its performance. We had a 10.6 kW system with an 8.2 kW invertor and we’re producing between 35 kWh and 60 kWh daily, which is pretty good! This has meant that we’re around 60% self sufficient and that is before installing air conditioning. We primarily installed solar to reduce our reliance on the energy grid and to future proof our energy needs. We certainly seem to be realising these goals.
In Style Solar has simply been faultless in their provision of service. We have had to talk Mariah and Crystal at the call centre and technical support services on a few occasions, mainly to get clarification on questions that arise during this process and she has always been courteous and responsive. We were well informed throughout the whole process without feeling bombarded and interrupted.
Our initial consultation with Fabiano was a great experience. We were certainly wet behind the ears in regards to our solar journey, but he provided an insightful background into solar technology, our requirements and expectations; we didn’t feel the hard sell and I believe we came away from the consultation with a better understanding of the potential of installing solar, a good assessment of our current and potential needs and, I believe, a reasonable quote for a system that would meet these needs. It must be said, my wife and I were entertained by the whole experience!
On the day of installation, the crew were hardworking, efficient and demonstrated a great capacity for thinking on their feet, showing that they had a good grasp of the technology that they were dealing with. Well before the day end, we have a large 10.6 kW system installed and running and pumping ‘free’ power to the house. Again the guys were courteous and left a tidy, well installed system with no mess. Well done!
It is early days with this new system, but we are impressed with this passive power generating technology; the sun comes up and all our energy needs are easy met during the day. In Style Solar are pretty damned good at what they do and we would happily recommend these guys to install your solar. Well done!

Panel Purchased Q Cells Q-Power-G5 275
System Size10.5 KW

Looking forward to paying less

Gday,

Stephen Abi-Rached is who came out and sold the solar system to us. He was very professional and courteous. Replied to all SMSs and phone calls and nothing was to much of an ask.

Everyone else that I spoke to was great as well.

One thing that annoys me is that the installers of the solar system left there rubbish behind. When I say rubbish I mean all the electrical wire off cuts and brick dust from drilling into the brick to install the inverter. It would have taken 15min for them to clean this up but instead it was left on our driveway, garage, footpath and grass. A bit of pride in your work goes a long way and it would have been a 5 star review.

Also I think that the solar company should be contacting our energy provider on our behalf.

Apart from those 2 things I would recommend them to anyone who wants solar,

Panel Purchased QCell
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Great company and greater employee's

There is a difference when you are taught how things work vs being told you should buy things. Other company's don't take the time to thoroughly explain how it works and their sales people make you feel like a bottom line. Instyle Solar is different. Through Kathy's educational approach I've learnt a great deal about solar and the cost savings that can be had. She built the trust that I see Instyle Solar wants with their customers. Initially I thought okay let's take a chance and see how their installation team fairs against the high benchmark set by Kathy. Well Karl and Tom, who completed the install, didn't disappoint. Excellent appointment communication. Early to the appointment and talked me through everything. They even optimized on the original plan that Kathy placed and confirmed that some of the tree's needed to be cut down. Really appreciate the team's execution and follow up emails to ensure that I know what to do next. It's great to see a company provide a simple guide on what are the next steps and who to contact. Highly recommend speaking to them after you have spoken with several others. You will be looked after.

System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $9,000.00

Make sure of Best Panel Placement

Initial consultant was no the best however they have some very good escalation depth which helped to finalise the purchase. Be sure to agree on best roof panel placement.
Advertised payment plan costs extra.

Best in the Biz!!

Amazing service from start to finish.
Initial consultation was fantastic, knowledge was next to none. Throughout the whole process we were updated and informed by extremely friendly staff and awesome install crew.
Everything was seamless and stress free!! Best in the biz for sure! Thanks heaps guys!!
Highly recommended, simply outstanding!!

InStyle Solar

If you are thinking of installing solar contact InStyle. A great experience from our visit with salesman George to our emails and phone calls to keep us up to date with the installation. The installation team arrived on time and were so efficient, polite, neat and tidy. I highly recommend InStyle, we have had a positive experience and look forward to reduced power bills.