Yay for solar!

From the sales consultant that came and walked us through the process and gave us a price to me waving good bye to the installation guys has been nothing but easy. Everything was explained in detail and if I had any queries I got a prompt & courteous reply.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fab service and great company

Instyle solar have really impressed me and have done an excellent job getting our 9.6kw system on our roof and up and running,

The whole process from first contact, to design of the system and working out the finances was really easy. Our consultant Fabiano did a fantastic job at keeping everything moving along without ever being pushy or making use feel like we were losing control. He displayed an in-depth knowledge of the technology and the industry that really set us at ease and was able to show us how a system made sense for our particular circumstances.

The installers did the job in a single day and were polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Right down to installing the app on my phone so I could see what the system was producing.

The system seems to be working well and producing what was promised. Our next project is finding an energy provider that can help with getting the most out of the system financially but Fabiano has offered help with that too.

I’ve been ‘burned’ buying solar and was a bit apprehensive about trying again but have been really impressed by this decent, knowledgeable and genuinely committed company. Cheers guys.

System Size9.6 KW

I love my solar.

We are happy to install solar with InStyle solar, very good service and professional staff. The day of installation, they left the property very clean and also they answered all the questions about the solar.
I definitely recommend it to anyone.

Great Installation job

Having picked up a flyer at our local Costco store I received a quote from Instyle Solar within a day. Their rep, Cody explained the whole process and after accepting the quote, the installation was booked for about 1 week later. The installers arrived on time and spent the day installing the panels and inverter. Again, every step was explained as this was a whole new world to me. By mid afternoon the whole installation was complete and running well. I would recommend this company to anyone looking into entering the world of solar electricity.

Panel Purchased Q CELLS
Purchase Price $7,100.00

Everyone should have excellent, superior solar in Queensland.

Panel installation was just a few hours and the men that installed it were professional and friendly.
After the salesman visited, I had no doubt whatsoever that Instyle Solar were the company I would be using. The panels are far superior. Every question answered. No double dutch jargon to confuse me. I love the fact that they are a Queensland owned and operated company. I have total faith that my system will run well for many many years.

Panel Purchased SUNGROW SG5KD
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $7,000.00

Honest Work

Bryan Adams was clear and appeared honest in his presentation as to the complete installation process and a price we were happy with. Our country property had some electrical hick up and the company was "Brilliant" as to how they as a team worked matters out for our good. The tradesmen worked very well as a team, professionally finishing the job and cleaning up well. Recommend the company and work any day

Panel Purchased Canadian
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $6,700.00

Love our solar!

Friendly and professional team. Installation was booked two weeks after our consultation and went really well. The installers were great and finished the job before midday. We are very happy.

Fantastic!

Very helpful and down to earth. No crap, just straight talking professionals that know what they're talking about. Installation was a breeze and done to a very high standard using high-quality materials.

Love my Solar

Panel installation was very easy, crew easy to deal with.There was an issue with solar panels not working properly about 2 weeks after install. I notified Instyle Solar on Friday night via email. They rung me Monday & technician came out Tuesday morning. Everything has been working great ever since.
I Highly recommend Instyle Solar

Panel Purchased Qcells Q power G5 275w Poly Panels
System Size9.6 KW
Purchase Price $9,900.00

Excellent Service going love the benfits

I can highly recommend instyle.
A very friendly and professional team from the first phone call to install.
Very hard to find these day.
Looking forward to having solar.
No big electricity bill

Knowledgeable and professional

Kathy of Instyle was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Throughout the whole process we were kept informed of the next step and of anything we had to do. Any questions we had were answered promptly.The installers arrived on time, did an professional job of installing and left the area clean and tidy afterwards. Am waiting for the next bill to see the difference.

Panel Purchased Qcells

A very professional service and team! Pricing was great and the benefits easy to understand. Highly recommended!

The consultation period was informative and easy to understand. Installation was very professional. All up a very easy and professional service at a great price. Thanks team for a great experience!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This system looks good and will lower my bills

Instyle has been very helpful and easy to deal with ,I would recommend this company
The panels installation were done in 2 days which was expected,a updated electrical box is yet to be done ,but am sure will be done with out any problems

System Size10 KW
Purchase Price $19,000.00

Helpful, professional and great communication

I had my 6.6kw solar system installed by Instyle Solar on Friday last week. The guys were efficient and tidy in the work they did. Its early days but from what I can see they have done a highly professional job. I opted for the Canadian Solar panels and the Sun Grow inverter. The installation is very neat and professional using quality equipment and attention to detail. Scott was very helpful and informative in the pre site visit. Very happy customer and no issues to report. Thanks.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar
Purchase Price $12,235.39

Great job. Awesome workmanship. No problems at all in the whole time we dealt with instyle solar.

No problems. Easy panel installation. Great workmanship. Great customer service thought whole process. Cameron was a great rep for your company. Knew everything about the company. Very impressed with whole company

If I could give more stars I would

After saving me from being ripped off from a different solar company instyle has been fantastic very professional and punctual and above all the customer service is second to none I will be referring them to everyone

System Size8 KW

A professional company that does what they say they will do.

The sales process was very professional and the installation happened as they promised. The installation team were quick and polite and no mess was left. The system works as promised and the savings we have seen after the first full year are in line with the forecast. Only time will really tell for the longevity of the panels and the system but so far everything is on target and as promised. I dealt with 4 companies in obtaining quotes and was happy with the Instyle Solar results. There are too many cowboy companies selling cheap systems and it can be a minefield when you really only get one chance to make the right decision. Thanks.

I NOW LOOK FORWARD TO VERY LOW IF NOT $0 ELECTRICITY BILLS

The installation was faultless and all personnel I dealt with were extremely helpful especially Kathy and the installers. Don't go past Instyle Solar for one of the cheaper companies that may not be around tomorrow.

Panel Purchased Q peak duo
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $7,300.00

Great experience! Excellent quality!

We just received our first bill after getting the solar installed ,there is a big difference in bill and we are extremely happy about this .
Even though Instyle solar were not the cheapest quote we received, we were happy to go with them due to the professionalism of our consultant and the information given to us in regards to the best panels for our home.
The installation of our system was faultless. the team were very efficient and friendly.
Thank you Joel!

System Size5 KW

No pressure, and great quality

The Sales service was exceptional. the team was not pushy and worked to our time frames and desires. The information presented to us was backed up by facts (true to their word). Thank you.

Panel Purchased qcell