Instyle Solar

Perfection from start to finish

No problems with the company or its staff. 1st class from start to finish. Would recommend them to my friends without a doubt. Now I wait for my power bill

Purchase Price $12,000.00

New Solar installation

From start to finish the team was professional and communication was always great. The installation was done in good time and the crew was very professional. All good from my point of view thanks again.

System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $8,500.00

Instyle Solar simply shine!

We have now had solar installed since the beginning of February and we’re simply wrapped with its performance. We had a 10.6 kW system with an 8.2 kW invertor and we’re producing between 35 kWh and 60 kWh daily, which is pretty good! This has meant that we’re around 60% self sufficient and that is before installing air conditioning. We primarily installed solar to reduce our reliance on the energy grid and to future proof our energy needs. We certainly seem to be realising these goals.
In Style Solar has simply been faultless in their provision of service. We have had to talk Mariah and Crystal at the call centre and technical support services on a few occasions, mainly to get clarification on questions that arise during this process and she has always been courteous and responsive. We were well informed throughout the whole process without feeling bombarded and interrupted.
Our initial consultation with Fabiano was a great experience. We were certainly wet behind the ears in regards to our solar journey, but he provided an insightful background into solar technology, our requirements and expectations; we didn’t feel the hard sell and I believe we came away from the consultation with a better understanding of the potential of installing solar, a good assessment of our current and potential needs and, I believe, a reasonable quote for a system that would meet these needs. It must be said, my wife and I were entertained by the whole experience!
On the day of installation, the crew were hardworking, efficient and demonstrated a great capacity for thinking on their feet, showing that they had a good grasp of the technology that they were dealing with. Well before the day end, we have a large 10.6 kW system installed and running and pumping ‘free’ power to the house. Again the guys were courteous and left a tidy, well installed system with no mess. Well done!
It is early days with this new system, but we are impressed with this passive power generating technology; the sun comes up and all our energy needs are easy met during the day. In Style Solar are pretty damned good at what they do and we would happily recommend these guys to install your solar. Well done!

Panel Purchased Q Cells Q-Power-G5 275
System Size10.5 KW

Looking forward to paying less

Gday,

Stephen Abi-Rached is who came out and sold the solar system to us. He was very professional and courteous. Replied to all SMSs and phone calls and nothing was to much of an ask.

Everyone else that I spoke to was great as well.

One thing that annoys me is that the installers of the solar system left there rubbish behind. When I say rubbish I mean all the electrical wire off cuts and brick dust from drilling into the brick to install the inverter. It would have taken 15min for them to clean this up but instead it was left on our driveway, garage, footpath and grass. A bit of pride in your work goes a long way and it would have been a 5 star review.

Also I think that the solar company should be contacting our energy provider on our behalf.

Apart from those 2 things I would recommend them to anyone who wants solar,

Panel Purchased QCell
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Great company and greater employee's

There is a difference when you are taught how things work vs being told you should buy things. Other company's don't take the time to thoroughly explain how it works and their sales people make you feel like a bottom line. Instyle Solar is different. Through Kathy's educational approach I've learnt a great deal about solar and the cost savings that can be had. She built the trust that I see Instyle Solar wants with their customers. Initially I thought okay let's take a chance and see how their installation team fairs against the high benchmark set by Kathy. Well Karl and Tom, who completed the install, didn't disappoint. Excellent appointment communication. Early to the appointment and talked me through everything. They even optimized on the original plan that Kathy placed and confirmed that some of the tree's needed to be cut down. Really appreciate the team's execution and follow up emails to ensure that I know what to do next. It's great to see a company provide a simple guide on what are the next steps and who to contact. Highly recommend speaking to them after you have spoken with several others. You will be looked after.

System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $9,000.00

Make sure of Best Panel Placement

Initial consultant was no the best however they have some very good escalation depth which helped to finalise the purchase. Be sure to agree on best roof panel placement.
Advertised payment plan costs extra.

Best in the Biz!!

Amazing service from start to finish.
Initial consultation was fantastic, knowledge was next to none. Throughout the whole process we were updated and informed by extremely friendly staff and awesome install crew.
Everything was seamless and stress free!! Best in the biz for sure! Thanks heaps guys!!
Highly recommended, simply outstanding!!

InStyle Solar

If you are thinking of installing solar contact InStyle. A great experience from our visit with salesman George to our emails and phone calls to keep us up to date with the installation. The installation team arrived on time and were so efficient, polite, neat and tidy. I highly recommend InStyle, we have had a positive experience and look forward to reduced power bills.

Great service with an efficient installation

InStyle Solar provided an outstanding service to us - from the pre-installation check ups to the actual installation (which was done very efficiently and with great professionalism).

Not to mention the $$ saved, our power bills so far have gone from over $120+/month to $17!

Best Service Ever

Thanks InStyle solar from your sales to installation and troubleshooting after
Nothing is too hard or no problem too hard to solve!
Highly Recommend

Genuine and professional

Highly recommend Instyle Solar for customer service, installation, price comparable. Great people with genuine care and professionalism. Give them a call.

Great job guys

The installation was good and delivered on time and the company kept me in the loop on updates regarding my install.

So easy to become a Solar customer. Completed in a day and advice always at hand

Entire process was seamless. Advice given on installation on operation and changeover with power company. Should have done this years ago

Super professional and great service

Thanks to Scott Moore who was the great salesperson, he took time to explain everything what we needed to know about solar energy. Scott helped me and husband to understand usage of solar energy and explain how we can save money, specially important to us as we are in preparation of retirement in few years time. The installers were great. The timing went well. I would recommend Instyle Solar to everyone. Great service.

Bryan was great at his job very helpful installed hassle free working well would highly recommend this company to anyone

Super professional and great quality

This was a new process for us not having had any exposure to solar at all previously. Instyle made it so easy and I could tell we were dealing with a very professional company with people who know their industry. Bryan was a great salesperson, he took time to explain everything and was available later for phone queries. The installers were great. The timing went well even with weather issues. We were even offered some other solutions to help with usage particular to our property that I believe were above and beyond the norm. I believe the quality of the products Instyle recommend will mean we have made a wise investment.

Great company to deal with

Fantastic company to deal with. Process was very streamlined with a quick turnaround and very professional staff from sales through to installers.
Very happy to recommend Instyle Solar.

Happy to be generating my own power

Bryan Adams was my initial contact and he was very helpful in explaining everything that solar panels could do to negate my power bills and indeed add value to my property. The installation of the panels and inverter was completed by two professional gents and I'm happy now to know that my house is generating its own power and returning to the grid.

Instyle Solar

We found the team from Instyle Solar very professional from start to finish and would recommend them highly to anyone considering saving money on their electricity bills! Overall a very pleasing experience.

Should have got it years ago

Wish we had of had solar panels installed years ago. Such a quick and easy process from the sales talk right through to the installation. InStyle Solar have impressed us and now our first power bill as come in saving hundreds $$$ Happy as