4.5

4.2

Rob P
Rob PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great experience

Great experience! from the sales to the installation. Great communication as well Show details

Kate M.
Kate M.Murray Region, NSW3 posts

Alex
AlexEverton Park2 posts

Customer service was pretty shonky

My booking was removed in error and when this was pointed out it was rescheduled before talking to me. I got no notice that my booking had been removed in the first place and it wasn't until I called them to ask why they hadn't arrived that this was told to me.

I understand human error happens, but if they had emailed me or sent me a text to confirm the booking cancellation then I could have got onto them and cleared it up before the day the install was meant to happen.
Also, if rescheduling, a call to pick a date before scheduling it in seems like pretty basic courtesy.

James T
James TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Well done Instyle

Their Consultant was extremely professional with the info provided and responding to any queries. Regular follow-up. Installation was scheduled within a couple of weeks. There were some minor issues with the installation that are yet to be resolved. We had the Sungrow inverter and Risen panels installed. Their online app to track the power generation performance is very good. Show details ·  1
Emily and Robert
Emily and Robert2 posts

Satisfied

Manesh was very helpful & patient sorting out my internet with the iSolar dongal. Show details

Stephen and E.
Stephen and E.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive
Morgan G.
Morgan G.2 posts

Getting solar has never been so easy!

Getting solar has never been so easy! The team has been fantastic to deal with. Scott was so helpful and honest about what would work for us and the set up process has been so easy. Can’t wait to start saving on electricity. Show details
Dale
DaleDarling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Very positive and professional

Instyle Solar have been friendly, knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process.
Warren the salesman was extremely knowledgeable and helped me understand the choices and benefits I could have with installing solar with Instyle.
The installation team were wonderful and very professional.
Now I enjoy my solar with all the benefits they told me to expect.
Thank you Instyle Solar.
Dale L Show details
Natalie P.
Natalie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Went without a hitch

Just had our solar panels installed and are delighted with the result. Deciding who to go with feels a bit like skipping through a minefield but Scotty explained everything and we are 100% confident we got a gold standard product. Duane and his crew installed the panels in the rain, they were fantastic, very careful and considerate. Overall we are thrilled with the product and Instyle Solar have been brilliant to deal with. Show details
Trustworthiness

Davo08
Davo08Sydney2 posts

Trustworthiness
Karyn
KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instyle solar

They are quick to sign you up but there after market service is appalling. Show details
Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning stay clear

Worst ever company to deal with. Warning!!!!!! do not be deal with Scott and his team as they promise you the world but once signed and installation is in it doesnt function correctly and no one returns calls. Spent $37,000 and deeply regret using this Company Show details
Nick D
Nick DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Solar company by far

A great experience with InStyle solar. I recently had a solar system installed and I am really impressed with with the InStyle solar team. They made the process really easy and stress free from start to finish. I definitely recommend contacting InStyle solar if you are thinking about getting Solar.
Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Avoid Avoid

Truly appalling. Have rung 7 times. Left 5 messages no reply.
Jules
Jules

Only one who actually came in person

I was so impressed by Instyle..they came and did the figures and both were easy to talk to and answered in detail my many questions..highly recommend.. Show details