Instyler Max Rotating Iron

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suits my style

Very good for having curls but not the easiest to use. The rotating metal doesn't have any cover so it can easily caise burn. I have this item for over 5 years now and still works perfectly well but had few accidental burns from it. I wish the brush part is not too fine coz I lose some hair from it.

Purchased in January 2012 at TV Shop for $70.00.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Pretty good!

This a really great hair straightener, the only negative thing I have to say is that for someone with curly hair it gets snagged on the hair quite easily and it's hard to untangle

Works like a charm the first time only

I purchased the instyler from the tv shop. Wheny item arrived, it was clean and good
It worked amazingly, straightening my hair and brushing it at the same time. It also curled hair. The second time I used it, it wasn't as effective. After that, it began producing burning smells and did not so it's job. I got rid of it because it was useless and a waste of space. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Great look with instyler

Didn't want to pay high price at a hair salon to style my hair so invested in this Instyler and have not looked back. Simple, easy to use, heats up quickly and hair turns out great. I have done different styles using this Instyler and have always been happy with the results. When using Instyler I also use heat protection spray for extra protection. This Instyler is worth getting.

Can't go wrong with this product.

Bought my first Instyler almost five years ago and I am still happily using it up to now! I even bought few more to give as gifts to my nieces and daughter, and they all love it too. Easy to use, you wouldn't be afraid your hair will dry out with the constant use of it because its rotating iron. Love this product!

this is true look

go bokho shasha bokho to sag to khar to go khor bad ko hamrah qawar a mordaretttt to sag to khar ti peshak to gaaw to boz to gosfand thanks alott

Love the Instyler!!!

Hi. I've used lots of irons, curlers etc and this is the best. My family has had this a while and we never have any issue. it is so easy to use, never stops, heats up very quickly and is comfortable to use. Very easy to clean as well. Well worth the money.

Great product!!

Had mine for years!! I’ve had many compliments on my hair!! Tip: Use a heat protection spray first for best results. Nothing else gives me the same look. Great product!!

Love it!

I love my InStyler. It takes me around 10minutes to get my long hair straightened up. Once it's straight, it then last around a week, unless you are using a band to tie your hair

I love it

I love this item
It is so easy to use

As long as I brush my hair before I use it I have no problems the Same as a hair straightener you need to section your hair gives me a great shine to my hair I have never had any hair breakage when using
Love it

The Best Hair Styling Product on Market

I'm so happy I found this product and have bought another one for my mum since. It is super easy to use and style your hair. You don't need to have super straight or curly hair anymore. You can straighten your hair and then curl it at the end. It heats up pretty quickly. The only thing is you have to practice and try not to touch and burn yourself when you start using it initially. After a while, it will be the easiest and best hair styling product.

Great

It's easy to use, very happy with the results, does snag on your hair but not too bad, heats up in a moderate amount of time, it's my go to straightener when I am in a hurry

Can't live without it

Best straightener I have used. So easy to use and heats up super fast. What used to take me an hour using other straighteners I can now do in 20 minutes. Thank you InStyler happily recommend.

Fantastic product

Very fast heating, easy to use, comes with instructions and DVD. Doesn't snag my hair as long as it's clean and brushed beforehand. Results last until next wash. Highly recommended.

This is a fantastic device!

I am extremely happy with Instyler. It makes my life so much easier. I have long hair & it takes me, literally, 5-10 minutes in the morning to style it smooth and nice.

Great and no damage

I love this product as it does what it says it does. It is fairlt easy to use and doesnt require a high skill set to be able to use.

This is awsome. I used it straightning my hair and comb attach to it help me detangle my hair

Yes i am happy with the results and its very easy to use gets heat up very easy and doesnt damage my hair .simply loves this product. And recommend .

I take my hat off to this product

I had a lot of trouble trying to buy this product as no one had stock but finally I have one and that it why I can take my hat off as my hair looks great again...yay!

So easy to use!

It's really easy to use and straightens just as well as my GHD! It also smoothes the hair because of the bristles which I love. Shop around for it though because it's often on sale and you should be able to get a pretty good price which totally makes it worth it.

Perfectly Straightens everytime

This straightener is great! Heats up really fast and is super easy to use. I find that it straightens my hair without leaving it fuzzy like previous straighteners I have used and overall my hair stays straighter for longer. Love my instyler!