Integra Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
  • Purchase Price$5,530.60
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant

Integra did a great job installing my solar, the process was hassle free. They arrived the day they had booked it with me and efficiently installed 20 panels, and the inverter.

Ad

Happy with Integra (Recommended Retailer)!

From the very start I contacted Integra I have had nothing but great service. They explained everything I needed to know about Solar and made the Process easy. They were very quick to organise an Installation date and even though we had inclement weather they were able to Install the System the very next day!
Thank you Integra! Love your work!

Alexa D.

Alexa D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks Integra!!!

Very satisfied from detailed comprehensive Quote right through to Installation! A pleasure to deal with an honest representative that stood by his word. Looking forward to saving Money on my Power Bill!!

Wilson Quintero

Wilson QuinteroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please avoid, poor workmanship, failed multiple inspections, still not compliant

David P.

David P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

"Great Professional Service.

I was most happy with the Service Integra provided however i was impressed with my Solar Installation even more!
The Installation Team were very Professional and explained the whole Process.
Very Happy to have chosen Integra.

Brilliant & Helpful Services

I recently had a Solar System installed by Integra Energy Group. They were highly recommended by a friend of mine. They were most helpful in explaining all aspects of the System from it's estimated Production, Products to be used, Installation and Paperwork Process.
Thank you Integra for taking the mystery out of Solar!

Liu K.

Liu K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Service and Installation

I planned to have a solar system installed for my new house. So, I contact Integra and they gave me the best services. They made a quick installation leaving my house neat. They kept me up to date about my paperwork & connection to the grid. Integra is the Best to contact. Recommended by me.

Graeme

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After sales service

We moved into a house that solar panels installed prior to our purchase. Alveena from Integra helped me Obtain the paperwork to have our electricity retailer upgrade the meter to obtain the rebate for unused power. I thought the matter was finalized but the retailer did not seem to understand which forms were required. When the upgrade was not done I spoke with the retailer several times before turning to Alveena for assistance again. Her patience and knowledge of the procedure finally got the upgrade completed. Thanks Integra for the excellent after sales service. I would recommend the company to anyone thinking of having solar installed

Almost Perfect!

Recently had a Solar System installed by Integra Solar.
The Process was easy from start to Finish.
Customer Service was excellent in explaining the Operation of the System and what experience i had during Installation.
Looking forward to saving money!

Fast and Efficient

Integra had installed our small solar system 2 years ago and all went well. Now decided to boost our generation by adding a 2nd system. Checked around and Integra was so easy to deal with and gave a great quote so we went with them. Very prompt installation and quick to follow through and fix any minor queries that arose. I'm happy to recommend them.

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

"Great Company!

Fantastic Customer Service. They answered all my queries regarding my Installation and Paperwork. System looks fantastic and running well.After all, the system is running great and a very clean installation provided by them!"

Johnny B.

Johnny B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give NO STARS

Len

LenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great installation

I have installed a 10 kw system. The tradies took 2 days. They were efficient and courteous and left the place clean and tidy. The system is working well. Integra helped me get the software on my iPad working so I can see my production. Their iPhone app software is not quite as good. Highly recommended

Integra S.Integra Solar

Thank you for your review. We always try to improve our customer experience. Thanks

GARRY

GARRYCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

poor workmanship

We had a solar system installed by integra solar A week later my ducted heating failed i got the heating technicians out and they found that the wires had melted. Upon further investigation by another electrician it was found that a couple of wires were back to front in my switch board which in turn could have started a fire in the roof. Integra solar management have refused to take responsibility of the mistake which is both appalling and disappointing to say the least.

Mubasher S.Integra Solar
Ian

IanHunter Region, NSW

Job well done

Fiaz was extremely helpful and patient in getting the IT side set up so I can monitor performance. This was (is) very important for we elderly people. All i have to do now, is learn how to drive the system.

Integra S.Integra Solar

Hi Ian, Thank you for your feedback. We are always here to help you if you ever need. We have in house Engineer to provide technical support which is the reason we are different from other companies. Thank you once again for such a lovely review.

Good product

It's turned to be a good experience to go through integra. They have a good quality products compare to what's available in the market. I'm pretty satisfied with the overall experience.

Get quotes

Great service, always quick to help

Have only had my solar panels installed a month ago, and so far very happy with the end result. Sean has always been quick to answer or return calls when needed and his team, (Faiz) was very helpful in setting up my app for me. Nice to have a company not just make promises, but deliver as well. Highly recommended

Thank you Con!

Khalid

KhalidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After sales service

My inverter stopped working in 4.5 years. They send technician and fixed it promptly. It was electrical and some circuit was blown. Actual invertor was fine.they were will to replace invertor if need be. They offered new system bit cheaper as well.

Thank you Khalid!

Marina Perera

Marina PereraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent after sales service

The Technical department provided excellent after sales almost 4 years after purchase of solar panels. Would recommend Integra to anyone!!! I had switched to the NBN and I couldn't connect my computer to the SOLAX portal. Integra had a technical service person come to my house and reconnect it.

Danny McKeen

Danny McKeenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Satisfaction of service

Integra, have acted professional and great service men on the job very happy with my system and am happy with the great customer service I have received thank you Integra

Integra S.Integra Solar

Hi Danny, thank you for your review, we much appreciate it.

Vijay

Vijayasked

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.

Suz
Suz

Hello Vijay
I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly .
Regards
Suzie

Anil Vasked

Hi Integra,

I have few questions regarding the solar connection.

How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate.

Thanks,
Anil.

John K.Integra Solar

Hello Anil
Hope you are well!
How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid.
the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents.
(I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required.
am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first.
if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer.
Always shop around for a better rate and discounts.
Electricity Companies need you more than you need them!
Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain!
Hope all this helps.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office.
Regards
JK

Hi JK Thanks for your response,
I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify.

Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct.

Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ?

Thanks,