Good product

It's turned to be a good experience to go through integra. They have a good quality products compare to what's available in the market. I'm pretty satisfied with the overall experience.

Installation
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Longi

Great service, always quick to help

Have only had my solar panels installed a month ago, and so far very happy with the end result. Sean has always been quick to answer or return calls when needed and his team, (Faiz) was very helpful in setting up my app for me. Nice to have a company not just make promises, but deliver as well. Highly recommended

Warranty Claim MadeNo

After sales service

My inverter stopped working in 4.5 years. They send technician and fixed it promptly. It was electrical and some circuit was blown. Actual invertor was fine.they were will to replace invertor if need be. They offered new system bit cheaper as well.

Excellent after sales service

The Technical department provided excellent after sales almost 4 years after purchase of solar panels. Would recommend Integra to anyone!!! I had switched to the NBN and I couldn't connect my computer to the SOLAX portal. Integra had a technical service person come to my house and reconnect it.

Satisfaction of service

Integra, have acted professional and great service men on the job very happy with my system and am happy with the great customer service I have received thank you Integra

Hi Danny, thank you for your review, we much appreciate it.

Excellent customer service

Integra staff is really helpful, and very knowledgeable. Im really satisfied with the whole process from sale to the installation of the solar panels. Keep up the good work guy!

Great Company Wonderful Management & Staff

In January Integra Solar installed a 10 panel solar system in our home. I found their workmanship and attitude to be outstanding and professional. I was so pleased with them that I had them install a further 8 panels in June. Being a tradesman myself and very fussy, I was delighted with the neatness and quality of their work. I highly recommend Integra Solar to anyone wishing to install a solar system.

Excellent service

I found the Integra Solar staff to be very helpful and they really took care of my needs. When I encountered a small issue they listened to me and solved it very quickly. I’m very happy with their overall service.

Aftersale was excellent

Integra was quick to respond to my queries after installation. I’ve my system installed 2 years ago, and just wanted to get some technical help with my inverter. They were quick to help me out. Great customer service. Thanks

Overall satisfactory experience

We satisfactorily resolved our issue after discussion with Integra. Promised power savings are in writing, which means that the savings can be guaranteed. It took longer than we hoped, but the outcome was in the end good.

Hi Ben, As We have been speaking to you on regular basis, and constantly monitoring your performance, and the system is producing more than the average it should be producing. The saving of $100 which you are referring is feed in back from your electricity provider. It doesn't count the one you are using during the day time. We are happy to send electrician to do the full system check, and as a goodwill gesture happy to provide some extra panels to increase your system size. There's nothing else We could do honestly. We hope if We could do something to change your experience. Thanks

listened and fix my issues

Integra solar called and committed to fixing my issues and gave me a very good deal for a future upgrade for a new house.

Good gesture and service from there part.

After Sale service was an amazing

I had my system installed in 2013, and my inverter was just out of warranty, however Integra has replaced my inverter without any charges as a goodwill gesture.

Honestly speaking, I was not expecting a free inverter changeover, but Integra did it for me.
I would highly recommend this company.

Every company trying to be nice when they want to sell something, but you will only find the reality when you have after sale issue.

Thanks for Integra providing such a high quality service.

Not an Approved Solar Retailer

Integra Energy Group or Integra Solar are NOT an Approved Solar Retailer of the Clean Energy Council. (As of 07 Feb 19)

Do your own research on the Clean Energy Council website.

Do not be fooled by the glossy presentation given by a clean cut salesman.

Question 5 star reviews - we were offered a discounted price to advertise for this company.

We are CEC Approved Retailer, and Member, and Platinum member of Australian solar council. Please refer to CEC website for confirmation. Thanks

Deceptive marketing practices - overpriced products

Despite my phone being on the Australia 'no call' registry, I receive daily calls from overseas marketers trying to sell me solar. If I tell them I'm interested, they organize for sales to call me back i.e. Integra Solar.
Irrespective of your complaints, they'll not take you off their list: they'll call you daily - but their number can at least be blocked. However, the overseas call center will also continue calling.
Highly deceptive (and illegal) practice: when I checked their products, I found them inferior to those offered by other, more reputable retailers. Avoid.

Excellent service 10/10

A superior customer service experience. My son in law got cheap solar and has had cheap issues/results (inverter has already been replaced. His 5KW produces less power than my 3KW) Paid more but it's clear who made the better decision. Would highly recommend this mob to anyone looking for good communication and bette equipment.

Very professional team.

Great work Integra, from Luke visiting to inform, guide and quote, to the local electricians from Ballarat who installed, to Lisa and all office staff, and Beau, who linked us to WiFi.
Would not hesitate to recommend.
Denise.

Great and quick

We needed our solar installed within a week as we are going away and have our place rented out on airbnb. Integra Solar put our solar on three days after we signed up. Now we are just waiting to have it inspected by our power company. It was a fair price especially for the black panels we got.

Integra Solar

We had a integra solar installed at our home and whilst the process was very slow with delay after delay , the proof is in the pudding . The system was significantly more expensive than anything else that I have seen on the market ,however I have now had 2 ( monthly ) winter electricity bills and they have dropped from around $500 per month down to around $250 per month ( not bad for winter ) so would imagine the results will be even better in the warmer months . I think we made the right decision to use integra solar but time will tell .
Thanks integra

Still waiting for connection, panels installed Dec 2017

Signed up 4/11/17, Panels put up 14/12/17. Still waiting for them to be connected to the grid. Have rung Integra a number of times to ask about installation but they are very poor at returning calls. Would love them to come and remove the Black Max panels and return our deposit. Not impressed especially as they guarantee a 15 day
reconfiguration to the grid. We’ve waited 6 months!
UPDATE we had a visit from electricians who came to check what needed to be completed end of July. Access Canberra came 8-8-18, to look at the system, panels still not connected. A waste of their time. Again, I’m very disappointed with the whole experience with Integra. Will be checking with consumer affairs to find out what I can do next.

Very Happy

Very happy with the install, installers were great. I was very happy with the customer support. The system is working really well, Thank you Integra.

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.
Hello Vijay I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly . Regards Suzie

Hi Integra, I have few questions regarding the solar connection. How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. Thanks, Anil.
Hello Anil Hope you are well! How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid. the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents. (I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required. am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first. if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer. Always shop around for a better rate and discounts. Electricity Companies need you more than you need them! Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain! Hope all this helps. If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office. Regards JKHi JK Thanks for your response, I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify. Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct. Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ? Thanks, Anil.

CategorySolar Retailers