Integra Windows

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great people, great product, great company

Ordered a job in the middle of 2018 to replace all my windows in my house and granny flat. The job was done fast, and the thermal and noise isolation were very noticeable. The windows look good, too. Staffs from this are very friendly and helpful, from sales to technicians. Great experience.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic product more people should use

Glenn D

Glenn DSydney, NSW

Incomplete job

Alina

AlinaSydney

Amazing product and great service!

Integra did our house on a very noisy street and our main concern was noise isolation.Those guys delivered what they promised, no more annoying noises from outside, great looking product and virtually no maintenance.
Highly recommend!

True To Their Word.

From sales to installation they were fantastic. There were some hickups from both sides but everything was quickly addressed and solved without fuss. We did a total rebuild and every trade that visited our site complimented the windows and asked us for your name. Thanks again for a great job and we have no hesitation in recommending Integra.

Quick And Easy!

I could not speak more highly about both the product and service I received from Integra Windows. The service I received from the initial consultation to the installation was absolutely amazing. Integra accommodated my time frame for my renovation of the home and provided me with new uPVC windows and doors with a commendable turn around time. Thanks again the wonderful team!

Emir R.

Emir R.Woolwich

Replacing all windows on a 1965 Building of 24 one bedroom units

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Fantastic Job, Great products

My house needed urgent repairs. After doing a lot of research I decided on using european style uPVC windows and doors. Integra Windows were willing and able to help me at short notice and provided a fantastic set of replacement windows and doors. They took out my old windows and sliding doors and replaced them with new, quickly and efficiently and cleanly. I am really pleased with the way they worked and finished the project. Thanks for a great job. Great product.

Emil

EmilMelbourne

Fixed all my problems!

I had old leaky timber windows in my house. In the middle of winter, my house was cold place! Got Integra Windows to replace all my windows and haven't been happier. Their installers carried out the work expertly and efficiently.
Cannot recommend these guys enough. Pleasure from start to finish and the house is now much warmer.

Mike

MikeMelbourne, Victoria

Great product, no hassles, fantastic quality

I have been building top end homes and small projects for 20 years... and have not found a product like this anywhere in Victoria. Flew up to Sydney to confirm my order and pick the hardware. When the windows and installers arrived, everything was spot on. The install was quick and efficient. Windows worked great from the get go. Next project I'm only using Integra. Couldn't be happier.

Integra W.Integra Windows

Thank you Mike. It was a pleasure working on your project

Really poor service

Really bad service, badly designed windows and bad delivery, performance and window quality shocking ... Would not recommend them to anyone.

Integra W.Integra Windows

Dear Client, could you please provide the details of your job so we could better assist you

Joseph N.

Joseph N.Whale Beach

UPVC is magic material and windows are great

Integra W.Integra Windows

Thank you Joseph. I am very happy to hear your feetback

Alex R.

Alex R.Sydney

Great service, top quality product, After 3 years still like brand new.

Scam! Stay away

We visited the showroom and were impressed with the technology and materials and price. The sales lady was easy to deal with, but as soon as we put the deposit down, that was the end of the good experience. Sales indicated that they were able to deliver the window in 2 weeks, but was unable to meet the timeframes. I cancelled and asked for a refund, which they said they would give. Called them for weeks to get the refund, no answer, sent emails and then the company started to deny that we made a purchase with them and that we put down a deposit. The matter has been referred to NSW department of fair trading. As an update, the company was shortly deregistered so beware

Integra W.Integra Windows

Worst company ever to deal with

carrie