AGG Doors

• Job Satisfaction
Janet G

Janet GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful Service

New installation last August and the gates got out of sequence. Has to make 2 calls but they addressed the issue immediately. Technician arrived and spent considerable time to get them working again. He was patient and very professional. very happy with service, gate working well.

Tricia A.

Tricia A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent workmanship

This is the second time I have used AGG Doors, both times from the moment I called to the moment the technician left the service has been nothing but perfect, quick to come out and resolve my issue but the technicians are so professional in their attitude customer service presentation and workmanship, so so pleased with the job AGG does

Job Satisfaction

So happy with my roller door

Nick & Travis done a fantastic job very pleased with their work . Very friendly & polite will recommend AGG Doors to friends and family.Definitely will use your service again .Thank you so much!!

Amy W.

Amy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Found a good door repair service

Kirsten was very helpful in arranging a repair call out service the next day, within 24hrs. Sebastian was excellent in repairing our garage door with 3 broken hinges. Will definitely engage your service again in the future especially with replacing the existing 20 year old garage door. Thanks for your help!!

ROMO AIRON H.

ROMO AIRON H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality and friendly service

I enjoyed the good service from AGG Doors from my first call to service completion. Very good follow-up system and they kept informed all along.
The garage door has been fixed now with a new replacement motors installed.
The technical was very competent and friendly.

Franz

FranzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and friendly service

Ease of booking for the service for the next day. Technician arrived within the agreed time and give a courtesy call 15 minutes prior to arrival. Friendly technician fixed the problem professionally. Will recommend AGG Garage door repairs to friends and family

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend AGG

Very helpful from start to finish. Have used AGG before for a new gate motor installation and garage roller door service. This visit was in relation to remote controls. Once again AGG were very prompt and professional. Thank-you.

10 out of 10

Great customer service from the start, great communication from the admin throughout my experience, and excellent service from the technician guy who has installed our motor onto our tilt garage door. Overall I would give you guys a 10 out of 10. Good job!!

Angela Diaz

Angela DiazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total assistance

The initial phone call was informative and very friendly. The technician was great honest and straight forward. Job done in a couple of hours ad very happy with the result. Very professional!

Robbo

RobboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service and knowledgeable staff

AGG had previously fixed an issue with my garage door and I was happy with their service.
My 15 yr old garage door had a different issue and dramatic failure. They were able to get come to site with all the parts required. To do this they required some comprehensive photos and details of the site.
Once the issue was fixed it then became obvious that there were other issues which were going to prevent the reliable operation. AGG was able to provide a quote for installation of a new motor.
I was very happy with the work done and their availability and communication.

John Barker

John BarkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Satisfactory Service

Service was prompt, efficient and courteous. Further there was some additional work in the quote at a cost of $500 which when the repair job was started was deemed unnecessary after all, therefore giving a saving of $500 to me. A professional and customer caring attitude.

AnneA

AnneAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door Service

Sectional garage door was serviced, technician was friendly and arrived in time slot advised. No issues so far. AGG standard price is cheaper than company used previously and service was just as thorough.

AntonyH

AntonyHMelbourne

Great service, great price.

AGG doors were responsive, professional and very reasonably priced. A much better experience than some other companies I contacted. Very customer orientated which is refreshing. I had to coordinate the repair from overseas, and I can still recommend their services!

LyndaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AGG gates excellent service on elect gate repairs

On the phone the staff member understood the issue and was able to arrange a time.
Chris arrived on time and achieved the desired outcome quickly.
He was knowledgeable and worked very efficiently.
Thank you Chris.

Jeff

JeffMelbourne

Great and professional service at a competitive price

Very professional company. Starting from my first email query to the end of the job - everybody were courteous and prompt and delivered a great service. Sebastian who came to fix my door was nice and friendly and very professional. I would definitely recommend your service!

Hai V

Hai VMelbourne

Garage Door Opener

My initial phone call to AGG Doors were pleasant. The technician knew exactly what I was after and answered all my questions. The installation was straight forward and the tradesperson arrived earlier than expected with the correct goods.I had a crack in one panel and it was making noises when the panel door was rolled up or down. The tradesperson fixed it by moving one of the wind strut to the cracked panel on his own initiative which was good. Job done to satisfaction. No mess was left behind.

A great company to deal with.

I would highly recommend AGG Doors. They have always been prompt and courteous with service. I have also used them at another property in the past where the servicemen even came on a Saturday morning to fix a problem with my door.

Sam P

Sam PMelbourne

Excellent Service!

AGG doors provided a professional, prompt service from the moment I first contacted them. There staff made sure every detail was correct so by the time the technician arrived, he had everything in place to complete our job. And they arrived on time!

Excellent service

Very happy with the service, from the first phone call to the technician that fixed our garage door. We rang just before Christmas and they arrived the next day.Great service. The door is working better than ever.

Great service and product

Very satisfied. I'm used to companies giving vague arrival times or quotes. You guys were punctual, efficient, professional. Great service and I'll use you again in the future.