AGG Doors

AGG Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Satisfactory Service

Service was prompt, efficient and courteous. Further there was some additional work in the quote at a cost of $500 which when the repair job was started was deemed unnecessary after all, therefore giving a saving of $500 to me. A professional and customer caring attitude.

Door Service

Sectional garage door was serviced, technician was friendly and arrived in time slot advised. No issues so far. AGG standard price is cheaper than company used previously and service was just as thorough.

AGG Gates... worth contacting for electric gate repairs

On the phone the staff member understood the issue and was able to arrange a time.
Chris arrived on time and achieved the desired outcome quickly.
He was knowledgeable and worked very efficiently.
Thank you Chris.

Great service, great price.

AGG doors were responsive, professional and very reasonably priced. A much better experience than some other companies I contacted. Very customer orientated which is refreshing. I had to coordinate the repair from overseas, and I can still recommend their services!

AGG gates excellent service on elect gate repairs

Chris arrived on time and achieved the desired outcome quickly.
He was knowledgeable and worked very efficiently.
Thank you Chris.

Great and professional service at a competitive price

Very professional company. Starting from my first email query to the end of the job - everybody were courteous and prompt and delivered a great service. Sebastian who came to fix my door was nice and friendly and very professional. I would definitely recommend your service!

Garage Door Opener

My initial phone call to AGG Doors were pleasant. The technician knew exactly what I was after and answered all my questions. The installation was straight forward and the tradesperson arrived earlier than expected with the correct goods.I had a crack in one panel and it was making noises when the panel door was rolled up or down. The tradesperson fixed it by moving one of the wind strut to the cracked panel on his own initiative which was good. Job done to satisfaction. No mess was left behind.

A great company to deal with.

I would highly recommend AGG Doors. They have always been prompt and courteous with service. I have also used them at another property in the past where the servicemen even came on a Saturday morning to fix a problem with my door.

Excellent Service!

AGG doors provided a professional, prompt service from the moment I first contacted them. There staff made sure every detail was correct so by the time the technician arrived, he had everything in place to complete our job. And they arrived on time!

Excellent service

Very happy with the service, from the first phone call to the technician that fixed our garage door. We rang just before Christmas and they arrived the next day.Great service. The door is working better than ever.

Great service and product

Very satisfied. I'm used to companies giving vague arrival times or quotes. You guys were punctual, efficient, professional. Great service and I'll use you again in the future.

Great experience

Finding the part was easy, ordering and paying was straight forward and the part was delivered quickly. Great experience. Wouldn't hesitate to use AGG again.

Great product and service.

I knew that we had made the right choice with AGG Doors from the first phone call. Very helpful with advice regarding our damaged roll-a-door with honest feedback about whether we could repair or replace the door. The quote visit was quick, easy and on time with some excellent advice. Our roller door was replaced efficiently by the technicians and the work area left clean and tidy. Two days later Chris arrived to install the emergency key release mechanism. Once again, a great job. Each time I was advised about the arrival time. The door is working well and the mechanism will be a useful addition.

Great service.

I was very satisfied with initial contact through to completion. The technicians were punctual and friendly and professional. The product is as expected.

Good Followup Service

Had a single garage door motor replaced. The made an error when quoting me, as I discovered after the job was done, but they were very quick to reimburse me when I brought it to their attention. Rare to find good follow up service these days, but this company provides it, so I am pleased to recommend them!

Very helpful in ascertaining the issue and rectifying it. Easy to schedule and appointment and also great communication. Would recommend

door

Great service from start to finish, arrived on time great, clean and tidy told me what was wrong and gave options on what to do. customer service will use again

Fixing roller door motor

Excellent people to solve roller door motor proplems their technicians very knowledgeable office staff very friendly costs very reasonable l will use again if problems arise .

Great People, Great Service

AGG were Quick & Efficient in helping me, their prices were very reasonable.
Great people to deal with, Great and friendly service people who know their job and are very efficient.
Great work AGG Doors

Prompt service good price

They were helpful on phone and attended the property promptly. Repairs were carried out at a good price and invoice sent when completed.