Interactive Solar

Interactive Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Interactive Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)
  • Purchase Price$6,205.31

Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

A Very Happy Customer.

On making the decision to upgrade my existing panels, I contacted a few installers to get quotes and information. The person I connected with best was Berta from Interactive Solar.
She is very professional, knowledgeable and personable. Berta made me feel at ease and her explanations of the product, costs and processes were easy to understand. I compared all the quotes I received, but in the end, I came back to Interactive Solar because they gave me the best price for the best product on the market.
The office staff of Berta, Laura and Aaron were always friendly and helpful, and the installation team of Unan and his crew were efficient, industrious and professional.
I give the entire outfit at Interactive Solar, 5 BIG STARS.

Perfect

Very clean and professional installers
I would highly recommend interactivesolar to people who
Are looking to have solar panels.

Great job

Other Solar Retailers

Very thorough and involved job, very sharp price

Generalzod
GeneralzodSydney

Excellent Service

Highly recommended . Installation completed in a very professional manner. Installers were clean, tidy and very respectful Communication through the process was A+

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have used Interactive Solar to install a solar system at the business I manage, and I was so impressed with their helpfulness and professionalism that I then employed them to install an additional system and Tesla battery at my home. The installation at the work site was time critical as minimising power outage and freeing up our limited parking area was important - the crew was quick and efficient and delivered what they promised. With my home installation, the support and patience of the office/operational side of the organisation was paramount in overcoming and meeting strata concerns.

George Narbeg
George NarbegSydney, NSW

Amazing work and service.

I did my research with a lot of companies and products. Interactive Solar were the only ones that gave me the honest information with proof to back it. Service was amazing and the job was done clean and professional. I even had a roofer mate check the work afterwards. I can’t recommend enough. Thank you

Steve
SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Solar install very happy

Solar i stall was completed in a very professional manner.
Staff very helpful and respectful.
Would recommend their service.

akhalife1985
akhalife1985Sydney, NSW

WOWWWW!!!!!!

I was particularly nervous to get solar panels at my place given the industry cowboys all over the news and competition out there.
But was delighted in contacting Interactive Solar. Upon speaking to Berta she sold me and set a very high level of expectations. Which they truly delivered. The boys turned up on time, are tidy, efficient, knowledgeable, explained the app afterwards and are easily contactable in the case of Questions! AND got it done as instructed for a very reasonable price. Check out my photos. So thankful to have found them. Thanks guys, I’ll be recommending everyone!
- ALLEN Glen Alpine NSW

• +2Thumbnail

George p
George pSydney, NSW

10\10 company

Punctual, price competitive and clean, berta and the team where supportive and upfront, can't recommend them enough, and they give you what you payed for without compromise, well done guys onward and upward

frahmannia
frahmanniaIllawarra, NSW

Completely professional from start to end

Can't be any better from day one getting the quote up until the end of installation and setting up web app it went all prefect thank you all

This system is fantastic

Extremely punctual and friendly, very professional workers, very helpful with product knowledge and installation of the App to monitor the system

Sue Mauri
Sue MauriSydney, NSW

Best customer service

From my first phone call with Berta, who had the time to explain everything from start to finish and anything inbetween and even after,she still gives her time to help explain more,to the lovely guys who installed the solar,who left everything clean and explained more and helped set up the app for me, I couldn’t have had better service. I’m very happy I went with Interactive Solar!

Helmut
HelmutSydney, NSW

Trust with confident

If you think Trust is everything , here is a group of people you can Trust , if you want to brighten your home with Solar and not to regret it later on , here is a group of people you can deal with , with confident

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

Awesome Service from Start to Finish 13.3kw System

Many Thanks to Interactive Solar for making the Install nice and easy. They were very helpful and very friendly. They arrived on time and promptly installed the system explaining to me everything. They left the work place spotless. I would MOST DEFINATLY recommend them to anyone.

Fantastic service

After spending so much time researching and talking to solar providers this company stood out from all the others I dealt with. They impressed me on a number of factors:
- fantastic customer service
- competitive pricing
- no hard sales tactics
- transparent and itemized pricing