Interflora Australia

Interflora Australia

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Interflora Australia

Awful customer experience

I ordered a large bouquet for my aunties 60th to Spain.
Order not delivered to correct location as she has still not received them and her birthday was 15th July.
Have requested refund 3 times to no success.
I emailed my concerns to interflora to be told it was delivered and am Now being ignored by company. She still to this day has not received the delivery and I spent well over $100 for this service.
I don’t feel as a consumer I should have to pay for a service that did not deliver to the correct location if it was in fact delivered at all.
I will be taking this further

Jana
Jana

Look elsewhere.

I ordered a luxury hamper to be sent to my sister in Italy on her wedding day. I ordered in plenty of time, at least a week, and it didn’t get there! Did not respond to my emails, and when I finally got through to them by phone they had every excuse under the sun.

Excellent Service

Ordered delivery Thursday night for delivery the next day. Once I ordered I then read reviews and was worried that we had just been ripped off however they arrived as scheduled and were a beautiful arrangement. Excellent service.

Lucinda
LucindaHunter Region, NSW

Very Happy!

Honestly, I was a little scared because of all the bad reviews, but they were fantastic!
I ordered two flower arrangements (2 separate orders), both arrived as specified (one same day, one next day), and they looked beautiful! Neither looked exactly like the image on the site, but if they did, I think I would be more concerned!
I have previously had 1 'bad' experience with them, where a bunch of flowers wasn't delivered (in their defence, I placed the order at 12pm on a Sunday night), but I sent them an email (I think it's on the website), and they were very attentive and went over and above to fix it. All three receivers were thrilled with their arrangements, and I would not hesitate to trust them with a delivery again.

shopper girl
shopper girlSydney, NSW

Underwhelming

Purchased the Bright Posy in a Glass Jar based on the image on the website and got some small, boring mix of white roses, light pink tulips and something else. While I didn't expect an exact replica I thought it would be BRIGHT and "pop". The recipient described the item as "sweet" which was a diplomatic way of saying "yuck". Definitely not worth the $80 spent. Won't be using them again.

RA01
RA01Adelaide

Over priced

This is what $80 Bright posey in ajar looks like from interflora. Literally 5 blooms and loads of greenery .When they finally responded to my online complaint . They were extremely unhelpful. Take your money elsewhere .

Micheele
MicheelePerth, WA

Overcharged worst flowers

Mother’s Day flowers for $110.00 with 2 carnations, 3 chrysanthemums and dead jasmine. Could of got better at a service station. Emailed no response. Absolute rip off. Should be held accountable.

Carlo
CarloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service, not professional, very disappointing

Will never order from interflora again, do not waste your time
Ordered flowers for mothers day and after 2 days following up I've been told they have cancelled the order and refunded my money due to load of orders! And mother's day is already over! Unbelievable
They could've say this earlier at least or not taking the order in the first place....
Very disappointing

Lana
Lana

Absolute rip off

$115 dollar premium bunch of flowers will get you the below. A bunch that I could of got for $30 from woolworths. Also spent $35 on “premium chocolates” which was a box of roses chocolates..$7 from big w. Do not use this company they are an absolute rip off. Use a local florist instead

Find out how Interflora Australia compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

They substituted light pink sim-carnations for dark pink gerberas (daisies) and called it a minor substitution

I thought i was sending a pretty bouquet of chrysanthemums and carnations (Fleur bouquet). This is what I got for $104 dollars. I complained via the call centre and email but they called it "very minor substitutions". I would expect "very minor substitutions" to mean something similar to carnations such as double hibiscus or something that looks like a carnation not gerberas. Ordering flowers online with this company has just been a disappointing experience and I will never use them again. I will be sticking to going to the local florists to get what I want.

Jo
JoMorayfield

No Flowers On Mothers Day

Ordered flowers for my mother who loves 6 hours away, to be delivered on Mothers Day.
Received notice ON THE DAY, that my flowers have been cancelled.
Disgusted.

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Appealing service

I have ordered flowers for my mum for Mothers Day but flowers did not arrived so I followed up around 3pm to see where is delivery. No apology, no solution but saying that order was not picked up and it will be delivered 2 days after Mothers Day. Horrible experience, I would not recommend interflora to anyone. My mum did not get flowers on Mothers Day. The worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. Really, really bad!!

Ferny
FernyPerth, WA

Petite Sympathy Basket

I sent this to my sister in law when mother died. She sent me a photo with her thanks and I wasn't very impressed. There was not a single rose in this basket, unlike the one on the website, and only two lilies. When I rang and complained the woman nit picked about the photo saying it was side on (its a round basket!!) and went through every flower one by one. I complained about the roses and she said that snapdragons were an acceptable substitute!! In what universe?! Couldn't believe the attitude from such a well known name, I'll find another company next time. They offered me a 10% refund, so about $8. Laughable.

Terry5555
Terry5555Sydney

This would have to be the worst online purchase experience I have ever had!!

Violet
VioletGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

False Advertising

Interflora have been nothing but disappointing to deal with, what I ordered & what got delivered were two completely different things, flowers died after 2 days, and I was nothing but embarrassed when I seen this delivery. I then got in contact with them, they did absolutely nothing about my concern, And to my surprise, actually defended themselves by saying they are “similar flowers & vase” and failed to even reply to my last email, when I asked for someone in a higher position to get in contact with me. I will never order through them again. Very disappointing, especially the amount of money you pay. You would get better quality flowers from Safeway.

Chris
Chrisasked

A very special birthday and flowers sent through Interflora. Arrived about 8am Monday morning with many Singapore orchid buds already missing and within hours many more falling off. This morning many more falling or about to fall. Obviously old orchids. I have bought Singapore orchids that have lasted three weeks. It is disgraceful that businesses are allowed to do this without the receiver being able to approach them direct. No card to indicate the florist so obviously knew their flowers were shoddy. How can I get the florist's details in order that I can return the flowers and request fresh flowers?!

Angela D.
Angela D.

they have the worst customer service! I spent $174 on roses that died the very next day and never received a replacement or refund after complaining

Karen S.asked

Inter flora,
Just wondering when I am going to get my refund from the non delivery of flowers from Mothers Day. It’s been two months with no communication at all from you.
Please respond ASAP.

Disappointed
Disappointed

Hi Karen,
I’m a bit confused about your request. My interflora review problem was completely different from yours. I did receive my flowers, only l said they were crappy. Interflora offered no recompense, ditto the shop that completed the order. You need to keep complaining to interflora, not me! I’m just another annoying sucker, like you. The only smart thing for me to do now is NEVER use these companies again. They have not responded to my complaints. Good luck with your refund. There must be govt. consumer bodies that you can contact who can help you as you did not even get a hint of what you paid for eg. the ombudsman? GOOD LUCK!!! But maybe you’ll just have to write it off as a learning experience, like I have. At least I have warned other people about it, wish I’d read the many similar reviews first before I paid. All the best, from
Know Better Now

Karen S.

I didn’t complain to you. It’s probably the site.

Michael L.
Michael L.asked

Mothers day flowers ordered two weeks ago and did not arrive. I have had no explanation, no reply from two emails and have been on hold twice and the call ends at the 45min mark. I have a tax receipt starting that i have been charged. Does anyone know what's going on with this stupid, useless company!

See all Interflora Australia questions