Interstate Removals

Interstate Removals

Move frankston to brisbane.

Friendly accommodating 2 man crew. 3 bedroom house Frankston to Brisbane. Reasonable price for a fantastic job of moving n storage. Highly recommend.

stress free A+++

Moved my entire family from Queensland to Victoria and after getting a few quotes went with Interstate Removals and could not have been happier!
With 3 kids we were worried about such a big move but thanks to Troy & his team the move was stress free & went seamlessly.
Would definitley recommend & use again. A+

Poor service and damaged goods

I moved a two bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane, requiring 5 weeks storage in Brisbane while I found an apartment.

The day before the move I called to confirm the time. They knew nothing about it although a deposit was paid.
In Brisbane, storage of my assets was subcontracted to a company in Logan.
Re delivery was stated as $200 and in writing on the invoice.

The subcontractor advised re-delivery is $360 and charged storage by the month (requiring me to pay ~8 weeks storage fees).

The subcontractor advised they would arrive at 8am on Friday. They turned up at 3pm. When i asked where they were around midday I was advised "They are on the way, if i didnt like it, nect delivery time was three-weeks away as the boys are on the road."

On delivery it became apparent my table had been damaged beyond repair and one mattress had been 'misplaced'.

I did my research and believe Interstate removals are a professional company, however when they subcontract without your approval and refer all your inquiries to the sub-contractor the professionalism and integrity originally paid for is lost.

I have moved on. This review serves to inform people of my experience so they may make prudent decisions.

Dave

Dear Dave, My sincerest apologies for the experience you had and would have appreciated you contacting us to discuss. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers move without any issues and receive great service so I’d like to speak with you further to help remedy the situation. My name is Troy Said, and I’m the manager - please give me a call at 1300 299 969

Excellent service!

I had some items moved from storage in Byron Bay to Jan Juc. Because it was from one regional area to another other companies were unable to do the move for weeks. Interstate Removals were able to do it within the week and the cost was extremely competitive. The driver was in communication via text and call so I knew when to expect my goods and they arrived on time. Thankyou to an all round positive and stress free experience.

Thanks Mary, We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers here at Interstate Removals. We are happy to hear that your move interstate from Byron Bay NSW to Victoria was no exception, thanks for leaving the wonderful review! Look forward to moving you next time! – Troy - Manager

Professional and a pleasure to work with

My move was that of a studio apartment and from Melbourne to Sydney. The move was prompt and efficient. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with such a professional company as Interstate Removals and will be sure to recommend to friends in Melbourne. thank you so much :) I am one happy customer!

Hello Olivia, Thank you for the review about your move Interstate from Melbourne to Sydney. Interstate Removals appreciates when our customers take time to leave a note about us and recommend friends! We are glad you experienced our world-class, and hope to see you again with your friends! Regards, Troy Said - Interstate Removals Manager

Brilliant service!

We've moved several times over the years and have always done it ourselves. This time we thought, bugger it! Let's pay someone else do all the heavy lifting! And boy are we glad we did!! The service that we received from the girls in the office was fantastic!! They answered all our questions and even offered some great handy tips to help us prepare for the move! The moving guys were absolute gentleman! They were polite, courteous and did a great job! They wrapped all our items in blankets and took such good care of all of our furnishings! Not to mention the highly competitive price! We definitely got great value for our money. We can not recommend Interstate Removals highly enough!!

Great service!

I Moved interstate from Brisbane to Melbourne with 3 month storage. Terrific and helpful service from Troy and Hannah online who answered all my questions and last minute changes. Great team of boys collecting and dropping off. I was recommended to use interstate removals and I will forever use them- they are professional, patient, quick , on time and safe. Thank you so much to the whole team!

A job well done

Moving long distance with my family was initially a daunting task and having a young child to organise along with a big move was something my family was dreading. We made contact with three Removals businesses and finally came down to two who we felt comfortable with. At the end we decided on Interstate Removals because they were very helpful and treated us with personal service. Every time we called the business we were able to speak to Kim our moving consultant who knew all details about the move. We are moving back after my husband’s work contract ends and will definitely use these guys again. Thanks to the team and staff once again.

Excellent job!

Thank you so much guys for your help moving my priceless belongings from VIC to QLD!
i know it wasnt an easy request and i struggled to find another company that could perform the work required.

Very helpful company with great communication and customer service.

Thanks again and will definately recommend you to others and use you again if needed. Very appreciative!

Exceptional Service. Moving made easy.

I had a large move interstate and cannot fault Interstate Removals services. Constant communication and timing over such a long distance was impeccable. I would use Interstate Removals again and highly recommend them to any one moving interstate. Great value for money and very helpful staff. Thank you Interstate Removals.

Pay the extra money for professionals! Caused Damage - didn’t care! No response!

I will never use or recommend this company. The removalists turned up to pick up a back load at 6pm - they showed up at the wrong address then the battery died. They managed to get it fixed but was after 10pm so needed to come back the next day. Unprofessional appearance, old truck. I should have gone with my guy instinct and cancelled but anyhow, next day they guys turned up and off went our stuff.
It arrived the next day, they dropped our washing machine and broke it, wouldn't fix it or call me back! The fridge had dents from the straps.
This company only uses sub contractors! Do not use, they shirk responsibility and no one bothered to help us! Very bad experience!

My stuff may have arrived but the service was terrible and costly - cannot recommend

Let me tell you a story!

I got a call from the removalist at 7am on a Saturdayasking to come and pick up my stuff early. When I pointed out that the booking was for the following day, he said he wanted to pick it up today between 12 and 1pm. I emailed the company to make sure this booking change was legitimate but as it was the weekend (apparently they offer services but no office support on weekends) I got no response. I imagine most people are not able to accommodate having all their stuff ready 24hrs earlier than expected. I hastily dismantled my bed, although this now meant that I have nowhere to sleep that night, and frantically organised all my stuff, even hauling it out closer to the street. My street is very busy on Saturdays and parking and driveway access can be difficult. At 11am, I got another call from the same guy, saying he’d be at my pickup location in 30mins. I waited and waited and at 3pm there was still no sign of the removalists. I called him and he was very confused as to who I was and said there must have been a mix up in jobs, which is ridiculous given he called me, twice – he said he’d find out and call me back in 2mins. Half an hour later he hadn’t called back and so I called him again – he didn’t answer so I left a message. But there was no return of my call so I then called the office - of course there was also no answer. I called the guy again at 4pm and now his phone was switched off. Repeated attempts to contact him and messages left also went unanswered. Later his phone was miraculously back on (I was told by the company the battery had died) but the guy left it to ring out. I understand that mix ups can happen but to not even attempt to rectify it was unprofessional. I had to entirely rearrange my day as I was not expecting to have to sit around for all day waiting for a truck that wasn’t going to arrive. But that was not the end of my woes.

Now I was worried as to whether or not the removalists would come the following day as previously arranged – according to the email instructions I had received with my booking I was supposed to receive a phone call between 4 and 6pm the evening before removal day confirming a time for the following day. That also did not happen.

It wasn’t until 12:30pm on Sunday that I received a call saying my drivers would be late! Late? I had no time of reference for that beyond the 11:30am on the day before they had previously given me, so by now they were so past late it wasn’t funny. I was told my drivers would now be arriving between 5 and 7pm. Come 7pm, they still had not arrived and I had to call up to find out what was going on. I was not kept informed of what turned out to be a severe delay. I was now told the removalists would not show up until 11pm!

When they did show up, I was horrified to discover they were wearing thongs. It was now storming, so this unprofessional attire was very dangerous on slippery surfaces. The men were also in a great rush to get things loaded because of the rain, and didn’t even check to see if the boxes were marked heavy or fragile – I had to caution them every time! I also asked if there was something for me to sign – apparently there was not. I asked to see some ID – they would not show me any. They certainly weren’t wearing any sort of uniform that identified them as being associated with Interstate Removals. So I had no way of knowing if these guys were really who they said they were, and yet I was supposed to entrust them with my possessions?

Thankfully, my items did arrive at their destination, but again, no care was taken in their delivery – boxes marked fragile were deposited upside down. (I'm only giving two stars because the removalists were reasonably friendly - although certainly not apologetic - and none of my stuff appears to be broken. Also they were willing to take a couple of unboxable items loose). Again, thongs were worn. And the removalists spent more time on their phones than handling my boxes. There was some paperwork for me to sign this time - yet imagine my surprise when the paperwork had a company logo on it that was neither Interstate Removals OR the company being advertised on the shirts on the removalists! In fact, both of these other companies were ones I had received quotes from that were $300 less than Interstate Removals! I'd chosen not to go with them because their reviews were horrific. I was also told I'd be sent a copy of the paperwork... that's never happened.

When I complained to the company about this ridiculous experience I was sent this response: "We will provide uniforms and appropriate footwear to the removals guys as well as more training. Would that help?" I was not impressed so they offered me a $20 Kmart voucher. Wow.

Very Disappointed.

Very disappointed with the move from Geelong to Everton Hills Queensland, considering they deliver to Brisbane daily. It was a small move with 4 large items. We were contacted the day before pick up to ask if pickup could be changed to that day before scheduled (Monday), I agreed as all was good to go. We required the goods in Qld no earlier than 5 days later (Friday), and were told the goods would be there either that Friday or at the latest Monday. Friday I called to ask when they would be arriving and was told early the following week. Mon or Tues. Monday came no call from them, so I called again and was told it was up to the driver to arrange delivery and given the drivers phone number. I called the driver and was told maybe Friday or over the following weekend. I had arranged to be up in Qld from Victoria so I could install the goods sent up and my return flight was on the Wednesday.
which meant delivery was going to be 2 days after my return to Geelong. There was a no care attitude from the owner of the business [name removed] who has a standard verse of reply, "we can't be held responsible for delivery of goods, I don't know what you want me to do about it." Finally the driver got back to me after many phone calls to arrange delivery, Then when Thursday came and I was back in Vic the driver called to say he could deliver the goods on Sunday (13 days after pickup), but the driver also said as the delivery was not paid for and if I didn't pay straight away he was going to take the goods back to Geelong and he didn't care if we called the police??? The delivery was paid for before they had even left Victoria on the first Monday. The driver kept using he's lack of English as an excuse anytime I called for a delivery time. Not a very good company if you want your goods to be delivered in an acceptable time period. I had read the reviews online but my experience was definitely not a pleasant one.

Dear Janette, We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience and apologise for the delay with your delivery. Our aim is for all moves to go perfectly, as per our reviews would show however at times the complexity of logisitics can cause delays. The delay is a one-off and would not usually occur. Please contact management to discuss how we can make good of the delay as we would like to offer you a part refund and apoligise once agian. Troy can be contacted on 1300 299 969 or manager@interstateremovals.com.au

Stressfree move! You couldn't ask for better.

My move from Melbourne to Sydney with Interstate Removals was perfect. I struggled to find a removalist who could guarantee the pick up and delivery date upon booking - this company was the only one, who did it at the lowest price! Their service is reliable, timely, and they kept in touch with me the whole time. I'm keeping their details on hand for my next move.

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad we could assist with a guaranteed pick up and delivery date for your move. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require our services in the future. Customer Service Team Interstate Removals

Fantastic Hasle Free Service, Highly Recommended

We had an Amazing experience with Interstate Removals. Moving our belongings from Victoria to Queensland. We had Great Communication from the friendly staff and the truck arrived on time at our destination as promised. We will definitely use Interstate Removals in the Future.

Hi Keeno, we appreciate your feedback! Happy to hear our staff were friendly and kept up with their communication, we will pass this on to the team. Customer Service Team Interstate Removals

Highly Recommend!

I moved from NSW to Melbourne. Moving interstate was an overwhelming task but, i was just so thrilled with the service from Interstate Removals. They made everything such an easy and stress free process. The staff were extremely efficient and always keeping me updated. On the day the delivery guys came and completely put me at ease, they took excellent care of all my belongings and very friendly. I new all my belongings were in good hands!
I would highly recommend these guys, wonderful to deal with and took very good care of everything!

Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate you coming back to us for your local relocation within Melbourne as well. We will pass this on to the teams involved. Hope you're loving Melbourne! Kind regards, Customer Service Team Interstate Removals

Very good service, and prompt reply

I used Interstate Removal Service to the pick up our purchased in Sydney delivery to Canberra. Comparative price, Prompt reply and reliable service. Will definitely use their service again for future needs.

Hi Hoa, We appreciate your review and hope that you contact us in the future if you ever need our service again! Kind regards, Customer Service Team Interstate Removals

Awful experience

Awful service with terrible customer service. Staff abdicate all responsibility when they've got your money. Would not recommend.

Goods arrived late and damaged after days of misinformation and a lack of willingness to help.

Moved a king bed + ensemble from syd-adl
Disappointing

Dear Miss Mole, Our highly trained staff and removals guys take their responsibility seriously and Im sorry if you feel we have not. Regular training and workshops are used to maintain our high level of service. According to our driver, your bed was wrapped and protected in removals blankets and was delivered safely. If this is not the case we are happy to work something out to ensure your happy with our service. Please contact Troy on 1300 299 969 or manager@interstateremovals.com.au

Easy and Efficient interstate removals

I moved my whole house's contents from Sydney to Brisbane. The friendly staff were in contact before, after and during the move to ensure that we had a seamless move. It removed the stress for us and i would highly recommend this removalist to others. I contacted other places and they were not as sufficient with their information. Interstate removals had a straight forward and easy way of asking questions and giving answers.

Lost and damaged furniture over a month ago nothing!

I moved from Melbourne to Sydney and put my stuff in a storage cage so I could not see all my goods when it was loaded. When I took my stuff out of the storage cage items were not there and other items were damaged. Interstate removals just said I should have got insurance. The were asking if it was the move in removals or the move out. It does not matter as they are the ones I paid and trusted with my goods. They also took the legs off all my coffee tables and did just left them. WTH??? I have had a few emails back and fourth but they have stopped replying a few days ago. Not a good company, their customer service is appalling as the guy kept getting my name wrong. Anyway if you can go to another removalist. These guys don't care about your goods once you have paid and they are not very professional.

Hi Lex, we have no booking under your name nor any note of this incident you have mentioned happening. If you could provide us with your reference number we can investigate this further. We have noticed that you have posted on other removalists product review pages and they also have no reference to your booking. If you could contact us on service@interstateremovals.com.au with your booking confirmation and invoice that would be appreciated as we have had one other review posted to this site before and was proven to fraudulent and subsequently removed. Thank you, Customer Service Team Interstate RemovalsWould you like me to post the emails from your customer service on here?Hi Lex, As we have mentioned, please send us your booking reference number and name and we will be able to investigate further. Without a booking reference we do not know who you are. In terms of insurance, we provide you with Standard Transit Cover which covers in case of fire, flood, theft and collision. We do not cover you for any accidental damage or loss, this is the customers responsibility to take this out before the move. If the goods were handled after Interstate Removals with another removalist from the storage cage to your home and you did not see the condition of the goods before this it is probable that we did not damage or lose your items. Our removalists have over 25 years experience in the industry and treat all customers items with care. Thank you, Customer Service Team Interstate Removals