Sunnysideup

SunnysideupNiddrie

Disappointed. Miscommunications caused extra stress.

Dharsh

DharshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very STRESSFUL experience

Troy S.Interstate Removals

Do NOT use this company!!

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Guy H.

Guy H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what it says on the packet. Great service!

We moved from Melbourne to Tasmania during the difficult and restrictive covid19 pandemic and I am pleased to say that the pick up was fine and the delivery was ahead of time. Everything was there and nothing was damaged. Communication was good and polite too. Very impressed. I'd recommend their services any day. Thanks!

Rez

RezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

bestin move

I booked a interstate move with this company. The delivered my lounges and it was all broken. After months of headache the poor contractor paid a bit of my money but this BESTIN MOVE didnt pay my $1400 and he didnt pay the contractor either. He lied to both of us. After months and months of him lying to me he took my money and didnt even pay the contractors. Please dont trust [name removed] on what he says. He goes on about his business but its all rubbish. He will deliver broken stuff to your door and will never pay you.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Bad moving experience

I booked a Sydney to Melbourne move months ago. On the day, the company called to say they could not do the move. I said I had travelled interstate especially. When I tried to call them to check options, they didnt answer the phone. I was forced to book with another company and pay a premium. To be fair, they were apologetic afterwards.

Pretty average

Used Interstate Removals for my move from Adelaide to Perth. I was not contacted the day prior to the move regarding pickup times, and all emails have, to this day, remained unanswered. All I received on the day of the move was a text telling me to call a number to confirm pick-up time for that day. Pretty disappointing given that I was told I would be informed the day before.

In the lead up to booking and paying the deposit, I was contacted multiple times over the course of 1-2 weeks. As soon as the deposit was paid, all correspondence was ceased.

Highly recommended

Used Interstate Removals a few times now and cant fault them. Fast and efficient communication. Items picked up and delivered on time by friendly helpful teams. Will used them again without hesitation.

Emma

EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

High quality services with reasonable price, highly recommended.

Laurs

LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional behavior by removalist

I arranged to move my things from a storage space in Melbourne to Gold coast.1)poor communication of office staff about estimated date of my delivery.2)no phone call from driver till half an hour when they reach..Then rude on the fon demanding us to be there
3) physical aggression displayed towards my friend whose car was in the way of the big truck
4)only when I threatened to put poor review then I was offered $100 off but that morning driver demands payment from me in a rude manner
Poor experience overall....

Awful Unprofessional. This company does

Terrible service once they take your money, damaged goods and failure to respond.

Grega

GregaFrankston

Move frankston to brisbane.

Friendly accommodating 2 man crew. 3 bedroom house Frankston to Brisbane. Reasonable price for a fantastic job of moving n storage. Highly recommend.

johnny B.

johnny B.melbourne

stress free A+++

Moved my entire family from Queensland to Victoria and after getting a few quotes went with Interstate Removals and could not have been happier!
With 3 kids we were worried about such a big move but thanks to Troy & his team the move was stress free & went seamlessly.
Would definitley recommend & use again. A+

Dave

DaveBrisbane

Poor service and damaged goods

Mary D

Mary DSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service!

I had some items moved from storage in Byron Bay to Jan Juc. Because it was from one regional area to another other companies were unable to do the move for weeks. Interstate Removals were able to do it within the week and the cost was extremely competitive. The driver was in communication via text and call so I knew when to expect my goods and they arrived on time. Thankyou to an all round positive and stress free experience.

Troy S.Interstate Removals

Professional and a pleasure to work with

My move was that of a studio apartment and from Melbourne to Sydney. The move was prompt and efficient. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with such a professional company as Interstate Removals and will be sure to recommend to friends in Melbourne. thank you so much :) I am one happy customer!

Brilliant service!

We've moved several times over the years and have always done it ourselves. This time we thought, bugger it! Let's pay someone else do all the heavy lifting! And boy are we glad we did!! The service that we received from the girls in the office was fantastic!! They answered all our questions and even offered some great handy tips to help us prepare for the move! The moving guys were absolute gentleman! They were polite, courteous and did a great job! They wrapped all our items in blankets and took such good care of all of our furnishings! Not to mention the highly competitive price! We definitely got great value for our money. We can not recommend Interstate Removals highly enough!!

Great service!

I Moved interstate from Brisbane to Melbourne with 3 month storage. Terrific and helpful service from Troy and Hannah online who answered all my questions and last minute changes. Great team of boys collecting and dropping off. I was recommended to use interstate removals and I will forever use them- they are professional, patient, quick , on time and safe. Thank you so much to the whole team!

Amanda f

Amanda fMernda

A job well done

Moving long distance with my family was initially a daunting task and having a young child to organise along with a big move was something my family was dreading. We made contact with three Removals businesses and finally came down to two who we felt comfortable with. At the end we decided on Interstate Removals because they were very helpful and treated us with personal service. Every time we called the business we were able to speak to Kim our moving consultant who knew all details about the move. We are moving back after my husband’s work contract ends and will definitely use these guys again. Thanks to the team and staff once again.