Awful Unprofessional. This company does

Terrible service once they take your money, damaged goods and failure to respond.

Grega

GregaFrankston

Move frankston to brisbane.

Friendly accommodating 2 man crew. 3 bedroom house Frankston to Brisbane. Reasonable price for a fantastic job of moving n storage. Highly recommend.

johnny B.

johnny B.melbourne

stress free A+++

Moved my entire family from Queensland to Victoria and after getting a few quotes went with Interstate Removals and could not have been happier!
With 3 kids we were worried about such a big move but thanks to Troy & his team the move was stress free & went seamlessly.
Would definitley recommend & use again. A+

Dave

DaveBrisbane

Poor service and damaged goods

Mary D

Mary Dtorquay

Excellent service!

I had some items moved from storage in Byron Bay to Jan Juc. Because it was from one regional area to another other companies were unable to do the move for weeks. Interstate Removals were able to do it within the week and the cost was extremely competitive. The driver was in communication via text and call so I knew when to expect my goods and they arrived on time. Thankyou to an all round positive and stress free experience.

Troy S.Interstate Removals

Professional and a pleasure to work with

My move was that of a studio apartment and from Melbourne to Sydney. The move was prompt and efficient. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with such a professional company as Interstate Removals and will be sure to recommend to friends in Melbourne. thank you so much :) I am one happy customer!

Brilliant service!

We've moved several times over the years and have always done it ourselves. This time we thought, bugger it! Let's pay someone else do all the heavy lifting! And boy are we glad we did!! The service that we received from the girls in the office was fantastic!! They answered all our questions and even offered some great handy tips to help us prepare for the move! The moving guys were absolute gentleman! They were polite, courteous and did a great job! They wrapped all our items in blankets and took such good care of all of our furnishings! Not to mention the highly competitive price! We definitely got great value for our money. We can not recommend Interstate Removals highly enough!!

Great service!

I Moved interstate from Brisbane to Melbourne with 3 month storage. Terrific and helpful service from Troy and Hannah online who answered all my questions and last minute changes. Great team of boys collecting and dropping off. I was recommended to use interstate removals and I will forever use them- they are professional, patient, quick , on time and safe. Thank you so much to the whole team!

Amanda f

Amanda fMernda

A job well done

Moving long distance with my family was initially a daunting task and having a young child to organise along with a big move was something my family was dreading. We made contact with three Removals businesses and finally came down to two who we felt comfortable with. At the end we decided on Interstate Removals because they were very helpful and treated us with personal service. Every time we called the business we were able to speak to Kim our moving consultant who knew all details about the move. We are moving back after my husband’s work contract ends and will definitely use these guys again. Thanks to the team and staff once again.

Tomi

TomiMelbourne

Excellent job!

Thank you so much guys for your help moving my priceless belongings from VIC to QLD!
i know it wasnt an easy request and i struggled to find another company that could perform the work required.

Very helpful company with great communication and customer service.

Thanks again and will definately recommend you to others and use you again if needed. Very appreciative!

Exceptional Service. Moving made easy.

I had a large move interstate and cannot fault Interstate Removals services. Constant communication and timing over such a long distance was impeccable. I would use Interstate Removals again and highly recommend them to any one moving interstate. Great value for money and very helpful staff. Thank you Interstate Removals.

Dan

DanSouthport

Pay the extra money for professionals! Caused Damage - didn’t care! No response!

I will never use or recommend this company. The removalists turned up to pick up a back load at 6pm - they showed up at the wrong address then the battery died. They managed to get it fixed but was after 10pm so needed to come back the next day. Unprofessional appearance, old truck. I should have gone with my guy instinct and cancelled but anyhow, next day they guys turned up and off went our stuff.
It arrived the next day, they dropped our washing machine and broke it, wouldn't fix it or call me back! The fridge had dents from the straps.
This company only uses sub contractors! Do not use, they shirk responsibility and no one bothered to help us! Very bad experience!

Caz

CazMelbourne

My stuff may have arrived but the service was terrible and costly - cannot recommend

Janette L

Janette LGeelong

Very Disappointed.

Ness

NessSydney

Stressfree move! You couldn't ask for better.

My move from Melbourne to Sydney with Interstate Removals was perfect. I struggled to find a removalist who could guarantee the pick up and delivery date upon booking - this company was the only one, who did it at the lowest price! Their service is reliable, timely, and they kept in touch with me the whole time. I'm keeping their details on hand for my next move.

Troy S.Interstate Removals

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad we could assist with a guaranteed pick up and delivery date for your move. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require our services in the future.

Customer Service Team

Keeno

Keeno

Fantastic Hasle Free Service, Highly Recommended

We had an Amazing experience with Interstate Removals. Moving our belongings from Victoria to Queensland. We had Great Communication from the friendly staff and the truck arrived on time at our destination as promised. We will definitely use Interstate Removals in the Future.

Troy S.Interstate Removals

Hi Keeno, we appreciate your feedback! Happy to hear our staff were friendly and kept up with their communication, we will pass this on to the team.

Customer Service Team

Highly Recommend!

I moved from NSW to Melbourne. Moving interstate was an overwhelming task but, i was just so thrilled with the service from Interstate Removals. They made everything such an easy and stress free process. The staff were extremely efficient and always keeping me updated. On the day the delivery guys came and completely put me at ease, they took excellent care of all my belongings and very friendly. I new all my belongings were in good hands!
I would highly recommend these guys, wonderful to deal with and took very good care of everything!

Hoa

HoaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good service, and prompt reply

I used Interstate Removal Service to the pick up our purchased in Sydney delivery to Canberra. Comparative price, Prompt reply and reliable service. Will definitely use their service again for future needs.

Paragon Mole

Paragon MoleAdelaide

Awful experience

Awful service with terrible customer service. Staff abdicate all responsibility when they've got your money. Would not recommend.

Goods arrived late and damaged after days of misinformation and a lack of willingness to help.

Moved a king bed + ensemble from syd-adl
Disappointing