Interstate Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Interstate Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

No fuss, well-priced and great service!

I was referred to Interstate Removals by my storage company. This was a move from Melbourne to Sydney during lockdown this year. It was so easy to organise - no fuss, well-priced and great service. Highly recommend and I would use their services again. Thank you!

Amazing, best in the business.

We’ve used these guys three times now, they moved us from Melbourne to Sydney and back again. Efficient, quick and quiet. Special thanks to Gary and Carl 10/10 thank you!

Rates and Fees
Troy S.Interstate RemovalsSend a private message

Thiefs! Don’t own their so called trucks.

DontDoIt
DontDoIt
Sunnysideup
SunnysideupNiddrie

Disappointed. Miscommunications caused extra stress.

Dharsh
DharshSydney, NSW

Very STRESSFUL experience

Troy S.Interstate RemovalsSend a private message

Do NOT use this company!!

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Guy H.
Guy H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what it says on the packet. Great service!

We moved from Melbourne to Tasmania during the difficult and restrictive covid19 pandemic and I am pleased to say that the pick up was fine and the delivery was ahead of time. Everything was there and nothing was damaged. Communication was good and polite too. Very impressed. I'd recommend their services any day. Thanks!

Rez
RezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

bestin move

I booked a interstate move with this company. The delivered my lounges and it was all broken. After months of headache the poor contractor paid a bit of my money but this BESTIN MOVE didnt pay my $1400 and he didnt pay the contractor either. He lied to both of us. After months and months of him lying to me he took my money and didnt even pay the contractors. Please dont trust [name removed] on what he says. He goes on about his business but its all rubbish. He will deliver broken stuff to your door and will never pay you.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Bad moving experience

I booked a Sydney to Melbourne move months ago. On the day, the company called to say they could not do the move. I said I had travelled interstate especially. When I tried to call them to check options, they didnt answer the phone. I was forced to book with another company and pay a premium. To be fair, they were apologetic afterwards.

Pretty average

Used Interstate Removals for my move from Adelaide to Perth. I was not contacted the day prior to the move regarding pickup times, and all emails have, to this day, remained unanswered. All I received on the day of the move was a text telling me to call a number to confirm pick-up time for that day. Pretty disappointing given that I was told I would be informed the day before.

In the lead up to booking and paying the deposit, I was contacted multiple times over the course of 1-2 weeks. As soon as the deposit was paid, all correspondence was ceased.

Highly recommended

Used Interstate Removals a few times now and cant fault them. Fast and efficient communication. Items picked up and delivered on time by friendly helpful teams. Will used them again without hesitation.

Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

High quality services with reasonable price, highly recommended.

Laurs
LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional behavior by removalist

I arranged to move my things from a storage space in Melbourne to Gold coast.1)poor communication of office staff about estimated date of my delivery.2)no phone call from driver till half an hour when they reach..Then rude on the fon demanding us to be there
3) physical aggression displayed towards my friend whose car was in the way of the big truck
4)only when I threatened to put poor review then I was offered $100 off but that morning driver demands payment from me in a rude manner
Poor experience overall....

Awful Unprofessional. This company does

Terrible service once they take your money, damaged goods and failure to respond.