3.9

Sue U.Western District, VIC
Objective P.
Objective P.Queensland

Terrible service. Terrible company

If I could give 0 stars I would. Did a long distance move from QLD to Canberra. The company had multiple delays with ridiculous unprofessional excuses like “the trucks not working” followed by “it’s my nieces birthday” they ended up palming off the job to a family friend and his 14 year old kid helped him unload my belongings from the truck. They didn’t have a trolley so I had to help them carry all my boxes up to my 10th floor apartment. Horrible customer service, nothing short of an apology or attempt to reconcile their problems.
Madi
Madi

No fuss, well-priced and great service!

I was referred to Interstate Removals by my storage company. This was a move from Melbourne to Sydney during lockdown this year. It was so easy to organise - no fuss, well-priced and great service. Highly recommend and I would use their services again. Thank you!
Carmelle
Carmelle

Amazing, best in the business

We’ve used these guys three times now, they moved us from Melbourne to Sydney and back again. Efficient, quick and quiet. Special thanks to Gary and Carl 10/10 thank you! Show reply
DontDoIt
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.3 posts
Guy H.
Guy H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what it says on the packet. Great service!

We moved from Melbourne to Tasmania during the difficult and restrictive covid19 pandemic and I am pleased to say that the pick up was fine and the delivery was ahead of time. Everything was there and nothing was damaged. Communication was good and polite too. Very impressed. I'd recommend their services any day. Thanks!
Rez
RezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

bestin move

I booked a interstate move with this company. The delivered my lounges and it was all broken. After months of headache the poor contractor paid a bit of my money but this BESTIN MOVE didnt pay my $1400 and he didnt pay the contractor either. He lied to both of us. After months and months of him lying to me he took my money and didnt even pay the contractors. Please dont trust [name removed] on what he says. He goes on about his business but its all rubbish. He will deliver broken stuff to your door and will never pay you.
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW2 posts

Bad moving experience

I booked a Sydney to Melbourne move months ago. On the day, the company called to say they could not do the move. I said I had travelled interstate especially. When I tried to call them to check options, they didnt answer the phone. I was forced to book with another company and pay a premium. To be fair, they were apologetic afterwards.
VDG
VDG

Pretty average

Used Interstate Removals for my move from Adelaide to Perth. I was not contacted the day prior to the move regarding pickup times, and all emails have, to this day, remained unanswered. All I received on the day of the move was a text telling me to call a number to confirm pick-up time for that day. Pretty disappointing given that I was told I would be informed the day before.

In the lead up to booking and paying the deposit, I was contacted multiple times over the course of 1-2 weeks. As soon as the deposit was paid, all correspondence was ceased.

Robert Buchanan
Robert Buchanan

Highly recommended

Used Interstate Removals a few times now and cant fault them. Fast and efficient communication. Items picked up and delivered on time by friendly helpful teams. Will used them again without hesitation.
Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW
Laurs
LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Unprofessional behavior by removalist

I arranged to move my things from a storage space in Melbourne to Gold coast.1)poor communication of office staff about estimated date of my delivery.2)no phone call from driver till half an hour when they reach..Then rude on the fon demanding us to be there
3) physical aggression displayed towards my friend whose car was in the way of the big truck
4)only when I threatened to put poor review then I was offered $100 off but that morning driver demands payment from me in a rude manner
Poor experience overall....

Barzan.ayubian
Barzan.ayubian

Moving from Epping NSW to Bainsdale VIC. I have two bedrooms . Wondering if you are able to do it for me

Interstate Removals   DM

Hello Barzan, Yes we can help and need you to email the move details inc the inventory list to service@interstateremovals.com.au

Minnie
Minnie

Has anyone used Move Me Australia as I have booked them for my move to WA?

Cook
Cook

Moving from NSW to Devonport area, Tasmania with approx.15cu m of boxed possessions that I would need stored in self-storage as I am yet to find a new home. Could you please provide me with an estimate or a reliable removalist, how much notice is required and if they do a door-to-door service?

CategoryFurniture Removalists