Nice work.. met gemma.. friendly lady.. very helpful

Nice work, price.. excellent design.. met gemma .. good explanations. Recommended to all . Best for blinds and security doors. We went other shops , but impressed with intoblinds at the end. Thanks

Store LocationEdithvale

Streamlined sales in action

Denise arrived to discuss installation of roller blinds, security doors and fly screens and she provided excellent service advising on colours and listened to what we needed. Joe & Abhi measured, problem solved, gave very helpful professional service. Through the process this company has it right in advising of visit times, dates and of the next action required. Maggie provided excellent customer service when scheduling visits and was resourceful in providing alternative plans to meet customer need. Highly recommend this company.

A great service!

Tammy arrived right on time, she was just wonderful! She had a wealth of knowledge of the product. She had excellent taste, and I felt that I had made an excellent choice with the blinds that I chose!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great sales, average customer service, poor installations

Ordered a roller blind and 6 plantation shutters from Into Blinds. Sales person was great customer service office was ok, all going well at this point. Roller blind gets fitted, everything seems great until 10days after the installation the blind comes completely off the roller. Have to wait more than a week to get the roller blind fixed, I had to work around their schedule instead of them working around mine. The original installer put the stopper in the wrong spot so it didn't stop the blind from completely unravelling and being to heavy for the double sided tape its stuck on with. The installer that fixes it gives me a line about how the the original installer didn't do anything wrong, well yes he did he put the stopper in the wrong spot on the chain.

Then a few weeks later the shutters get installed! I'm excited!! Apparently by the best installer they have, "I'll send you our best installer" says the lady in customer service. But I beg to differ, shutters are installed poorly, they are level with the window frame on one side but not on the other. Originally I thought this as to make the shutters level, but they were so far out of level it wasn't funny. Another shutter is bigger than the window frame and that's despite them being measured twice prior to manufacture. So another installer (no claims if this one is the best or not) comes to assess and hopefully fix the issue. After feeding me some line that the shutter doors may not close properly he fixes is to fit the window frame properly but low and behold the shutters doors work fine.

So in my case 0 from 2 from an installations point of view . Their installers are clearly not the best!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best Client Service possible!

Without a shadow of a doubt, Denise is up there among the best consultative sellers I've ever met. She was extremely patient with my wife and I and went over and above to make sure she could recommend the best possible option for our needs. From now on, Denise is my go to person on this topic, she is an absolute Ace!

Store LocationEdithvale Showroom, VIC

Amazing customer service

What amazing service from the very first contact. Everything ran very smoothly from initial contact with Lee for in-home consultation and quote, to contact I had with the office. Constantly kept up to date with timings for measure and then install date. Chris the installer advised when he was on his way the day of install and was there on time. It was quite a large job as he was installing 11 plantation shutters, unfortunately there was a problem with the way the last shutter he was fitting was made but he diligently worked on the issue for some time until it was rectified and he could complete the install, ........and I have to say they look fantastic........amazing job!!!
I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending Into Blinds to anyone in the future

In-house measure & quote

Erwin provided excellent service for my I home measure & quote. A professional & friendly manner, very helpful & provided great advice on the various products available. Highly recommend for anyone looking for quite on new blinds.

Great customer service!

Just want to say we were really happy with the service and advice Erwin gave us in our appointment. Can't wait to get our shutters in! Will recommend to my family and friends.

Amazing service, friendly, helpful and easy

Tammy was punctual and spent a good amount of time educating us about our choices and all options. Amazing service, easy and lovely to deal with. We feel at ease with our decision because of Tammy.

Store LocationThomas Town

Great Service

Just had Mihir and his offside out to do some minor adjustments to our Plantation Shutters. Great Service with nothing being too much of a hassle. The Service was prompt and efficient.

Great plantation shutters

Our plantation shutters look great and finish of our house nicely, everyone comments how good the look.
A shout out to our installer Mihir, great job, great communication, quick install and tidy up.

Store LocationOnline

Premium Plantation Shutters

Tammy came out for an in home measure and quote. She was very helpful and an absolute delight to work with. I can’t wait to have my plantation shutters installed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with the service.

They have sent someone to come and estimate the windows and give me a quote. Tim is very friendly and laughing always. I dont have time, he's trying to help me to get everything done on time. He's very professional.

Very happy with quality and service

I got 3 quotes from 3 different companies. Although the other 2 were cheaper. I went with intoblinds because of the quality as well as the service. I found the other two companies werent not so attention to detail. And the material was cheap.

The main reason why I decided to go with intoblinds Is because of the area manager Sonia Denson. She put up with me so much. With me changing my mind, and she spent so much time with helping me choose my fabrics. She was very patient and pleasant to deal with. And when sending emails she responded back to me pretty quickly whenever I had concerns. She took pride in her job. Which made such a big difference. As quality of service is so hard to find now days. She is pretty impressive and was very attentive to any of my concerns and changers. She never rushed me either which was the best part. Because I didn’t feel under pressure. And she never made me feel bad for changing my mind 100 times. Would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to buy blinds. If you do decide to go for intoblinds. Make sure you ask for Sonia Denson. As great service makes such a big difference.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with the services and the product

Had curtains installed throughout the house. Sonia was fantastic - very patient and helpful. I get many complements on the curtains. The whole process was very easy. Quick and professional installation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The team were prompt, rang to let me know they were on their way and were polite and tidy at installation. My plantation shutters look great!
Looling forward to getting my blackout blinds installed next.

Verishades

Had my verishades installed by Rodger from into blinds. They look fantastic. Very happy with the product and installation. They were great to deal with.
Whole process from start to finish was very smooth. Would definitely recommend.

Can’t beat Team Into !!

The journey has been long as we were building a new house when signed up. From there to measure to remeasure to installation to commissioning to follow up, the whole experience has been fantastic, hassle free and in fact a pleasure. The installation team was professional and extremely good in their job. Satisfaction guaranteed !!!
Well done all. 6 stars out of 5 !

Store LocationBundoora

Friendly and informative service

I have dealt with into blinds and in particular Tammy (quote) and Roger (installation) several times.
Tammy is always friendly, informative, professional and takes times to fully answer my questions. Nothing seems too much for her. She has a good knowledge of her product.
Roger has installed the blinds for us and he is also always very professional, works efficiently and goes above and beyond.
I’d certainly recommend using into blinds and I plan on using them again in the future as it is so easy and stress free.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Positive, stress free experience!

Tammy arrived punctually and was able to thoroughly explain the difference in samples including heat and darkness variations. Her communication throughout the process should be commended and our blockout blinds were installed within a few weeks, ready for the baby’s nursery!

Store LocationNone
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?
Hi Dani, All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms. You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty. All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds. Kind Regards, Into Blinds TeamSorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.Hi Danni We may perhaps discuss and exchange our experience on this matter. Please send me a private message to exchange contact details. Regards, Naveen

Into Blinds Thomastown ShowroomInto Blinds Knox ShowroomInto Blinds Niddrie ShowroomInto Blinds Edithvale ShowroomInto Blinds In-Home Measure & Quote
Contact Number 1300 86 47 041300 86 47 041300 86 47 041300 86 47 041300 86 47 04
Email Address info@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.au
Address44 Latitude Boulevard, Thomastown VIC, Australia4/12 Henderson Road, Knoxfield VIC, Australia2/386 Keilor Rd, Niddrie VIC, Australia254-258 Nepean Hwy, Edithvale VIC, Australia

Similar listings