Into Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (418)

No professionalism

Dirk G.

Dirk G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Take your business elsewhere

Store LocationMelbourne
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Curtains sheers

Curtains where installed wrong waited 2 weeks when they did return the job still not completed due to the installer forgetting the clips was then told it will be another 2 weeks! When the time come to escalate this matter for them to return ASAP the communication was terrible they just didn’t understand why I was being unreasonable! Not a good Experience

Store LocationThomas town

Find out how Into Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Shutters and Sheer Curtains look great, but was a long wait.

Very happy with the overall service and Tate's work with installing our shutters and Sheer Curtains. It has completely transformed the look of our home. The only issue was the extremely long wait time to get them delivered and installed. It took 5 months from when I first placed the order to get it all delivered and installed.

Lack Of Customer Service

Store LocationVIC
Lina T.

Lina T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and professional! Definitely recommend this company

Such a great experience having Suzie Turhan come in! She was so kind, extremely helpful and definitely an expert thanks!

Store LocationThomastown Victoria
Rhona obouhoff

Rhona obouhoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my plantation shutters

Highly recommend. My plantations shutters look amazing. Fitted perfectly. Great customer service and all promises kept.

Mel McQuade

Mel McQuadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and very helpful

Nidhi was very very helpful and his service was excellent... I would recommend him to anyone who wants a professional who knows his work..

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service, installation and blinds

From Tim coming out to measure and quote and Tate doing the check measure and Dilan & partner installing the blinds , I’ll say that we are very happy with the service and quality of all the blinds

Find out how Into Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

The worse quality blinds and follow up service u will ever receive - Avoid at all costs!!

Gracie G

Gracie GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Nidhi and Thea are very professional and made me feel extremely confident with our selection. I would highly recommend there services.

Pauleen

PauleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adam installed my sheers today

Great service by Adam, I just had my black sheers I installed, gave my living space a makeover and great ambience, the Thomastown team gave exceptional service from the beginning of my quote write through to the end of installation. Couldn’t be happier. Adam has fantastic service and knowledge of the products.
Thanks Pauleen

Superb Service

Mark was very knowledgeable and made our selections easy for us. Great advice, excellent and prompt service. Nidhi also did a good job with all the measurements. Very happy with the service provided. Thanks to the team Into blinds

Professional and friendly

Nidhi was very punctual & professional in the in-home measurement service he provided and ensured the options listed previously were what I had requested. Nidhi was friendly & provided an outstanding service.

T Vear

T VearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big decisions made easy

Nidhi came to our new home to measure for shutters and blinds. He was extremely thorough, generous with his time and helpful with ideas to complete the look I was after.

Store LocationThomastown Victoria

Mylene

MyleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good explanation of the products

Nidhi is very professional and told me what to expect about the products friendly approach good communication skills I feel confident that into blinds will make my home looks as a want it to be

Store LocationThomas town
Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Curtain installation

Looks beautiful and great job by the installer very friendly! Happy with the service, quality of work and end product!! From start to finish into blinds is a great business

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and friendly

Nidhi, the into blinds technician, was excellent, he arrived on time, explained the options available, measured and ran through my options and the order. He was very professional and friendly. Nathan the sales rep was also very professional and friendly. Overall extremely happy with Into Blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Thank you to Nidhi! For your services today ! We had our final measurements done today and I just wanted to say You done a great job such a nice, professional and Friendly Person ! Great job !

Mos

MosMelbourne

Best experience ever

Ben installed our new roller blinds and sheer curtains, and we couldn’t be happier with them. He was prompt, friendly, respectful and worked hard to ensure our new window dressings were everything we wanted. Such a nice bloke. Thank you!

Very Unhappy Customer

Very Unhappy Customerasked

Into Blinds

Want to know why are you so quick to take your customers money but not quick to respond to calls regarding poor customer service relating to product issues and blinds not fit for purpose ??

Tina White

Tina Whiteasked

Into Blinds

Do you have a payment plan please

Analie
Analie

No. We paid half and the balance will be on the delivery.

Linda Casked

Into Blinds

Anthony came out to give me a quote on blinds and curtains for our new apartment. I found Anthony to be extremely professional and personable. A couple of days after placing my order and paying a deposit I started to reassess my choices. Anthony was very understanding and wanted to ensure that I was completely at ease and was more than happy to facilitate a refund. Thank you Anthony for your time and patience.

Regards

Linda

Linda C

It was Gary not Anthony - sorry Gary for getting your name wrong.

Get an answer from our members and Into Blinds representatives

Compare all 5 Into Blinds
CategoryPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Compare all 5 Into Blinds