Listing monitored by Into Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (487)

Excited to see my blinds!

I worked with Melissa Bolton and she was fantastic to work with. She has excellent communication skills, was able to advise on the best blinds for my home and made it such a seamless experience for me as a first home buyer.

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Initial home visit was prompt and professional.
Unfortunately it took about 3mths to have 1 shutter installed when we were told appx 6wks, even during covid. Communication was poor and so was the billing. Happy with the end product but expensive for what they are.

Victor
VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience. Increase the price after the contract was signed. Also, ask for the extra cost when installation.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer service

Melissa Bolton was fantastic with her communication. She was in our area the next day and dropped into to the measure and sent the quote back right away. Delivery and installation was completed within the next week. The whole process was extremely smooth and very happy with the doors they installed.

Sash
SashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Rob provided a friendly service and was very helpful. He offered his expertise to help me select the right colour blinds and curtains and I am very confident with the choices I made. Thank you Rob.

quatation and instalation of 15 block out blinds

into blinds have been amazeing throughout the whole process , on time and very freindly, would use them again and would highly recommend them to others

BuyersR
BuyersR

Great service and excellent product

I had all of my blinds replaced by Into Blinds and it was a great experience. Starting with Leanne who came to do the measure and quote. She was able to explain the products and provided excellent service. The rest of the team were also very helpful, delivered on their promises on time and I received a great product. Installation was very straight forward and the installation team was very friendly. The final product exceeded expectations. Thank you Into Blinds team.

Excellent customer service by Nidhi

Nidhi explained everything very clearly. He was friendly and very careful and precise with the final measure. We couldn’t fault.

Marina V.
Marina V.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Efficient and punctual

We had our measurements checked today for our new blinds Nidhi Kant was a pleasure to deal with, explained everything clearly, was punctual and completed his checks efficiently. It is comforting to know that blind sizes and layout have been confirmed pre- manufacture. Looking forward to install!

sofiapatricia.pf
sofiapatricia.pfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Roller Blinds

Fantastic work from Quoting all the way to the check measurements and the final installation process by Adam was awesome. Very pleased with the quality and workmanship :)

Abby
AbbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and friendly service

Daniel was great very friendly and helpful took his time to go through everything in detail and very patient. Very happy with service

Henry B
Henry B

Excellent and compassionate service delivery

After enduring a terrible scary home invasion it was a relief to have caring and compassionate service from IntoBlinds Consultant, Denise Hoirisch who understood our feelings and dealt with matters promptly to alleviate our fears.

It was comforting dealing with Denise who provided prompt efficient service.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just Wow~~

Great and professional service

Nhidi from IntoBlinds was fantastic. He arrived on time and was really efficient in doing what needed to be done. Very friendly service.

Parul
ParulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service:)

We just loved everything about Denise. She was just excellent as she was very focused and she kept suggesting us with lots of beautiful options about blinds and curtains. She did everything as she was decorating her own house. Very polite and good listener. We will highly recommend her. She does everything with passion. Loved her service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Read more reviews - page 2

Very Unhappy Customer
Very Unhappy Customerasked
Into Blinds

Want to know why are you so quick to take your customers money but not quick to respond to calls regarding poor customer service relating to product issues and blinds not fit for purpose ??

Tina White
Tina Whiteasked
Into Blinds

Do you have a payment plan please

Analie
Analie

No. We paid half and the balance will be on the delivery.

Linda Casked
Into Blinds

Anthony came out to give me a quote on blinds and curtains for our new apartment. I found Anthony to be extremely professional and personable. A couple of days after placing my order and paying a deposit I started to reassess my choices. Anthony was very understanding and wanted to ensure that I was completely at ease and was more than happy to facilitate a refund. Thank you Anthony for your time and patience.

Regards

Linda

Linda C

It was Gary not Anthony - sorry Gary for getting your name wrong.

Get an answer from our members and Into Blinds representatives

Compare all 5 Into Blinds
CategoryPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Compare all 5 Into Blinds