See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,005

Katedj

Katedj

Fantastic customer service

Thea came to give me a in home quote. She was lovely and knowledgeable and made my selection easy. The service was professional yet personal and quick and easy. Thank you

Excellent service

Milad was very helpful and gave great advice in ensuring I made the right choice in regard to the blinds I was looking to buy. Excellent customer service and great prices.

Suvini

SuviniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super helpful!

Fast response to request made online. Milad was very helpful throughout the process.He was patient with us when deciding and best customer service I have seen in quite a while!

rahat s.

rahat s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I had to chase them for for a quote

I had to chase them for a quote and still I have not received what I asked for. I specified very clearly in my email that I needed 3 different quotes (upstairs, downstairs and both). Initially, I did not receive any quotes from them but after a few follow-ups when I did receive it, it was only for downstairs. I did reply back about 2 weeks ago nothing till now. Also, I was told that they would come and measure at home (currently being built) so I had to take a day off from work but the sales consultant didn't even measure and simply asked me to send them the plans. They could have just asked me that and I wouldn't have to take a day off.

ArchV

ArchVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Consultants who Provide Free Measure and Quote

Had an free measure and quote appointment with one of their consultants, Thea. She's very knowledgeable and shared a lot about how to take care of the different type of window treatments! Also provided great recommendation of what products works best for which areas.

Store LocationThomastown VIC

Elena

ElenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality plantation shutters

Kirk from intoblinds did a fantastic job of our plantation shutters. It has completely transformed our home inside and outside. The shutters are great quality, It looks amazing! Highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

What a difference this will make!

Nidhi arrived on time for my final measure on my blinds.He was patient and friendly in answering all my questions & explained in detail how the final product will look!
Excellent Service

David P.

David P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Milad is very helpful! Sale made!

Milad has been a perfect rep, Explanation and detail of product knowledge is outstanding. I Have gone ahead with Premuim designer blinds after detailed info on products . Would highly recommend Into blinds and the staffs knowledge .

Kirsten Mccarthy

Kirsten MccarthyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Joe was fantastic, polite and did a fantastic job today. He was professional, neat and installation went smoothly. He was communicative even though running late. I am extremely happy with my shutters .

Store LocationOver the phone
B. Jarman

B. JarmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finding Shutters very satisfactory

Shutters were Installed in a professional manner by Michael he advised us of his arrival time and completed the job to our satisfaction. Only concern we had was from ordering we waited two days off 10 weeks.

Store LocationInternet

Greenman28

Greenman28Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful curtains & blinds

The entire process was easily achieved from the initial quote through to installation. Nick was awesome in providing decor advice, Joe installed with such care & attention. Highly recommend, very happy!

Helen G.

Helen G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Milad come to my home and was punctual and very friendly and polite. Explained in detail the different fabrics and colors to choose from. Was very happy with the quote. Excited for my new blinds.

Mikaela B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor communication and effort to make customer happy

Initial quote was written down wrong, and i don't know how to read all their abbreviations.. didnt get what I initially ordered and got an extra blind i didnt even ask for yet was charged for.. months of emails and phone calls yet still charged me to fix there mistake!
Definitely wouldnt recommend this company to anyone ever again

Into Blinds
Customer R.Into Blinds
Mikaela B.

I did not happily agree to accepting the discounted quote, i had no choice if i wanted to get the order fixed!

Rebekah

RebekahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Milad attended our home and was very helpful, knowledge & patient. Lots of products to chose from with competitive prices. From start to finish I felt at ease, highly recommend!
We are looking forward to our new blinds.

Kathryn

Kathryn

Gary was punctual, friendly, courteous and really honest, I was so grateful for the help and the input into decision making and options he provided for me. The choices were clearly outlined.

Excellent service - measure & quote

Thea was very helpful in the home measure & quote service and gave great advice on different options to choose from. IntoBlinds has excellent customer service all round. Thanks very much Thea!

AKG

AKGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product & Service

We dropped into the Thomastown showroom on the weekend and received excellent service and advice from Mark who assisted us to select the right blinds and shears for our home. Mark followed up by visiting our home the next day to measure and quote. Happy with the product, service and price. Thank you Mark and the team at Into Blinds.

Store LocationThomastown Vic

Great product advise and Manoj

I would like to thank Manoj for the service we received at the showroom and when he came to our house to do the quote. Good honest service goes a long way. Keep up the great work.

Store LocationThomastown

Manoj is a great rep, friendly, helpful & knowledgeable.

From the moment I called IntoBlinds their customer service was brilliant. I am a returning customer because of great service and assistance. Manoj is great with his recommendations of colour and design, very much appreciated.

Measure and quote

I am very happy to recommend into blinds for a measure and quote. Gary was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in assisting us with product options and prices. We had a great experience with this company and would highly recommend to others.

Tina White

Tina Whiteasked

Do you have a payment plan please

Analie
Analie

No. We paid half and the balance will be on the delivery.

Linda Casked

Anthony came out to give me a quote on blinds and curtains for our new apartment. I found Anthony to be extremely professional and personable. A couple of days after placing my order and paying a deposit I started to reassess my choices. Anthony was very understanding and wanted to ensure that I was completely at ease and was more than happy to facilitate a refund. Thank you Anthony for your time and patience.

Regards

Linda

Linda C

It was Gary not Anthony - sorry Gary for getting your name wrong.

Danni Casked

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?

Into Blinds
Customer R.Into Blinds

Hi Dani,

All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms.
You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty.

All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds.

Kind Regards,
Into Blinds Team

Danni C

Sorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.

Nav
Nav

Hi Danni

We may perhaps discuss and exchange our experience on this matter. Please send me a private message to exchange contact details.

Regards,

Into Blinds Edithvale Showroom

Into Blinds Edithvale Showroom

Into Blinds In-Home Measure & Quote

Into Blinds In-Home Measure & Quote

CategoryPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Contact Number 1300 86 47 041300 86 47 041300 86 47 041300 86 47 041300 86 47 04
Address44 Latitude Boulevard, Thomastown VIC, Australia4/12 Henderson Road, Knoxfield VIC, Australia2/386 Keilor Rd, Niddrie VIC, Australia254-258 Nepean Hwy, Edithvale VIC, Australia
Email Address info@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.auinfo@intoblinds.com.au