4.5

1,434 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (399)

DCA

DCA

Amazing Service

With COVID organizing a Renovation is a nightmare but thankfully I’ve dealt with Thea Petallana over the phone and she has been absolutely brilliant. Her attention to detail, customer service and willingness to assist the customer has been a service that is very difficult to find until Thea came along! Thank you Thea you are a HUGE asset to your organization. I hope the measure and install are just as good. Thea has lifted the bar to a very high level. Thank you.

LDR

LDRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great help

Gary came and gave a quote for blinds in my place that’s being renovated .. very helpful with choosing blinds, colours and screen doors and great price too. Looking forward to the new blinds being installed ..

Rodney H.

Rodney H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Glad i didnt purchase from into blinds

After reading the reviews of into blinds im glad I didnt buy from them. It took them 3 days to send me a quote with a discount price that is more than another companys standard price who got back to me within hours and I have seen the blinds im getting in someone's home and they are good. Also a 2 week turnaround rather than 6. Also someone said their blinds had to be remade in china when they advertise they are aussie made. Sounds like false advertising.

Customer R.Into Blinds

Kimberley

Kimberley

Simple & Professional

Called to enquire on the Friday, I received a call the same day and booked in on the Monday ! The sales rep Manoj was professional, friendly and explained everything very clearly. Great customer service!

Store LocationIn house measure & quote
Laura W.

Laura W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A couple of hiccups but Adam saved the day

Excellent product and service

I had a great experience with IntoBlinds from start to finish with the installation of Zip Trak blinds and outdoor Plantation shutters. Measure and check measures were carried out on the days specified. A call was made to me a few days before installation confirming the date and time.

Installers called on the day of installation letting me know what time they expected to arrive. Once there, they explained the product and what they intended to do before the start of installation. After completing the job, all rubbish was cleaned up and the area left spotless.

Great customer focused service with a penchant to keeping the customer informed at all times from quote to final install, along with competitive pricing.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Transformed our rooms

Such an easy process from start to finish, stress free and a quick turnaround time.
So impressed with how our new shutters look they completely transform our rooms and I couldn’t love them more.

Professional and perfect install

From the moment Adam walked in, he was accommodating to the vision I had for my plantation shutters. He listened and persisted until they looked absolutely perfect. I can’t thank him enough and I believe to date, he is the most professional installer that has ever come to my home. I would not hesitate for a moment to highly rate Into Blinds and in particular Adam, who did an absolutely fantastic job.

Store LocationThomastown Victoria
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters

Installation was fast and shutter was explain on how to use. The guy was very considerate too. He worked quietly and left without any mess. Great product and service! Thumbs up!

Store LocationIntoBlinds Thomastown

Maddi

MaddiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

Absolutely amazing! From free measure and quote to final installation Into blinds were great! Nathan (sales rep) was so friendly and super helpful and our install guy, Ben, was a delight to have in our house. Our house has been absolutely transformed and we love every inch of our new blinds/curtains.

Joanne B.

Joanne B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my shutters and they were delivered with a smile.

Very happy with the service we received and the constant communication to keep us informed of the status of our shutters. We love the shutters and would definitely use IntoBlinds again. Joe, the installer was friendly and knowledgeable.

Cam Foster

Cam FosterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Free quote

Melissa Bolton took her time with us, was patient and very helpful. Gave us hints and tips the help get the perfect look. Not pushy or tried to sell us anything. Told us this was that, and that was this so we could make our minds up, pressure free.

Store LocationHome visit
Ketan Kulkarni

Ketan KulkarniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mark guides us through the process he was very genuine and patient. Excellent service and looking forward to working with into blinds to complete the installation. Great service. Certainly highly recommended.

robyn

robynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything perfect

Tim came out and had great suggestions that we loved and a great sense of humor. Into Blinds were good keeping us informed. Kirk came and installed and did a great job and left no mess. The blinds look better then I could imagine. Thank you Into Blinds we will come back.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Joe was great and very helpful

Measure was completed without fuss and joe was very obliging to last minute changes that I made as we walked through the measurements. Very professional and knowledgeable in his approach

Find out how Into Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Best service,excellent people to work with

Excellent communication,Accurate description of products very helpful with all the needs of what I would like to achieve and easy to deal with.Waiting for installation but I am 100% pc sure it won’t be any different of what I asked for.

Store LocationKnox store

Great service!

Roger was fantastic and very informative. He gave us time to pick, compare and choose which blinds and curtains we wanted without any pressure. He was extremely helpful and down to earth. We will definitely recommend Into Blinds (especially Roger) to our family and friends. Great service!

Penny

PennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing and honest service

I met Tammy from Into Blinds today and she was fantastic. Tammy was honest and only recommended blinds that I need and then helped me with choosing the colours also. She was very knowledgeable of her products and didn’t attempt to steer me in any particular direction. I told her my budget and she worked with me to stay within it.
I paid my deposit on the spot as I was very happy with the cost. I highly recommend Into blinds.

Kimberley S.

Kimberley S.Southwest, VIC

Excellent service

Nov45

Nov45Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Final measure for veneti

Joe came to our home today to do a final measure for Venetian blinds. He was very pleasant, and professional. He also had all personal protection on re the Covid 19 virus. We were very happy with the service.