Into Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (461)

great service and price

we were quiet happy with daniel he advise us on colours and blinds could not fault him at all he was polite

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Leanne

Leanne was lovely to deal with in getting a quote for the blinds. She was very knowledgeable and offered suggestions on what would work well. Would recommend and use again.

Kim Muehlbauer

Kim MuehlbauerMelbourne

Great customer service

Nick Wylie came to measure & gave a quote on my outdoor blinds. His pleasant & professionalism demeanor is admirable. Took time & further assistance to my many queries, which cemented my decision to go with the company. Well done Nick & thank you. Now awaiting for final measurement & installation -hopefully won’t be too long for me to enjoy my alfresco

Shannon

Shannon Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jarn was a life changer!

He came out and seen me Jarn gave me a quote very detailed explanation of products i actually proceeded with the quote on the day would definitely recommend if I could give 6 stars I would

Great service from Rob!

Great service from Rob! He was super helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend. Looking forward to having my blinds installed.

Sunil

SunilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and price

We dealt with Melissa who was relaxed, conscientious and thorough- she gave us confidence on working with the company and was critical in our decision to select Into Blinds.

Well done and thanks

Michelle

Michelle

Kirk was wonderful

I was really impressed with how efficient and friendly kirk was when he installed our blinds, they look so great!!

Kathleen

Kathleen Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you Kirk for your excellent customer service!
We had our roller blinds installed promptly and efficiently by Kirk. He was able to give information on product and made the process easy.

Home visit.

I had a home visit today and had my shutters quoted on my house in point cook.

It was amazing service and I went on to purchasing some shutters. Will be recommending in future.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

Very easy process from start to finish.

Massive thanks to Jarn, called half an hour before he arrived. Was very thorough with his explanation of the products. Very knowledgeable, made some great suggestions. Blinds have recently been installed and I must say they have turned out 100X better than I could have ever expected. Thanks Jarn and the Into blinds team. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic service from start to finish

I was looking for blinds and curtains for my apartment from a number of suppliers. Into blinds was the best not only price wise but also convenience. Nicholas and the team provided excellent service from the in-home quote, implementation and post service check-in. I would highly recommend.

thegypsytraveller

thegypsytravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service with Denise. Would highly recommend

Made the appointment online and had Denise come out to measure and quote.
Denise was amazing, very knowledgeable and helped make suggestions for the perfect blinds for our house.
Denise even came out to my house at 6pm
On a Saturday night to finalise our colours so they can be ordered first thing on the Monday morning, this is amazing customer service and we were thrilled that Denise could make this happen for us.
I would recommend Into Blinds and Denise to all my friends and family, easy process and nothing has been an issue. They have gone above and beyond.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

24 hours since blind unable to fit and no contact

GMG

GMGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Attention to detail

Dealing with the staff was made so easy right from the first contact. Receptionist gave clear details of the flow of events and referred my inquiry to their representative. Rocky, the representative, called me shortly afterwards and made arrangements to call on site. The meeting, his presentation and explanation of all the options for plantation shutters and blinds was very professional and matched my expectations perfectly. I signed up the same day. The measuring was expertly conducted by Nidhi right on schedule. I highly recommend this Company. They are a pleasure to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
CJD

CJD

Terrible customer service.

We called to schedule for an in-home measure & quote. On the day, they called to say they had a cancellation and would re-schedule our appointment 1hr earlier. It would have been nice if we already live in the place, unfortunately it's still in late stages of construction so we're at the mercy of our site supervisor's availability. We called IntoBlinds as we're available in the original schedule but not in the new schedule they proposed. Lo and behold, it wasn't a proposal but a mandate. They changed our appointment without informing us, and it's now 2hrs earlier. For whatever reason, they cannot change it back to the original commitment. Very inconvenient and poor customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how Into Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Perfect customer services and affordable price

Nicholas the sales consultant is very helpful and efficient in answering any queries. Is highly recommended to everyone who are thinking about into blinds. Nidhi were very efficient and on time for final measurement. Overall into blinds hit the spot for customer services.

Sue F

Sue FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt quick and effective

Very satisfied with the blinds the measure & quote and also the fitting. Technician came exactly when he said he would. Fitted them with no problem, was very polite and courteous.

Fay

Fay Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Into blinds

Denise our sales consultant was very knowledgeable and supported us through the decision making stage. Denise understood my brief and I was confident with her recommendations. Maggie in headoffice was very informative and flexible when it came to booking in the installation. Adam our installer was a perfectionist. Very happy with the start to end service . Would definitely recommend!

• +3Thumbnail
Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, Excellect, Efficient, The Best

I had Tammy out to measure for new blinds and sheer curtains.
She was so helpful with her ideas and expertise.
I could not have asked for a better rep to help me pick what I wanted.
Will be recommending this company to all my family and friends.
Thanks again Tammy.

Mak

MakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, efficient, friendly and helpful

Very satisfied Eddie was fantastic. Would recommend him and the company any day. Very well run company with great personnel