Listing monitored by Invincible Energy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$14,000.00
Nasuh
NasuhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Company

I signed my contract with Invincible Energy on 13/08/2021 and paid $300 deposit. We were promised to get the system installed within two weeks and they fulfilled their promise. They kept me informed on each and every step. They are most professional people I ever found in solar industry.

Chen
ChenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Company

Invincible is one of the best company that I have seen for solar system. From start to end, they answered all my questions and make things really easier for me.

Invincible EnergyInvincible Energy

We are really pleased to hear such nice words from you.

Deanna
DeannaVictoria

Excellent Experience

I highly recommend Invincible Energy as they went above and beyond in providing an exceptional service and experience. They are not like other companies that changed the price on or before the installation date.

Excellent Service

Great professional experience from start to finish. They were attentive and responsive, and they thoroughly explained the entire procedure so that it could be digested. I've had no problems with the panels or batteries since they were put. If you're searching for fantastic service and a good price, I'd recommend them.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Invincible Energy compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Best Solar Company

I highly recommend this company to anyone as these blokes are really passionate about their work and understand the need of customer very well. These guys put Jinko panels on my roof and now I'm saving around 60% on my electricity bills.

Excellent customer service

It’s very hard to select a right company when you have multiple options and competitor available to choose from but I’m lucky to get assistance from invincible energy. They are amazing in their work and know how to deal with the customers.

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Excellent Service

The whole process from start till the installation was seamless. They not only kept me in loop but also educated me regarding the system, products and how the system works.

Invincible EnergyInvincible Energy

Thanks Shawn! We always love to look after our customers.