Ironfish Property Investment

• Incentivised Review Yes (25%) · No (75%)

Hui

HuiMid West, WA

It is a good company.

I bought an investment apartment. It is a great value. If I want to buy another house or apartment, I still like choose ironfish property. They are really awesome. Thank you so much.

Silvia T

Silvia TSydney, NSW

Very Professional and Educational!

my friends has recently recommended Ironfish as I was interested to invest in a property and I did not have much time to do research. I have attended their seminar and had a chat with a strategist about my goals. Priscilla is really professional and gave me really good options to consider based on my budget, would recommend her.

BAD. BAD. BAD. BAD.

Ironfish do not care about you or your investment. They take your $$$ and hang you out to dry. Their property management is even worse. Run a mile from these crooks.

Dear Andrew,
We are so sorry you feel this way about your recent experience. Could you please advise your best contact number and which branch you were dealing with so we can follow up with you?

This is perfect!

This is my first time cooperation with ironfish,thank you for your guys help and thank you Angel Zhang support a lot of advices to us。She is a nice people,we have a good service in ironfish.

Vin Y.

Lat H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Perfect Choice

Jess

JessNorth Queensland, QLD

Great experience securing our rental!

Shane at Ironfish was incredibly helpful in the process of securing our dream rental! Our family was relocating to Brisbane for work, so we thought finding a property would tricky, being out of town at the time. But Shane made everything so quick and easy. Communication was fast and straightforward and the application and approval process was quicker than we expected! Would definitely recommend Ironfish to prospective tenants.

Rose X.

Rose X.Sydney, NSW

Amazed With Their Services

Love W.

Love W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smart Investment

Paul C.South Australia

DO NOT got here

I trusted their encouraging looking graphs and talk. In reality in 5 years realised the graph was upside down dropped my resell price by 10% still no sale. Read the bottom of every page they have a escape at the bottom Get a second independent opinion. These blokes are no better than con artists. " Iron fish accepts no responsibility for information accuracy. Investors are encouraged to seek their own independent advice regarding which investments are appropriate for their situation". Cut out the middle man and bypass IRONFISH from the get go.

Hi Paul,
Sorry you are so unhappy with your re-sale experience. Could you send us your best contact number so we can find out some more details from you and see how we can help?

0456038693 Paul Cibiras

still would like some help dropping price another 10 k

Joe ZSydney, NSW

Terrible Experience in Purchasing An Off-The-Plan Property From Ironfish

My nightmare started when I was convinced by one of their sales agents to buy an off-the-plan property in North Shore and paid 20% deposit a few years ago.

Since then, I experienced the long delay in the settlement, defects ratification problems, short payment of the 20% deposit and overcharge in rates. The sales agent simply told me that they can't do anything about it. I had to deal with all these problems by myself. Worsely, the value of the property went down below the purchase price after the settlement. I also knew some friends experienced the same issues with me.

To me, they are a real estate agency, not a so-called "investment advisor". Don't be fooled by them.

Joe Z

Thanks for your reply. My email address is joezhou_2004@hotmail.com. The agent just wants to make a quick sale but doesn't care about anything else. I will tell you more about it.

Cecil C.

Cecil C.Sydney, NSW

Very Accurate

Tom Lin

Tom LinSydney, NSW

A Firm I'd recommend

Brent

BrentSydney, NSW

Thanks to Strategist for the first step to investing!

It is our first time investing so we asked our friend for some recommendations and he recommended Bruce, Ironfish strategist. I am very impressed with our strategist. He has been very clear with all the pros and cons of investment property types.

He has guided us through based on our financial goals and has been very prompt in answering all our questions.

Now that we have this off the plan apartment, the rent per week has increased in value as compared to when we first purchased. Would really recommend Bruce who had made things to easy and help us to step into the property investing world

PJM

PJMSydney

Do not rent from these people

I rented from this mob for 15 months.
The apartment was cheaply constructed and i had constant issues with leaking plumbing, broken Aircon, nails protruding from underneath the carpet, I could go on. They're very slow to resolve any issues but very quick to contact you if you're a day late with your rent.
They're deceitful and untrustworthy Chinese investors who just want to take as much money as they can from you with little service in return.

IronfishIronfish Property Investment

As a staff member I expected a lot, but the customer care team performed way beyond my high expectat

Jenny

JennySydney

Very good

Good service, My partner and I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to discuss our plans for our future with our Ironfish's strategist, who gave us excellent guidance, unflagging availability, and deep knowledge about a really wide range of property types that we looked at.

Do not waste your money!!!

Not very professional group

IronfishIronfish Property Investment

Hi Jon, we are so very sorry you’ve been so disappointed with your service experience with us. If our service has not been up to scratch we want to know about it. PMing you now to get your best contact number so we can follow up on this for you.