Verifiediseekblinds.com.au

629 reviews · Statistics

97% · 60713 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (266)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (277)
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mel from WA
Mel from WA

My new curtains have made me fall in love with my old house all over again !

Dear Mike , I absolutely love my new curtains and want to thank you for the whole enjoyable experience ! Your guidance during our video call gave me the confidence to measure the windows correctly and to chose a fabric that looks more lovely than I could have imagined ( Venus 130 White )and it gives us privacy at night as well as letting a gentle light in during the day . The curtains were delivered on time and in perfect condition. We watched the informative videos about installation and then we unpacked the curtains , it was all straightforward , clearly labelled and only too easy to install . If you want to try DIY I would say definitely yes , buy from iseekblinds.
PS Mike , the kangaroos on the front lawn are very impressed!! Show details
Ethel May
Ethel MayVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Leona
Leona VICNortheast, VIC4 posts

Fantastic custom made curtains at a very good price

I am super happy with my sheer curtains and single roller blinds purchased. The fabric is of great quality and the installation was easy for two people. I chose colours from the Bali thermal range which made matching the colours super easy. The blockout blinds look great paired with the sheer curtains which look super luxe and hang perfectly. I couldn’t be happier. Show details
Jonathan M
Jonathan M4 posts

Quick delivery and perfect fit

This is the second time have used iseekblinds and we would happily use them again. These blinds are for a granny flat and were ordered off window sizes off the plan. They arrived quickly and fitted perfectly. So easy to install. Show details
Gary C.
Gary C.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy roller blinds

This is the second time we have ordered roller blinds. The first was 2-3 years ago for our home. The second was a couple of weeks ago for our holiday home. Both time we have been impressed with the quick delivery.(3-4 business days from order.) Both times we ordered the roller blinds with pelmets and very happily with the finished and look great. Easy to install just like the install video demonstrates. We have already recommended this product to family and friends. Recommend to any one looking for custom made blinds that look great and fair price. Show details
rupotty
rupottyNSWSydney, NSW62 posts

Not as easy as should be

Ordered sheer curtains 3690mm x 2390mm and arrived slightly before estimated delivery which was great, online ordering was easy and a phone call easily clarified any concerns. Fitting of the track was simple but I am OK with DIY. Hanging of the curtains was not straightforward as hooks were not spaced correctly. 11 spaces between most but 4 spaces had 9 which meant did not hang correctly. Contacted I Seek Blinds who asked for photos and descriptions by email which then replied spacing is correct. Unfortunatley not, I then removed all hooks (yes bloody lots) respaced them all at 11 spaces each and now hang beautifully...
jom
jomVictoria3 posts

Really happy with sheers

Happy with the project. Appears to be of superior quality.
Given video comments on being given lots of brackets, could have done with one more.
Ordered from another brand at a similar time, other floating sheers included; a wand for each end (not sure if this is necessary), lots more brackets (useful), faster delivery (not something we required) BUT the other brand sheers do not feel as sturdy. Show details ·  1
Gary G.
Gary G.2 posts

We keep coming back

Having made four separate purchases of sheer curtains & plantation shutters, we couldn’t be happier. Product quality is great and both that and the excellent instructional videos make assembly and installation a breeze. Deliveries have been on time or early and the one product query I did have was handled promptly by Mike personally. Show details ·  1
JayNSWSydney, NSW14 posts
barry
barry

Plantation blinds lounge room

Very good service polite on all interactions excellent product. highly recommend iseekblinds Show details ·  1
Peter R.
Peter R.NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

ISEEK BLINDS

Very good service and easy to communicate.Very quick to recieve order Show details ·  1
sigma36
sigma36SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product and Exceptional Customer Service

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service! Each time I called the office the team there were exceptionally friendly and extremely helpful - nothing was too much trouble. The how to videos on their web site are well done and make the DIY installation super easy! The product arrived exactly as expected, fitted exactly as expected and the end result is amazing. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaNSWIllawarra, NSW

Amazing quality and price

We received samples from a few of the bigger Curtain/Blind companies and then stumbled across iseekblinds which were considerably cheaper but same great quality. We placed an order with them and can definitely say these sheers have been the best purchase we’ve made for our home. It’s been about 4 months since I installed them and they have maintained effortlessly. We also installed their roller blinds in our bedrooms and can say (from a young female) that all blinds and sheers are very DIY friendly!
Even better that they are an Australian own family business. Amazing! (Sheers are in Altitude Pearl) Show details ·  1
Kerrie
Kerrie

Outstanding Service

From my initial enquiry service has been 5 star. Prompt Service and Quality Blinds.
I will be recommeding to all my friends. Thanks so much Show details ·  1
Clint
Clint

Electric blinds

Fantastic service fast delivery excellent high quality product. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1