iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (44)

Jasen70South East Queensland, QLD

Great look, great presale service, easy to install.... Only one issue.

These guys are awesome. Quality, Service & Price

I used iseekblinds for powered and non-powered blinds and curtains throughout my home. Micheal and his team are super knowledgeable and provide fantastic service. From ordering the samples to providing advice on motors, they go above and beyond and really make sure you are happy, you will not be disappointed! My blinds and curtains look amazing, I could not be happier.

Store LocationOnline at www.iseekblinds.com.au
Customer S.iseekblinds

A genius company with an incredible product

I used iseek blinds to fit out my living room during the hot summer. I had previously used a larger and well-known company to fit out my bedroom, and was fairly disappointed with the product. I had initial queries regarding the fabric, motorisation and home-auto connectivity, and all queries were met with coherent and helpful responses from Michael, despite the mad pre-Xmas rush. I have now received and installed the blinds to find an impressively perfect fit! The motors are soooo quiet (unlike my bedroom blind), and my apartment is instantly cooler thanks to Michael's fabric recommendation. Apart from that, they look super-sleek and prices were fabulous. A win all round!

Store Locationiseekblinds.com.au
Dianne

DianneIllawarra, NSW

Awesome Blind

Thank you iseekblinds for providing such a great website and product. This was our first time using your services and we found the whole process so easy - we will definitely be purchasing further blinds from you in the future.

We checked out a few other blind websites but loved the blind options you provided.

Many thanks

Store Locationonline

Megan

MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blinds turned out great!

We ordered 11 blinds. 9 were perfect but 1 came with the incorrect blind material, the other had a hole in the blind. I send a email with pictures, and followed with a phone call.
It was no hassle from Iseekblinds to get those 2 blinds replaced and send out ASAP.
The blinds arrived within 3 working day and everything turned out well in the end!

Easy company to deal with. They were quick and efficient. They gave easy instructions on how to measure & it was easy to order and install!

Store LocationOnline store

Sim

SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality product from a local Aus company at a great price!

Easy to order sample, communication, orders process, came within 2.5 weeks (during the xmas rush!), Australian made and easy to install (vids are on their website) all at an affordable price.

We got 4 x comparison quotes that were more expensive, less quality, imported and with longer lead times save yourself the worry and order straight from iSeek instead! We are so happy with our sheers that we are about to order more.

Tim

TimNorth Queensland, QLD

Motorized roller blind

Easy to order, easy to install and very easy to program. Great quality! Very quiet motor and very expensive feeling to the remote. Remote has a great magnetic mounting bracket.

Store LocationIseek online

Great product and service

Browsing the website and ordering in iseekblind was really easy. The option to receive sample gave enough confidence in what I am going to order. I am very happy with the product quality. The installation was easier than I thought and the youtube videos helped for a complete guide. Quick delivery allowed me to have my blinds installed weeks before Christmas.

No Problems in Perth

We bought roller blinds off the iseekblinds website without any hassles. We also sought samples and these arrived in about 4 days to Perth. Roller blind was a linked motorised blind (over 3m) and arrived well packaged and protected. We have now bought additional iseekblinds.

baffled49

baffled49NEWCASTLE

Great

So happy with my new blind. Considering I have a 3m window and could not get a blind to fit in store anywhere, I was so happy to find your advertisement. The quality and colour are fantastic. My Christmas decorations will not be bleached by the sun this year, amazing block out.

Store LocationOnline from Melbourne

Scrufty

Scrufty

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Amazing quality product, excellent website functionality, great information for measuring and installing blinds, fail-safe. A company we have used for many years over different homes, would never go anywhere else!

Store LocationOnline store

WoodcroftSA.

WoodcroftSA.South Australia

Happy with the type of blinds we ordered, price we paid and quick delivery.

Store LocationOn line.

Monty

MontyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with

Store LocationThomstown
Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Temporary blinds were easy to cut to size and install. They are doing their job well until we get our shutters installed. I’m very happy to recommend this product to anyone who needs a temporary solution.

Store LocationIseek blinds

Steve MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look no further

My third time using this company. Perfect every time. Very easy ordering. Quick delivery and an outstanding product. I wouldn't look anywhere else. I bought light filtering roller blinds. Love them. Great job again Michael.

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

iSeek have played a Blinder!

I ordered 3 blinds, they were easy to order, well packaged, dispatched and delivered quickly, simple to install with a little help from their youtube instructions. Would buy again.
Thanks iseekblinds :)

Trent

TrentHobart, TAS

S-Fold Sheer Curtains

Extremely happy with our new sheer curtains. We struggled to find someone locally to custom make a 6m x 3m sheer s-fold curtain in one piece until we found these guys. Great communication, fast shipping, quality product. All up took less than a hour to install. Will definitely use again in the future.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service from iseekblinds!

Store LocationOnline

Monika.P Sydney

Monika.P SydneySydney, NSW

Roller blinds and S wave curtains.

This is my third order from iseek blinds. Everything fits perfectly.
Products are of high quality.
Make sure you watch the "how to" videos on measuring and ordering to avoid mistakes. It is also worth while to order their sample fabrics. The whole process is very well organised with great support via phone or email.
Curtain tracks were tricky to install due to the weight of the fabric we required extra brackets. These were sent out free of charge via express post. (our curtains were very long and wide at 2.7m high x 5.1 wide). Overall highly recommended. Great quality at a great price and apart from their shutters it's made in Australia! BTW the shutters are also of very good quality if you can wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Nike

Nikeasked

Do you do pelmets?

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives

Other Blind & Shutter Shops