iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (66)

Melinda Granger

Melinda GrangerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my Shutters

Ordering was so easy, they were delivered before expected, easy to install by any standard of experience, high quality product. I am still waiting (over 3 months for Kresta Blinds) I will only ever go to ISEEKBLINDS in the future and recommend them to friends and family

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality Double Blinds for all sizes

I have used iseekblinds a few times over the last couple of years to upgrade all the blinds in my house. The customer service was really good with excellent DIY videos. Everything arrived on time and when I had a small change, they sorted it out. Will be using them again for my next upgrade.

cbear

cbearSouth East Queensland, QLD

An extra long track! No problem

Looking for a supplier for a long wall to wall track, iseek blinds was the only supplier to make it so easy to order. My track was received so quickly and easily installed after watching the video.

Marlene

MarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Classy and timeless shutters for a hamptons style facade

We are very impressed and happy with our plantation shutters. They definitely completed the look of our hamptons style facade. Very coastal and timeless and I get compliments all the time. The shutters are of high quality at affordable price, reasonable lead time and great service. They fitted really well and so easy to clean. The whole process was so easy as all instructions and tutorials can be found on their website, such a gem for DIYers like us. With the clearview functionality we could enjoy unobstructed view of our estate's avenue of elm trees. I have ordered additional shutters for my living room and looking forward to install them.

kevinbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters & Roller Blinds with Pelmet 95

After doing my research and watching the diy videos iseekblinds have online I felt very confident to order. The online data and video’s are a must watch before ordering. Michael explains exactly how to go about measuring and the installation process. My order was processed and delivered within the time frame confirmed at the time of order. I would highly recommend iseekblinds to not only save money on blinds and shutters. I get many comments. Wow... They look fantastic. Where did you get them from? Thank you Michael and the entire team for an easy transaction.

Store LocationThomastown,Victoria (online)
J Mac

J MacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence in Australian made service

I found iseekblinds to be an easy process to order and install. Very pleased with the quality, finish and look. Also love that they are Australian made to fit blinds!

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne
Roberta

RobertaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, high quality blinds with quick delivery and lots of DIY help

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Quality products

The blinds were produced with no defects. They fitted perfectly. I bought the motorized blinds and the motors' batteries were fully charged so that once installed they worked immediately. There were a lot of instruction videos available on the web site to make installation easier.

Joanne Crawley

Joanne CrawleyHobart, TAS

Iseek blinds...?! Don’t wait any longer - just do it!

Probably my 7 or 8th purchase of curtains and blinds for various renovation projects. Love the simple process, quality of product, & excellent customer service. Easy to install all by myself!

Amazing curtains and blinds

The entire process from beginning to end was very simple. All the information and details you need is on the website and the installation process was very straight forward. Highly recommend!

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded our expectations!

The videos on how to measure the windows and install the shutters were very helpful and made diy easy. Now that it’s installed we love it and look forward to now getting shutters for more rooms!

Heidi

HeidiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Our DYI iSeek Blinds experience was a breeze from start to finish!

While we knew that most of our home would have plantation shutters would be throughout, due to lighting changes throughout the day, we decided to put Roller Blinds in a couple of rooms.

Choosing colours online can always be tricky so we ordered a colour sample; they arrived quickly and we found that the website photos of the colours were very accurate.

We referred to the measuring and installation guides on the website. Installation was easy - only a couple of steps for each window, and it was done!

We are thrilled with the outcome of our window furnishings; they truly add the finishing touch to our home. Great quality without the hefty price.

Thank you iSeek Blinds!

Customer S.iseekblinds

The impossible bay window!

The impossible bay window! We have a beautiful square bay window in our bedroom but after numerous visits from window covering experts we couldn’t find anyone who could help us! I gave iseek blinds a call and talked about my ideas and promptly received a call from Michael. He listened, looked at photos and helped us come up with a solution that afternoon. He guided us with measuring, which way to roll the blinds and the best way to install them. His customer service was excellent and we are so happy the result. The blinds are excellent quality and fitted perfectly. We are thrilled with the final result. Thank you!
Double roller blinds. Sunscreen: clear view 10% sunscreen white. Blockout: linesque blockout almond.

Store LocationIseek blinds
Natasha Sikman

Natasha SikmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional quality and easy to install

If you’re looking at purchasing blinds or shutters, look no further. Online ordering system is user friendly. They even have tutorials on their website for those unsure of how to measure. The quality is superior and the staff are very helpful in explaining any questions that may arise during the process. Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for window coverings.

Store LocationThomastown, VIC
Customer S.iseekblinds

High quality, easy to install blinds

We were very happy with our iseek blinds experience. Very good website and easy to order with a very quick turnaround. High quality blinds that were easy to install. Would definitely use this company again.

Temporary Blinds

I purchased 5 boxes of the temporary blinds. After installing them, at least half started falling off within 24hrs. The rest followed with in days.
The alcohol wipes that were supplied to clean the window frames were mostly dry. They are not easy to put up every day. The size doesn't suit most windows so multiple blinds are needed making it even harder to fold them up each day.
Probably just best to buy cheap material to use that can be cut to suit individual windows.
Don't waste your time or money.

Tin Lizzy

Tin LizzyIllawarra, NSW

Looks amazing does the job perfectly

Store LocationOn line

Good quality, fast delivery

Customised items delivered faster than expected, considering they have to make by measure. Quality looks quite good, colour as described, all measurements on point.
I had no problems in installing. Thank you

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney

Fantastic Shutters and Curtains. Thank you, Michael

Store LocationOnline
Customer S.iseekblinds

Great Price, Great Quality & Great Customer Service!

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Nike

Nikeasked

Do you do pelmets?

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives