iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (131)

After sales support is without fault!

Working with Iseek to make sure we had the right type of motorised blinds for our home was a pleasure. The labeling and packaging was professional. DIY installation instructions were very clear and easy to understand. We had one small issue with a motor after 3 months and the process to replace that part was very efficient.
The Iseekblinds operation manager is very quick to respond and you get the feelings that people behind the scenes really care about you the customer. We are very happy with the product and our dealings with Iseek and have no hesitation to recommend them to others.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Excellent Quality and Top Notch Customer Service

Flourish

FlourishGeelong

High quality sheer curtains

We bought some cheap sheer curtains from an online company a few years back but were never happy with the look. We recently decided to order some from iseekblinds. The quality is amazing and they look so high class.

Of course, measuring and installing does take a bit of time but we felt it was worth it as having someone do all this for you would cost more.

The videos were very helpful and when I had a question someone called me to help clear things up.

The curtains arrived much quicker than was estimated too. I would certainly recommend this company.

Aleisha C.

Aleisha C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plantation Shutter Kit

Rachael

Rachael Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing company

I am so in love with our sheers, the material and quality is just gorgeous. The service and support I received was amazing. Thank you so much. I highly recommended using ISeek

Customer S.iseekblinds

Delivery is ridiculously expensive.

Delivery was far more than the product. Take note when purchasing. Not sure the quality of the product as it has not arrived.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Yvonne

YvonneSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy!

My experience with this DIY project was wonderful. So many videos and resources are offered to help you along the journey. Everything you need screws, etc. are there all packaged neatly and ready to go. Excellent experience!

Kaz F

Kaz FHunter Region, NSW

New battery operated roller blinds

Received my battery operated roller blinds from Iseek quickly. The blinds are excellent quality. The DIY instructions for measuring was easy. My brother In Law installed the blinds after watching the YouTube demonstrations which was easy. They now make the area look complete. I would certainly recommend Iseek to anyone interested in purchasing blinds.

Bernadette

BernadetteSouthwest, VIC

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...

Great product, clever DIY system

Kathy B

Kathy BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What blind?

I've been asked to review a blind I haven't even received yet? Why?
Ordered 21st March 2021 and am still waiting for delivery. Need to look at this marketing system if I receive this request before the blind. Kathy Baruta.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really happy with our shutter kits!

Site was easy to use. Good communications post purchase. Blinds were easy to put together with the YouTube video instructions. Great quality! We’ve just purchased more for our bathroom.

Diana Kitchen

Diana KitchenFar North Queensland, QLD

So happy I could motorise my existing blinds

The retrofit motors and accessories were reasonably priced and am glad it was an Australian based provider. Items were easy to measure and select online, they arrived promptly and I was able to install them fairly easily also. Converting my existing corded roller blinds has made my life a whole lot easier at just the press of a button.

Peter H.

Peter H.

Looks so good ,I ordered more!!

Went online to see prices etc, was surprised at how reasonable the price was. They looked good so did measure for just my front door side lites,easy to order .They arrived earlier than expected and looked daunting with all the parts. But I went slowly following instructions and was easy ! Looked sooo good I ordered more for the bedroom. Great service,great system,great product.

Great experience

Would definitely recommend - quality curtain, very competitive cost, easy install. We got some free block-out curtain samples, measured up, ordered and installed all with the help of the friendly videos. Little bit of damage in transit was sorted immediately. The curtains fit perfectly and installation was easier than expected, though look elsewhere for how to locate the timber studs in your wall or ceiling).

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very happy - great service, high quality product and easily installed

We order bedroom (blockout) blinds with pelmets. We found them easy to install. Quality of the fabric is excellent and was notably better than other online providers ( we picked the Australian made fabric). Solid mechanisms. Online instructions to measure and install were excellent and helpful and straight forward. Really impressed with the customer service as well, when I had an issue with doing the order (my fault). The blinds also came within 2 weeks of ordering, even despite the lockdown in the middle of it. We are already planning to order more.

Jandora

JandoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blinds are awesome

I am really pleased I went with Iseekblinds as it was hassle free experience from start to finish. Iseekblinds were happy to send out any samples I asked for and the measuring up was simple. My hubby installed the blinds and it went without a hitch.

Judy Best

Judy BestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look beautiful and modern

The plantation blinds were easy to order. We received them well within the timeframe specified.
We found them easy to install. The quality is beautiful. They look great.
We have ordered a lot more.

Mouse

MouseSydney, NSW

Great Australian quality.

Very nice Australian made blinds. Easy to install and our iseek blinds look and fit very nice. Installation video is easy to follow. We also purchased iseek blinds for another house a year or two back - another very good experience with iseek blinds. The iseek on line manufacturing and delivery tracking system is excellent. Thanks iseek Blinds.

Julian M.

Julian M.Sydney, NSW

Great product backed with great support

It's not often you find an aftermarket product that performs as good as a factory-fitted one, but the retrofitting of the motorised roller blinds did just that. They make it easy to check if it will work without having to buy the whole thing. Questions were answered promptly and not with generic template replies. Even after testing, I managed to order the wrong size (my fault), but this was no issue they organised the right size to be sent out the next day.

Fitting was easy and the video instructions really did help. The manual is great, with easy step by step instructions. I love the way you can build upon this and expand the features.

I can see the eventual rollout of motorised blinds to the whole house integrated with google.

Kerry P.

Kerry P.asked

Do you have Temporary blinds?

Hello Kerry,
We sure do! Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

Kerry P.

Kerry P.asked

I need blinds while I am waiting for my curtains?

Hello Kerry,
We have the perfect solution. Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives