iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (94)

Wow wow

Was a bit nervous ordering blind online but wow this is an awesome blind with the pelmet, quality up there and seriously easy to install...would highly recommended anyone to do their blind through this company

Store LocationNSW
Deb N.

Deb N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transformation made easy

Online site was easy to navigate, my hardest decision was my choice, with such a great range of fabric and designs. Very thankful for the free samples of which I had a couple of questions which were received, understood and answered to guide me to the next phase of ordering S fold curtains, wall mounted in a Bali Sheer.

We installed our own curtains after watching the installation video and how easy is it!

Take a look for yourself at our 20 year old transformation ie front lounge and master bedroom

Store Locationiseek Blinds
Chloe R

Chloe RIllawarra, NSW

So easy, and a great product. 100% recommend.

Peter Ford

Peter FordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest online supplier to deal with

Just received and now installed blinds 4 and 5, all motorised. We had some queries prior to ordering and received answers promptly. The whole exercise has been a dream and would always go back to Micheal and his team.

Store Locationonline
HEZ

HEZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blind, very happy customer

The online site is easy to use and the help desk is very welcoming if you call them.

The shop will send the samples intesrted by the clients for free. So you can choose the right color and texture for your house easily.

The manufacture and delivery of the blinds take reasonable time for a customised products. Installation is super easy, the first one might take more than 10 mins, but the rest will be very quick.

Suzie Walden

Suzie WaldenCanberra 2600, ACT

Horrible experience

• +4
Store LocationThomastown VIC
Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Was great to deal with

My product was delayed in delivery. They offered to send the product free of charge again if it didnt arrive by a set date. Very professional as I needed so spare parts to open my blind.

Honest

HonestMelbourne

Temporary blinds

Great blinds for the purpose of a temporary measure. Be mindful though that the sticky part of the blinds is very strong so don't stick to any painted surfaces as paint will be removed. Instead I used painters tape for when I had to stick to painted wall/ceiling.

Store LocationVictoria
shirley

shirleyPerth, WA

Excellent on line blinds company

Very pleased with my blinds. They were made promptly,, well packaged for posting, very easy to install and an excellent website with all the help you'd ever need.I'll be back!

Steven

Steven

Absolutely fantastic

What a fantastic experience!! Everything from ordering samples online, asking questions and ordering my roller blinds could not be faulted. What gave me the confidence was Mike’s “how to” videos, he explains everything perfectly. I received them today and installation and programming took me 15 minutes max for 3 motorised roller blinds, I’m pretty handy but anyone could do it. Now they are up I absolutely love them, they look great and work like a charm. They look pure quality too.
What a great company you guys are, I can’t recommend you highly enough. I cant wait to order my curtains in a couple of weeks.
Thanks again,
Steve Woodland

Greg C

Greg CSydney, NSW

Fantastic blinds at a very good price. Could not be happier

WCH20266

WCH20266South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent product

We found the entire process of ordering our sheer curtains and the DIY installation extremely easy to follow. The curtain fabric is beautiful and completes our living room perfectly. Online videos were a great help and easy to find.

shutters

Easy to purchase measure and install, all information at your finger tips to complete the task. Arrived in a timely manner well packed. Big Improvement to the house Thank you

Customer S.iseekblinds

So easy to get it right!

The website gave me all the info I needed to get a perfect set of plantation shutters. The quality is very high and love that made in Melbourne. Delivery was timely despite being in the pandemic. All round an excellent result.

Store LocationOnline website
Deano

DeanoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am so happy with the product, service and price of these blinds.

Whilst it was initially a little overwhelming to think about measuring and installing my own blinds, in realty there is so much support from I Seek. Their website is comprehensive with excellent instructional videos on measuring and installing. Once I had ordered them they were made within a week and delivered in a couple of days. Installing and programming five electric roller blinds took just a couple of hours. They ended up being much cheaper than other quotes I had.

Additionally they have a massive range of fabrics that they sent me out as samples so it was easy to select the right colour and style.

Store LocationMelbourne

Ian

IanGeelong

My second purchase from iseekblinds. Still very happy.

Store LocationSunshine Victoria
Alleycat

AlleycatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Superb Shutter

Great product,fantastic service, awesome website with great informative and easy to understand videos.
Love our Plantation shutter.High quality product and easy to install.
Thank you for your great service iseek, we will be back.

Gary Compson

Gary CompsonWestern District, VIC

Alexa, open the blinds!

Customer S.iseekblinds

Very happy with our automated roller blinds

It was straight forward to order online from I Seek Blinds. There's plenty of information and examples on the website and it's quite user friendly. Samples were sent promptly and phone help and email communication were good also. The blinds took longer than normal due to higher demands at the time, but they were upfront about this and communicated regularly through the process. Quality is great and we're really enjoying the automation!

Beautiful plantation shutters

Lovely Plantation Shutters - great quality, style & look amazing
Had an issue with one of the shutters where the blade had snapped off in transit due to the positioning of the packaging tape, contacted them and they responded within the day offering a couple of solutions. Problem resolved great communication throughout from start to finish.
Very happy with both the overall look of the product and the customer service

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Nike

Nikeasked

Do you do pelmets?

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives