Listing monitored by iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (146)

Fabulous Temporary Blinds!

The temporary blinds are excellent! Did the job perfectly while we waited for double blinds to be installed. Easy to install, great blockout & kept us warm too. Very reasonable price. Needed the blinds at short notice & they arrived the next day. Would highly recommend this company & the temporary blinds.

Oz-oldie
Oz-oldieArmidale, NSW

Good products, online help a little patchy

I got a good result with the curtain track and S-wave header tape I purchased. Even though there appears to be a lot of online help I needed to do a bit of head scratching, eventually working out that the tape supplied did not match the print instructions. They clearly expect you to buy their curtains as there are no instructions about making up the curtains and attaching the tape. I would buy again though, as I am not aware of any superior source. Oh yes, one last thing, my order arrived with blistering speed and the track was in a single length with no joins required, to my surprise.

Chris Chappell
Chris ChappellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products. Great Company. Thoroughly Recommended

Having installed a motorised blind previously from Iseekblinds, when we redecorated the lounge kitchen & dining rooms we went back to Iseekblinds to replace our heavy curtains and chain driven blinds. We chose the blinds with pelmets. Because the windows were much larger than the one we installed previously we chose the check measure and install option. The staff were great, the check measure picked up a couple of errors in my measuring so when they came to fit, the blinds fitted perfectly. The remote is great. We can lower or raise all together, each separately or all in one room together. They look great and we couldn't be happier.

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

We recently purchased the shutter blind kits for our bathrooms. The product was ready to collect in the specified time and we are extremely happy with the product. The blinds are very well made and fit perfectly. My husband assembled the blinds and found the instruction videos on the website excellent.
The after care was also fantastic when we noticed a couple of pieces missing, due to a change in fitting design (which didn’t impact us fitting the shutters). Belinda was extremely helpful (and knowledgeable) and sent us the missing pieces via express post.
We would definitely recommend to others and are will use them again in future.

Gumnut
Gumnut

Happy customer

I am very happy with my blinds. The order was made and shipped without fuss and is doing the job i wanted.

Marci
Marci

Amazing Blockout Curtains

I highly recommend iSeek Blinds. We ordered the blockout curtains for our theatre room which needs to be dark to see the projector. What a beautiful product we received. And so easy to measure and install yourself with the help of their instructional videos. I’m so impressed with the quality, the price and the quick delivery time. They blockout all the light and look stunning and professional. I have also ordered Plantation Shutters for my entire house at an incredibly good price and can’t wait for them to arrive. iSeek Blinds are an amazing Australian company who I encourage you to try.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy. Great service and support

My 6th purchase from iseek blinds.
Could not be happier - great sales and service support.
Top quality products.
Easy to install and program automation.

Robert P

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plantation Shutters

Look great, quick delivery. Video guides are good but items in the boxes could have been outlined a little bit better. Second time ordering for the same size windows but the strikers plates sent this time were not the same as the last. I received two long pieces of PVC which are not explained in the videos. I attached them to the window base and top and attached the plates to them. Overall a great product but instructions in the box would be the way to go!

Lauren
LaurenHunter Region, NSW

I just love our end result..

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

super happy with our blinds, double and single their A+ quality, have done our house and both my kids homes and all super happy…super easy to install

Very happy

Very happy with our shutters. Fits well and looks impressive. Maybe have included information on where to go for installation, but once found we were able to put the shutters together.

Store LocationI seek blinds
Barbara
BarbaraNortheast, VIC

Very happy

Very helpful staff with my many questions. Items were delivered promptly & with clear instructions. Very happy and will definately use services again. Thank you.

Customer S.iseekblinds

So easy to install and look great

iSeek blinds were easy to deal with from start to finish. Made it so much easier so choice what colour with the option of free samples that were expressed posted and with me in only a couple of days.

Absolutely gorgeous!

Gladys
GladysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price & value for money

Overall very happy with the timely order from online purchase of 6 roller blinds. Initially we had a problem with installation when the blinds would not roll down smoothly. Took 48hours before someone from the office returned our call & in that time we had sorted out the issue. Still very happy with the blinds, they are good value & the silencer bar style is very stylish.

Kerry P.
Kerry P.asked

Do you have Temporary blinds?

Hello Kerry,
We sure do! Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

Kerry P.
Kerry P.asked

I need blinds while I am waiting for my curtains?

Hello Kerry,
We have the perfect solution. Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

John Oswald
John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives