ISeekPlant

ISeekPlant

OUTSTANDING

Last week we inquired re the hire of a crane for a tender we are submitting in Rockhampton. Within about 2 hours we received a call from a supplier through your organisation, and we were on our way to finalizing the tender. Today Sarah from I Seek Plant followed up with a call to me to ensure we were looked after. Your service was first class, and my recommendation to others of your service will most certainly be passed on.

Excellent service

The plant I was looking for was not easy to find online. Working with Sarah at Iseekplant provided me with many options quickly. Excellent service I would recommend to anyone!

Great communication

I was looking for quotes to hire a road sweeper.
ISeek processed my request within minutes.
I had contact from a road sweeping company with 5 minutes and the quote arrived shortly after a quick discussion.
ISeek followed up with a phone call from themselves to ensure I was being serviced to expectations. I will use the service again and strongly recommend them to all.

Great service and follow up.

I had a small project and required some equipment, but was unsure of where or how to locate what I needed. So I posted a request on iSeekPlant, and in no time had several call from suppliers eager to help. This was followed up by the project staff at iSeekPlant to ensure I got what I needed and that my request was answered to my satisfaction.

Good service

I submitted a request over the weekend and got a response on Monday morning.
iseekplant called in the afternoon to follow up. Great work and good network for getting suppliers.

This is impressive service

Impressive service, great follow up, timeous responses from suppliers and was able to get quotes that I needed in a very short space of time. Great Network! I strongly recommend this.

Pretty Impressed

The turn around time was great. Saved so much time. Didn't expect to get that many phone calls so quickly from suppliers.
Will definitely use again for the rural jobs.

Make life easy

First time user and I am very impressed with this platform.
Put in what we need and the next minute a whole lot of people respond.
I did not even had to go search the web.
Thanks "Iseekplant" for saving me a lot of time

exceptional service

Sarah went out of her way to make sure I got the machine I was after a bobcat on such little notice she went above and beyond, exceptional service and follow up with good communications. Will hire again.!! Allround top service “highly recommend”

Excellent Services!!

We required certain types of Machinery with specifications and with the help of this service, we were able to get response from suppliers within a day. Great feedback and customer service with iseekplant.

Great operator,happy client

Fist time user of Iseekplant,I required a small excavator for a small job in a tight area near my pool ,a local operator JB’Z contacted me came out to check the site quoted and offered to come next morning which was a Sunday, that suited me fine and he did a marvellous job considering how tight the area was.

Great Service

Great courteous service with a positive response. Super fast reply with a great result.
excellent feedback from ISeekPlant staff to make sure that they got me the result I needed. Thanks ISeekPlant.

Prompt responses, helpful staff.

Had a number of post holes and some leveling to do, so I sent a request in and I had at least 3 quotes by the end of the day. Very good followup email afterwards as well making sure everything went smoothly. Would recommend.

More than I could ask for

iseek was very efficient in finding and referring different companies for the help I needed, also with the following up of how the search was going. very happy with the service.

Very good with quick response

I though to give ISeekPlant a try while searching for concrete pump hire. ISeek was proactive in following up. I got 4 - 5 contacts within 2 days. Definitely recommend.

My request for pricing different plant and equipment for a study was answered quickly by multiple mobile equipment vendors. Responses were good and releveant.

Found grader in one working day!

Iseek was easy to fill in & they posted my need for a grader & roller within a day. Two sets of rates & an apology came in and I had machines operating two days later. Saved me thousands and months waiting for possible help from council!

Fabulous Response

Professional Fabulous Service.
I was contacted by 5 suppliers within a 3hr period.
After struggling to find a company on my own for three week's.
Definitely will recommend you to my colleagues

Warmest Regards & Thank you

Alexandria Anne

This is Uber for machines - before Uber got popular!!

Great product and limitless potential. Have been dealing with Josh who has been amazing. And have found the service and the coaching and the traffic I have received to be just what I needed to take the business to the next level.

fast service!

I required an All Terrain Vehicle to get surf lifesavers onto the beach, within hours of putting my request through to ISeekPlant I had a number of responses and was able to achieve what I needed. Highly recommended!