Marcus

MarcusLaunceston, TAS

Highly Recommend

Excellent customer service, with swift and professional contact and service delivery.
Very quick response from numerous contractors which enabled a fast and efficient outcome.
Follow up contact by staff was prompt and highly professional.

I highly recommend iSeekplant for anyone seeking civil works needs.

Luke D.iSeekPlant

Hi Marcus, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We try our very hardest to connect customers with civil works projects and tenders submissions with local suppliers. We look forward to helping you again.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Response

Very helpful in connecting us with locally based companies to support our tender submission. Quick response turnaround and allowed us to engage through the portal without having to review multiple e-mails.

Ken W.

Ken W.Darling Downs, QLD

Timely and responsive

we were searching for specialised support for a farm based task. we ended up unknowingly @ Iseekplant website and placed an enquiry. within 30 mins an operators made contact and pointed me to a local service supplie that I was totally unaware existed. we got a services quote within 1 day and the job will be carried out within the week.

not bad work

Luke D.iSeekPlant

Hi Ken, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It really makes the team's day to hear that we were able to meet the needs of your project. We hope you use iseekplant.com.au again soon!

ISeekPlant

Now on my favorites panel, the turn around was that quick and a service provider arranged within 3 hours and quoted. one stop shop and great service. Thank you. Dallas

Luke D.iSeekPlant

Hi Dallas, thank you for taking the time to write a review. The team are extremely happy they could find you a street sweeper close by and in a very short space of time. We look forward to helping you again!

Alexei

AlexeiPerth, WA

Quick / efficient - > straight to the point!

log request; got reply in 20 sec and 10 sec later got follow up call from Sarah A.
with additional information and contact numbers -> AAA customer service!

Well Done! highly recommended!

Sue Smith

Sue SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job.

Very prompt service from ISeek. I was contacted within half and hour of phoning. Nathan from Golf Spectrum did my job promptly and as required. Many thanks. Service works well.

Denise M.

Denise M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

I stumbled across ISeekPlant looking for backhoe operator. Positive experience from start to finish. Within 15 minutes of Sarah calling me I had a backhoe operator contact me. Very happy!

Mele

MelePerth, WA

Great Service

When Sarah Almere called me, she was prompt, professional and put my mind at ease n we had a few giggles!! Absolute asset to her team!! She is awesome! Keep it up Sarah!

Janelle P.

Janelle P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Come across this I seek plant while searching for a crane truck to do a job for my small business this was a Sunday afternoon by Monday close of business I had 2 call backs and 1 company was local and suited my needs perfectly if I need any help in the future I will definitely head to iseekplant first

Ondre

OndreBrisbane

Well worth the subscription

It's a simple & valuable way to network with other contractors that are looking for my machines. I've won a few opportunities to work alongside larger contractors on small projects that have lead to ongoing work.

Chelsea

ChelseaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definatley use again!!

10mins after I posted the job I was getting quotes via my mobile and by 3 hrs later we had secured what we needed and had arranged for the work to be done that very next day! Very happy with the service proivided

Such an easy process !!!!

Within hours of posting my requirements I received several calls from lovely people only too willing to quote for the job. Everyone who made contact with me was friendly and very professional. I hired someone within 24 hours. So happy to have it sorted so quickly and easily.

Joel Bosveld

Joel BosveldBuderim

These Guys over promise and under deliver

These Guys over promise and under deliver.
I was sold a years membership with iseekplant with garanties of job leads but did not get a single suitable lead that matched my services, I requested a refund but was told I needed to try harder to turn these unsuitable leads into jobs. I would not recommend using iseekplants services as a supplier or to get any work done, rather support a company with integrity who will back what they promise.

Brandon

BrandonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow how Quick and reliable

I'd like to recommend iseek plant, quick easy and very respectful, and so much to choose from thank you so much. Definitely try this if you need a hassle free Quote.

Philip O.

Philip O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superfast response time

Made an enquiry around 10pm one night. Between 8am and 12pm the next day got about 6 phonecalls from contractors eager to quote for the crane hire I needed. Very efficient and pleased with the outcome

Brent

BrentSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very simple to navigate and post information required.

Excellent response to my ad. I was getting phone calls within minutes of posting my requirements , good to be supporting local trades and businesses. A very quick way to get work completed.
Will be using ISeekPlant again.

awesome service

awesome service from iseekplant had about 12 calls on Tuesday morning to quote on the job at hand highly recommend this service anyone that is looking for plant hire to help with your needs.

Great, very fast response from a number of serious tradespeople.

Each company gave very detailed and clear information on their capability and rates and charges and each was careful to state ALL costs with no "surprises'. I appreciated this as this builds confidence. Extremely useful site. Great follow up too.

Time saving

I found this to be a good Service - Supplier rang within 1 hour after my inquiry and verbal quote given. Made shopping simple for the product I needed...I would use it again - Recommended

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

One Happy Customer

Wow what great and speedy service. 5 min after my inquiry I had a call from a iseek rep and not long after from the company in the area re my inquiry.
Not to mention my follow up communication. Highly recommend.
One happy Customer.