ISeekPlant

ISeekPlant

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

stephen

stephenPerth, WA

great portal

I required quotes for a tender document, I posted on this site and within 15hrs I had 2 quotes and I am still receiving them 2 days. so I am really happy not going to individual companies, they all came to me!!

Fantastic Service!!!!!!!

Within a hour I started receiving calls from various contractors. It was great to hear from so many organized contractor offering there services. so many phone calls. Highly Recommended - Great Service!!!!!!!

Very fast result

Within 2 hours i had been contacted by a number of contractors and was able to make a decision with pricing for a quote. This was a huge time saver. Great product.
Barry

Dino A.

Dino A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

VSM road boards

Visited the site , sent an enquiry and presto had 3 callers very next day quoting for jobs. All very helpful in assisting me with my job for an advertising VSM board.

Amarick

AmarickNorth Queensland, QLD

Saved me so much running around

Thanks so much. The bloody phone rang off the hook. It was great and gave me so many options.
Would have taken me ages to chase up all that info. Its great that suppliers ring me.

Great Service!

Iseekplant are very efficient! I received calls and emails from contractors really quickly after lodging my request. Although I couldn’t get what I needed, iseekplant went above and beyond to try and help me out. All of the contractors were very polite and nice to deal with. I would definitely recommend them.

MattyKJ

MattyKJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service!

Very good service provided! After posting my request, I had 4 replies within 24hrs. Considering it was late on a Friday afternoon, I thought that was good.

Well done Sarah!

Very useful

Very promp service, had 5 calls in one day all from contractors in the area and had service manager check twice to see that everything went ok.
Would highly recommend this service to anyone. .

Great Service

Worthwhile. Served us exactly as stated. We had 5 calls back within the day all we’re genuine contractors with good fees and knew their facts re insurance & compliance. Really impressed with ISeekPlant

muhanad a.

muhanad a.Perth, WA

This is a very good service

the search was a little wide receiving messages from people saying that they are too far [as though they were being bothered for no reason] however apart from that was very effective, received many rates

Robin.

Robin.Illawarra, NSW

Quick responce

Posted inquirie one evening and by next mid morning I was sorted.
Picked up the excavator did the job in one day and returned all finished.
And the team followed up to make sure it all went without a hitch.
Thank you I will call again. Regards Robin Metcalfe.

EJA NT

EJA NTDarwin, NT

ROPS equipped 4x4 vehicle

Was seeking ROPS vehicle for NT remote mining project.
Utilised ISeekplant to facilitate via internet
Was contacted by friendly team within minutes.
Followed by numerous emails and calls from vendors providing advice.
Ron From Thrifty Darwin came through with the goods, by pointing me in the right direction.
I am not generaly one to leave reviews, however in this instance, outstanding performance.
Streamlined and effective process. Well done and thank you.

Happy chappy

Was flooded with emails, couldn't be happier with prices. I am a little annoyed though due to the fact it wont submit till I Type 30 words to submit. Done!

Great communication

Great service, excellent communication. Will be using again and recommending to others chasing plant and equipment. Good to use and see something that really works and it’s linked with such a vast hub

Makarla V.

Makarla V.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Help

It was wonderful using ISeekplant as I tried looking for Plant and Equipment online myself and I found it very hard. ISeekplant made it very easy and Sarah from ISeekplant was excellent and she kept in contact me the whole time making sure I got enough rates. I would highly recommend everyone that is looking for Plant and Equipment to go to ISeekplant.

DAZZA

DAZZASouth East Queensland, QLD

OUTSTANDING

Last week we inquired re the hire of a crane for a tender we are submitting in Rockhampton. Within about 2 hours we received a call from a supplier through your organisation, and we were on our way to finalizing the tender. Today Sarah from I Seek Plant followed up with a call to me to ensure we were looked after. Your service was first class, and my recommendation to others of your service will most certainly be passed on.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The plant I was looking for was not easy to find online. Working with Sarah at Iseekplant provided me with many options quickly. Excellent service I would recommend to anyone!

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Great communication

I was looking for quotes to hire a road sweeper.
ISeek processed my request within minutes.
I had contact from a road sweeping company with 5 minutes and the quote arrived shortly after a quick discussion.
ISeek followed up with a phone call from themselves to ensure I was being serviced to expectations. I will use the service again and strongly recommend them to all.

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and follow up.

I had a small project and required some equipment, but was unsure of where or how to locate what I needed. So I posted a request on iSeekPlant, and in no time had several call from suppliers eager to help. This was followed up by the project staff at iSeekPlant to ensure I got what I needed and that my request was answered to my satisfaction.

Good service

I submitted a request over the weekend and got a response on Monday morning.
iseekplant called in the afternoon to follow up. Great work and good network for getting suppliers.