iseekplant

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iseekplant

4.4

Matt F
Matt FSouthwest, VIC

Scam!!

Was told I would get 7x more Enquiries as a premium user when in fact I’ve had no more Enquiries then when I was a free user. 7 phone calls in 9 months

terex
terexSydney, NSW

Do not fall for this service.It's a scam

I never got one job in 18 months, all i received were jobs for all states around australia, but never my state.When i cancelled my account, they still kept drawing money from my account.
Stay away from them.

Brand Manager B.iseekplantSend a private message

Terrible scamming people out of their money

After being pursued I signed up on what was meant to be a month trial that I could opt out of
I contacted them to cancel and was told it was canceled. They then took money from my account after finally getting in contact with them I was laughed at when I told them I wanted a refund for the money taken from my bank with out permission. And told that “that’s never going to happen”
Even though I have had my account deactivated they are still trying to charge my bank account.
They have no morals or care they will make promises that are just way to good to be true don’t fall for their traps.!!

SCAM do not use.

I would strongly recommend not going with this service.

They took over my phone number and my website without my permission and made it look like they were getting work for my machines by doing just that!

I took back my number and website from them and now the jobs have disappeared from them .. funny that.

Trying to cancel is a joke as they make you pay for 90 days even though I’ve been with them for over 12 months.

Also have been taking random payments from my credit card without permission to this day.

*STEER CLEAR*

Vac Truck

Fast contact with multiple companies and simple to use. I would of had at least 15 companies contact me within 12 hours of job posting. Had a choice of contractors and chose the company I was comfortable with. Thanks

Scammers

We never got a work for one year and now requested cancellation, deducting money from our account even after cancellation request.

Not responding to our request.

Don't register with them, advertise your equipment's on Facebook or other social media platforms and you will get plenty of work for free.

Streamlines search

Within a matter of a couple of hours I was able to review quotes and lock in the plant I needed. All the providers were very professional and helpful. Excellent!

Jared
JaredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great from a customers perspective

As someone who is looking for a particular piece of equipment this service has been fantastic, I have been shown who I can contact regarding equipment and those who may have it have called me. Happy with the service so far.

What a scam

No only did we not get work for 1 year. I messaged consistently for 6 months to cancel our contract and they are still taking money off us to this day! DONT SIGN up with this company

Find out how iseekplant compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Bullies. Dodgy contract against ACCC rules.

Definitely wouldn't recommend - pushy sales people, bullying emails and very dodgy contract forcing you to pay a lump sum penalty when you discover they are overpriced and you wish to cancel the subscription. Bullies.

Roger
RogerSydney, NSW

One phone and I got 4 companies who were looking for work

I don’t have the time to contact suppliers who are not looking for work at this time , the companies contacted me are looking for work at the time I need them , this allowed me to focus on more important jobs

Brand Manager B.iseekplantSend a private message

Super fast response and result

I tried to search for scaffold hiring information nearby, but was not able to get much helpful thru web search. Suddenly I found an article posted by iSeekplant with lots of details, including the daily/weekly hiring price comparison across different scaffold products & offerings. Then I posted my request on iSeekplant platform with their consultant's assistance. Surprisingly, they kept following up with a number of suppliers for me, until I received the quotation from the supplier after one day. That's super fast response and result achievement!! Thanks so much for iSeekplant's matching service.

Find out how iseekplant compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Excellent service with quick response from suppliers.

I submitted my requirements late one night and was contacted early next morning by three suppliers. After supplying details of the extend of the job, I received an acceptable quote later that day.

Elsa l.
Elsa l.South East Queensland, QLD

VMS board hire

Excelente service. Fast and professional service, providing 4 quotes to compare and make an informed decision. Will definitely use it again. I will use it for my other projects. They have lots to offer. Well done guys!

Easy way to Hire Dry or Wet Hire Plant

I contacted I seek Plant for two items of plant 2 days prior to Christmas I wanted them on site straight after the New Year 5th and 6th January everything went to plan and the job was completed on time excellent service