4.5

Bullies. Dodgy contract against ACCC rules.

Definitely wouldn't recommend - pushy sales people, bullying emails and very dodgy contract forcing you to pay a lump sum penalty when you discover they are overpriced and you wish to cancel the subscription. Bullies.

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

One phone and I got 4 companies who were looking for work

I don’t have the time to contact suppliers who are not looking for work at this time , the companies contacted me are looking for work at the time I need them , this allowed me to focus on more important jobs

No compassion and Takes your money.

I only just recently joined (2weeks ago) and I injured myself which has cause me to not be able to use there service anymore for 12 months.
I Tried calling them to explain my injury and that I would like to cancel my subscription as it has only been 2 weeks due to injury and they are still making me pay out my hole 12months subscription even tho I won’t be able to use there service.

So much for a friendly company like they told me.
They have no compassion and just want your money..
Very disappointed

Find out how ISeekPlant compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Super fast response and result

I tried to search for scaffold hiring information nearby, but was not able to get much helpful thru web search. Suddenly I found an article posted by iSeekplant with lots of details, including the daily/weekly hiring price comparison across different scaffold products & offerings. Then I posted my request on iSeekplant platform with their consultant's assistance. Surprisingly, they kept following up with a number of suppliers for me, until I received the quotation from the supplier after one day. That's super fast response and result achievement!! Thanks so much for iSeekplant's matching service.

Excellent service with quick response from suppliers.

I submitted my requirements late one night and was contacted early next morning by three suppliers. After supplying details of the extend of the job, I received an acceptable quote later that day.

Elsa l.

Elsa l.South East Queensland, QLD

VMS board hire

Excelente service. Fast and professional service, providing 4 quotes to compare and make an informed decision. Will definitely use it again. I will use it for my other projects. They have lots to offer. Well done guys!

Easy way to Hire Dry or Wet Hire Plant

I contacted I seek Plant for two items of plant 2 days prior to Christmas I wanted them on site straight after the New Year 5th and 6th January everything went to plan and the job was completed on time excellent service

Excellent customer service highly recommended

Great job on webpage got more customers with in 3 days 5 star would recommend to anyone looking for a website designer's
Good value for money Lachlan has made the progress easy

Tim

TimEyre Peninsula, SA

Very Prompt and Excellent Service

I was searching on google for a piece of plant to dry hire and clicked on I SEEK PLANT and every thing just happen and very quickly. I will be using in the future.

Alexandra

AlexandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy, efficient platform

I logged a broad quote request and within an hour had received several phone calls from suitable suppliers in my area. The process was quick, simple and the contractors who contacted me to provide quotes were helpful and well suited to what I needed. I found the entire process to be easy to navigate and we ended up saving quite a bit on our project, as it connected me with contractors I would not have found in a quick google search.

Marcus

MarcusLaunceston, TAS

Highly Recommend

Excellent customer service, with swift and professional contact and service delivery.
Very quick response from numerous contractors which enabled a fast and efficient outcome.
Follow up contact by staff was prompt and highly professional.

I highly recommend iSeekplant for anyone seeking civil works needs.

Luke D.iSeekPlant

Hi Marcus, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We try our very hardest to connect customers with civil works projects and tenders submissions with local suppliers. We look forward to helping you again.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Response

Very helpful in connecting us with locally based companies to support our tender submission. Quick response turnaround and allowed us to engage through the portal without having to review multiple e-mails.

Ken W.

Ken W.Darling Downs, QLD

Timely and responsive

we were searching for specialised support for a farm based task. we ended up unknowingly @ Iseekplant website and placed an enquiry. within 30 mins an operators made contact and pointed me to a local service supplie that I was totally unaware existed. we got a services quote within 1 day and the job will be carried out within the week.

not bad work

Luke D.iSeekPlant

Hi Ken, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It really makes the team's day to hear that we were able to meet the needs of your project. We hope you use iseekplant.com.au again soon!

ISeekPlant

Now on my favorites panel, the turn around was that quick and a service provider arranged within 3 hours and quoted. one stop shop and great service. Thank you. Dallas

Luke D.iSeekPlant

Hi Dallas, thank you for taking the time to write a review. The team are extremely happy they could find you a street sweeper close by and in a very short space of time. We look forward to helping you again!

Alexei

AlexeiPerth, WA

Quick / efficient - > straight to the point!

log request; got reply in 20 sec and 10 sec later got follow up call from Sarah A.
with additional information and contact numbers -> AAA customer service!

Well Done! highly recommended!

Sue Smith

Sue SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job.

Very prompt service from ISeek. I was contacted within half and hour of phoning. Nathan from Golf Spectrum did my job promptly and as required. Many thanks. Service works well.

Denise M.

Denise M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

I stumbled across ISeekPlant looking for backhoe operator. Positive experience from start to finish. Within 15 minutes of Sarah calling me I had a backhoe operator contact me. Very happy!

Mele

MelePerth, WA

Great Service

When Sarah Almere called me, she was prompt, professional and put my mind at ease n we had a few giggles!! Absolute asset to her team!! She is awesome! Keep it up Sarah!

Janelle P.

Janelle P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Come across this I seek plant while searching for a crane truck to do a job for my small business this was a Sunday afternoon by Monday close of business I had 2 call backs and 1 company was local and suited my needs perfectly if I need any help in the future I will definitely head to iseekplant first

Ondre

OndreBrisbane

Well worth the subscription

It's a simple & valuable way to network with other contractors that are looking for my machines. I've won a few opportunities to work alongside larger contractors on small projects that have lead to ongoing work.