ISeekPlant

ISeekPlant

Chelsea

ChelseaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definatley use again!!

10mins after I posted the job I was getting quotes via my mobile and by 3 hrs later we had secured what we needed and had arranged for the work to be done that very next day! Very happy with the service proivided

Such an easy process !!!!

Within hours of posting my requirements I received several calls from lovely people only too willing to quote for the job. Everyone who made contact with me was friendly and very professional. I hired someone within 24 hours. So happy to have it sorted so quickly and easily.

Joel Bosveld

Joel BosveldBuderim

These Guys over promise and under deliver

These Guys over promise and under deliver.
I was sold a years membership with iseekplant with garanties of job leads but did not get a single suitable lead that matched my services, I requested a refund but was told I needed to try harder to turn these unsuitable leads into jobs. I would not recommend using iseekplants services as a supplier or to get any work done, rather support a company with integrity who will back what they promise.

Brandon

BrandonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow how Quick and reliable

I'd like to recommend iseek plant, quick easy and very respectful, and so much to choose from thank you so much. Definitely try this if you need a hassle free Quote.

Philip O.

Philip O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superfast response time

Made an enquiry around 10pm one night. Between 8am and 12pm the next day got about 6 phonecalls from contractors eager to quote for the crane hire I needed. Very efficient and pleased with the outcome

Brent

BrentSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very simple to navigate and post information required.

Excellent response to my ad. I was getting phone calls within minutes of posting my requirements , good to be supporting local trades and businesses. A very quick way to get work completed.
Will be using ISeekPlant again.

awesome service

awesome service from iseekplant had about 12 calls on Tuesday morning to quote on the job at hand highly recommend this service anyone that is looking for plant hire to help with your needs.

Great, very fast response from a number of serious tradespeople.

Each company gave very detailed and clear information on their capability and rates and charges and each was careful to state ALL costs with no "surprises'. I appreciated this as this builds confidence. Extremely useful site. Great follow up too.

Time saving

I found this to be a good Service - Supplier rang within 1 hour after my inquiry and verbal quote given. Made shopping simple for the product I needed...I would use it again - Recommended

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

One Happy Customer

Wow what great and speedy service. 5 min after my inquiry I had a call from a iseek rep and not long after from the company in the area re my inquiry.
Not to mention my follow up communication. Highly recommend.
One happy Customer.

Fantastic and easy to use, I had multiple results for my search. I was contacted extremely fast and had many follow up emails to make sure my needs where catered for. Extremely helpful and highly recommended.

Peter Smith

Peter SmithHunter Region, NSW

Good platform to source equipment large and small. Quick to get quotes which give us options. Hope this grows and becomes and main web site for sourcing equipment for 2020

Melissa C.

Melissa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful Service

Absolutely great site ,would definitely use them again for all my jobs
I posted a job on Wednesday night and by Thursday I had 6 calls with very competitive prices.

Sal

SalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing professional Service

Hi had engaged Brendan from Mobile Tower Hire and all I can say is that he was an absolute gentleman to deal with from get go.
He was on time, very polite and no job is to small.
I will be definitely using Brendan's services again.
Thanks Brendan for a very productive evening.

Very useful service

We have some companies we use regularly, either because we have used them before, or because they are local. But sometimes we need a more 'specialist' piece of equipment and that is where iSeekPlant proves so useful. We put the request in once and usually get a response for several companies quickly. They always follow up to ensure we have got what we needed. Recommend!

Money Orchard P/L

Money Orchard P/LSydney, NSW

Promises of getting me quotes when they dont even know what suburb i am in...

The website asks me if I want to have a chat. THen you proceed to ask me a series of questions of whic on eof them is what state and suburb do I live in, but I ask a question about wanting a driver for the mini excavator quote. The chat continues as though there is someone on the other side, but it gets to the end of th einterview, tells me you will seek a few quotes for me, and you have no idea where I want the work done. How on earth are you going to get me a proper quote when I could be anywhere in Australia? You could have said at the beginning of the 'chat' whether I just wanted the machine or whether I wanted a driver as well... would have solved the problem upfront.

iSeekPlant
Customer S.iSeekPlant

Great stuff! Highly recommended.

Really quick, helpful and useful service! Great fast turnaround, and great follow-up. I needed a local truck hire service & was super-happy with the results. My first time using this site.

SMALL BUSINESS BEWARE

Will make misleading promises to get you to sign up with them. They will then try to up sell you a Web page with more promises of better exposure and part of the package they will host it for 12 months but the one thing they will not tell you is they will keep your credit card details Andover their data base and without any notification that your 12 month subscription is up they will start helping themselves to your money without your consent and refuse to refund money very poor business morals seem to target small business

Andrew

AndrewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

350KVA Generator

I made a request for a large generator on a Friday afternoon and had 2 quotes and the capability to deliver that day to Port Macquarie. Great response from the contractors and easy to deal with.

iSeekPlant
Customer S.iSeekPlant

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent response

This was the 1st time I've used this site and was very impressed with the quick response. Very professional and saved me a lot of time chasing up various companies. Would highly recommend.