ISeekPlant

ISeekPlant

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very useful service

We have some companies we use regularly, either because we have used them before, or because they are local. But sometimes we need a more 'specialist' piece of equipment and that is where iSeekPlant proves so useful. We put the request in once and usually get a response for several companies quickly. They always follow up to ensure we have got what we needed. Recommend!

Money Orchard P/L

Money Orchard P/LSydney, NSW

Promises of getting me quotes when they dont even know what suburb i am in...

The website asks me if I want to have a chat. THen you proceed to ask me a series of questions of whic on eof them is what state and suburb do I live in, but I ask a question about wanting a driver for the mini excavator quote. The chat continues as though there is someone on the other side, but it gets to the end of th einterview, tells me you will seek a few quotes for me, and you have no idea where I want the work done. How on earth are you going to get me a proper quote when I could be anywhere in Australia? You could have said at the beginning of the 'chat' whether I just wanted the machine or whether I wanted a driver as well... would have solved the problem upfront.

Customer S.iSeekPlant

Great stuff! Highly recommended.

Really quick, helpful and useful service! Great fast turnaround, and great follow-up. I needed a local truck hire service & was super-happy with the results. My first time using this site.

SMALL BUSINESS BEWARE

Will make misleading promises to get you to sign up with them. They will then try to up sell you a Web page with more promises of better exposure and part of the package they will host it for 12 months but the one thing they will not tell you is they will keep your credit card details Andover their data base and without any notification that your 12 month subscription is up they will start helping themselves to your money without your consent and refuse to refund money very poor business morals seem to target small business

Andrew

AndrewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

350KVA Generator

I made a request for a large generator on a Friday afternoon and had 2 quotes and the capability to deliver that day to Port Macquarie. Great response from the contractors and easy to deal with.

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent response

This was the 1st time I've used this site and was very impressed with the quick response. Very professional and saved me a lot of time chasing up various companies. Would highly recommend.

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

1st time user to Iseek

1st time user to Iseek and i was amazed at the level of quick and efficient responses i received, we had exactly whet we needed the day i inquired, we had a large number of responses to choose from

Quick Service

I was under a lot of pressure to get the project off the ground. They got back to me within the day and I had two quotes by the end of the day. Will use again.

1st time using iseek

I wanted a excavator for 1 weeks hire and was really struggling to find on yellow pages & google. I filled out the details on iseek and was pleasantly surprised to get a call within half an hour.
Great service. Would highly recommend

Karen

KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

What I love is that you don't have to go chasing after various businesses, which is time consuming, they come to you! I had calls coming in within the hour, takes the load of me when I am so time poor.
:D

Court

CourtSouth East Queensland, QLD

I requested a 12-14t digger on Saturday morning and within 20min I was receiving phone calls and offers. I had over a dozen responses and all with various rates and reasonable conditions.

A good service and I will be back.

stephen

stephenPerth, WA

great portal

I required quotes for a tender document, I posted on this site and within 15hrs I had 2 quotes and I am still receiving them 2 days. so I am really happy not going to individual companies, they all came to me!!

Fantastic Service!!!!!!!

Within a hour I started receiving calls from various contractors. It was great to hear from so many organized contractor offering there services. so many phone calls. Highly Recommended - Great Service!!!!!!!

Very fast result

Within 2 hours i had been contacted by a number of contractors and was able to make a decision with pricing for a quote. This was a huge time saver. Great product.
Barry

Dino A.

Dino A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

VSM road boards

Visited the site , sent an enquiry and presto had 3 callers very next day quoting for jobs. All very helpful in assisting me with my job for an advertising VSM board.

Customer S.iSeekPlant

What a review! Thanks Dino and we are so glad you found what you needed on iSeekplant.

Amarick

AmarickNorth Queensland, QLD

Saved me so much running around

Thanks so much. The bloody phone rang off the hook. It was great and gave me so many options.
Would have taken me ages to chase up all that info. Its great that suppliers ring me.

Customer S.iSeekPlant

That's fantastic news Amarick! Thanks for the great review! We're always here to do the heavy lifting, so you can spend the time focusing more on your project. We look forward to having you back soon.

- iSeekplant

Great Service!

Iseekplant are very efficient! I received calls and emails from contractors really quickly after lodging my request. Although I couldn’t get what I needed, iseekplant went above and beyond to try and help me out. All of the contractors were very polite and nice to deal with. I would definitely recommend them.

MattyKJ

MattyKJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service!

Very good service provided! After posting my request, I had 4 replies within 24hrs. Considering it was late on a Friday afternoon, I thought that was good.

Well done Sarah!

Very useful

Very promp service, had 5 calls in one day all from contractors in the area and had service manager check twice to see that everything went ok.
Would highly recommend this service to anyone. .

Great Service

Worthwhile. Served us exactly as stated. We had 5 calls back within the day all we’re genuine contractors with good fees and knew their facts re insurance & compliance. Really impressed with ISeekPlant