77% · 11633 · 22%

3.9

Karl
KarlSydney, NSW2 posts

Good lead from iseekplant

You sent me a lead and I was able to work with your lead in supplying them with the skip bin that was needed for their needs
Norberto M.
Norberto M.

Mini excavator

You helped me to find the best price and contact several providers. Thank you!
Chelsea
ChelseaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A money grab. And Bullpoop product & service!

Not even worth one star.
Promises leads and absolutely no jobs were obtained in the 2 years. Absolute waste of money and time!!
They will harass you if trying to contact you.
Takes your money even after the commitment period has ended and a request to cancel the subscription has been made.
0/0!
StephF9 posts

StephF

Update - I have been contacted by iseekplant today and they are really keen to help get through this, so watch this space.

Herb
HerbNorth Western Region, NSW

MONEY FOR NOTHING!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!
what they tell you on the phone is all a lie. Very hard to get out of contract, they make you pay 90 days' worth to exit. i never once got a job, all the jobs that were shown to me didn't match my profile or location!
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

Please read before bashing head against wall

Read the Iseekplant General Terms carefully regarding cancellation.... and you would be crazy to proceed. Our experience.... After falling victim to high pressure sales tactics our experience was beyond awful with zero return on our investment. Oh yep, even with no results for 12 months they proceed with an underhanded roll-on contract clause and insist on 90days notice to cancel.

Expecting a "response from the owner" below to try and say we are not in their database and hide behind their hocus pocus contract terms.

kris j.
kris j.

I seek plant [Content Removed] !Do not open an account

[Content Removed] ! Do not register to an account or use any product from I seek plant, They ask for credit card details then leach your money without any return . They don’t ask your permission to sign you up to a [Content Removed] contract that’s not even legitimate. When asked who signed they say they have a time stamp . They will them threaten your credit report when you tell them to stop trying to take your money .definitely do not create any kind off account with them . They do not belong in the plant hire industry I am going to sue them
Willis
WillisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't have a positive thing I could say

Abysmal communication and pathetic service. I have been locked into a contract with them now for over two years, in which time they have failed to deliver any of the services I was promised. Their communication is terrible, and they think if they use some fancy terms, they can get away with anything. They attempted to build a website for me, which they could get right after nearly a year of attempts. This business has cost my small business close to $1000 a month for two years, and has done nothing for it. There's a good reason you can't find their reviews on [Content Removed].
Lao
Lao2 posts

Steve S
Steve SPerth, WA3 posts

Hopeless. No replies

I requested for a positrack hire and got zero responses. I notified iseekplant and apparently they readvertised with still no responses. They told me to ring the suppliers off a list and ask, the same ones that never replied in the first place! I complained to them and guess what, they never replied!
Matt Nightingale
Matt Nightingale

Great platform, better service!

I have had the pleasure of working alongside Dylan, Michael, and the rest of the iseekplant team for the last year, and I must say, they have exceeded all expectations. Their response time is always lightning-fast, and their advice is top-notch. What I appreciate most about them is their genuine concern for our business's success. "Making sh*t happen" is not just a meaningless saying to them; they embody it. Show reply
Taran G.
Taran G.

Reliable Business Partner

If you're in need of a reliable partner to grow your business, look no further than iseekplant. Their commitment to their clients is unparalleled Show reply
Bruce B.
Bruce B.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistent Quality Leads

Five stars for the consistent stream of quality leads. If you want to grow your business, iseekplant is the way to go! Show reply
Cory Behrens
Cory Behrens

A suppliers dream

Being an iSeekPlant supplier has been fantastic. Their platform is user-friendly, connecting us with customers effortlessly. Highly recommend partnering with iSeekPlant! Show reply
Kristopher K.
Kristopher K.

Love the leads !

"Every interaction I've had with the iseekplant team has been positive. Their dedication to providing great leads and services is clear." Show reply