Isuzu Dealers

Isuzu Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Isuzu Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

X.o classic
X.o classicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Isuzu warick qld service center

Scheduled 90’s kms service done and after 3 days car has been leaking oil got towed back to them and after 2 days in their shop pick the car and belts are all squeeking and got told to rebook again for another belt replacement and have to wait for 3 weeks to be done. And im not confident with my car to drive around since im covering long drive to work.

Peter
PeterCentral, SA

North East Isuzu

Went to them in 2014 for a new mux. walked out very disappointed. Gave them another go three weeks ago for a new dmax same result. sorry i wasted my time.

jerry
jerryCentral, SA

Very Bad Dealer

I went to North East Isuzu Ute dealer in SA. This is one of the worst dealers I have come across - They are NOT in the business of selling cars. They were not interested in obtaining our business. We will be purchasing from the Gold Coast dealer. This dealer is NOT recommended.

Shaun
ShaunSouth Australia

North east Isuzu Burton ROUGE’S

2020 Ute was ordered 4 months ago and finally arrived in adelaide. The contract was signed deposit paid and a handshake was done back then. Got a call and got told we need to pay another $4000 on top of contract price. We were going to order another if they are any good. Plenty of other dealers around.

Rita
RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with the UTE cant say the same about customer service and feedback.

Bought an Isuzu D-Max in March and finally received it in July. I know this has been a difficult time for everyone COVID-19 but the finance department was disappointing, would seek private finance in the future.

Sally
Sallysydney

Worse plaCe I have ever dealt with in my life

Purchased a vehicle from Pacific Isuzu Maroochydore

Chris L.
Chris L.Sydney, NSW

Isuzu ute ryde will take you for a ryde worst car dealer ever experienced

Zigi
ZigiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

ISUZU MUX 2018 Cruise control got a problem..

It is good car but actually found one problem. Driving in auto cruise control and changing a gear ratio (without doing anything else) for example from from 4 to 3, instead of switching auto to OFF it is still keeping that ON and the car engine because of low gear starts running high speed and become very noisy. Services are reluctant to fix it. So each time you've got to remember to switch manually cruise control OFF at first and then change the gear but that is nonsense.

Dsanj
DsanjGregory Hills

Didn't even open the air filter to check it

Had my DMAX 2012 in for service .
Brought it home and checked air filter it was still caked up with dirt and debris from last off road trip.
Straight away went and bought oil and air filter and new oil and did it all again can't trust anything was done.
I would normally complain to dealer but assume they do this as normal practice and we don't know anything about cars.

Slow warranty work

Just on 2 year old D Max twin cab air con warm so we went to dealer rang the next day to see how long a wait for part. We were brushed of with part on back order. Next day rang customer care Australia told them problem and if they could find out how long for part to get in. Took phone number and would ring dealer and get back to me. Rang the next day again and was told person out at the moment but would ring back that day. Same dealer left loose bolts on sump plate. They might be a good ute but there warranty works and after service needs a lot of help.

Adam
AdamToowoomba

Tweed Coast Isuzu

Wanted a quote for 2018 mux. Wouldn't give us one with out giving him a credit card to show we were serious.
Paid a deposit at his competitor later that day from Gold Coast Isuzu.
Hows that for serious.

rayc101
rayc101

Werribee Isuzu - Lazy

Werribee Isuzu Service is pretty hopeless. Vehicle has a specific problem with its auto transmission, but all they did was check for software updates. None found, so they just let the vehicle sit in the care park. Lazy incompetents made no effort at all.

Toowoomba Izuzu - Extremely Incompetant

Took our MUX to get checked out in regards to a engine issue (Metallic grinding noise). Initially we got told its just the cold weather, and when we took the car back a 2nd time, we get told its because of a CB radio installation and charged us $85 labour that we didnt authorise. Finallly, after I tested the car myself and had recordings of the grinding sound they tell us there is no oil in one of the compartments. What a joke, Izuzu Toowoomba is untrustworthy and I will never buy an Izuzu car again.

x_pac
x_pacSydney, NSW

Be aware of Narellan Isuzu

Read more reviews - page 2

Col W.
Col W.asked

Does ISUZU Australia stand by their dealerships or by their customers who are dealing with bad service, we have a dealership in Cairns, that are misleading the customers to the extreme.

Deanne689
Deanne689

From personal experience that I am currently going through....definitely stand by their dealership. Actually i don’t even think it is a matter of standing by them, more than it is they are stingy & have extremely poor customer service from the top. Why would the dealerships treat us any different when they have Isuzu Australia as their example. It is a shame because I love this car & rave about it to others. No more, I’ll be telling people all about Isuzu Australia & disgusting customer service. My next thing to do is put a formal complaint to Department of Fair Trading.

Gary K.
Gary K.asked

Purchased a 2019 4X4 mux demonstrator and the dealer agreed and supplied and fitted a tow bar - wiring and electric brakes so we could tow our tandem Jayco Sterling caravan the tow bar part number 5867618300 and the tongue part number 5867619440 and displays for trailer towing only even though it is showing 3000 rated have contacted customer relations with no acceptable answers . should i tow a caravan with this Gary Kruger

Wonty
Wontyasked

Just wondering if anyone has opinion of the service department at northern Isuzu bundoora?

Wazza
Wazza

I cannot help you with Bundoora. Some have said their pretty efficient at their work, and ensure the vehicle is presented to you in good clean condition.

Regards Warner