Isuzu Dealers

Isuzu Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Purchased a vehicle from Pacific Isuzu Maroochydore

Chris L.

Chris L.Sydney, NSW

Isuzu ute ryde will take you for a ryde worst car dealer ever experienced

Zigi

ZigiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

ISUZU MUX 2018 Cruise control got a problem..

It is good car but actually found one problem. Driving in auto cruise control and changing a gear ratio (without doing anything else) for example from from 4 to 3, instead of switching auto to OFF it is still keeping that ON and the car engine because of low gear starts running high speed and become very noisy. Services are reluctant to fix it. So each time you've got to remember to switch manually cruise control OFF at first and then change the gear but that is nonsense.

Dsanj

DsanjGregory Hills

Didn't even open the air filter to check it

Had my DMAX 2012 in for service .
Brought it home and checked air filter it was still caked up with dirt and debris from last off road trip.
Straight away went and bought oil and air filter and new oil and did it all again can't trust anything was done.
I would normally complain to dealer but assume they do this as normal practice and we don't know anything about cars.

Slow warranty work

Just on 2 year old D Max twin cab air con warm so we went to dealer rang the next day to see how long a wait for part. We were brushed of with part on back order. Next day rang customer care Australia told them problem and if they could find out how long for part to get in. Took phone number and would ring dealer and get back to me. Rang the next day again and was told person out at the moment but would ring back that day. Same dealer left loose bolts on sump plate. They might be a good ute but there warranty works and after service needs a lot of help.

Adam

AdamToowoomba

Tweed Coast Isuzu

Wanted a quote for 2018 mux. Wouldn't give us one with out giving him a credit card to show we were serious.
Paid a deposit at his competitor later that day from Gold Coast Isuzu.
Hows that for serious.

rayc101

rayc101

Werribee Isuzu - Lazy

Werribee Isuzu Service is pretty hopeless. Vehicle has a specific problem with its auto transmission, but all they did was check for software updates. None found, so they just let the vehicle sit in the care park. Lazy incompetents made no effort at all.

Toowoomba Izuzu - Extremely Incompetant

Took our MUX to get checked out in regards to a engine issue (Metallic grinding noise). Initially we got told its just the cold weather, and when we took the car back a 2nd time, we get told its because of a CB radio installation and charged us $85 labour that we didnt authorise. Finallly, after I tested the car myself and had recordings of the grinding sound they tell us there is no oil in one of the compartments. What a joke, Izuzu Toowoomba is untrustworthy and I will never buy an Izuzu car again.

x_pac

x_pacAU

Be aware of Narellan Isuzu

TheMoneyTeam

TheMoneyTeamSydney

Stay Away from Pennant Hills ISUZU

Two rude conversations with [name removed] the Sales Manager at ISUZU Pennant Hills. The first call he was very rude but the second call today has just taken the cake. When i said to him based on our previous call i won't be doing business with your dealership, his response was "That's fine, i don't want to sell to idiots". I told him "That's fine", and then he proceeded to call me a moron and hung up the phone. Classic example of someone who shouldn't be in customer service who doesn't know how to handle rejection.

Tuppo

TuppoIllawarra, NSW

Slack Sales TEAM

David

DavidCobar

INCONSIDERATE Money Hungry Warranty Dept

Very satisfied with salesman

We are purchasing a twin cab D Max from Orange Motor Group the sales yep Richard Prior was very helpful very good product knowledge and the experience was great the rest of the staff are cheerful and go out of their way to help this is why we ordered our new D Max thank you Richard and staff of OMG

rexyb

rexybSouth West, WA

Be Aware

Am in WA and tried to buy the latest MUX in Havana brown colour. Well none in WA and if you want one you have to pay $1400 freight or wait 6 to 9 weeks. So why advertise an SUV in all these colours when you can't get one. They only want to sell the colours they have in stock. Very bad for their business. All the excuses under the sun, there should be a disclaimer no 4x2 in havana brown. New colour, so what, don't advertise it.

WazzaTamworth

Service

I luv my Dmax it has now done 98000 k's since April 2014.
We have found with servicing at some dealers it is poor so much so one of the services said wheel bearing had to be repacked. Just recently I went to Scone NSW for a service they repacked the bearings you could notice the difference. Their service was the best other than Maroochydore Qld and port Augusta SA.
ONE dealer serviced same and did not check the brakes 60 K's later new rear linings and drums.

I would say buy a dmax they are an outstanding 4x4 just so economical.
1 warranty job in 98000 k;s a Shocky.

Loanmck

LoanmckMelbourne

Werribee Isuzu Ute are the best of customer service.

We are so happy to bought Isuzu Mux LST at Werribee Isuzu Ute. They give us an excellent customer service and great deal :)

Rob

RobMandurah

very unhelpfull . Dont return phone calls

Robert

RobertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

After sales service

I have owned my MUX for one year and the vehicle has been all that I expected, the only issue has been the standard of service from the dealer. I have to check now every time the vehicle is serviced just to make sure all is well and everything has been put back in place especially the oil stick. The lack of quality assurance at the dealership is very sad in this day and age.
The good part is that I cannot fault the vehicle.

MrsC

MrsCAU

Took advantage of travelers charging double the correct fee for Isuzu DMAX service

Rictar

RictarAU

ISUZU after sales service.

Col W.

Col W.asked

Does ISUZU Australia stand by their dealerships or by their customers who are dealing with bad service, we have a dealership in Cairns, that are misleading the customers to the extreme.

Gary K.

Gary K.asked

Purchased a 2019 4X4 mux demonstrator and the dealer agreed and supplied and fitted a tow bar - wiring and electric brakes so we could tow our tandem Jayco Sterling caravan the tow bar part number 5867618300 and the tongue part number 5867619440 and displays for trailer towing only even though it is showing 3000 rated have contacted customer relations with no acceptable answers . should i tow a caravan with this Gary Kruger

Wonty

Wontyasked

Just wondering if anyone has opinion of the service department at northern Isuzu bundoora?

Wazza

I cannot help you with Bundoora. Some have said their pretty efficient at their work, and ensure the vehicle is presented to you in good clean condition.

Regards Warner