10Ivory Coat Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

91% · 1114 · 3%
Pet's Life StageAdult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.4
Smell
4.3

Jaimee burnett
Jaimee burnettRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

High quality pet food

We’re really loving all the products we’ve been sent out. I’m enjoying the high quality ingredients knowing my ani als are getting the nutrient dense food they need . My neighbours cat has been hanging around when we out the dogs biscuits out! The words is out on our street . Good food has arrived!!
Jojoba89
Jojoba89Sydney, NSW8 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Great ingredients, healthy dog food!

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. We loved this product and love the healthy ingredients and the fact that it is grain free. My dog ate this dry mixed with some wet food from ivory coat too but also really enjoys the biscuits on their own. They don’t smell and are easy to store. Will definitely keep purchasing as it provides a healthy diet for my dog! Show details
Hlm
HlmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Love the salmon flavour

I received this product from ivory coat to review. I have previously purchased ivory coat so I knew I was going to love it for my pup. The ingredients are high quality and my French bulldog absolutely loves it!
This salmon in particular is our favourite because poultry can sometimes be inflammatory for dogs. My dog thrives on a salmon diet.
Will definitely repurchase.
pameladrought35
pameladrought354 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

This was a free product trial our dog loved the flavour of this food he had no bad reactions. Smelt good looked good he was a very happy boy. Will be buying again in the future Show details
DeDeDelicious
DeDeDelicious4 posts

Puppy Loves It!

Ivory Coat has been a game-changer for my little pup pup. This food is high quality on my inspection has a blend of healthy ingredients. My puppy was happy to eat each meal which is a testament as he is a fussy eater but he loved the real meat. Tail wagging and happy puppy means happy me!
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review
Sinead A.
Sinead A.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Strong flavour

I am not sure if the flavour of this one has a stronger odour than other brands with a salmon/fish range, however one out of two of my huskies was not a fan, she is normally quite a fussy eater. My other pooch on the other hand demolished his entire bowl and tried to eat hers. I would buy this dry kibble again but perhaps in another flavour as they both liked the chicken variety. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review
LaBriezy
LaBriezySouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

New Go-To Dry Food

My girl absolutely loves the Ivory Coat Salmon and Ocean Fish dry dog food so much that we have now changed over to this as her staple dry food. Our girl is a grazer with her biscuits, but I have noticed she is eating more then usual now she is on this. Smells great for humans and the ingredients look good also. Her farts are still pretty bad but that comes with the bully breeds normally. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Sarah R
Sarah R4 posts

Great value & quality

My dog (beagle x) has loved the switch we recently made to the grain free range! We’ve noticed that his coat has a nice shine and he’s put on a healthy amount of weight. It was a seamless transition using the guide on the back. We gave a mixture of wet and dry food and have loved how much our dog enjoys it.
We received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Sarah M.
Sarah M.8 posts

Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

While my own dog didn't take to Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish, it turned out to be a hit with my friend's furry companion! Despite its promising ingredients and enticing aroma, my pup just wasn't interested. However, seeing my friend's dog gobble it up happily was reassuring. It goes to show that every dog has their own tastes, and what doesn't work for one might be a favorite for another. So, while it wasn't a match for my dog, it could still be worth a try for others." I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details
Smell
Azza87
Azza878 posts

Great quality

Quality tin food! My dog can be a little picky with new foods but she absolutely loved this one. The cat even wanted to try it! The smell is also not like usual tinned food and was in no way offensive. You can actually see veggies etc.

I was gifted this by Ivory Coat to review

Alley
AlleySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Quality dog food

We have given this food to our dogs in the past and they’ve always really enjoyed this flavour. When given long term it seemed to make their coats a little more shiny. They have enjoyed having it again and eagerly watch me as I prepare their meals. They especially love this dry food when it’s served in addition to one of the Ivory Coat tinned food options too. There is never anything left behind in their bowls! I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Ann-Marie G.
Ann-Marie G.4 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Great fish meal for my bestie

My dog absolutely loved this food. I transitioned him onto Ivory Coat and he was so excited to eat each meal. I love that this product is Australian made and prefer to feed fish rather than chicken although he loved both! It did not upset his stomach at all. Definitely a good quality dog food and will keep him on this food from now on. He prefers the dry food to the wet and I did put some water in the dry food for him as well.
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
littlehandsofmine
littlehandsofmine2 posts

Salmon wet food

I got this product for free to try in return for my dog’s opinion on whether he liked it or not.
He loved it!
He ate it really quickly which I was surprised about because I didn’t think he liked fish but he does.
He definitely preferred the lamb wet food more than this one but he still ate it.
Alex W
Alex W7 posts

Winner!

First time my dog had salmon flavour as we've always gravitated towards the meats. He enjoyed it! happy to eat it without wet food too which is a big deal.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.

Patrice G.
Patrice G.Sydney, NSW7 posts

salmon kibble was decent

My dog enjoyed the Salmon dry food/kibble, he prefers chicken but the salmon was decent as well. The only thing I personally cannot stand is the smell of any fish-dry food (personal preference) but other than that, our Cavvie seems to enjoy the salmon kibble.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review