5Ivory Coat Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

92% · 910%
Pet's Life StageAdult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.4
Smell
4.3

Jaimee burnett
Jaimee burnettRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

High quality pet food

Our little puppy’s have been so happy with this range of high quality dog food packed with nutrients and packs a massive flavour punch because my dogs were letting of some smelly gases after they ate this but our neighbours cat was very happy!!
Jojoba89
Jojoba89Sydney, NSW8 posts

Will continue to buy!

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. We actually already use ivory coat and my dog loves it but we’ve only ever given him the dry food. This was a great supplement for his meal and we mixed the two together. He absolutely loved it and scoffed down his food every morning and night, licking the bowl clean and looking for more! Will definitely start purchasing the wet food to top up his meals and provide more nutrition to his diet. Very pleased with this product. I also found that it wasn’t smelly like other wet dog food and was easy to store in the cans. Show details
Smell
Hlm
HlmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

Great ingredients but not my dog’s fave flavour

My dog loves this brand and she definitely ate the food but she wasn’t as excited about this flavour. I received this product from ivory coat to review. I have previously purchased ivory coat and definitely will again but probably more likely to get the salmon alternative.
pameladrought35
pameladrought354 posts

Impressive dog food

This was a free sample, our dog loved it. Smelt good looked good portions of meat a great size no bad reactions will be buying again in the future great experience Show details
DeDeDelicious
DeDeDelicious4 posts

Puppy tail is wagging!

Ivory Coat has been a game-changer for my little pup pup. This food is high quality on my inspection has a blend of healthy ingredients. My puppy was happy to eat each meal which is a testament as he is a fussy eater but he loved the real meat. Tail wagging and happy puppy means happy me!
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review
LaBriezy
LaBriezySouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Happy Pup

My girl absolutely loves the Ivory Coat Lamb and Sardines wet dog food. It has a nice smell to it so is great on the human nose and not too overpowering with sardines. She also had no stomach issues during her time on it but I must say her farts are very potent! I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Sinead A.
Sinead A.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Great for their coats!

asy to open unlike other tinned wet food on the market, this is a huge plus for me. I personally did not like the smell however no complaints from my two fur babies that were actually consuming the product! I also noticed their coats appeared shiny and soft after trialling for a few days. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.
Sarah R
Sarah R4 posts

Great value & quality

My dog (beagle x) has loved the switch we recently made to the grain free range! We’ve noticed that his coat has a nice shine and he’s put on a healthy amount of weight. It was a seamless transition using the guide on the back. We gave a mixture of wet and dry food and have loved how much our dog enjoys it.
We received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Sarah M.
Sarah M.8 posts

Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew boasts quality ingredients l

While Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew boasts quality ingredients like lamb and sardine, unfortunately, it didn't win over my dog's taste buds. Despite its nutritious profile, my pup wasn't as enthusiastic as I hoped. It's disappointing when a product doesn't align with expectations, especially when considering its premium components. However, every dog's preferences vary, so while it may not have suited my dog, it could still be a hit for others seeking a grain-free wet food option. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details
Smell
Azza87
Azza878 posts

Great quality tin food

Quality tin food! My dog can be a little picky with new foods but she absolutely loved this one. The cat even wanted a try! The smell is also not like usual tinned food and was in no way offensive. You can actually see veggies etc.

I was gifted this by Ivory Coat to review

Alley
AlleySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

A hit with both of our doggos

I was really surprised when I first opened the can. I quality of ingredients was immediately evident! You can tell it is actually meat and my dogs were immediately interested and excited when I was preparing their food. I have been adding this to their hard food and they dive straight in every night. They love it!
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Ann-Marie G.
Ann-Marie G.4 posts

Good quality dog food

My dog really enjoyed this food. I love that this product is Australian made and most of all, my fury friend ate it all and was happy. It did not upset his stomach at all. Definitely a good quality dog food although he does prefer to eat dry food.
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Smell
littlehandsofmine
littlehandsofmine2 posts

Lamb stew

I got this product for free to try in return for my dog’s opinion on whether he liked it or not.
He loved it!
He ate it really quickly, I don’t even think he took a breath of air.
I can tell it is of high quality ingredients.
Alex W
Alex W7 posts

delicious!

My dog loved it! no hesitation to try. the chunks were on the bigger side as we mix it with kibble, but given that's the main issue - it really isn't one as we can cut it up with a fork.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.

Kylie
KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Ivory Coat Review

My dog (cavoodle) Loves the chicken stew wet dog food. She can be quite fussy, but loves this particular flavour. She goes back for more and more, which is good seen she can be a fussy eater. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. She also loved the Chicken flavour, wet food. The only one she refused to eat was the Lamb and Sardine Stew, wet food. She also likes the Salmon and Ocean Fish dry dog food. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.