4.5

4.4

Daniel B.
Daniel B.

Great experience

Great to deal with. Made my whole contract negotiation a breeze. Great result. Thank you
jennifer C.
jennifer C.

Jameson Law team

Best law firm ever ! Highly recommended. The staff went above and beyond to help out with my partners immigration case . Good team always responsive to questions and great price aswell !
Phuong T.
Phuong T.

Experience from yhe first time

Very professional, and helpful…..
The team is very friendly
The fee is reasonable
A G.
A G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The best lawyers in town!!

If you’re looking for a lawyer who combines expertise, compassion, and tenacity, look no further than Jameson Law! They are a true advocate for their clients, and I am incredibly grateful for their outstanding service. Thanks Janson Law!!
Bzb
Bzb2 posts

Great experience

Amazing experience, the team handled my case like a pro with professionalism and an extensive knowledge of the law.
NICK
NICKSydney, NSW

Review

Jamesonlaw was very supportive during my case, they tendered to all my needs and kept me updated at all times. Not to mention reasonable fees compared to other law firms
Mark B.
Mark B.

Very professional and helpful

Very professional and easy to deal with. I received honest feedback on my situation from the initial consultation, and was walked through the next steps in terms I could understand. They helped me get through my situation with an awesome outcome.
Marko
Marko2 posts

My experience of doing my last will and testament, My experience: I felt supported throughout the whole journey

Excellent Service, very understanding during the whole process, also a very fast and smooth service provided.
Rob
Rob

5 Star Lawyers Parramatta

Jameson Law - Best in the business!! Highly recommend them to all family, friends and work colleagues. Very friendly staff, knowledgeable and approachable at anytime.
Hany B.
Hany B.Sydney, NSW

Professional Team

Very professional firm , I had 2x business related to traffic matter , James and the team was very attentive to it straight away , highly recommended . Thanks so much
Chris Z.
Chris Z.Sydney, NSW

Workers compensation

These guys have helped me with my TPD and also my workers compensation claim. I could not have thanked them enough for there results . Highly recommend I have found my permanent law team!
Akram M.
Akram M.

Best law firm

Top in the business ,Helped us with a number of affairs ans were super diligent and fast in correspondence
Omar Khodor
Omar KhodorSydney, NSW5 posts

Thankful for these compensation lawyers

Cynthia of Jameson Law is amazing. She and her compensation team got me a lot more than I expected and finally I can continue on in my life after my accident. Thank you thank you thank you
Tony J.