Jamesons

We appreciate the collaboration and knowledge of Bill Clarke and his assistant in all matters particularly in light of various personalities and new laws of Strata and NCAT for example.

S.Zampatti

S.ZampattiSydney, NSW

My review.

I live in a large and upmarket building and am on the strata committee. We have all found our strata manager (Paul Culbi) to be most pro active. I can recommend Jamesons to one and all.

Strata Owner

Strata OwnerSydney, NSW

Great Service

We changed strata managers about a year ago after suffering from very poor management previously and it is like chalk and cheese.
We have made some significant improvements to our run down and non-compliant building of 67 units over the past year and are looking for more improvements in the coming years.
Our strata manager, Kinen Lau, and his supporting staff have been excellent. We always get very prompt responses and proactive service.
Phil Van
Chairperson and Treasurer

Michael

MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Pro-active, Informative, Professional

John Martin is professional and pro-active, Available at all times and contactable, consistent with up to date information great follow up and, Knowledgeable. He provides advice and solutions. Keeps in contact with the proprietors and Strata Committee. The Jameson's online portal is the best yet, easy to use a very good experience, a very progressive, up to date, organization.

Michael V.Jamesons

Thank you Michael for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it and I know John Martin enjoys looking after your building too!
Kindest regards,

Excellent customer service

Jamesons has been a great change for a strata, their level of service and knowledge of the industry is outstanding. I would recommend them highly to owners corporations looking for a positive change.
John X provides a high level of customer service and has helped our building move through our year 2 defect report matters with ease

Hi Carly,
A huge thank-you for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate the feedback and I will pass this on to John Xiloportas.
Kind Regards,

Aidan

AidanWollongong

Awesome service

Highly professional, would recommend to others, John Martin is quick to respond and keeps us updated with any issues. They are very modern in handling Strata issues keeping paperwork to a minimum

Gregory Philippe

Gregory PhilippeSydney

Very good Strata Management - A well deserved pat on the back !!

For a start, I never give a 10/10 to any service provider. Simple logic I know, but I believe there is always room for improvement !! Since we changed to Jameson’s just over 12 months ago, we have been progressively impressed with their responsiveness, sound knowledge of “strata-land”, reliable back office support and overall professionalism. So much so, that we have recently agreed to extend their engagement for another three years.
Results come from solid relationships, and our complex has been fortunate to have John X as our SM. John has worked to build a partnership that works effectively; and we largely believe it is. Well done Jamesons, and keep up the good work.

Pammie

Pammie

Response to Stacey’s inaccurate review

Dear Pammie,
Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review and clarify. We appreciate your honesty and look forward to continuing our burgeoning relationship.

Stacey

StaceyHunter Region, NSW

Bad Strata Management

Michael V.Jamesons

Finally found a good strata management company

We switched to Jamesons at the beginning of this year.
It's been such a relief to have such a helpful and proactive strata company. John from Jameson's in Hornsby is simply fantastic !
We went from our old strata company here on the Central Coast ( All Strata Services ) that took around 4 weeks to organise repairs for a major water leak and was so unhelpful and slow it was quite amazing, to Jamesons who have just been awesome. I really can't speak highly enough of them, the difference is so major in comparison to our old company. The price difference is also minimal - we are actually paying slightly less for a much better service.

Dear Louise,
Thank-you very much for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service and will strive to keep improving.
Kindest Regards,

Matthew Hanlon

Matthew HanlonSydney, NSW

Excellence in Strata Management

I have worked with a panoply of strata managers in my 15 years within the Real Estate Industry. Paul Culbi and the team are easily the best, and I can't highly recommend them enough. Repairs are executed with celerity. Matthew Hanlon LREA, Marriott Lane

Dear Matthew,
A big thank-you from Paul and the Jamesons team for taking the time to leave a review. Your business means a lot to us and we will continue to find ways to provide an even better service.
Warm Regards

Reliable and professional

Jameson’s have always given me the impression that matters are under control. Their managers deal with matters accordingly and provide peace of mind. Good work Talia Rebbettes and James Hosking.

Linny

LinnySydney, NSW

Excellent Strata Managers

Jamesons staff are courteous, friendly, and efficient. They handle our requests promptly, quickly and responsibly.
The allocated strata manager is personable and knowledgeable on strata matters and is always easily contactable

To Linny,
Many thanks for taking the time to review our business. I have passed this review on to our team who are always more than happy to help! We're looking forward to a long and happy relationship with your building.
Thank-you again,

Great Company to handle strata business

Quick response to issues and reports all well presented, meetings are conducted in a professional manner, very little if any disagreements, facts always well put. Meeting rooms very comfortable to suit attendance

Dear Ian,
Please accept my thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you are happy with our strata management service and facilities. As always, we will keep looking at ways to improve further.
Hope you are well,
Michael

Peter O.

Peter O.Sydney, NSW

Very efficient

It is what you should expect from a Strata Management company, Efficient, friendly & Experience. The only drawback is they are using (as most Strata Management Companies) the DEFT system and from what I understand it is provided by Macquarie Bank. The issue with that is they do not provide a real Direct Debit. It is a periodic payment that they refer as Direct Debit. This shortfall is not appreciated by a lot of Owners.

thecritic

thecritic

The Best

Jamesons are definitely the best strata managers we have had. John, our strata manager is 100% responsive to requests and fully understands process and the needs of owners. Things just get done and without drama. He has a keen knowledge of the complex legislation, laws and requirements in this industry. I can't thank him and Jamesons enough for their ongoing support and assistance.

Satisfied Clients

Jamesons have been the Managing Agents for our complex since it was built 50 years ago. The December 2018 AGM was a celebration of the 50th anniversary which speaks for itself - Jamesons must be doing something right!!

First class Strata Manager ,the best we ever had

They provide prompt response to our building problems. They recommend professional tradesmen who provide excellent repair work to our the building. They are very professional in running the meetings.
They look after the interest of the owners

professional and organised

Jamesons always have experienced staff to cope with any problems or issues which come up and act promptly. They also have a group of experienced contractors to deal with our needs.

All is well attended.

I find each and every time I contact the office ny needs are attended to without any delay and politely.