privet

privetSydney, NSW

can't live without it

Or can you,live without the financial stress, bullying etc, that you as an owner WILL receive when you become a client of jamesons strata. please consider carefully what you"ll be getting into, before an agreement is signed

Big Tall Paul

Big Tall Paul

Professional and Caring service

Always available to give prompt and accurate advice when needed. Our strata manager guided us through some difficult times a vital support to our Strata committee. I would highly recommend Jameson's to other Strata complex's.

Dear Big Tall Paul,
A huge thank-you for taking the time to leave a review on our page. We really appreciate it and look forward to assisting you into the future.

S.Zampatti

S.ZampattiSydney, NSW

Highly capable

Our Strata Manager is very capable indeed.
I can recommend Jamesons to one and all based on our experience (our Strata Plan is quite a large one with over 120 apartments).

Dear S.Zampatti,
We are very appreciative of you taking the time to leave your review here for our business. Thank-you and we look forward to working with your building in the coming months and years.

Talia M.

Talia M.Sydney, NSW

prompt and fair

Prompt and fair when dealing with issues and concerns. They follow procedure. They have good contacts for maintenance and repairs which gives peace of mind. They follow through on issues.

Dear Talia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here. We really appreciate it and look forward to continuting to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve!

Rod Flynn

Rod FlynnIllawarra, NSW

Professional service to our Strata.

Since John Martin from Jamesons took over SP97985 in December 2019 the most noticeable from the previous Strata manager was the excellent service. Always getting back to us promptly and with the right answers. IAs a committee member I couldn't be more satisfied.

P.J.Sydney, NSW

Strata Manager in league with a domineering committee member

Julie Brown

Julie BrownSydney, NSW

Best strata manager I have come across over all these years

Always there to lend a hand ! And that is Really what Bill Clarke does and also has the knowledge required in many areas. He is also very tolerant of difficult owners!!

Dear Julie,
We are most aprpeciative of you taking the time to leave your feeback here and so glad you are enjoying your expereince with us. I will pass this on to Bill too.
Warmest Regards,

Anja

AnjaSydney, NSW

Very happy

Extremely happy with changing our Strata management over to Jamesons. We now receive timely responses, great newsletters and overall professional and friendly service. Every trade sent has been on time.

MBarnes

MBarnesSydney, NSW

Excellent Strata Manager

Our Strata Manager is very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and responsive. Offers great expertise to the betterment of our property. Handles all issues very well. Friendly and easy to work with.

Hi MBarnes,
Thank-you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review here and we're very glad you are pleased with the quality of service you are being provided by your strata manager.
Warm Regards

An expert

Things are going well so keep it up, the performance. You certainly want your pound of flesh. I'm happy so can I go now?? OK six more words, that's all.

To Jake,
Thank-you for your kind words. We will ensure we keep up our high level of service and look forward to a long and happy strata relationship.

Worst strata company .

So disorganised, they don't send out bills , they then contact debt collectors adding thousands to bills .
Do not hire them . They are appear to be professional until they are hired .

Efficient and responsive.

I have had a few apartments managed by various companies. Jamesons are by far the best I have dealt with. They are efficient and responsive. That's all anybody really wants from a strata manager.

Jacqueline B.Jamesons

Thank you so much Scott for taking the time to leave this review for us.
We are very pleased you are happy with the service provided and always strive to ensure we are getting back to clients swiftly and proactively.
Kind Regards,

Professional and quick to response

My strata representative is easy to work with, knowledgeable and returns answers to queries in a very quick time frame. He is friendly and offers his experiences to the betterment of our property

Jacqueline B.Jamesons

Many thanks for your feedback! We are very happy to know our strata manager is looking after you and your building so well. Here's to many more years of working together!

Worst Strata Management!!!

fluroman

fluromanSydney, NSW

Very Professional

my strata manager is quick to respond to any concerns you have about your property either by phone or email,the 2 years i've been with them is all good. so any property owners out there looking for a new strata manager give them a go i don't think you will be disappointed.

6 weeks for a security pass still waiting

Paid for a security pass pass 6 weeks ago, no receipt no communication nothing. Every time I call up I get a different story. They don't answer the phone or give me terse email replies (hoping I will give up and go away) After a lot of pushing I find out today the building manager is away, not sure when he will be back. Requires an amazing amount of effort to get them to do their jobs, be warned.

Marion Simmons

Marion SimmonsSydney, NSW

Excellent and reliable

All dealings with our manager and the company are handled in a timely, efficient and professional manner. There knowledge is extensive and up to date. All enquires are handled with respect.

Mick Craft

Mick CraftNew South Wales

Very Good Firm

If one has to contact the Strata Manager he is well mannered , informative and knows what he is doing.
It makes it very easy for me as I live 400 km to the weest

Jake M

Great service. A cut above the rest

Always available to answer our strata issues. Their service is awesome. Happy to answer early morning emails in an emergency and quick to action work. I wouldn't go anywhere else for strata.

Michael M.

Michael M.Sydney, NSW

breath of fresh air

After a nightmare with our previous agent, (not answering emails, not following comities wishes, sending wrong notices, woefully under budgeting, not even knowing strata law, confusing buildings and no accountability etc ) Now we are with Jameson’s for 4 months they have been an absolute breath of fresh air. Responsive, clear communication, no ambiguity, frank and honest advice, and able to steer us through many needless complex issues because of the previous agent. Bryan Kou has been a great help and extremely patient. So far it looks like the best decision we made in the ten years I been involved in strata committees. Long may at last! Mike Shreenan Chair Cameo Waterloo