Jarvis Cars

Jarvis Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jarvis Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

jamie
jamieFar West, NSW

after sale service

very poor after sale service from jarvis subaru,bought a used jeep lardo car had faults still trying to get them to fix it,sorry cannot recommend.

Samantha
SamanthaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nightmare

Other Car Dealerships

TF B.
TF B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Experience

We purchased Mitsubishi Outlander from Jarvis Gepps Cross. Good customer service. Helped get finance on the site. We got a good deal from there. Car is running great since then.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Jarvis Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

Rod
Rod

Appalling customer service

Cleaner was great, however customer service is appalling! Can’t get through on the phone, they never return calls after leaving numerous messages and emails. App doesn’t work. Very poor communication!

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sales and service sloppy

Sale at Kensington was sloppy, but the service dept has been the real problem. Have to ask several times for updates to made to sat nav, ladies at the service phone line are frosty, Kensington never answer the phone and take over a day to call you back. I have made a complaint to Subaru Australia and finally decided to swap service to Eblen. I love Subaru cars; Jarvis dose not do any justice to the brand in South Australia.

Toro
ToroBute

Service Department Totally Suck

The vehicle sales are mediocre leaving a lot to be desired followed by the sale of junk insurance sales that I felt compelled to purchase but the service department are totally untrustworthy.
My vehicle was serviced and i was overcharged for the service. The sump plug was stripped during the service and released to me with an oil leak.
The RAA after checking the problem informed me to not drive the vehicle because the sump plug could drop out on the road at any time.
This was repaired by the local mechanic.
It is obvious that Jarvis service department has no quality control measures or supervision of service staff in place and all the service area can do with service training.

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerAdelaide

Great service, including out of warranty help

Always great service - Jarvis Subaru has twice fixed vehicle problems after expiration of warranty at no cost or at significantly reduced rate.

The Bagors
The BagorsAU

Jarvis Isuzu - Sales brillant - let down by service department

Dealt with Fab at Jarvis Isuzu in Angaston. Great guy who made doing the deal really easy. However when it comes to there service department - that is another story. Vehicle was damaged and we weren't told about it then because we didn't notice the damage before we left, had to argue to get repairs done. After the repair was done, they still managed to leave a sensor unclipped and swinging by the wiring harness. Also got overcharged for a 10,000km service and actually believe they charged us for the wrong service but they have denied this all along, but after much discussion they did agree to refund about 1/3 of what they charged us.

Other Car Dealerships

Gadgetgirl
Gadgetgirl

Great customer service/great car/great waiting areas

Car Dealerships