2JAX Tyres

Evan G.
Evan G.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  • +3Thumbnail
JAX Tyres & Auto   DM

Hi Evan, we received your feedback directly via email on Friday, and have created a case for further investigation with the store. We will respond once our investigation is complete. Kind regards, JAX Tyres & Auto Customer Experience Team

Lyn J.
Lyn J.

Don’t Do It

If you are female and want an honest assessment of your car DON’T go to Jax at Slacks Creek! Show details
F. Singh
F. Singh2 posts

Fast and reliable

Bought online as urgently needed a set of tyres due to punctures. Turnaround time was super quick and was installed the following day. Thanks Robert Show details ·  1
Tony Goreski
Tony GoreskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Jax tyres stole my spare tyre

I went to Jax tyres Hoppers crossing to replace 4 tyres. One of the tyres to be replaced was flat and in the boot. I mentioned this to them and told them that the spare which was a virtually new pirelli was on the drivers side rear and was to go back in the boot as spare.

When I got my car back the spare in the boot was a crappy old low tread bridgestone. I went back to get my pirelli spare back and they insisted that I was wrong and refused to give me my pirelli back.

Tread with caution as they are a bunch of thieving liars. Show details

mia
miaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely unprofessional and disappointing service!

Customer Service has declined massively, no longer the Jax service, noosaville it used to be
.. I was shocked by the unprofessionalism I witnessed and personally received by the receptionist and mechanic.. I was given incorrect information about my car service and when my husband called at the end of the day to find out what happened as it was a mess we were told that a service hadn’t been provided and I had to return however no one would have informed us of this. I received no apology just terrible attitude. I understand there was pressure in the office however your customer is priority.. sadly I will no longer be returning after many years of being a committed customer Show details
JAX Tyres & Auto   DM

HI Mia, we would like to assist you further regarding your experience. Can you please send your details to customerexperience@jax.com.au so we can raise a case for investigation with the store? Kind regards, JAX Tyres & Auto Customer Experience Team

Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent service and pricing

Very happy with the service from Jax Tyres Burleigh - Dave priced my tyres and they were fitted within an hour. Also the price was $500 less than the Currumbin Tyre Power price i was charged at year before. Show details ·  1
Christinacharlotte
Christinacharlotte2 posts

Julie N.
Julie N.

JAX Narellan - Excellent Customer Service and Repairs

Highly recommend JAX Narellan. Customers are their priority and have a great team on hand to answer any queries or fix any problems. Staff are always friendly, honest, upfront with costs, no hidden fees and will always go out of their way to fit you in. They have done urgent repairs on my car to get me back on the road, in which I'm ever so grateful. A professional attitude shows through, with the quality of work done hence my loyalty as a customer. I can't thank them enough for looking after my car (VYII Berlina).
I'm one happy customer with JAX Narellan. Show details ·  1
KimT
KimT2 posts

Poor customer service - Wrong Tyre Pressure!!!

Brought the car to Jax Tyres Warners Bay for a 18th month maintenance check which they offer when you buy tyres from store. No report or discussion after the service even after prompting staff how it went. Just gave me the keys and got told all done. Checked pressures via car Tyre pressure monitor and they were outside recommended pressures. Asked the staff to inflate to recommended pressure 33 psi. Staff unhappy about it and ended up inflating to more than 40 psi. Just wrong!!!
Took car to Subaru Glendale who sorted it out without any dramas… Show details
Linda M.
Linda M.Sydney, NSW

Great friendly service

Went to the Brookvale store after going to a neighbouring tyre company. No comparrision, everyone here were super friendly , helpful , professional and prompt.
Well done on your customer service. Would highly recommended Show details ·  1
Mark W.
Mark W.

If I could rate 0 starts I would!

If I could rate 0 stars I would. Go somewhere else and save yourself! I have had to complain to Fair Trading.

They told us our rear brake pads were metal-on-metal and needs replacing. After checking, these pads have plenty of life left, with at least 4mm wear material. (I.e. fraud)
They prey on female and uninformed customers telling them they need services that aren't required.
Called to complain and request a refund and have been told they will call me back, but after several days they haven't called.

After their 'highest quality' work the car now has diagnostic trouble codes for steering angle offset and the wheel is 20deg off centre to drive in a straight line. This was corrected by another shop. Show details

Unhappy
UnhappyIllawarra, NSW

Not happy

I got tyre rotated and alignment,during process they broke a wheel stud. I was told me they would call me when stud arrived.Three days later I went in to JAKs and they had stud and repaired car.Iwas charged for the repair I will not go back to there Fairy Meadow store again. Show details
JAX Tyres & Auto   DM

Hi there, in order for us to investigate further we need more details from you. Please send an email to customerexperience@jax.com.au and we'll raise a case for investigation with the store. Kind regards, JAX Tyres & Auto Customer Experience Team

ajay
ajaySydney, NSW2 posts

Great work JAX Marsden Park

I have had great experience with JAX team at Marsden Park over the past two years. Strong customer service, accurate in delivery, professional and they listen well. Show details ·  1
Shal
ShalSydney, NSW

High Cost

I Was charged more than $700 for labour cost. Very expensive.