2JAX Tyres

3.3

Sam
SamMelbourne

Amazing service

Amazing service by Vince at Jaxx Epping - fast same day changed tyres - great price - even made me a coffee - well done Vince and the team at Epping Jaxx Show details ·  1
RonnyCraven
RonnyCravenSydney Surrounds, NSW111 posts

My first JAX experience, will not be the last

JAX Tyres Bathurst. My first time using JAX, I should have gone there earlier. Lucas Dann and his team were attentive, informative and efficient. The recommended tyres, Continental UC7s, were perfect for my Skoda and the car is transformed. I will be back with our shopping car, even that deserves the best. Show details ·  1
Ed Loffeld
Ed LoffeldHunter Region, NSW9 posts

Derek M.
Derek M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another excellent experience!

Another excellent experience! The fellas at Jax Tyres Gilles Plains are brilliant. At short notice they fixed my punctured tyre. I've been taking my cars here for perhaps a year and I can't recommend them enough. Reliable, informative, professional and enthusiastic! Show details ·  1
Ian
Ian11 posts

falegal
falegal64 posts

Evan G.
Evan G.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  • +2Thumbnail
JAX Tyres & Auto   DM

Hi Evan, we received your feedback directly via email on Friday, and have created a case for further investigation with the store. We will respond once our investigation is complete. Kind regards, JAX Tyres & Auto Customer Experience Team

Lyn J.
Lyn J.

Don’t Do It

If you are female and want an honest assessment of your car DON’T go to Jax at Slacks Creek! Show details
F. Singh
F. Singh2 posts

Fast and reliable

Bought online as urgently needed a set of tyres due to punctures. Turnaround time was super quick and was installed the following day. Thanks Robert Show details ·  1
Tony Goreski
Tony GoreskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Jax tyres stole my spare tyre

I went to Jax tyres Hoppers crossing to replace 4 tyres. One of the tyres to be replaced was flat and in the boot. I mentioned this to them and told them that the spare which was a virtually new pirelli was on the drivers side rear and was to go back in the boot as spare.

When I got my car back the spare in the boot was a crappy old low tread bridgestone. I went back to get my pirelli spare back and they insisted that I was wrong and refused to give me my pirelli back.

Tread with caution as they are a bunch of thieving liars. Show details

mia
miaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely unprofessional and disappointing service!

Customer Service has declined massively, no longer the Jax service, noosaville it used to be
.. I was shocked by the unprofessionalism I witnessed and personally received by the receptionist and mechanic.. I was given incorrect information about my car service and when my husband called at the end of the day to find out what happened as it was a mess we were told that a service hadn’t been provided and I had to return however no one would have informed us of this. I received no apology just terrible attitude. I understand there was pressure in the office however your customer is priority.. sadly I will no longer be returning after many years of being a committed customer Show details
JAX Tyres & Auto   DM

HI Mia, we would like to assist you further regarding your experience. Can you please send your details to customerexperience@jax.com.au so we can raise a case for investigation with the store? Kind regards, JAX Tyres & Auto Customer Experience Team

Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent service and pricing

Very happy with the service from Jax Tyres Burleigh - Dave priced my tyres and they were fitted within an hour. Also the price was $500 less than the Currumbin Tyre Power price i was charged at year before. Show details ·  1
Christinacharlotte
Christinacharlotte2 posts

Julie N.
Julie N.2 posts

JAX Narellan - Excellent Customer Service and Repairs

Highly recommend JAX Narellan. Customers are their priority and have a great team on hand to answer any queries or fix any problems. Staff are always friendly, honest, upfront with costs, no hidden fees and will always go out of their way to fit you in. They have done urgent repairs on my car to get me back on the road, in which I'm ever so grateful. A professional attitude shows through, with the quality of work done hence my loyalty as a customer. I can't thank them enough for looking after my car (VYII Berlina).
I'm one happy customer with JAX Narellan. Show details ·  1
KimT
KimT2 posts

Poor customer service - Wrong Tyre Pressure!!!

Brought the car to Jax Tyres Warners Bay for a 18th month maintenance check which they offer when you buy tyres from store. No report or discussion after the service even after prompting staff how it went. Just gave me the keys and got told all done. Checked pressures via car Tyre pressure monitor and they were outside recommended pressures. Asked the staff to inflate to recommended pressure 33 psi. Staff unhappy about it and ended up inflating to more than 40 psi. Just wrong!!!
Took car to Subaru Glendale who sorted it out without any dramas… Show details