JAX Tyres

JAX Tyres

loss

lossSydney, NSW

Pink slip

I've been using the same Jacs tyres for 20 odd years, perfect and sound operation never had a problem.
Recently, ''new management'' I've become alarmed at the recent ''quote'' for a pink-slip.
Driveshaft boots (front). Gearbox seal. (big job apparently). Tyres old need to replace. I bought these 3 years ago from Pedders. Wiper blades. Service light lenses. (chemical clean?) I took my 20-year-old car to an independent that I have never seen before. He had it for 4 hours and passed it with no faults. If this is the kind of behaviour this franchisee is.... I think ill leave it there.

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Good afternoon, thank you for providing this feedback - in order for us to investigate further, could you please provide us with the name of the JAX store you visted? Thank you, The JAX Team.

MsUnderstood

MsUnderstoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheapest price, quick service, put everything back neatly.

Nothing went wrong, they just fixed the tire very quickly and put everything back neatly. No troubles. The price was better than a competitor's too.

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hello, thank you for your positive feedback and we are so glad to have assisted you on the day. Take care and we hope to see you again soon!

billHunter Region, NSW

Very disappointed

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Bill, Thank you for your feedback. Are you please able to provide more detail including the store you visited and rego? You can contact us on 02 9964 4000 or headoffice@jax.com.au as we would like to rectify this for you. Thanks, The JAX Team.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how JAX Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

leo m.

leo m.South East Queensland, QLD

Jax Aspley entirely positive experience, and good value.

Rang for a booking 8:15 , was told I could bring my car straight away. Got there 15 mins later and left the car with them . They said they would call when ready;about 10:30.
I got the call at 10:15. ready to collect, brilliant. I found the staff to be friendly, courteous efficient , and the job done ;a 4 wheel alignment on a Honda for under $80 amazingly good.
Would recommend , and will definitely be a returning customer

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Leo, Thank you so much for your enthusiastic feedback. We appreciate your support and hope to see you in store again soon! Take care.

Beardy Bonce

Beardy BonceSydney, NSW

Could be happier :) Jax Artarmon

Purchased 4 x pilot Sport 4 tyres 225 40 r18 for my 2018 Golf GTI.
Jax had the best price @ $219 per corner fitted. Also had the wheel alignment done. (Bob Jane had the PS4 tyres advertised for $217 BUT didnt expect to have stock until March)
From initial phone call and booking the car in thru to driving the car away, this was a very positive experience.
Its the first time I've seen a tyre fitter use a torque wrench on the wheel nuts, clean off the tyre soap and dress the tyres.
Jax Artarmon was clean and tidy, Jackson and co were professional and polite.
I know that Jax is a franchise so i cant vouch for any other outlet...but ill certainly return to Jax Artarmon

Store LocationArtarmon NSW
JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Beardy and thank you for the exceptional review! We are so glad to have provided the most comprehensive and efficient service in store. Take care and we will see you again soon!

fido

fido

Best price. On time appointment. Easy to navigate website.

Required two new rear Bridgestone RE003's. Everywhere else was from $20-70 more expensive per tyre. Booked it in online for the next day to be done. Arrived 10min early. Was out the door, fully fitted, balanced and aligned 1hr 15min later! The invoice was exactly as quoted online plus the $79.00 front and rear alignment. Simple, clear, concise and efficient! Fantastic.

Store LocationGeelong
JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Good Morning Fido, Thank you for the fantastic review! The team at Geelong always strive to provide the most efficient and comprehensive service. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in store soon. Thanks, The JAX Team

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

False claims on Best Price

Jax advertises best price on their site. I called them as I found their competitor selling the same tyre cheaper by $140 per tyre. I called the store and they said they sell for the best price and wouldnt even check or match the competitor price. I didnt even tell what the price on the competitor was. Telling you have the best price has to be backed by demonstration of it Not just telling it. Misleading customers and false advertisement.

ShaneV

ShaneVSydney, NSW

Absolute Joke

If you value your car don’t take it to Jax Tyres Blacktown, there is no respect or pride taken for your private property what so ever vandals!!

Store LocationBlacktown NSW
JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Shane, thank you for your feedback which we have taken on board however as we previously advised you, we cannot assist unless you bring your vehicle back to store in order for us to inspect. Kind regards, JAX Blacktown.

Bunch of yes men

Body buckled underneath at 4 points $$$ for repair. So bad I can’t open my sliding door. Wrong spare tyre replaced.

Store LocationBrookvale

thornycropWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Predatory behaviour towards my wife & daughter

Store LocationJAX Tyres Caloundra
JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Dear Mr Craven, We take our customer interactions very seriously and find this review offensive and not representative of the chain of events which occurred. As such, we have nothing further to add. JAX Tyres & Auto.

thornycrop

So after 2 month you have decided to comment. Well you can always test the truth of the matter at QCAT if you like.
For the record, thank you for the eventual payment of the refund.

Ranko

RankoIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service Jax Tyres Warilla

Booked in my CX 5 for 80K Service
Price was good. Customer Service was good. Car was returned to me before the arranged time.

Store LocationWarilla
Karen

KarenQueensland

Mislead by staff member

Ordered four new tyres and agreed on the the tyre and cost. Went to pick up car and but it had 4 different tyres which cost less and staff member lied to me . They did ring me to say things had changed

Beju K.

Beju K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong service

I took my car for Major service at Jax tyres in Preston , guess what they did they did minor service but not properly the tyre symbol is still there the service message is still there they put 2 different kinds of oil in my car they put injected cleaner in the diesel car which you not suppose to put the charge me for major service they didn’t do what the log book while driving in the busy road the car just stoped the electrical parts got fried it cost me arm n a leg to fix that now Jax tyres in Preston doesn’t want to fix it or answering my calls or messages on top of that it’s making a weird noise before the service the car was perfectly fine no noise no problem now they did the service BAD

Store LocationJax tyres in preston
JohnMich

JohnMichWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

JAX Tyres - Bundaberg

Rhonda C.

Rhonda C.Sydney, NSW

great service

no appointment fitted me in explained costs etc great service highly recommend to my friends the waiting time was not long so all good

Store Locationbrookvale
JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Rhonda, Thank you for the incredible review! We are glad we could assist you in a way that met your needs. We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit!

3rd time around will go back

Serviced my 2004 Subaru Outback. Knowledgeable, friendly, on time and very reasonably priced. I have used Jax at Brookvale before and will continue to use them.

Store LocationBrookvale NSW
JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hello Guy, Thanks for the fantastic review! We always welcome you in store and appreciate your continued support! Take care and see you soon!

Jac

JacRussell Island

WILL now go back again

Following our recent poor review of Jax Tyres Capalaba, the manager contacted us to apologise so yesterday we took our car back there to have the service. The team were efficient, courteous and performed the service in a timely manner. We will return for services in the future.
Thank you Jax Tyres, Capalaba.
Jackie

Store LocationCapalaba, Qld

Pat B.Sydney, NSW

Avoid avoid avoid

Store LocationCampbelltown
bonzo

bonzoSydney

Great service!.. Friendly and helpful.

Needed a tyre quickly for my commercial vehicle after a puncture. Staff were very helpful and got me back on the road soon after. Thanks Jax tyres at Salamander Bay, NSW!

Store LocationJax Tyres and Auto, Salamander Bay
JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi, Thank you for the great review! The team appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit. Thanks, The JAX Team

Lynette K.

Lynette K.

Perfect service

Absoulety the best, Great customer service, reasonable prices and very happy customer. Will be back for.my.mechanical servicing and future tyres on our other vehicles. Will recommend to friends and family

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Lynette, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you had an enjoyable and productive experience at our store and look forward to seeing you again! Thanks, The JAX Team