JAX Tyres

Listing monitored by JAX Tyres & Auto

MelbourneGal
MelbourneGalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service at Great Prices

I really like these guys - have always got great service at the Hawthorn branch. Very helpful and great prices, don't feel like I'm getting ripped off or told I need to have things done on my car just to make an extra buck. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable

Store LocationHawthorn
capa
capaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, good response, very polite and friendly!

Tyres on my 2017 CX-5 had finally perished! But I thought I could leave it till next month as Bills are mounting this month. Unfortunately one of tyre had puncture!!! I fixed it with emergency kit but I know it is not safe and only temporally fix. And Not worth fixing again. I phone them on Thursday and Friday tyres were fitted! Very very happy! Social thanks to Maria and team!

Excellent easy to use

Was very easy to locate and was very happy with service, very quick. Would go back to this store again.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how JAX Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Zeeee
ZeeeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jax tyres ashmore Gold Coast

Poor customer service, rude, ordered tyres in advanced, correct profile width, load index only called the night before with substitute tyres. Wouldnt recommend ordering tyres online/jax tyres ashmore.

Rami.H
Rami.H Sydney, NSW

Good advice and prices very acceptable with really good service .

I changed my tyres and brakes with wheel alignment and they gave me really good price to do all this jobs I actually saved money and my car drive 100% drive better then before .
The service was really good they test my car before and after which a lot busy shops they don't do it.
The advice was really helpfull they worked arround my budget and the quality that I want .
Defenitle I will be back .
Cheers.

Sue C
Sue CSouth East Queensland, QLD

MyJax Platinum - After sale warranty program - buyer beware.

Bought 4 new tyres from Jax Tyres & Auto based on their after sales warranty program - Platinum Plus program. However 8 weeks of emails and phone calls I am still waiting for my service vouchers. Jax claim the delay is due to technical problems. My wife had the same problem with receiving her Platinum Plus service vouchers when she purchased new tyres from Jax . Same excuses but the situation was finally rectified after some moths of back and forth communication when they sent her vouchers manually.
We will never buy tyres from Jax again. Bad experience, almost misleading advertising when you have to constantly chase them up for the service vouchers.

Shannon K.
Shannon K.North Queensland, QLD

Go here if you want a repair bill $990

AVOID THIS PLACE

I left my car at 10:00 and you told me that it will be ready at 12:00. At 12:00 I received a call telling me that I have to wait until me This is just unacceptable and not professional. Never again

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

APPALLING in every respect!

Coffs Harbour Jax Tyres
My experience with Jax at Coffs Harbour was the worst I have ever had in over 50 years of driving. I would not recommend them to anyone. From the work done by the mechanics through to the despicable customer service of Mr Campbell. If you value your vehicle and want good reliable service, don’t take your vehicle here.

THOMO
THOMORichmond-Tweed, NSW

WAIT WAIT WAIT

I purchased 2 new tyres with a BOOKING from JAX South Tweed they stuffed around and could not do the wheel alignment on the day and waited 45 minutes after tyres were fitted to be told they could not do the wheel alignment,so fair enough I booked it in 3 days later at 11am went there at 11am and 40 minutes later it was still where I parked it....When I said forget it I want my keys back the guy got angry with me he said it is in the bay getting done then I showed him it was still where I parked it...Seriously go somewhere else these guys OVERBOOK and you will be waiting FOREVER to get your car back,and if you ask why they tell you to go somewhere else....I have got heaps of tyres from JAX but NEVER AGAIN !!!!

Carol Lear
Carol LearSydney, NSW

Exceptional service!

Phoned the ARTARMON branch in the morning regarding a burst tyre and dent in wheel - spoke with Jackson. He was incredibly helpful. polite and professional. Took the car to JAX TYRES in Artarmon the same afternoon and the wheel was repaired, tyre replaced and fitted on the spot. Again, the service was exceptional and the price was excellent. Can't thank Jackson and the team enough for such a quick and great service. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

carl h.
carl h.Hunter Region, NSW

Tyre purchased

Had to buy a tyre they are very helpful and had done the job in a timely matter would definitely recommend this place place was easy to find

Agro
AgroSydney, NSW

Friendly Professional Service and great deals on tyres

I purchased 4 Bridgestone Ecopia EP300 Tyres and had a wheel alignment from Jax Blacktown.. Friendly professional service done within 45 minutes from the time booked. I have been going to Jax Tyres and Auto Blacktown for over 30 years

Turbo
TurboMelbourne

The Worst - Hoppers Crossing

Worst tyre shop experience I've ever had. Badly scratched my black performance rims then told me to f-off when confronted

Hi,
We’ve tried to locate you in our system however, have been unsuccessful.
Please feel free to give us a call on (02) 99644000 which is our Head Office and ask to speak to Customer Experience.
We will keep an eye out for your call.

HazybSydney, NSW

I recently got a nail in my tyre. I went to Jax auto tyres in Penrith on the chance they could help me. My tyre was fixed within 15 minutes. The staff member who served me was so polite and friendly. I’m very impressed.

Hazyb

Thats my pleasure. I was just happy to have my tyre fixed so quickly on my LDV

Read more reviews - page 2